Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

Loc: Babylon
Re: Have autoflower strains progressed to the point where they're worth the money? [Re: Mr. Wilson]
    #726449 - 04/17/14 09:15 PM (10 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

Mr. Wilson said:
I got 5 of those germinating right now

also 1 auto critical(feminized seeds) and 1 auto purple (pyramid seeds)

the purple isn't potent but damn it looked purty

Same for you brother. I'd love to see how those things are doing. DO they have decent branching? The bubble gum I have finishing up was a great seedling and then about 2 weeks after germin' she shot up about 2 feet and then started flowering. Tho there is a lot of sativa in her. She is currently at about 4 to 4 1/2 ft tall.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMr. Wilson
purty-weiner-dog

Re: Have autoflower strains progressed to the point where they're worth the money? [Re: TribalSeed]
    #726458 - 04/17/14 10:26 PM (10 years, 3 days ago)

ive never grew an auto before

im excited to see what it does

they have been germing for about a day and a half

gonna take a peek tommorrow

--------------------
bit of last year's bounty

InvisiblebEelzeBosS
Are my eyes red?

Re: Have autoflower strains progressed to the point where they're worth the money? [Re: TribalSeed]
    #726540 - 04/18/14 08:03 AM (10 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

TribalSeed said:
Quote:

bEelzeBosS said:
I have a vision seeds AK49 auto going right now. It was a freebie, only a couple inches tall so far though.

Man keep me updated on that, I have found with the two autos I have grown so far that they seem to always take way longer than what the seedbanks say. Maybe its me and the conditions in which they are growing that makes them takes so long, idk.

I really wanna grow out an ak49 because I have never smoked ak before, but right now in my opinion its not really worth wasting the space on it when I have other strains I want to grow out and work with.

Let me know how she treats ya man!

Will do. Ive grown a few AK48's, didnt get shit off them but what I did get was great smoke. Grew a Northern Light Blue that tasted amazing and had a very good yield as well. Im expecting this AK49 to turn out similar to the 48's...dont know why, probably just because of the name.

--------------------
:firecum:

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Have autoflower strains progressed to the point where they're worth the money? [Re: bEelzeBosS]
    #726542 - 04/18/14 08:14 AM (10 years, 2 days ago)

:lol: I think that's a safe bet.

--------------------

InvisibleMr. Wilson
purty-weiner-dog

Re: Have autoflower strains progressed to the point where they're worth the money? [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #726546 - 04/18/14 08:51 AM (10 years, 2 days ago)

my seeds are popped:thumbup:

fixin to put seed to soil

and on good Friday too :morningtoke:

that's good timing there yall

now the full moon thing im gonna miss right??

don't come round again for bout another month right??

im gonna try to do my thing by the book

--------------------

OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

Re: Have autoflower strains progressed to the point where they're worth the money? [Re: Mr. Wilson]
    #726632 - 04/18/14 07:16 PM (10 years, 2 days ago)

wait what's special about a full moon when it comes to plants?

As for autoflower strains. There sure are a ton of them out there, and more coming out every month, but I don't know what kind of options there are for the ruderalis part of the genetics. All the seed companies ever list for part that makes it autoflower is "Ruderalis" or "lowryder".

I'd expect low profile plants with potential good THC maybe 14-20%(20 might be pushing it) or less.

Personally I think of autoflower plants as the option for people in constantly cloudy areas or with ultra short to no growing season. Not sure why someone would pick autoflower if they didn't HAVE to.

InvisiblebEelzeBosS
Are my eyes red?

Re: Have autoflower strains progressed to the point where they're worth the money? [Re: Midgetpawn]
    #726638 - 04/18/14 08:36 PM (10 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

Midgetpawn said:
Not sure why someone would pick autoflower if they didn't HAVE to.

Because from germ to harvest is usually significantly faster.

--------------------
:firecum:

InvisibleMr. Wilson
purty-weiner-dog

Re: Have autoflower strains progressed to the point where they're worth the money? [Re: Midgetpawn]
    #726649 - 04/18/14 09:12 PM (10 years, 2 days ago)

i dunno

I read some old hippie lore about planting and harvesting on a full moon

--------------------

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

Re: Have autoflower strains progressed to the point where they're worth the money? [Re: bEelzeBosS]
    #726682 - 04/18/14 10:22 PM (10 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

bEelzeBosS said:
Quote:

Midgetpawn said:

I disagree! Maybe in great conditions, but with the two I have grown its taken around 2 to 3 weeks longer to finish up flowering. I prefer photoperiods, but if I had a lot of room or had the ability to do outdoor grows I would go with autos hands down. Low profile. earlier harvest. Especially great for guerilla guys. But for an indoor tent grom room setup. I wouldn't do it again for my situation, unless I was just curious or wanted to try the strain.

It helps you learn about nutes though. You really learn how strong or weak your nutes are when you are trying to figure out the right amount to feed the ladies. They are beautiful plants though.

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #726727 - 04/19/14 01:24 AM (10 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

TribalSeed said:
Quote:

bEelzeBosS said:
Quote:

Midgetpawn said:

I disagree! Maybe in great conditions, but with the two I have grown its taken around 2 to 3 weeks longer to finish up flowering. I prefer photoperiods, but if I had a lot of room or had the ability to do outdoor grows I would go with autos hands down. Low profile. earlier harvest. Especially great for guerilla guys. But for an indoor tent grom room setup. I wouldn't do it again for my situation, unless I was just curious or wanted to try the strain.

It helps you learn about nutes though. You really learn how strong or weak your nutes are when you are trying to figure out the right amount to feed the ladies. They are beautiful plants though.

2-3 weeks longer than popping a seed, vegging it out, and then flowering? Or 2-3 weeks longer than JUST the flowering period for a photo?

Regardless, autos make the most sense outside so you can harvest in June or July, for sure.

--------------------

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

Re: Have autoflower strains progressed to the point where they're worth the money? [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #727001 - 04/20/14 09:40 PM (10 years, 59 minutes ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
Quote:

TribalSeed said:
Quote:

bEelzeBosS said:
Quote:

Midgetpawn said:

2-3 weeks longer than popping a seed, vegging it out, and then flowering? Or 2-3 weeks longer than JUST the flowering period for a photo?

Regardless, autos make the most sense outside so you can harvest in June or July, for sure.

Shit sorry man, I was high and I guess that didn't make sense.lol.

Basically I veg my photos from anywhere to a month to 3 months. Mostly just because I want to make them how I want them before they go into flower, so I don't really judge on veg time, just flower.

With the bubble gum, it was in vegetative state for about a month, add a week and a half for seedling stage. So the bubblegum flowered in my first veg tent for about 3 weeks after the initial month+, then I moved it to my other tent and it has been flowering ever since. Damn thing is still flowering. I think day one was around feb 1st. I got it wrote down for sure in my little book.

I believe it will finish with the rest of my ladies around the first or 2nd week in May.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds