Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Photo of the year! [Re: P-O]
    #705477 - 01/08/14 11:44 AM (10 years, 3 months ago)

They just went into phase 2 of curing where it sits sealed for a week. The last two got a better flush and I'm going to try and cure these as long as possible to get the most out of it.The bud from the other plants is amazing thanks to the Boveda humidity packs. Proper moisture level really brings out the best of the plant, and when you open the jar you get a nice whiff of freshness that you don't get with buds that had been over dried.

They really did loose most of the color but the few larger colas have that tint to them.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehamloaf
Biometric Precursor.

Loc: Back in the USSR. Flag
Re: Photo of the year! [Re: Magash]
    #705728 - 01/09/14 04:32 AM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
People use molasses on their plants but if they are using it for taste then they are using it for the wrong reasons. You can't make a sweeter taste or more citrus, or berry or whatever crap is sold for the purpose. 

In the middle of the second week of flowering I begin adding a small amount of organic molasses to the feeding program (soil-less growing medium).  I use molasses to provide sugars and carbs, as well as other secondary and micro nutrients to the plant.  I use "Wholesome Sweetener" brand unsulphured, 100% organic black strap molasses starting at a 1/2 mil per gallon of water between weeks 2-4 into about the middle of the fourth week of flowering, then I up the dose to 1 mil per gallon of water for the next couple of weeks or so of flowering (depending on strain) until the flush before harvest.  The molasses I use has small amounts of Potassium (20%), Calcium (10%), Carbohydrates (4%), Sugars (3-4%), Iron (15%), Vitamin B6 (10%) and Magnesium (8%) in it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom