Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejeetered
 User Gallery

Re: This weeks nuggage [Re: wowitch420]
    #87276 - 07/18/08 08:52 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

wowitch420 said:
Quote:

jeetered said:
Quote:

mel_lonta_tauda said:
Quote:

jeetered said:
Quote:

Sacrament said:
People guess like that because most of the time you can tell the difference between different marijuana...

definitely easier then shrooms.

i'm not so sure about that :rolleyes:   
with the trained eye you could identify shroomies quick

i highly doubt that, i've been growing shrooms for YEARS, the only way to tell strain difference is POSSIBLY by spore or gill specimen under a SCOPE, the naked eye can't see that. Ask your coveted rogerrabbit.

anyone who claims that they can spot on id "strains" of cubes is a liar and an imbecile. A cube is a cube, unless it's a hybrid or hybridized varietal.

:shitstorm:

its easy to tell the difference between an albino, a penis envy or a large strain like the orissa india. with just your eyes

each one you named off, other then the OI, are varietal hybrids, just as i said, which u can easily tell the difference, but,

once you get to regular ps.cubensis, i am sure u can't name these off:

if u can name these in order, i'll send you 50 filterpatch bags, 20 petri, 1 quart of premade agar ready to heat and pour, and 50 bux.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck