Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Gorilla Seeds - Ways to Contact Us
    #686558 - 09/28/13 08:37 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Since these posts come up on Google, maybe this will help some people out if they have trouble getting an email response.

Here are all the ways you can contact someone at Gorilla Seeds -

1. Respond to an email Gorilla has sent you - this is supposed to work, but there can be quite a backlog depending on how many orders are coming through

2. Use our contact screen - http://www.gorilla-cannabis-seeds.co.uk/contact

3. Talk to us on Facebook & Twitter -

4. PM us on a sponsored forum or respond to one of our posts - the vast majority of the time, I check these boards 7 days a week even if I don't have anything to post

5. I don't do the Gorilla blog, but any comments posted to the Rhino Seeds blog come straight to my inbox - and I read them. They're mostly spam, but I have had customers contact me that way. This is the link - http://www.cannabis-seeds.co.uk/blog/

6. Call - if you're in the UK, it's easy. If you're not, it's an international call (I made my first one from the US just the other day). They're considering a 1-800 or 1-866 number that gets forwarded, but it's not there yet. The phones are supposed to be manned 24/7, but our key staff have sleep sometime, so our off hour personel may have to take a message and let them get back to you.

If you want to get me, go with 4 or 5.

--------------------
Cannabis Seeds| Delivered discreetly WORLD WIDE!

Cannabis seeds | Buy Marijuana Seeds from the #1 UK Online Store

Follow us on twitter for special offers on premium beans.

Check our Gorilla Seeds Blog for the latest news.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Gorilla Seeds - Ways to Contact Us [Re: cannabis_seeds]
    #693543 - 11/13/13 01:41 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Just want to bump this up - if any of you have a question about any of our sites - or a problem with an order, don't hesitate to PM this user id.

We have 2 people checking the site - one in the US & one in the UK. It doesn't give us 24/7 coverage, but someone will see your message within hours.

We're here to help you guys out, so take advantage of it.

--------------------

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#693792 - 11/15/13 02:17 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

:stayfunky: sweet

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Gorilla Seeds - Ways to Contact Us [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #698728 - 12/12/13 05:10 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Another bump.

Please feel free to pm this userid when you need help with any orders from Gorilla or Rhino - that's better than discussing your order, etc on a public forum. I'm just going to ask you guys to PM me anyway.

We have 2 people monitoring the forum and we may have a third part-time person signing on soon as well. Our intent is to answer any questions/issues as soon as possible.

We may not be able to answer your question immediately, but we can respond & let you know we're on it and getting your issue to the right people. By giving us your order number & explaining the issue upfront in a PM, it cuts through waiting for your second response.

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

#698806 - 12/13/13 09:40 AM (10 years, 3 months ago)

SAWEEEET

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals