Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

Re: Gorilla Seeds Has the World's Best Breeders [Re: cannabis_seeds]
    #689488 - 10/16/13 02:09 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Ah I figured there was something like that, but didn't see any seeds for sale and there aren't really any ads besides links to seed banks.

It almost seems like it's been abandoned and no longer is maintained. No idea, but it has given me some extra information on certain seeds from time to time and I figured it could be useful for a seed bank looking for more breeders to carry.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Gorilla Seeds Has the World's Best Breeders [Re: Midgetpawn]
    #689502 - 10/16/13 03:14 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

I agree - it's a nice site & has lots of information.

--------------------
Cannabis Seeds| Delivered discreetly WORLD WIDE!

Cannabis seeds | Buy Marijuana Seeds from the #1 UK Online Store

Follow us on twitter for special offers on premium beans.

Check our Gorilla Seeds Blog for the latest news.

OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

#692919 - 11/10/13 09:08 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Heres one you should get imo. sickmeds.com

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

#692994 - 11/10/13 04:17 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Love the names - I'll have to check 'em out.

--------------------

OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

#693113 - 11/11/13 09:53 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

They could be horrible sellers for all I know, but I really like the unique genetics they have. Some really interesting and cool looking plants in their pics. It's also awesome that they put up cannabinoid profiles for their strains. I wish all breeders did testing like that.

OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

#703831 - 12/31/13 08:09 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Just wanted to update my opinion on breeders you should carry since I've been looking at breeders for months trying to find an elusive strain I had once.

Screw th seeds and BCBD you don't need them. Archive is awesome, but needs to resupply his stock. I take back what I said about sin city, and think they actually have some sick looking seeds.

If possible try to carry any of these SickMeds, Bodhi, Karma, Gage green genetics, Connoisseur, rare dankness, Dankhouse, sannie's, cannaventure, GrandDaddyPurp. Though a lot of if not all of those carry heavy smell and potent strains, and I personally didn't have an interest in "dank" seeds till recently.

Anyway happy new year.

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

#703875 - 01/01/14 05:37 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Happy New Year to you - and everyone else too.

We actually have a few loyal customers who love TH Seeds, so they'll be staying. I'll PM you a link to something when I get a chance to go look for it.

We do have Granddaddy Purps up on a limited basis - I like them too. And, we have Archive.

We have Sin City on Rhino, but I don't believe they're on Gorilla yet - I've heard mixed things about them, and they don't sell all that well although they look pretty good. I think it's because they're on our UK site only and they love their feminized seeds there.

Gage Green & Rare Dankness is on my list to add. For some reason, I think we had Cannaventure at one time & had take them off. I can't remember if it was a quality, price, sales or supply issue.

The others, I'll add on my personal list to check on once I have the ones waiting up.

We just added Secret Garden Seeds if anyone's looking for some nice Auto's - they sound pretty good & I've seen a few good logs on other forums. Pink Salad specifically look amazing.

--------------------

OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

#703965 - 01/01/14 06:56 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Oh oops I thought you guys didn't have TH Seeds. I mean uh TH seeds has great genetics. I really should have double checked your guys brands. Lol I'm really not helping your business at this point =P Well I don't think it's a bad thing that you guys didn't get BCBD amd think BCBD is extremely shady. Even though BigCrookBudDepot are probably a big seller, I have been going post after post of people with unviable seeds. I sure as hell wasted 100$ on BCBD. I don't think a single person has successfully grown animal cookies, not that I can find at least, and I've been looking.

I thought sin city seemed gimmicky at first, but some of their seeds are really tempting to me now. Might sell ok with Gorilla. 15 seeds for under 100 USD isn't too bad.

Glad you guys have freebie seeds now btw! good stuff. I'll be ordering soon.

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

#704065 - 01/02/14 03:29 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

The thing about Sin City that got me is that someone posted about them on a different forum - about how their genetics were untested and they just bred as fast as possible to put out hyped up names & cash in. You know the kind of post I mean.

Someone from Sin City signed up to respond - which isn't unusual. But it was an unprofessional response to say the least. Almost accusatory and weirder than some of the notorious Swerve posts we've all read.

It just struck me as very odd.

But, if their gear turns out anything like their breeder pics, it should be amazing. I'm not sure I've read anything about someone actually growing it - although, I haven't been looking for that specifically either. I generally haunt the forums we sponsor and don't have much time to look at other ones.

--------------------

OfflineGutchen
Smoker

Re: [Re: cannabis_seeds]
    #859881 - 02/13/23 05:36 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder