Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMahavatar
At Peace
Male User Gallery

Loc: Quebec
Plants Stolen; Can Anyone Clear Up These Pics
    #684957 - 09/12/13 05:01 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Pics First, Story Below

Me in the hoodie and 2 friends(guards)

Caught in the act

Caught in the act

I didnt spot it at first but my friend says he sees 2 ppl

He/They came back at 12 but the rain obscured everything

The next morning

Ill write up n post the story in a sec just wanna get these up first. Does anyone know of any programs or websites I could use to clear these up or anything like that. Only info I got other than the pics is that he/they smoke mark tens and were probably watching closely for at least a couple days.

--------------------
Most people consider the course of events as natural and inevitable. They little know what radical change are possible through prayer. Every morning I offer my body, my mind and any ability that I posses, to be used by Thee, O infinite creator, in whatever way Thou dost choose to express Thyself through me. I know that all work is Thy work, and that no task is too difficult or too menial when offered to Thee in loving service.

Paramahansa Yogananda.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Re: Plants Stolen; Can Anyone Clear Up These Pics (moved) [Re: Mahavatar]
    #684959 - 09/12/13 05:03 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

This thread was moved from Marijuana Cultivation.

Reason:
More views here.

InvisibleP-O

Re: Plants Stolen; Can Anyone Clear Up These Pics (moved) [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #684978 - 09/12/13 06:03 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Sorry to hear about your plants OP.... i hope u find the fuckers who did it and smash their jaw(s) in.....

OfflineMahavatar
At Peace
Male User Gallery

Re: Plants Stolen; Can Anyone Clear Up These Pics [Re: Mahavatar]
    #684999 - 09/12/13 07:43 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Yea so its been a pretty crazy week.

Monday the landlord finally spotted my plants, they werent hidden or anything, they were right in the backyard behind some brush. He was worried about the cops and asked me to cut them, I told him I would be happy to swear out something saying he had nothing to do with it and have it notarised but was clear that I would not cut them as I nor the plants have caused any harm to anybody.

Later that night 9:30ish me n my guards are in the tent munchin on shrooms when we hear............. the chopper.
Its far off but I get this feeling we should really be outside to see where he is, its getting very loud now so I quickly jump out just in time to see it fly directly over my building, the backyard and then the plot, hes only meters above the tree line, turns on the spotlight right after going over the plants and hes comin back for a second pass, were laughing and panicked at the same time, so hes comin down on us again and im thinking in the back of my mind even if we hide from the light hes still got probably got infrared, right? So anyway me and M both go for the nearby brush and take cover 2ft from each other without knowing it.... but D the bald guy sees this as an opportunity to live out a childhood dream of seeing if he can outrun the chopper... yea lol :mushroom2: so he bolts across the lawn, he didnt make it. I watched him make a third pass from a safe spot then we waited til 1:45am to call my partner after his shift and figure out what to do (I heard the next day that cops kept going by slowly during that time), half whats there is C's my partner and he wants me to cut it all now, D and M agree but on principal I just couldn't do it even if the cops were on their way. I didnt hurt anybody and neither did those plants so we discuss it until 3:30, C's now offering me a 70/30 split of everything to cut them now, which I really had to consider and D n M are half threatening to cut em without my consent, in the end the plan is to get all the grow gear and other evidence out of the house, take down the tent and clear the fuck out in case the cops come. Around 7am me and M park down the road with some weed and my 20" bong and stake out my building, meanwhile D no longer cares if cops show up and is sound asleep in my appartment, just in case I told him(again) never answer to the legal name and always ask questions.

My guys were out there friday saturday and sunday, monday the chopper came and tuesday they were stolen, somebody was watching or just super lucky. Its fucking weird because it was really well done all clean cuts right at the base but the buds right now dry up to nothing!

If I find out who it is ill be filing a big claim against them at queens bench(civil or superior court i forget), something like 1500$ X 25plants, plus the breeding work they fucked up, for 3yrs now me and C have been working a pandoras box X chem valley kush cross and 2yrs on (white widow X chem valley K) X BubbleGum. How much do you figure thats worth?   

And yes I know it all sounds crazy.

--------------------
Most people consider the course of events as natural and inevitable. They little know what radical change are possible through prayer. Every morning I offer my body, my mind and any ability that I posses, to be used by Thee, O infinite creator, in whatever way Thou dost choose to express Thyself through me. I know that all work is Thy work, and that no task is too difficult or too menial when offered to Thee in loving service.

Paramahansa Yogananda.

Edited by Mahavatar (09/12/13 10:41 PM)

OfflineMahavatar
At Peace
Male User Gallery

#685001 - 09/12/13 07:57 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Here they are before they got jacked

And thank you hawk for moving this here.

--------------------

Paramahansa Yogananda.

OfflineMahavatar
At Peace
Male User Gallery

#685006 - 09/12/13 09:38 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Okay so I've been playing with fotor.com and the SmartDeblur app but I barely know what im doing, this isn't my forté.

And seriously if anyones any ideas what that breeding work this guy fucked up is worth that would be great, heres a list of some of the seeds that were being produced there; (Male Pollen)Chem Valley Kush(CVK) X: (WWxCVK)X B.Gum and PK(P.Box X CVK) and BubbleGum

(Male Pollen)(White Russian X PK) X: (WWxCVK)X B.Gum and PK(P.Box X CVK) and BubbleGum

--------------------

Paramahansa Yogananda.

Edited by Mahavatar (09/12/13 10:49 PM)

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#685036 - 09/13/13 06:06 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Dam man sorry to hear what happened. man i would killl some bitches that steal my weed.

OfflineGrand Nagus
Burger Rain
Male

Re: Plants Stolen; Can Anyone Clear Up These Pics [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #685054 - 09/13/13 10:40 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

man that fuckin blows!! on the bright side it looks like they didn't completely clean ya out though!
hope you catch them man! good luck!!:peace::sun:

--------------------

Invisiblenannybooboo
 User Gallery
Re: Plants Stolen; Can Anyone Clear Up These Pics [Re: Grand Nagus]
    #685310 - 09/15/13 03:28 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Hopefully they got caught running around with those trees afterwards. The fuck do people expect to get from chopping immature plants? If they're gonna clone they might as well have started their own grow. Unless they plan on smoking it all... .:facepalm:

"Bro, look at all these leaves. We're gonna get so twisted"

Edited by nannybooboo (09/15/13 03:35 PM)

InvisibleP-O

Re: Plants Stolen; Can Anyone Clear Up These Pics [Re: nannybooboo]
    #685328 - 09/15/13 05:59 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

ya i dont know why they didnt wait till it was all most ready to harvest.... musta been high school kids

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Plants Stolen; Can Anyone Clear Up These Pics [Re: nannybooboo]
    #685329 - 09/15/13 06:05 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

nannybooboo said:
Hopefully they got caught running around with those trees afterwards. The fuck do people expect to get from chopping immature plants? If they're gonna clone they might as well have started their own grow. Unless they plan on smoking it all... .:facepalm:

"Bro, look at all these leaves. We're gonna get so twisted"

Yeah no shit. They aren't even mature enough to make hash out of.

Why (question to the OP) exactly were the plants planted in a open area again. A area as you put it you needed guards?

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

Re: Plants Stolen; Can Anyone Clear Up These Pics [Re: Magash]
    #685455 - 09/16/13 10:11 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

It's illegal for helicopters to use infrared without a warrant. I think in most states at least.

That seriously blows btw. I'm sure you could recognize that one kid from his hair. Where could they put all that?

I'd go looking through old video and set up more sensitive camera and just sift through all the pics since people usually return to the scene of a weed crime like that. maybe

OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

Re: Plants Stolen; Can Anyone Clear Up These Pics [Re: Midgetpawn]
    #685456 - 09/16/13 10:18 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Doesn't the story suggest that your partner who no longer cared about the cops had some kids he knows come and take it? at least that's what I'd think. It's possible the helicopter guy had nothing to do with the cops too.

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #685476 - 09/17/13 06:01 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Ugh I love to live in the little bubble of the idea that our stoner community is so positive and friendly.

Fuck these people.

Honestly, (be honest here) I'd probably snag a bud or two off your plants, but I definitely wouldn't take a big fucking cola or steal the whole things. And definitely not before they were ready...:nonono:

Odds are its someone you know IMO. Loose lips sink ships yo.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineMahavatar
At Peace
Male User Gallery

#685546 - 09/17/13 06:32 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:

Why (question to the OP) exactly were the plants planted in a open area again. A area as you put it you needed guards?

Well I keep I thinking about it and sorry to answer your question with a question but... Why not?... Why don't more of you guys put plants out in the open?

Cops n Thieves, right, right.

Hey, cops are dicks no argument there. They'll com fuck with your life, destroy your property and think they have every right to do so.

But, they do this based on what I ask?? (besides ignorance)

I think most of you would agree with the assertion that we are all born free and equal and therefore "each has the freedom to do all that he wills provided that he infringes not the equal right of any other" and that "the only purpose for which power can be rightly exercised over any member of a civilized community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others."

So to all of you who claim that growing, smoking, selling, holding are victimless "crimes" and therefore not really crimes at all, then I have to ask; Why do you hide it? Let them come and cause you damages (which you can collect on if you know who you are), how do you think they're gonna explain that one when they meet their maker, let me guess "I was just following orders", meanwhile you can die happy knowing you stood up for what you honestly believed was right!

And I fucking guarantee you you're right. Of course you didnt hurt anybody by putting a plant in the ground and of course that plant is your property. Due process and the rule of law still exist. The people need to go but the system does work, they cant just throw that stuff out the window and still claim to be legitimate.

So how then in any country governed by the rule of law do they justify and get away with this i.e. locking ppl up for victimless "offenses", etc? I'll give you the answer to that; you consented to it...everytime... right from the get go.

If you truly believe you're not doing anything wrong then what are you hiding?! By the simple fact that you concealed your activities you demonstrate very clearly to them that you are doing something you shouldn't be and you know it! Congratulations, you just agreed that you are what they said you are; someone who shouldn't be doing "that".

Stop letting people tell you who you are, taxpayer, driver, citizen, resident. None of us even knows exactly what we are in our entirety, but in any case I don't remember ever explicitly agreeing not to grow Cannabis....Did you?

Who am I? What do I have to do with them? Where do they get off forcing their shit on me?

Oh and for you guys in the states;
What was your country founded as, a republic or a democracy?
Which is it now, a republic or a democracy?
Whats the difference?

I believe I know but want to see what ppl who live there have to say

--------------------

Paramahansa Yogananda.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#685556 - 09/17/13 07:40 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Well what you say sounds nice and all that but it really a stupid way to go about things as a grower. Fine and dandy for the guy who does it as a hobby but those of us that do it for a living can't afford to stupidly do something just cause we think we are right. Well at least your cellmate can hear the stories about how you're right and the system is wrong cause as you said " I don't remember ever explicitly agreeing not to grow Cannabis....Did you?" no I didn't agree but the public did elect these people to their offices and by doing that gave them the permission to make laws for us.

The other difference between not planting in the open and planting in the open is I'm gonna harvest all my plants and according to this thread your not. (I'm not trying to be a asshole but am going by this thread.)

Now I do like what your saying but planting your plants in the open to send a message is......well it isn't smart cause the only message anybody has gotten so far is "here is some free weed for the taking"

Quote:

By the simple fact that you concealed your activities you demonstrate very clearly to them that you are doing something you shouldn't be and you know it!

Now this is true to a certain extent. Yes by hiding it you show you know you're doing something wrong. Only thing is nobody on earth is gonna think that cause your planting in the open that you don't think your doing anything wrong they are just think your stupid about the way you do something wrong.

Last whats to say I don't hide my plants for the exact same reason you needed guards for yours. Been growing since 1985 and never been ripped off so.............

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineMahavatar
At Peace
Male User Gallery

#685567 - 09/17/13 11:08 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Hey im not so blind as to disregard the economic reality of the status quo and admittedly most of my patches were done the "conventional" way, what im saying is its bullshit and I think its more stupid to be hiding in the first place and thereby tacitly agreeing to their bullshit.

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
We have a moral responsibility to disobeys unjust laws.
If your not part of the solution your part of the problem.

You say you didnt agree so how are they allowed to regulate you in regards to a private matter i.e. concerns no one but yourself? Are you a slave? How is this lawful? Does that not conflict with your human rights? So how can it apply to you? Do you know who you are?

Ill tell you who your Gov presumes you are...surety for a legal fiction. And until you rebut that, you are! So stop letting them tell you who you are and make them prove their bullshit claims. If you know who you are they cant touch you then any unlawful interaction they choose to proceed with is just going to create a debt owed to you. You said it yourself, the public(YOU) permits them(public servants/trustees) to enact laws for us i.e. in our best interest. If they're not acting in your best interest then clearly they are operating outside their mandate. We have no one to blame but ourselves for the mess our out of control public servants have caused. And we owe to each other and future generations to clean it up!!

And yea I had guards and they still got stolen. If my camera hadnt been obscured by the rain I'd probably already know who it was and theres still a chance ill find out at which point Ill just file a claim for damages against the guy. What are you gonna do if your plants get stolen god forbid...

Edited by Mahavatar (09/17/13 11:59 PM)

Invisibledrawde
    #685577 - 09/18/13 07:06 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

I just want to interject this one curiosity: how did the guarding work? These guys sat on lawn chairs and drank beer for 5-6 months?

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Plants Stolen; Can Anyone Clear Up These Pics [Re: drawde]
    #685582 - 09/18/13 08:45 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

drawde said:
I just want to interject this one curiosity: how did the guarding work? These guys sat on lawn chairs and drank beer for 5-6 months?

:laugh2:  Also they didnt do there job cus your shit got ripped:mad2:

OfflineMahavatar
At Peace
Male User Gallery

Re: Plants Stolen; Can Anyone Clear Up These Pics [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #685585 - 09/18/13 09:28 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

No. D was the main guy and was supposed to be there 24/7 from sept.7 to about oct.7 in a tent about 15ft from the plants. M was the alternate ready to take over for D incase he needed to go somewhere. :hillbilly:

Quote:

:laugh2:  Also they didnt do there job cus your shit got ripped:mad2:

Yea no shit sherlock and if you actually read what I posted its pretty obvious why. We had every reason to believe that they were on their way, I know it would have been an unlawful arrest and I know how and why and yea on principle I should have stayed right where I was but I didnt I left to avoid an unnecessary and unlawful arrest.
Whats your point?

--------------------

Paramahansa Yogananda.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order