Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

4/21. Go on, tell me how was your 420?
    #666979 - 04/21/13 05:08 PM (11 years, 16 hours ago)

What did you do??

As for me, my day started at 8 am. I bussed it across the city to get to my favorite wax dispensary to buy some edibles. I couldnt help myself so I picked up a migro G pen. This thing is badass.

I picked this thang:  It's like a push pop for edibles with four different doses. I ate two on an empty stomach and headed to my girls house. Spent the whole afternoon at the beach.

Came back home around 9 pm but still fucked up on those two doses. I burned out on my desk watching some dumb shit on the new world order.

What did you guys do????

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Edited by Sham87 (04/21/13 06:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

Loc: Gaybec
Re: 4/21. Go on, tell me how was your 420? [Re: Sham87]
    #666980 - 04/21/13 05:19 PM (11 years, 16 hours ago)

Had a very sober day, but its okay

--------------------

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
Re: 4/21. Go on, tell me how was your 420? [Re: volcomstoner]
    #666983 - 04/21/13 05:54 PM (11 years, 16 hours ago)

I'll be honest, mine was fuckin horrible. I had to work during the evening, and the whole hotel was booked, 77 rooms, all by boxers cuz of a tournament. These people are the most idiotic and moronic douchebags I have ever fuckin seen.

Just for exemple, in 3 years working at this place, yesterday I had like twice as many calls as in my 3 years gathered together, for stuck toilets .... Like around 10-15 people stuck their fuckin toilet and they were all pissed off cuz I would only bring them plounge thang and not do it myself, I was like fuck off man I wont play with your shit its not my job.

Also, these dumbass can't understand the concept of a room key, of course, if you forget it in your room, theres no fuckin use for it ... All of them made me redo their fuckin keys like 5 times per room, it was simply ridiculous.

But, at the end of my shift at midnight, after all this fuckin bullshit, I smoked a wonderful purple kush joint and relaxed while listening great music.

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: 4/21. Go on, tell me how was your 420? [Re: Manitou]
    #666985 - 04/21/13 06:06 PM (11 years, 16 hours ago)

Quote:

volcomstoner said:
Had a very sober day, but its okay

I am sorry to read brother.

Quote:

Gaskelort said:
I'll be honest, mine was fuckin horrible. I had to work during the evening, and the whole hotel was booked, 77 rooms, all by boxers cuz of a tournament. These people are the most idiotic and moronic douchebags I have ever fuckin seen.

Just for exemple, in 3 years working at this place, yesterday I had like twice as many calls as in my 3 years gathered together, for stuck toilets .... Like around 10-15 people stuck their fuckin toilet and they were all pissed off cuz I would only bring them plounge thang and not do it myself, I was like fuck off man I wont play with your shit its not my job.

Also, these dumbass can't understand the concept of a room key, of course, if you forget it in your room, theres no fuckin use for it ... All of them made me redo their fuckin keys like 5 times per room, it was simply ridiculous.

But, at the end of my shift at midnight, after all this fuckin bullshit, I smoked a wonderful purple kush joint and relaxed while listening great music.

Oh man, I feel bad for your shitty shift but I loled. Being a former boxer I can agree that people who take repeated punches to the head are the not brightest creatures around.

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

OfflineRedpill
Stranger

#667004 - 04/21/13 08:41 PM (11 years, 13 hours ago)

Yesterday was the best 4/20 I've ever experienced.

I started the day believing I would not get to smoke due to lack of money, friends, and connections. Just so I wasn't completely sober I took 300 mg of DXM, which is a fairly low dose for me. Spent the afternoon feeling nice and numb.

I live above the main street of my town, and around 10 o'clock I went for a walk. A block from my place there's another 2nd floor apartment with stairs to the sidewalk. This place looked like a party place, stoner types in their 20s always coming and going, usually high and/or drunk.
A couple guys were smoking at the top of the stairs when I walked past and one mumbled something at me, too drunk for me to understand, but he seemed friendly. I asked if I could come up and they said "yeah get up here!"

Long story short I was invited in and ended up staying there till 2 am getting baked and conversing with a bunch of really awesome strangers :stoned:

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: 4/21. Go on, tell me how was your 420? [Re: Redpill]
    #667007 - 04/21/13 09:01 PM (11 years, 13 hours ago)

Nice man! Glad to hear everything worked out for you!

Man where I live there is nothing but cholos and koreans and I am too paranoid to smoke with random strangers. Niggas get jacked....

--------------------

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
    #667012 - 04/21/13 10:04 PM (11 years, 12 hours ago)

Mine was okay.

I high as fuck, hanging out with some family munching  out on mole,rice,beans, and tortillas.

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: 4/21. Go on, tell me how was your 420? [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #667015 - 04/21/13 10:09 PM (11 years, 11 hours ago)

sounds bomb. I ate some pupusas earlier... :drooling:

--------------------

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #667018 - 04/21/13 10:17 PM (11 years, 11 hours ago)

My 4/20 was alright.. woke up, smoked a blunt.. went and got Burger King for breakfast, some of those french toast stix.. smoked another blunt, went cruising through some towns to look for places to live, found 2 towns that I really liked so I got to start applying for work out that way since I still dont drive. (working on that at the moment though).. smoked another blunt, watched Django Unchained.. smoked another blunt and got chinese for dinner... watched some NBA playoffs.. smoked another blunt, and passed the fuck out

4/20 FTW

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: 4/21. Go on, tell me how was your 420? [Re: Picklez]
    #667025 - 04/21/13 11:00 PM (11 years, 11 hours ago)

Lol, their french toast sticks are bomb! Good luck on the job and home hunt.

Can't do blunts man, I get mad loogheys and start coughing up!

--------------------

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #667036 - 04/22/13 05:36 AM (11 years, 4 hours ago)

I woke up and vaped. Went to a big garage sale and bought a kindle on a whim. Got lots of books for it. Got some birthday stuff from my mom (she paid to renew my license. Yay!) And spent the afternoon with my buddies smoking and chilling. Some friends I never see came over so it was awesome.

at like 445 a cop was walking right near us. My cousin hid his weed under a rock lol but the cop just wanted to make his presence known. Since we werent causing a ruckus he left.

Later my friends all went to the bar and dragged me out. I had my first beer in like 2 moths since I said I was quitting. I smoked another bowl and the bartender bought me a beer. Then I went home at 1130 because they were all pretty drunk by then and I was sleepy and didn't wanna drink. (Don't ban me like I asked lol I kept it in check so I'm not concerned.)

All in all, I gotta say it was a good day.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: 4/21. Go on, tell me how was your 420? [Re: RasJeph]
    #667048 - 04/22/13 08:16 AM (11 years, 1 hour ago)

Glad you had a fun one. Running into old friends is great.

Why did you stop drinking??

--------------------

OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

#667078 - 04/22/13 12:41 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Pretty good.  Went down to the university at my buddys apartment. got reeeeallll high.  nothing but top shelf all around.

worked from 8am to 1pm that day but thats not even bad

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: 4/21. Go on, tell me how was your 420? [Re: PoloDown]
    #667079 - 04/22/13 12:48 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

You got to make money and get faded. :thumbup: I like your paintball gun btw.

--------------------

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

#667082 - 04/22/13 12:56 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Sham87 said:
Glad you had a fun one. Running into old friends is great.

Why did you stop drinking??

Because I really really overdid for many years and took a look and said "fuck this". I have a thread on it somewhere here. My intention is to not overdo, not so much to stop completely. I stopped completely to prove to myself I could, I don't really feel guilty for drinking a few. Hell, honestly, stopping at a few is the bigger challenge than none at all for me.

--------------------

OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

#667084 - 04/22/13 12:59 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Sham87 said:

Yaehh buddy!

Thanks man.. its a 2012 BL Timmy with vampire coloring and a new trigger and 2 piece BL barrel that normally dont come stock and it matches.  Shit is insane.

OfflineMaestro
Strange
Loc: Kiev, Ukraine
    #667086 - 04/22/13 01:12 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

For some reason I feel like sharing this wierd shit that happened this weekend:

My friend tries to quit smoking every year on 4/20. Lol it's sad, but funny cause the "last" blunts he rolls are huuge.

So this year, for the first time he actually didn't smoke on 4/21. Calls me at 3am tonight to help him get a bag...like "naw man I'm never gonna fall asleep without it". I thought I had a few buds left, so I told him to come over, but then it turned out I already finished everything (lol).

So this, normal, chilled out guy starts spazzing like "omg, oh wow, what am I gonna do?!". I tried to calm him down but he kept going and eventually he was just mumbling continuously under his breath like a crackhead.

Here's the kicker, after we get the weed but BEFORE he smokes, he just goes back to normal lol. Smiling joking around all dat, like he wasn't bugging out a minute ago.

So idk, is hea crazy person who needs weed to keep calm? Or do the psycological withdrawals get that bad? I really don't wanna end up like him cause I can't get bud o.O shiiit maybe it is a drug lul

--------------------
I am Thread Killer.

OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

Re: 4/21. Go on, tell me how was your 420? [Re: Maestro]
    #667089 - 04/22/13 01:19 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Maestro said:
For some reason I feel like sharing this wierd shit that happened this weekend:

My friend tries to quit smoking every year on 4/20. Lol it's sad, but funny cause the "last" blunts he rolls are huuge.

So this year, for the first time he actually didn't smoke on 4/21. Calls me at 3am tonight to help him get a bag...like "naw man I'm never gonna fall asleep without it". I thought I had a few buds left, so I told him to come over, but then it turned out I already finished everything (lol).

So this, normal, chilled out guy starts spazzing like "omg, oh wow, what am I gonna do?!". I tried to calm him down but he kept going and eventually he was just mumbling continuously under his breath like a crackhead.

Here's the kicker, after we get the weed but BEFORE he smokes, he just goes back to normal lol. Smiling joking around all dat, like he wasn't bugging out a minute ago.

So idk, is hea crazy person who needs weed to keep calm? Or do the psycological withdrawals get that bad? I really don't wanna end up like him cause I can't get bud o.O shiiit maybe it is a drug lul

Sounds like your friend has an INTENSE psychological dependency..

Sucks to be that lame ( no offense ), I mean come on its just weed.  Youre nice to keep him calm and shit though

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#667090 - 04/22/13 01:26 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

PoloDown said:
Quote:

Sham87 said:

Yaehh buddy!

Thanks man.. its a 2012 BL Timmy with vampire coloring and a new trigger and 2 piece BL barrel that normally dont come stock and it matches.  Shit is insane.

Nice man, I have a spider tlr with a 16 inch "Sniper barrel". I need to shoot something soon.

@Maestro: Going sober shouldn't be that hard aside from the lost of sleep and getting over the HABIT of smoking.

Weird that his mood would change as soon as you guys were in possession of the medicine, praise be to god, reminds me of a kid and a new toy.

Don't stop smoking though, marys grip on you is only as tight as you allow it to be.

--------------------

OfflineMaestro
Strange
Loc: Kiev, Ukraine
    #667106 - 04/22/13 03:02 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

yeah I guess he's a douche deep inside:trollmove:...it just never came out before? Lol

I take breaks occasionally(when broke xD) and my only real symptom is the lava shits for a day or 2. I don't see myself not medicating daily if I have funds, but not because I NEED to lol

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
Re: 4/21. Go on, tell me how was your 420? [Re: Maestro]
    #667120 - 04/22/13 04:11 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Worked until 1AM friday and Saturday. Got stoned at the first 4:20 of the day on both days.

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

InvisibleP-O

Re: 4/21. Go on, tell me how was your 420? [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #667121 - 04/22/13 04:18 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

I bet it was busy at the pizza shop on 420 :vaped:

Edited by P-O (04/22/13 11:45 PM)

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #667156 - 04/22/13 10:15 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Sham87 said:
Lol, their french toast sticks are bomb! Good luck on the job and home hunt.

Can't do blunts man, I get mad loogheys and start coughing up!

Thanks dude...

Yeah I love smoking blunts, my favorite post-work activity

Speaking of which, I am about to twist a couple up right now and have them on deck for the next couple days

I got Wednesday off this week, which is a change since I usually work Sunday thru Thursday.. I got stuck covering for someone this Friday and he didnt want me hitting OT so he asked me to take a day off during the week.. Should still hit 1-2 hours of OT though

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

#667161 - 04/22/13 10:30 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Picklez said:
Yeah I love smoking blunts, my favorite post-work activity

Its my favorite while-at-work activity.

--------------------

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: 4/21. Go on, tell me how was your 420? [Re: Manitou] * 1
    #667170 - 04/22/13 11:39 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Had a super good 420. Flew out to colorado, and woke up and started the day by going to the cannabis cup for a few hours, mainly just hitting the recreation area and getting free dabs.At 3 we took a taxi to some mexican place and then went to this big park for a rally. The rally was super cool, and it was so awesome to me to see that many people in one area smoking. It was a really neat experience. Then that night I just went bar hopping, I ended up at some dead head head bar with this band playing. Had a really good time.

The next day I went back to the cup with my backpack and actually checked the vendors out and shit. It was really neat they had some cool shit. I picked up some art from these really talented artists from san diego. I also picked up a new rig. I still have the toro, but I've been wanting a smaller rig I can bring to friends houses and shit. So I can still smoke dabs while out, without risking something happening to the the toro.

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: 4/21. Go on, tell me how was your 420? [Re: still beLIEve]
    #667171 - 04/23/13 12:09 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Nice rigs man!:thumbup: Want to visit CO.

Hempfest is coming next month, might be glass shopping!

--------------------

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

#667180 - 04/23/13 05:16 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Beautiful man! So jealous!

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

Re: 4/21. Go on, tell me how was your 420? [Re: RasJeph]
    #667188 - 04/23/13 09:29 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

That sign is WICKED!!

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
Re: 4/21. Go on, tell me how was your 420? [Re: P-O]
    #667212 - 04/23/13 11:56 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

PositiveOutlook said:
I bet it was busy at the pizza shop on 420 :vaped:

Surprisingly not at all. I think everyone that wasn't a stoner was busy being outside, it was probably the third nice day out all year (it's snowing again as I type).

Fucking Kansas.

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #667222 - 04/23/13 01:12 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Fuckin A... I got fired today

for "smoking in the cooler," not weed just cigs

I applied for unemployment so hopefully I get that, but we'll see

OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

#667224 - 04/23/13 01:16 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

you were smoking cigs inside?

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #667225 - 04/23/13 01:21 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

PoloDown said:
you were smoking cigs inside?

yeah

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

#667226 - 04/23/13 01:21 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Picklez said:
Fuckin A... I got fired today

for "smoking in the cooler," not weed just cigs

I applied for unemployment so hopefully I get that, but we'll see

:megusta:

--------------------

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #667227 - 04/23/13 01:23 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Shit sucks dude

The kid that snitched me out to my boss, I bought him beer that same night..

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
    #667228 - 04/23/13 01:26 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

That sucks dude pretty bad luck.

Were you just not giving a fuck or did you think you could get away with it? Or did you think it wasn't a big deal?

Sorry to hear man.

Not to be bearer of bad news either, but if you were fired I'm 99.9% you can't get unemployment, you have to be laid I'm pretty sure.

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #667230 - 04/23/13 01:39 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

still beLIEve said:
That sucks dude pretty bad luck.

Were you just not giving a fuck or did you think you could get away with it? Or did you think it wasn't a big deal?

Sorry to hear man.

Not to be bearer of bad news either, but if you were fired I'm 99.9% you can't get unemployment, you have to be laid I'm pretty sure.

All the above.. didnt give a fuck, didnt think it was a big deal, and didnt think this kid would snitch me out to the boss about it

And everyone is pretty sure I will get unemployment since he doesnt have any proof that I did anything wrong

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

#667232 - 04/23/13 01:49 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Really a lame move from that kid wow ... what a fuckin dick

--------------------

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#667235 - 04/23/13 02:03 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

So the question is... Are you going to fuck that snitch up?

--------------------

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #667237 - 04/23/13 02:24 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Gaskelort said:
Really a lame move from that kid wow ... what a fuckin dick

Tell me bout it. He's the boss' pet

Quote:

Sham87 said:
So the question is... Are you going to fuck that snitch up?

I want to.. soo bad

InvisibleP-O

#667238 - 04/23/13 02:27 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

:lolsy:

classic picklez.  That sucks tho...  but im sure u will find a better job.  you were planning on moving anyway.  and now u got decent experience for ur resume.

I say u drink a bottle of jack and wait for that rat to get off work.... dont fuck him right up..  but slap him around for sure.  He needs to learn a lesson on being a taddle tale.
:thumbup:

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

#667239 - 04/23/13 02:32 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

he'll just end up snitching him to the piggies

--------------------

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #667244 - 04/23/13 02:48 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Gaskelort said:
he'll just end up snitching him to the piggies

without a doubt.

PO- yeah dude, it sucks, I never even do that shit but last night I was stressed and smoked half a cig when I was in the cooler doing the milk order.. And dude felt obligated to tell Bobby and cost me my job

InvisibleP-O

#667245 - 04/23/13 03:01 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

he sounds like a turd, forsure....

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

#667246 - 04/23/13 03:03 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

yoooo picklez mail him some shit if you got his address

http://www.shitsenders.com/order/

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

#667249 - 04/23/13 03:09 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

http://crabrevenge.com/

give him crabs! 

yes this is real.....

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#667251 - 04/23/13 03:15 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Wow this stuff is hilarious.

--------------------

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

#667253 - 04/23/13 03:29 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

I vote for the crabs.

But that was a really stupid move, regardless of whether he snitched on you or not.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Offlinedoctorvapor
Stranger
Loc: Canada
Re: 4/21. Go on, tell me how was your 420? [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #667256 - 04/23/13 03:37 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Worked a 13 hour shift in a head shop, it wasn't the most fun, but still better than this guy's day http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/22/2-pound-joint-uc-santa-cruz_n_3131528.html#slide=more282376

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #667262 - 04/23/13 04:27 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

I dont have his address :sad:

I was thinking some type of automobile sabotage :evil:

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #667263 - 04/23/13 04:36 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

I am just really hoping that I can qualify for unemployment. I am thinking I will since I have made over 4k this year, I know on the application it asked if I had made more than 3,400$ so I am guessing that is the cut off

Still going to be getting a place in June.. my lady gets enough money to at least get us moved-in and shit while I find a new job down in that area.. There are TONS of jobs down there so finding work shouldnt be an issue

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

#667264 - 04/23/13 04:44 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

But keeping it is a whole other story :vaped:

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Invisiblenannybooboo
 User Gallery
Re: 4/21. Go on, tell me how was your 420? [Re: doctorvapor]
    #667265 - 04/23/13 04:47 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

My buddy kinda freaked me out on saturday cause after all the driving around we did he mentioned there was a lb of herb in the trunk. Wtf lol

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: 4/21. Go on, tell me how was your 420? [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #667269 - 04/23/13 05:08 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
But keeping it is a whole other story :vaped:

Well the child support she gets is enough to cover the rent alone, so we'll be fine.. Our 2 jobs just need to cover extra expenses and utilities

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: 4/21. Go on, tell me how was your 420? [Re: nannybooboo]
    #667270 - 04/23/13 05:08 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

nannybooboo said:
My buddy kinda freaked me out on saturday cause after all the driving around we did he mentioned there was a lb of herb in the trunk. Wtf lol

We did a bunch of cruising around on Saturday too, but I was soo high that I didnt give a fuck. Then again I wasnt cruising around with weight either

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale