Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleresincoatedlungs
Brickweed Aficionado
 User Gallery

Barney's Farm G13 Haze
    #650532 - 12/10/12 09:16 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Bought this seed, Barney's Farm feminized G13 Haze, and just wanting some input on this strain. Everything from growing to effects.

I'm expecting primarily sativa effects, which are what I prefer, but correct me if I'm wrong.

The plan is, after finishing up my first grow from brick bagseed, to buy proper soil and nutrients and get started on the G13 Haze.

I want to go ahead and start the seed as a mother plant, under CFLs, and take clones as needed to either veg a while under the MH, or flower immediately under the HPS, but just want to really know as much as I can about the strain before starting it.

And how often do seeds that are advertised as "feminized" turn out to be male? I'd hate to start taking a bunch of clones that turn out male.

--------------------
:psycho:

Man Eater

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleresincoatedlungs
Brickweed Aficionado
 User Gallery

Re: Barney's Farm G13 Haze [Re: resincoatedlungs]
    #651487 - 12/16/12 07:49 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

:bump2:
Anyone?

--------------------
:psycho:

Man Eater

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Barney's Farm G13 Haze [Re: resincoatedlungs]
    #651582 - 12/17/12 06:40 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I'm not familiar with the strain but as far a how often do they turn out male. The process has pretty much been pinned down now. The only time you really hear about fuckups are with breeders that try and take the easy way out or rush their work. Your feminized seeds should be all female.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Barney's Farm G13 Haze [Re: Magash]
    #651600 - 12/17/12 11:06 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Undo stress can make a feminized seed go hermie - which some people mistake for male.

--------------------
Cannabis Seeds| Delivered discreetly WORLD WIDE!

Cannabis seeds | Buy Marijuana Seeds from the #1 UK Online Store

Follow us on twitter for special offers on premium beans.

Check our Gorilla Seeds Blog for the latest news.

OfflineKief
Tomato Cage Fighter

Re: Barney's Farm G13 Haze [Re: Magash]
    #653020 - 12/27/12 09:45 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
I'm not familiar with the strain but as far a how often do they turn out male. The process has pretty much been pinned down now. The only time you really hear about fuckups are with breeders that try and take the easy way out or rush their work. Your feminized seeds should be all female.

Unless you buy anything from The Bulldog, I am 0/2 for females from their "feminized" seeds.

OfflineAngus
Trailer Park Supervisor
Male

Loc: Middle east coast
Re: Barney's Farm G13 Haze [Re: Kief]
    #653486 - 01/02/13 06:14 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Barney's farm...who knows what to expect.  In a sea of shitty "breeders" they stand out as one of the worst IMO. 

If it is actually a heavy indica crossed with a haze, then yeah it should be pretty sativa leaning but not racy or anything.

A quick google search shows a ton of grows of this strain on various forum sites.  Checking out some of these recent grows would probably be your best bet as far as getting an idea of what to expect.  Good luck.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies