Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemystkspiral

Sour Diesel Clone - First Grow *Update* Harvest pics
    #650377 - 12/10/12 12:16 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Picked up a sour diesel clone today. had  very rigorous root growth (forgot to take a pic) so i immediately transplanted into jiffy seed starting mix. i also have fox farm ocean forest for soil media but i picked up this soil AFTER i had already transplanted (bad timing).

it is currently under 3 23W cfls 6500K 1800 lumens each. i have a 125W cfl with a reflector but i need to mount that to my grow box which ill do tomorrow, too tired right now. right when i transplanted i gave her a good watering with Sparkletts distilled water.

here some pics of the simple set up:

should i let this clone grow its roots through the jiffy seed starting mix? if so should i add any nutrients right away? it has some yellowing of the leaf tips when i picked it up.

OR

should i quickly remove the clone and plant it straight into fox farm ocean forest. if so, can i leave the clone in this media for awhile with no nutrients since ocean forest already is packed with nutrients?

heres a close up of the leaves.

Edited by mystkspiral (02/28/13 02:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Sour Diesel Clone [Re: mystkspiral]
    #650378 - 12/10/12 12:53 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Just wait for the root system to develop where it's at, then transplant when ready.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Offlinemystkspiral

Re: Sour Diesel Clone [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #650638 - 12/11/12 02:24 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

here is my current grow box for my sourd clone and bagseed.
i replaced the 3 23Watters with a 125W cfl. i have an exhaust in the top left, the fan is a 5in thermaltake pc fan.

question about the fan, its a DC 12V thats made to move 78cfm.
i spliced this fan with an old phone charger. the charger is max 6V. so is it safe to say that this fan is moving HALF the stated cfm? so therefore it is moving only 39cfm due to the lower voltage?

either way, i believe its still sufficient for my space, (11in x 25in x 32in) roughly 5-6 cubic feet.

Offlinemystkspiral

#651071 - 12/14/12 11:41 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

somebody help!! my clone is showing yellowing. it began to really start yellowing last night so i decided to fert it for the first time. i used a very very low dose of jacks classic all purpose 20-20-20. clone is growing in jiffy starting mix under 125W cfl with 2 23W cfls on the side. watered with sparkletts distilled water (with no additives) any help would be appreciated, i dont want her to die on me!!

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #651073 - 12/14/12 11:48 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Yellowing from the bottom up looks like an N and/or K deficiency.
If your nute has sufficient amounts of nitrogen, the recovery should be quick (like a couple of days).

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

Offlinemystkspiral

Re: Sour Diesel Clone [Re: 81renaissance]
    #651074 - 12/14/12 11:52 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

ok, so it's too early to expect results? been approx 12 hrs since i fed it last night. looks a bit worse then before i fertilized it. if no improvements are seen by tomorrow night, should i feed it a higher dose? ive been told that jacks classic is very powerful and to give low low doses to avoid burning..

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #651075 - 12/14/12 11:53 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Also, that lady has plenty of body and leaves to support putting her into the FFOF mix as soon as she shows signs of recovery from the nute deficiency. 
Transplant at this point would be problematic though, due to the fact that she's so stressed and unhealthy.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

Offlinemystkspiral

#651077 - 12/14/12 11:56 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

good to know. i planned on transplanting her after she develops her roots throughout this current container, as hawk suggested.

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #651078 - 12/14/12 11:57 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I don't know man, she looks pretty rough. 
She might be root bound as well, which would compound your problems.
Honestly, I wouldn't do another round of nutes, your best bet is probably to try to save her by doing the transplant and giving a nice full watering in the Fox Farms soil.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

Offlinemystkspiral

#651079 - 12/14/12 11:59 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

should i wait till the soil dries out a bit before transplanting? since i watered it last night, the soil is a bit too moist and im worried the soil will just begin to crumble away the moment i take it out of the container. i want to move it to ffof as soon as i can

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #651082 - 12/14/12 12:24 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

No, you want the soil to be recently watered in order to keep it intact around the roots.  The more air and light the roots are exposed to during transplant, the more stress the plant experiences.
Also, when you transplant, bury the plant up to just below the first set of leaves (you'll be burying most of that stem).  You'll get more support for the plant, and eliminate that stretchy part.  Also, the plant will put out roots from the sub-soil portion of the stem.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #651094 - 12/14/12 01:41 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Transplant NOW.

How old is that "clone" dude?

--------------------

-niteowl

Offlinemystkspiral

#651330 - 12/16/12 11:35 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

perfect, thanks guys. i was able to transplant her to the ffof media with 1/3 perlite added right before i left for work friday the 14th.

this morning, she looks very lively! leaves are perked up and looking healthy, except for the first 2 leaves that showed nute deficiency early, they seem kinda dead, (1 crunchy and the other still kinda green at the base of the leaf) What should i do with these 2 leaves? cut off? leave on?

UNFORTUNATELY, i did not get to read your response in time about burying the stem up to the first node, did not even cross my mind, but ill be sure to do this the next time i transplant (last transplant probably into a 3gal container).

Hawk, i picked up this clone from a dispensary last sunday, so to me she's 1 week old, but i couldnt really tell you how old exactly. she did have a lottttt of roots coming out the bottom of the rock wool cube that it was in.

here is also a picture of the seedling i have in the same box. i planted this seed in the pellet last monday, so is this good growth for about 6 weeks of growing? it took awhile to germinate though (6 days)

i dont know where this seed came from so ill name her nightmare on elm street, or Kruger, since shes sitting on top of the elm street saga. haha

Edited by mystkspiral (12/16/12 11:40 AM)

OfflineIrishdrunk
Democracy? We Deliver!
Male User Gallery

#651373 - 12/16/12 12:51 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

:albundy:

--------------------
There's a conflict in every human heart
between the rational and the irrational,
between good and evil.
The good does not always triumph.
Sometimes the dark side overcomes
what Lincoln called the better
angels of our nature.

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Sour Diesel Clone [Re: Irishdrunk]
    #651382 - 12/16/12 01:44 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Well once they have roots they need nutrients right away.  Seed started mix usually has very little to no nutrients in them.

--------------------

-niteowl

Offlinemystkspiral

#651989 - 12/19/12 02:03 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

there are a few 'stunted' branches that havent been growing. can i cut these in order to promote new growth?

first pic is the first node of the clone, branch hasnt grown for the past week.
second picture is kinda blurry on the other stunted branches.

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #651992 - 12/19/12 02:14 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Leave them be, chopping them does not promote growth.

--------------------

-niteowl

OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

#652075 - 12/20/12 09:46 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

to me that clone doesnt look so hot man.  Just let her do its thing for a while.

Offlinemystkspiral

Re: Sour Diesel Clone [Re: PoloDown]
    #652143 - 12/20/12 06:50 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

the clone looks fine to me, but im no expert.

hawk, aw, too bad i cant cut the branches, hoped there was a way to make them start growing again..

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #652144 - 12/20/12 06:59 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Well how would cutting make them grow man?

That thing is looking way better dude.  Leave it be for awhile, let it heal completely, then start doing LST or topping to increase growth.

--------------------

-niteowl

Offlinemystkspiral

#652150 - 12/20/12 07:41 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

the cutting i was thinking it would work in a way of pruning, cut then have two shafts grow out. if this branch didnt stunt, could i have pruned it anyway to promote 2 branches to grow?

also considering lsting and topping. circumstances have changed and i will be moving out of this apartment within the next 2 months. with that being said, yield does not matter to me, only getting whatever harvest i can before i have to get rid of the plant.

so my question is, if i was to want to start flowering it in a week or two would it be worth to start tying it down to promote more top colas? or would the height not be a factor and could flower easily growing vertically?

it is in a box that is 31in high, 1 gal pot. the plant itself is about 8in long with 10in left to grow upward before it hits the light.

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #652152 - 12/20/12 08:00 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

"the cutting i was thinking it would work in a way of pruning, cut then have two shafts grow out. if this branch didnt stunt, could i have pruned it anyway to promote 2 branches to grow?"

Well you stated that the branches were not growing, well if they're already not growing, then cutting them is not going to help them grow.  They need to be healthy to prune, since that stunts growth for a period of time.

Don't worry about training it since you are going to be moving.  Go ahead and just flower it now.

--------------------

-niteowl

Offlinemystkspiral

#652665 - 12/24/12 08:27 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

i just started the 12/12 light cycle right now. question is, do i need to feed it any bloom fertilizer now, or just wait for when the plant shows signs of nute deficiency?

it was transferred to FFOF 10 days ago with no additional fert added. plant looks healthy currently. when would be the best time to feed bloom fert?

Invisiblejuke adro
I hate fat vaginas
 User Gallery

Loc: Québec
    #652910 - 12/26/12 10:36 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Your soil looks dry, or is it just the top layer? If you only have one plant you really want to flourish you can buy a moisture meter (same with ph) and just shove it in the dirt and it will tell you what's going on underneath the soil, you can never trust doing ph in water alone cause the soil will always be different than what you are pouring into it unless you use flood and drain system or drench.

Your clone still looks sad and Is lacking, id use a root tonic such as rhyzotonic or similar to bring it back to health.

--------------------

I eat animals and most things that live in the sea, I'm not green but I smoke it and I litter to keep cunts like you in a job so fuck off.

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #652969 - 12/27/12 12:28 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

mystkspiral said:
i just started the 12/12 light cycle right now. question is, do i need to feed it any bloom fertilizer now, or just wait for when the plant shows signs of nute deficiency?

it was transferred to FFOF 10 days ago with no additional fert added. plant looks healthy currently. when would be the best time to feed bloom fert?

Give me some more recent picks and I'll let ya know.

--------------------

-niteowl

Offlinemystkspiral

#653104 - 12/28/12 09:03 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

here the most recent pics, taken on 12/26. her 2nd day in flowering and she looks so sexy  :pantytail:

juke: sure, the soil probably is a bit dry in that picture, its because i havent watered her for 10 days. i mean, her leaves looked perky enough, didnt want to water her if she didnt need it. i know the weight of the pot when soil is dry and weight when soil is wet. i use that kinda as an estimation on when to water.

the top two pics she had just been watered 2 days ago with distilled water with no ferts or additives.

im still using a 125W cfl 6400K at 7500 lumens.
added with that three 23W cfls 2400K 1100 lumens each.
totals to 10,80 lumens with 194W.

i like how the nodes arent as far apart. unfortunately a lot of the branches near the bottom stunted when i first got it and stupidly transplanted to seed starting mix instead of FFOF  :foreheadslap:  otherwise shed look more fuller.

either way, i love this girl, she kinda reaks (in a good way) i know its too soon, but how soon should i really see it fill up with pistils? 2 weeks maybe? only 1 set of pistils have been there for awhile.

Edited by mystkspiral (12/28/12 09:07 PM)

Offlinemystkspiral

#653105 - 12/28/12 09:04 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

wouldve taken more recent pics but shes sleeping at the moment. otherwise id post vertical views as well.

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #653121 - 12/29/12 12:21 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

How long has she been in flower?

--------------------

-niteowl

Offlinemystkspiral

#653122 - 12/29/12 12:29 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
How long has she been in flower?

2 days.

Offlinemystkspiral

#653138 - 12/29/12 03:24 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

some pics from today. its flower day 6. she seemed to stretch a lot more since flowering. lot of space between each node closer to the top of the plant.

i left the bagseed in there as well. the seedling was in veg for 2 weeks and went into flower 6 days ago. Have no place for the seed so thought to see what would happen if it stayed in there. speed of growth has slowed down but growing nonetheless.

Edited by mystkspiral (12/29/12 03:26 PM)

Offlinemystkspiral

#653402 - 01/01/13 07:46 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

First off happy new year to everyone.

so i saw these marks on one of my leaves today. dont know what to make of it, any ideas?
was looking at sick plants pictures, thinking it might be calcium deficiency? correct me if im wrong. best, cheapest way to correct? cal-mag?

Edited by mystkspiral (01/01/13 07:56 PM)

OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

#653431 - 01/02/13 08:16 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

yeah, give it some cal/mg

OfflineJavadog
Stranger

#653542 - 01/03/13 12:56 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Were those spots "orangier" when they first appeared?

I ask because I saw something similar on one of my plants.

I only saw it on two leaves, and it is not progressing, so I am not concerned.

I looked up some images of problem grows that I have and the best
match seemed to me to be manganese toxicity.

There is a photo of it here.

Good luck with your grow.

JD

P.S. I know nothing.  Listen to the other people.  Good luck!

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #653585 - 01/03/13 01:08 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

mystkspiral said:
First off happy new year to everyone.

so i saw these marks on one of my leaves today. dont know what to make of it, any ideas?
was looking at sick plants pictures, thinking it might be calcium deficiency? correct me if im wrong. best, cheapest way to correct? cal-mag?

Judging by the slight burnt tips it looks like a slight nutrient burn.

--------------------

-niteowl

Offlinemystkspiral

#653617 - 01/03/13 06:51 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

no, i do not believe it to be nutrient burn. i have not fed this clone any nutrients, besides the FFOF that it sits in.

i realized that this plant is 1 month old and could be pot bound. i removed the plant from its container and sure enough, it was. so i went ahead and transplanted it from its 1gal container to a 2 gal. hopefully she can stretch her legs a bit and have her leaves start to perk up again.

could i hopefully finish flowering in this 2 gal container? im assuming i have another 3-4 weeks in this container. that would just total to 5 weeks flowering though, so im guessing id have to transplant 1 more time after this.

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #653627 - 01/03/13 07:54 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Just transplant into a 3 gallon and don't worry about it.  The less transplants the better.  Once they enter flowering root growth pretty much stops.

And yes, even without adding nutes, FFOF can give just a touch of nute burn in the beginning.

--------------------

-niteowl

Offlinemystkspiral

#653707 - 01/04/13 06:08 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

an update. shes on flower day 11. she looks a lot better now, could have been the feeding or the much needed space for roots. started tying down the main stem.

Offlinexthrx
Stranger

#653924 - 01/05/13 07:58 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Looks good dude

Offlinemystkspiral

Re: Sour Diesel Clone [Re: xthrx]
    #654369 - 01/08/13 03:49 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

its flower day 15 and her lil buds are starting to grow in. its so exciting, first time actually seeing bud form right before my eyes, i cant wait to smoke her. hoping to get atleast an eighth off of her, fine by me since my time is so constrained on growing her.

some pics, she looks very healthy, last fed her was 5 days ago during the transplant.
the seed at the lower right is still growing, just really slowly. what's going to happen to it?

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#654375 - 01/08/13 06:46 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

:eek:Hell yea man good looking ladies

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Sour Diesel Clone [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #654379 - 01/08/13 07:39 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Very nice! I'm glad they're doing so well. :yesnod::thumbup:

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

#654422 - 01/09/13 09:24 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

looks really good now

OfflineJavadog
Stranger

#654428 - 01/09/13 11:53 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

That one seedling might be bringing up the rear, but it does look to
have very nice structure all the same.

Good luck!

JD

Offlinemystkspiral

#654429 - 01/09/13 11:56 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Thank you everyone! i really couldnt have come this far without all the valuable information everyone has shared here in the Growery. I'm really excited to hopefully get to harvest and see my crop and test it. I still have atleast another 7 weeks of flowering so anything can still happen.

quick question, i dont know how old the clone was when i got it. but when i got it, there were a lot of roots and atleast 2 inches long coming out the bottom of the rock wool cube. i have no experience in clone growth as of yet so i cant estimate an age, but how long was this clone growing for before i got it? 2 weeks?

Edited by mystkspiral (01/10/13 12:39 PM)

Offlinemystkspiral

#654522 - 01/10/13 12:36 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

just wanted to share this. i found this extension cord with a built in timer at home depot for $22. pretty easy to use, has 8 sockets, 4 sockets you can program a different time for an on and off sequence, all digital. accurate to the minute. thought this would be useful for those looking for something convenient and cheap.

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #654530 - 01/10/13 01:21 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Just make sure to check how many amps it's rated at.

--------------------

-niteowl

Offlinemystkspiral

#654558 - 01/10/13 06:31 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

definitely. before i purchased it thats the first thing i checked. specified 15amps or 1800 watts. way below the max and i am running 3 pc fans and 194 watts of lighting.

Offlinemystkspiral

#654656 - 01/11/13 03:10 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Big surprise today. the bagseed that i had only vegged for 12 days started showing female hairs today. i figured it be female, but i thought the early flowering would somehow mutate it or something? ive only been feeding it grow fertilzers so i guess ill switch to bloom for it. the branches arent really growing, just very veryyyy slowly.

some pics of the clone, her buds are starting to get fuller on flower day 18. sweeeeet.

OfflineeLeSDenes
Stranger

#654681 - 01/11/13 05:37 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

i think those orange marks are burning. its because either too close to the light or when you water them you spill some water on the leaves and it burns them. Always water before the lights come up or gone down. Do not overwater them. you can judge how much water they need by the weight of the pot. You can also dip your finger in the soil to check it. Get some nutrients for flowering. I can recommend Advanced Nutrients. feed them every second or third watering. at the last 2 weeks of flowering do not feed them but flush them with (cold) mint tea  with lemon (lower the ph level) and honey (makes the buds bigger). the mint has a very good cleaning effect. :smile: hope you gonna have monster buds following these advices:)

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Sour Diesel Clone [Re: eLeSDenes]
    #654683 - 01/11/13 05:45 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

OK how do you give them honey and how much? Thats new to me!

OfflineeLeSDenes
Stranger

#654750 - 01/12/13 04:07 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Just at the last two weeks of flowering. the sour diesel flowers for about 10-12 weeks.  Just add 2-3 tablespoon honey per gallon or something like that. I do it with mint tea because it gives a good taste to the final product and it helps cleaning.

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #654785 - 01/12/13 01:43 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Don't give them honey, or the mint tea.  Flush with plain pH balanced water.  If you're wanting bigger buds then you should be giving them base sugars through the whole grow.  Not in the last 2 weeks of flush, and not honey.  Get a real supplement for that like Sweet.

--------------------

-niteowl

OfflineeLeSDenes
Stranger

#654894 - 01/13/13 11:40 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

It's proven that it helps. Maybe you do it with plain water. But this method is really good.

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #654905 - 01/13/13 01:35 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Not in the last 2 weeks man.  That's when your trying to get rid of anything in the soil. 

Sure during the normal growing period honey could give them some beneficial carbohydrates, but not during the flush.  And no it's not just ME that does this.  It's the majority of growers out there.  Or they use a product like clearex to help flush out the soil.

--------------------

-niteowl

OfflineeLeSDenes
Stranger

#654914 - 01/13/13 02:50 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Man you totally misunderstood me. It is inevitable to feed your plants with proper nutrients during all stages. When you flush you want to get rid of the salt and fertilizers. I use the honey because it still feeds the plants but it does not leave any residue or salts which i don't want. I use mint tea because it gives me a good taste and also helps to clear.
You can also give some honey during flowering stage as well with your normal fertilizers.
I tried with and without honey in flushing period and believe me it makes a difference if you have done everything else alright.
Maybe i do not have many post and im not a "trusted cultivator" but know a lot about this industry and i'm not bullshitting just trying to help

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #654917 - 01/13/13 02:58 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

So do you have some side by side comparisons to prove what your trying to claim?

--------------------

-niteowl

OfflineeLeSDenes
Stranger

#654961 - 01/14/13 05:43 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Actually i never bothered to make pictures myself but Jorge Cervantes made a comparison in one of his book i think it was Marjuana Horticulture. If you want i can take a screenshot of that page.
You know a lot of things comes from experimenting. And all of the growers are stoners so experimenting with fertilizers is not something that people do in a lab.
Honey works for me and i always do it at the flush. You do not have to believe it or do it I just shared what worked out for me. Unfortunately i'm not in flowering stage yet but when i get there i shot some pics for ya.

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #654989 - 01/14/13 01:45 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I know the exact picture your talking about.  And that was a comparison of doing it through the whole grow, and it wasn't honey.

The point of me having you show some proof it to make sure  that misinformation isn't spread.

The whole point behind flushing is to rid the soil of all nutrients and let the plant feed off of the nutrients and carbohydrates that are stored within the fan leaves, hence no need to add more carbohydrates during that period.

--------------------

-niteowl

Offlinemystkspiral

#655018 - 01/14/13 11:20 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

i was also under the impression that flushing just meant running regular water through the soil.

ive been watering my plant with distilled water this entire time, should i flush with the same distilled? or tap water out of my sink (will pH test) be good for flushing?

and thats very true, claims and ideas of different growing procedures should be backed up with a documented grow to show evidence of the effectiveness of the method.

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #655024 - 01/15/13 02:10 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Depends on the type of flushing you're talking about mystkspiral.  Flushing for a nute overload, or salt build up, is best done with water that has a small amount of nutrients in it.  This is to help grab built up salts and flush them out. 

End of flowering flush can be done a couple different ways.  One is to flush like you would for a toxic salt build up, and then continue watering with plain water.  Or just water with plain water.

With any of these you should be checking the pH of your water.  Even in your normal day to day waterings, even if you are using distilled.  It's best to just keep on this type of thing to prevent problems, instead of having to correct them.

--------------------

-niteowl

Offlinemystkspiral

#655334 - 01/17/13 11:42 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

hawk, does the plant itself stop growing taller after awhile? you had mentioned the root growth slows down, does it stop growing taller?

the past few days ive noticed her not getting any closer to the lights, but the buds are just getting fuller. i know all its energy goes toward bud production, but didnt know it stops growing after awhile as well, it is the same size when it started week 4 flower.

it is however atleast twice or three times the size it was when it first went into flower.

i thought it might have been pot bound because its leaves were droopy, but to test it out i had watered and bloom fed her first and she had perked up and has been perked up since, so i doubt shes pot bound yet...

Edited by mystkspiral (01/17/13 12:34 PM)

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#655336 - 01/17/13 12:12 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I think they never stop growing up .

Offlinemystkspiral

#655337 - 01/17/13 12:35 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

i dont think thats totally true, because i know you can keep mother plants for a long time. and after awhile they dont grow taller, but keep growing new leaves and just gets bushier (correct me someone if im wrong)

but my question was if it reacts the same during flowering. reaches a certain height, then promotes all energy toward bud production, cuz thats exactly what im experiencing now.

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #655344 - 01/17/13 12:57 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

No no no no no.

You both need to get a book and read more.  :facepalm:

When you flower they have an initial stretch phase and then stop growing vertically and start putting on bud.

A plant that is kept as a mother stays short because we keep trimming her, not because she's been alive for any length of time.

--------------------

-niteowl

InvisibleBen18
Drunk Derelict
Male User Gallery

#655357 - 01/17/13 02:21 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

:tongue:

Offlinemystkspiral

#655368 - 01/17/13 03:54 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
When you flower they have an initial stretch phase and then stop growing vertically and start putting on bud.

haha yes, that is exactly what i was getting at when i mentioned it here.

Quote:

mystkspiral said:

the past few days ive noticed her not getting any closer to the lights, but the buds are just getting fuller. i know all its energy goes toward bud production, but didnt know it stops growing after awhile as well, it is the same size when it started week 4 flower.

it is however atleast twice or three times the size it was when it first went into flower

thank you for clarifying, that puts me at ease and now i can just watch the buds grow :grin:

Edited by mystkspiral (01/18/13 11:15 AM)

Offlinemystkspiral

#656161 - 01/24/13 12:55 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Update: it is flower day 31. buds are getting fuller. some of the pistils have begun to turn orange. but i should have another 5+ weeks of flowering left..

i completely under estimated my set up and this girl. I first started growing hoping to get atleast 3.5 grams off of it and would be happy due to the time constraint in growing.

now it looks like this plant is going to give me way more than an eighth of an ounce. maybe half an ounce?

OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

#656241 - 01/25/13 09:36 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

im thinking you'll get around 7 grams.

Offlinemystkspiral

#656789 - 01/29/13 10:28 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

I had to move this past weekend, and i thought i was going to let my plant go, instead i brought it with me.

Now i have the option of putting it out in the sun if i want for the whole afternoon. my question is, should i? ive grown it under my cfls this entire time indoors. if i keep it outside, will it do much better, or will it strain her? shes on day 35 of flowering.

its also a bit cold outside. i mean i can still wear shorts and be comortable, its about 45 F right now and will be in the mid 50's the entire afternoon, but the sun is direct sun light with no clouds.

and heres a quick pic of the 2 girls riding shotgun :wink:

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #656792 - 01/29/13 10:56 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

You don't have time to harden her off since she's already flowering.  The stress would probably cause her to herm.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

Offlinemystkspiral

#656794 - 01/29/13 11:09 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

81renaissance said:
You don't have time to harden her off since she's already flowering.  The stress would probably cause her to herm.

aw dammit! i was so excited to have access to the sun's powerful light as opposed to my measly 194 watts of CFL and mostly blue lighting. so using the sun light at this point would not benefit her at all?? she still has a good 4 weeks left im assuming. orange hairs are about at 5%

i was literally outside watching her in the sun excited hoping to get fatter buds.. :foreheadslap:

and my bagseed was out there as well. would the sun not benefit her either? she vegged for 12 days and then went into flower with the clone (force flowered?)

OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

#656795 - 01/29/13 11:10 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

might also throw your light cycles off if theyre not the same

Offlinemystkspiral

#656796 - 01/29/13 11:11 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

light cycles are the same, which is why i could use the sun. lights on at 6am, lights off at 6pm. planned it out that way for this exact reason if i could ever use the sun.

OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

#656797 - 01/29/13 11:27 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

maybe leave it out during the day and bring in at night?

Offlinemystkspiral

#656798 - 01/29/13 11:29 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

yes, that is exactly what i am asking. however, renaisance informed that it may be to stressful for the plant since its been flowering, i thought as well that it may strain her.

i really want to utilize the suns rays. so 4 weeks of sun light during the 12 light hours would not help the plant at al??

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #656801 - 01/29/13 11:50 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

That's not what I'm saying.  Sunlight is great for your plants, but you shouldn't put them outside for any extended period of time.  The environmental extremes of an outdoor environment are significantly greater than those experienced by the plant so far. 
You could spend a couple weeks hardening your plants, but it's going to slow you down a bit because the plant will put additional energy toward adapting to a new environment, and less energy toward bud production.
Day 1-indirect sunlight for 2-3 hours outside
Day 2-7 gradually increase the amount of direct sun they get, and the duration of time outside...emphasis on GRADUALLY. Maybe an extra 45 min. to an hour more each day, but never direct sun for the entire duration of the time outside; they'll fry.
Day 8-14 gradually increase the duration of time the plant spends in direct sunlight until it's out in the sun all day every day.

Also be aware that there is also an increased chance of pests/problems in your grow room when you move a plant outdoors then indoors repeatedly, make sure that any plants you are going to grow outdoors stay away from the grow area (if you have one) inside your house.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

Offlinemystkspiral

#656803 - 01/29/13 11:57 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

i understand now. i will just then keep it under the conditions it has grown so far indoors. i need to harvest this plant on time so anything that could possibly slow the growth i want to avoid. thanks again for your invaluable advice

Offlinemystkspiral

#657770 - 02/05/13 10:35 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Flower day 43 and i havent checked in on her in about 3 days. She looked a bit droopy due to lack of water and i pinched off a couple dead leaves, but other than that the pistils have increased on the leaves and the orange hairs have increased, maybe 20% orange?

can anyone predict peak thc point? 3 weeks im assuming

here is also a snapshot at the bagseed. the buds look really colorful

Offlinesojahippy
Stranger

#657791 - 02/06/13 05:09 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

=] looking good for small plants cant wait to see them around week 8

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Sour Diesel Clone [Re: sojahippy]
    #657823 - 02/06/13 01:41 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Okay guys, if you want to do grow log type threads please do them in the appropriate forum for them.  I'm going to go ahead and move this.

--------------------

-niteowl

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Sour Diesel Clone - First Grow *Update* Flower Day 43 (moved) [Re: mystkspiral]
    #657824 - 02/06/13 01:42 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

This thread was moved from Marijuana Cultivation.

Reason:
Not the appropriate forum.

Offlinemystkspiral

Re: Sour Diesel Clone - First Grow *Update* Flower Day 43 (moved) [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #658003 - 02/08/13 10:48 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Sure why not.

Anyone any thoughts on harvest time??

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Sour Diesel Clone - First Grow *Update* Flower Day 43 (moved) [Re: mystkspiral]
    #658005 - 02/08/13 10:52 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

what color are the trichs?

Offlinemystkspiral

#658021 - 02/08/13 12:11 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Perhaps 50% orange trichs. Hey, u saw my other post with my unknown bag seed. The orange trichs on those are a much darker orange color than the one on my sour d.

The color of the bid is actually nicer than my sour d plant. Does appearance mean anything other than pleasing the eye when it comes to potency? Does the orange tint of the trichs determine anything?

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#658044 - 02/08/13 03:02 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Yea it does it tells you how ripe your buds are!!!!
I think there amber when you harvest?

Edited by budgrowerwannabe (02/08/13 03:07 PM)

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #658057 - 02/08/13 04:01 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Trichomes are the resin glands, not the "hairs".  The "hairs" are called pistils, and it would be a better bet to harvest based on trichome coloration.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

OfflineJavadog
Stranger

#658064 - 02/08/13 04:19 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

It seems that the color of the resin gland's deposits is considered
the best gauge of potency (or more to the point what sort of potency)

Then there are other methods like 50% of the pistils turning color or
the dying of the bud leaves.

Still figuring it out.

Good luck,

JD

Offlinemystkspiral

Re: Sour Diesel Clone [Re: Javadog]
    #658127 - 02/09/13 03:11 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

ya i think im just getting anxious to smoke her, they look so tasty. im sure the tiny bagseed will be ready a lot quicker than the sour diesel girl due to less bud mass i guess.

im going to grab a magnifying glass from radio shack tomorrow. any multiplier suggestion? how strong of a magnifying glass do i need to be able to judge trichomes?

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #658145 - 02/09/13 10:19 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

A magnifying glass won't show you what you need to see.  You should pick up a 40x-60x  jeweler's loupe...they're less than $10 on ebay.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

Offlinemystkspiral

#658150 - 02/09/13 10:43 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks for the recommendation. Just ordered a 40x LED loupe for under $5 with shipping.

When judging trichs, what am I looking for? Do I need to see trichs turning a cloudy color? Trichs drooping over?

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #658154 - 02/09/13 11:05 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Cloudy trichomes actually fluctuate between cloudy and clear, and I don't use them to judge maturity.  Amber trichomes are a sign that the THC has begun to oxidize within that trich; look at a few different areas of the plant, and count 10 random trichomes on each area, when about 3 in ten trichome heads show amber, you're ready to harvest.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #658155 - 02/09/13 11:18 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Keep in mind, that the 3/10 number is just a guideline, but I definitely find the 50% amber harvest time to be way too late, ESPECIALLY for something like Sour D that has a good amount of Sativa influence.  If you like your high headier (and if you don't feel like waiting :lol:) Take her down between 10/20 percent amber for a higher THC, less narcotic, more "high" experience.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

Offlinemystkspiral

#658162 - 02/09/13 11:40 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

When looking at areas of the plant for amber trichs, what areas are best? The bud itself, the tiny leaves sticking out of the bud, the larger leaves, and so on.

So the number of amber trichs is not related directly to the number of amber pistils? Like 3/10 trichs = 3/10 pistils.

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #658166 - 02/09/13 11:51 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Right, no relationship to the pistil coloration.
When checking trichome coloration, check any areas where trichome concentration is high.  That will give you the largest sample to judge at one time.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

Offlinemystkspiral

#658178 - 02/09/13 12:58 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Don't know what id do without u guys and this forum. Thanks again, love learning more and more

Offlinemystkspiral

#658179 - 02/09/13 01:05 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

I'm reaching day 49 of flower, the end of my 7th week. I know I'm supposed to flush last 2 weeks to rid any nutrients so my bud smokes good. But sour d is a sativa plant which should have a longer flower right?

So my question, should I start flushing starting on day 49 or flush on day 56 at the end of my 8th week of flower to total to 10 weeks flower.

I love my sour d to have that energetic high and no couch lock, with that distinct sour d taste. What's the best time for a strain like sour diesel?

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #658180 - 02/09/13 01:15 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

I recommend harvest around 20% amber based on the characteristics you're describing.  Your buds are filling in pretty nicely at this point; I would say that since you're growing from clone, you can start flushing it now.
IME Sour D will flower between 8-10 weeks, and your plant looks to be right in that stage of development.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#658183 - 02/09/13 01:28 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

This is the one I use . Got it at amazon I think for 3 bucks!

Offlinemystkspiral

#658184 - 02/09/13 01:29 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

So far I'm  really amazed with the results I'm getting for the type of setup I have:

194w cfls, 10,800 lumens. 125w and 7500lumens is 6500k tho. So mostly blue lighting
About 5 cubic feet to grow in
And only vegged for 2 weeks.

I first stated I'd be happy to get 3.5grams from it. Then about 1-2 weeks ago I was thinking I might get around 14grams maybe! Someone's corrected me and said probably 7grams, but now I'm thinking it might be even more than a half oz.

The 2 top colas are both 4in long

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#658189 - 02/09/13 01:48 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

mystkspiral said:
So far I'm  really amazed with the results I'm getting for the type of setup I have:

194w cfls, 10,800 lumens. 125w and 7500lumens is 6500k tho. So mostly blue lighting

I first stated I'd be happy to get 3.5grams from it. Then about 1-2 weeks ago I was thinking I might get around 14grams maybe! Someone's corrected me and said probably 7grams, but now I'm thinking it might be even more than a half oz.

You are flowering all under cfls?
Im tring that now.

Offlinemystkspiral

#658695 - 02/11/13 10:22 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

budgrowerwannabe said:
Quote:

mystkspiral said:

You are flowering all under cfls?
Im tring that now.

yup, all cfl. and 125w of that is blue light, i pictured getting really scrawny buds to be honest (im sure my nugs are scrawny to some anyway!)

Offlinemystkspiral

#658696 - 02/11/13 10:23 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

update: it is flower day 49 marking the start of my 8th week. i fed both plants 1 last time? i hear the last 2 weeks are really crucial, do i just water it regularly with tap water? or do i literally have to flush the soil with a lot of water run off...?

how often should i be flushing?
during dry soil?
water as needed?

Offlinephrostbyte
Hydro Grower

#658803 - 02/12/13 09:14 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

last feed then flush start of last week.

Edited by phrostbyte (02/12/13 09:16 PM)

Offlinemystkspiral

Re: Sour Diesel Clone [Re: phrostbyte]
    #659347 - 02/17/13 07:20 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Used my new magnifier to see the trichs. The top 2 colas have a leaf or two completely covered with amber trichs.

However the majority of the plant is completely clear trichs. What does it mean if a petal on a leaf is completely amber trichs?

Offlinephrostbyte
Hydro Grower

#659536 - 02/18/13 09:42 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

the tops mature faster than the rest of the plant usually...  I would give it some time...

Offlinemystkspiral

Re: Sour Diesel Clone [Re: phrostbyte]
    #659896 - 02/21/13 06:21 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

thanks for the tip!
still got 1-2 weeks left i think, a few more amber trichs are showing over the plant

Offlinezzzzzz
Stranger

#660189 - 02/25/13 12:03 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

budgrowerwannabe said:

This is the one I use . Got it at amazon I think for 3 bucks!

What's the make and model of that?

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Sour Diesel Clone [Re: zzzzzz]
    #660218 - 02/25/13 04:57 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Let me find it

Offlinemystkspiral

#660282 - 02/26/13 11:03 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Decided to harvest today after I come home from work.

Some issues

When I get home is when the plant usually goes to sleep. Should I just leave it on if I plan on harvesting in the next 6hrs (6 hrs cuz I will wait for my parents to go to sleep until I harvest)

Or can I let her go to sleep n then just wake her up after 5-6 hrs of darkness to harvest??

OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

#660284 - 02/26/13 11:13 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

just harvest. yes, it might make some difference for it to be in the dark all night. but for that to matter you would have to grab your plant before the lights came on and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference IMO.

i said fuck it to the no light before harvest and just cut my bitches down when they're ready.

PICTURES!!!!!

Edited by PoloDown (02/26/13 11:13 AM)

Offlinemystkspiral

#660323 - 02/26/13 06:14 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

so i come home to check the trichs one more time, a bit confused on one thing:

the amber trichs i spot are only on the trim leaves, but not on the bud itself.
does this matter? should i be waiting for amber trichs on the bud itself or amber trichs showing ONLY on trim leaves is fine to harvest?

OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

#660324 - 02/26/13 06:20 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

I believe you judge it as a whole. Ill take a gander at my buds but I usually clip off the sugar leaves that right up on the bud to check my trichomes. Check more then one cola also to get an idea of what all ur trichs are at the moment.

Offlinemystkspiral

#660325 - 02/26/13 06:24 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

all the fine trim leaves have amber trichs along every bud site, just no buds have amber trichs, yup, sounds like shes ready to be chopped.

its unfortunate that my 12day vegged bagseed isnt showing any amber trichs anywhere yet.
not going to wait for it since its a miniscule amount of bud compared to the sour D. so ill chop her as well even though shell be premmy.

OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

#660326 - 02/26/13 06:31 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

You don't have to wait for amber trichs, it's personal preference. You don't want to be harvesting when you still got a million clear/cloudy though.

Offlinemystkspiral

#660359 - 02/27/13 12:04 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

how could i have been so blind?

obviously we should be checking the trichs on what we will actually be smoking. the leaves turning amber first just means that the leaves are ripened, im going to wait until i see more cloudy trichs on the buds themselves.

Offlinemystkspiral

#660600 - 02/28/13 02:00 PM (11 years, 30 days ago)

Harvested my 2 plants today. First time trimming, got better on the second branch of the sour d.

Surprised I got this much from this bag seed that had only vegged from seed for 12 days.

Hanging to dry

Offlinemystkspiral

#660604 - 02/28/13 02:08 PM (11 years, 30 days ago)

Here is my trim. Don't have any paper bags so I placed them in this shoe box. Anything I need to do to dry these?

Make keif later?

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#660626 - 02/28/13 06:26 PM (11 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

mystkspiral said:
Here is my trim. Don't have any paper bags so I placed them in this shoe box. Anything I need to do to dry these?

Make keif later?

Make sure you turn that shit
now and then or you get mold  :shakefist:

Offlinesojahippy
Stranger

#660628 - 02/28/13 06:36 PM (11 years, 30 days ago)

she still looks like another week or 2 would have been nice

Offlinemystkspiral

Re: Sour Diesel Clone - First Grow *Update* Harvest pics [Re: mystkspiral] * 1
    #675419 - 06/21/13 09:37 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Can't believe I didn't update this post. Ending result. I got 26 gram off my sour d clone n 4 grams off my bag seed.

These 2 were only vegged for 12 days. In a confined space. 200w total. 125w of which was 6500K (blue) and I was still able to get an ounce off my clone. I'm Veryyyy happy. I hear about ppl getting a lil over an oz with HPS lights n all that jazz. Genetics win here. Some ppl said I'd only get 7g. I thought is get half an ounce n would've been happy. Love my results for this half assed grow.

Hung dry for 4 days ( should have gone longer) n cured for 2 weeks. After each day of curing the buds tasted better, tastier, skunkier. It was prob top/mid shelf id say. My gf thought it was straight fire but I know it wasn't. Own worst critic? Maybe.

Here are harvest pics.

InvisibleP-O

Re: Sour Diesel Clone - First Grow *Update* Harvest pics [Re: mystkspiral]
    #675428 - 06/21/13 10:54 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

GREAT PICS!

Save that trim for hash/bho!!!

Sour D is my second favorite strain ever.... so congrats!  Looks frosty as fuck too! :bigjoint:

Offlinemystkspiral

Re: Sour Diesel Clone - First Grow *Update* Harvest pics [Re: P-O]
    #675429 - 06/21/13 10:57 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks! Appreciate it. I loved my results from just cfls. Very excited for my next grow which I will step it up on lights, space, n time.

I'm thinking if I can get a sour d to produce an ounce off of this setup, I don't see harvesting a quarter pound per plant to be impossible

InvisibleDrGreenThumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: Phish Tour Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #675432 - 06/21/13 11:07 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Sweet man, thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see your next grow!

--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” -Dr. Seuss

Offlinemystkspiral

Re: Sour Diesel Clone - First Grow *Update* Harvest pics [Re: DrGreenThumb]
    #675433 - 06/21/13 11:12 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks, means a lot when my work gets recognized by those who have spent much longer at growing than I have. Just motivates me More to aim higher.

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#675473 - 06/21/13 03:00 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

:stayfunky:sweet ass weed man ! :bigjoint:

Offlineitsaconspiracy
governments worst nightmare
Male

Loc: florida Flag
Re: Sour Diesel Clone - First Grow *Update* Harvest pics [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #675478 - 06/21/13 03:10 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

:yay: nice harvest:thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinefunnyfart
Strangler
Male

Loc: Dark side of the moon
Re: Sour Diesel Clone - First Grow *Update* Harvest pics [Re: itsaconspiracy]
    #675589 - 06/22/13 01:47 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

they look yami !:getstoned:

Offlinebikewrench
turd polisher
Male User Gallery

Re: Sour Diesel Clone - First Grow *Update* Harvest pics [Re: funnyfart]
    #687103 - 10/01/13 03:39 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Man, I get all excited when I see other first grows.  Nothin like going to the sweet end of a grow your first time.  Doesn't matter what you yield...all that matters is, you made it :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleGBurger717
Let me be me! I luv me some me!
Male

Loc: USA, East of Mississippi Flag
Re: Sour Diesel Clone - First Grow *Update* Harvest pics [Re: bikewrench]
    #687718 - 10/05/13 12:20 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

bottom line is when you grow it, its always better! We all started in the same boat. YOU know what YOU grew and what it took to grow it. YOU know whats in it. The plant becomes part of you.

Congrats on the harvest.... small but a start

--------------------
"If only one party supports a bill, it's probably not a very good bill. If both parties support it, you can be sure that however good it seems on the surface, under the covers it's worse than you could possibly imagine" - Me myself and I 08-02-12

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty - Jefferson

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Jefferson

Offlinemystkspiral

Re: Sour Diesel Clone - First Grow *Update* Harvest pics [Re: GBurger717]
    #692142 - 11/05/13 09:05 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

thanks a bunch you guys, really feel the love!!!

logged on for the first time in awhile and in the midst of an entirely new grow, will start a log on that later!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale