Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Re: Day off [Re: drawde]
    #643197 - 11/02/12 09:48 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Goodluck, have fun :cookiemonster:

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
Re: Day off [Re: P-O]
    #643206 - 11/02/12 10:59 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

PositiveOutlook said:
hey bro

i ate 2mgs etiz to relax to the max

thikng of taking 140 of mdma now that the wife is in bed (maybe even some mxe)

think the benzo will kill the mdma buzz?

:hi: hi bro
              :bonghit2:  :elmobong:

I just smoked a nice bong with some great bud and a pile of kief. My benzos have kicked in. How is etiz? I've never done it and haven't read that much about it.
How much did you get and how much was it? :drugnerd:

Drinking some strawberry milk. :stoned2: :wooyeah:

I generally try to avoid benzos as I found taking them as the doc prescribed, which is low doses throughout the day, is not healthy for me and has bad side effects. So I stopped taking benzos completely and used my medical cannabis as my regime. :spinleaf:
It makes me so happy and healthy.

But I still kept getting the xanax script and I also recentely got a script for 0.25mg dissolving clonazepam (k-pin) wafers. So I save them up and occasionally use for the anxiety or I binge on them for a few days every once in a while for a fun night. The best use for them is trading them for cannabis. :potleaf:

benzos don't kill the weed high that much you gotta just find the ratio of weed/benzo and experiment and eventually they synergize well together.

I say take the MDMA if you are only on a small amount of benzos, but I say never mix benzos with psychedelics, it is just a waste. And even if you took it much earlier in the day it still fucks with the trips. So maybe save the MDMA if you are very high on etiz IMHO.

I saw the movie Argo earlier and it was awesome. The movie was awesome, totally great flick, and I had some funny times there with some crazy old black people at the movie theater but I was a little paranoid at first. Now I am just relaxing on my day off with the fam and watching some good movies and TV and being very stoned.

I am also loving this brand of cigs I bought, but they are a little more expensive.:windowtantrum:

--------------------

Edited by FRACTALife (11/02/12 11:02 PM)

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Day off [Re: drawde]
    #643209 - 11/02/12 11:13 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
Possibly, killed my last mushroom buzz

I WISH I HAD PSYCHEDELICS :zomgwtf:

All I have right now is DMT and Changa. After my last DMT trips they taught me some lessons and forgave me for using it so much to try absorbing so much wisdom without enough raw courage. But my last trips were filled with love.

And I need to cleanse my body before doing changa.

but I am not ready to go back to DMT yet, don't have that raw courage yet. But in the future when I need it again it will let me know. I have always wanted to try it on mushrooms/LSD too, but might have to just have a good mushroom or acid trip without DMT to get back on the horse first.

It's been since the end of summer that I last took psychedelics.I was pretty deep into it and I got out of it at a good place and was healed and given enough strength to be stable and happy. :levitate:

But I always need to zap the cobwebs in my brain every once in a while... If I can ever get some it might be that time soon!
(:pm: me anyone :lol:

Quote:

drawde said:
I am thinking about shrooming tomorrow. I'm at my folks place out in the boonies for the weekend an their gone tomorrow. Pretty nice setting. I hope the sun is shining, dont really feel like tripping if it's dreary outside.

Good vibes brother!  :seriousthumbsup:

Your folks will be gone all day?  :smoking:

--------------------

Edited by FRACTALife (11/02/12 11:15 PM)

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Re: Day off [Re: FRACTALife]
    #643213 - 11/02/12 11:33 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Careful with that talk buddy.

I got spores I don't mind giving out.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Day off [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #643219 - 11/02/12 11:53 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

If you are serious please :pm: me I would love you x10000 :heart:

--------------------

Edited by FRACTALife (11/02/12 11:53 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds