Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: Master Kush and Gravedigger under 4kw. 10'x10' flower room. [Re: mhbound]
    #644926 - 11/08/12 11:29 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Well, I suppose it's about time for an update... I went down to Cali a two weeks ago for a week, and when I came back, I had some aphids and fungus gnats everywhere!

Unfortunately, I've been extremely broke, so all I could do in the short run was hang fly strips everywhere and douse everything in an H2O2 solution. It's definitely decreased the amount of flies and larvae, but they're still there. I finally got some cash flow yesterday, and so I got some cash in the bank and I ordered more ladybugs, and some nematodes, and they'll be getting here next week.

Fortunately, I do have good news. The most of girls are looking great after the transplant. I lost several of the Master Kush clones in the process, but I've got 8 new good solid girls now in the drip system. There's four Master Kush girls that are not quite ready to go into flower, but they gotta go in anyways. It's 4 weeks into the other cycle, and we gotta get another cycle going. It's not quite as big of a cycle as I hoped the next one would be, but it'll be okay. The following round will be what's really good. There's 8 clones lined up, and they're gonna get a full 4 weeks of veg with 2000 watts over em, and that'll get some great results, I'm sure!

Also, there's good news on the equipment front. I finally convinced the wife that we've got enough money for at least one more ballast (there's only been 2000 watts in the flower room for 2 weeks now), and going to a new place I've been wanting to check out was extra beneficial! Not only did he help me troubleshoot a few of the ballasts I've got (I had no clue where to begin with fixing the 4 dead ones I've got sitting in the corner of the flower room), but I got a smokin' deal on a 1kw switchable he had sitting around. It was a display model with a fat ding in the casing, but other than that it was solid as fuck. He gave it to me for $50, so I walked away with two switchable 1kw ballasts for $180!!! And he tossed me a brand new capacitor for free too!  Totally got a repeat customer in me.

Hmm... I think that's about it for this update. Besides that, my wife is bugging me for the laptop! lol

--------------------
My best run so far

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains