Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesidetwist
Guano Reefs
 User Gallery

Blue Widow good cabinet strain?
    #619683 - 04/22/12 09:35 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

So, I'm searching for a low scent strain, but, assuming there aren't any, I'd just take a rather fruity strain over a typically weedish smelling strain. I figured Blue Widow should be a White Widow x Blueberry cross. Does anyone here have experiences with this stuff?

--------------------
Live slow, die old.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFarmer Joe
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Blue Widow good cabinet strain? [Re: sidetwist]
    #619685 - 04/22/12 10:11 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

growing out blue widow right now actually. the plant  i have has a very fruity/citrus sent. i'm running several different strains....so i gotta stick my nose right on a bud to get that citrus smell.

personally i would just  purchase a 4" inline w/ a small scrubber. then you can grow whatever you want!

--------------------
"Marijuana may not be addictive, but growing it is" - ED Rosenthal

Maine Caregiver In 100% compliance with Maine state laws.

Offlinesidetwist
Guano Reefs
 User Gallery

Re: Blue Widow good cabinet strain? [Re: Farmer Joe]
    #619703 - 04/22/12 01:18 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Hmmmmmm... first of all thanks for your contribution, the citrus smell thing was part of what I liked to hear. What makes me a think a bit is that you say you also grow other strains, so you need to get the nose very close to the bud. That's why it is not really an answer which I can draw much from.
I have money constraints at the moment and actually want to avoid expensive air changing and filtering equipment if possible because it is not gonna be a very big grow.

But interesting that you spoke of it: What other strains do you grow ATM? Which ones stink the worst, which ones are rather low on that?

Also is you BW a Dinafem seed?

Greetz

--------------------
Live slow, die old.

OfflineFarmer Joe
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Blue Widow good cabinet strain? [Re: sidetwist]
    #619825 - 04/23/12 05:14 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

sidetwist said:
What makes me a think a bit is that you say you also grow other strains, so you need to get the nose very close to the bud. That's why it is not really an answer which I can draw much from..

since all 8 of the plants in flower are different strains their sents blend together. unless i stick my nose on a bud.

Quote:

sidetwist said:

yup...

also feel free to check out my grow log. if i'm not too lazy i'll update it with some pics tonite

--------------------
"Marijuana may not be addictive, but growing it is" - ED Rosenthal

Maine Caregiver In 100% compliance with Maine state laws.

Offlinesidetwist
Guano Reefs
 User Gallery

Re: Blue Widow good cabinet strain? [Re: Farmer Joe]
    #619848 - 04/23/12 11:14 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Farmer Joe said:
Quote:

sidetwist said:
What makes me a think a bit is that you say you also grow other strains, so you need to get the nose very close to the bud. That's why it is not really an answer which I can draw much from..

since all 8 of the plants in flower are different strains their sents blend together. unless i stick my nose on a bud.

Quote:

sidetwist said:

yup...

also feel free to check out my grow log. if i'm not too lazy i'll update it with some pics tonite

Oh :laugh: good suggestion!

--------------------
Live slow, die old.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag