Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Lemon Grinderz OGK - Bean Boyz GROWERY SPONSOR grow log (flowering)
    #613884 - 03/22/12 05:54 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

OK, I'll be doing a test run of this strain very soon :] I talked back and forth with the breeder via email, and they seem like very knowledgeable, legit dudes. Very quick response times, as well as detailed responses. No automated bullshit which is awesome. They are very real people who take time out to write a personal response...which I'm sure everyone appreciates as much as me :tongue2:

I'll be growing the Lemon Grindersz OGK which is:

Quote:

Male: 'Deadhead OGK"( Skunk Va X SFV OGK V.ll) Female: Lemon Stomper (Lemon Thai X Chemdawg Sour Diesel "Snowman")

I really like how all the info on the parents is right there for us to see...no guessing whats going into it :thumbup:

I'll bump this with some pics when I get my pack in the mail. I really suggest anyone second guessing these guys just get in contact with them. They'll change your mind pretty quickly!

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Edited by RasJeph (06/03/12 11:21 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshagdawg420
spore hunter

Re: Lemon Grinderz OGK - Bean Boyz GROWERY SPONSOR grow log [Re: RasJeph]
    #613889 - 03/22/12 07:26 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

:popcorn:

--------------------
HUSTLER
How U Survive This Life Everyday Resourcefully

OfflinebeanboyzgeneticsV
Breeder

Loc: Amsterdam - Cali
Re: Lemon Grinderz OGK - Bean Boyz GROWERY SPONSOR grow log [Re: shagdawg420]
    #613894 - 03/22/12 08:08 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

RasJeph , , , Thanks for the kind words, and energy imputes towards our genetics and your up coming testing for us. All who come will be welcomed as friends, as friends are what we believe in and whom have made our lives exciting, interesting and possible.
Your gear drop, with or without our original packing will soon be at your addy. We will have our BBG Rasta Lion Stickers off to you when they arrive.
Batts & The Bean Boyz , ,
Beanboyzgenetics.com

--------------------
Our Bean Boyz mission will be to bring into the world the best, most interesting genetics we can possibly create i.e.  genetics that we, ourselves, love and strongly believe in.  After creating these unique hybrid genetics', we'll then make them available for the best price we can possibly live with, while still making our lives better by what we've created. In short, ":what we believe in" is more important than anything else. This belief will be the 'tracks' we'll run on, the most important path we will follow.

Batts

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Lemon Grinderz OGK - Bean Boyz GROWERY SPONSOR grow log [Re: beanboyzgenetics]
    #613915 - 03/22/12 02:11 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I'm gonna subscribe to this thread. I'm very curious to see how this goes as well.

--------------------

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Sunnyvale Trailer Park, C... Flag
Re: Lemon Grinderz OGK - Bean Boyz GROWERY SPONSOR grow log [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #614832 - 03/26/12 10:02 PM (12 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
I'm gonna subscribe to this thread. I'm very curious to see how this goes as well.

Ditto.

--------------------

"You cant arrest me, im high I cant understand my rights!"

Nanook said:
" People learn differently. Some can observe and gather what they need, others need to do it and experience all the options. One of those options being: burning down a mini fridge. "

Anything posted by me related to cultivation or illegal activities is purely fictional. It is intended for educational or entertainment purposes only.

Please help support the fight for Medical Marijuana in Florida

InvisibleMr.Hybrid
Constitutionalist
 User Gallery

Loc: Astana, Kazakhstan
Re: Lemon Grinderz OGK - Bean Boyz GROWERY SPONSOR grow log [Re: Miscusi]
    #615092 - 03/28/12 12:13 PM (12 years, 29 days ago)

:justcantwait:

I was looking at the same exact strain from Bean Boyz genetics

Also at these

CHOCOLOPE MUSK AKA DANKUS

MACK DA KNIFE OGK

Needless to say
I WILL BE WATCHING

Keep us updated

Super interested to see how it turns out

--------------------

I am the person that stands in front of you in line ,
The person that you walk by and don't notice
I am the person who cares about you and your rights
I AM ANONYMOUS

OfflineFarmer Joe
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Lemon Grinderz OGK - Bean Boyz GROWERY SPONSOR grow log [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #615133 - 03/28/12 05:12 PM (12 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

:whatshesaid:

--------------------
"Marijuana may not be addictive, but growing it is" - ED Rosenthal

Maine Caregiver In 100% compliance with Maine state laws.

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Re: Lemon Grinderz OGK - Bean Boyz GROWERY SPONSOR grow log [Re: Farmer Joe]
    #615194 - 03/29/12 08:33 AM (12 years, 28 days ago)

They arrived today! Thats 6 days, so less than a week to the East Coast of USA. :vaped: Arrived in a very nondescript envelope, well packaged. Holding it up to the light I couldn't see anything, and even upon opening it (unless I knew what it was) I don't think I would have noticed what it was right away :thumbup: I won't give away too many details, ya know, loose lips sinkin' ships and all.

The beans all look clean and nice~ I've started germinating 7 of them in the wet paper towel method. I'd have done them all, but if by some miracle I had a ton of females, I wouldn't have room for all of them...so, I germed what I can handle for now. I'll probably do the other half in soil once these ones finish.

Once they pop, they'll be moved to solo cups (blue, not red...I hate that song :mad2:) of either 100% coir or a coir perilite mix, depending upon if I can get to the hydro store this weekend or not. Once they're bigger, they'll move to half gallons and then 3 gallons (I don't really have room for 5ers). 

I generally veg for 3 weeks, but that was in soil so I'll adjust accordingly for the coir. I'll probably veg until I see preflowers and then switch to 12/12.

I'm not quite sure if I'll use the FloraNova series or Fox Farm. I'm very comfortable using FF nutes, but in a recent test I found that the FN mix really did better in veg on some clones...but for the purpose of testing, I should probably stick to what I know :tongue2:

--------------------

OfflinebeanboyzgeneticsV
Breeder

#615200 - 03/29/12 09:48 AM (12 years, 28 days ago)

Hey Jeph , , , Now we cooking! Sorry about the packing, wanted to get them to you fast as we could, so that is what we did. I included a few extras to play around with, but your plans seems tight. I caution about flowering too soon, but hey, this is a "test" so let's let it play out.
    Our Lemon Grinderz is a wicked strain that throws some impressive expressions. It is up to you to chose which are your favorites. Mine are the ones with the most smell !!
    This site is proving to be very exciting for us at BBG. As a new provider on the market we've decided not to race a racer, or box a boxer. We wanna race a boxer, and box a racer ! On short, we aren't in competition with any other breeders. We are creating strains that you simply do not see anywhere else in the market. We take award winning strains and "Tune" them , , ,, making Super Strains.
  Not huge #'s of any of them(unlike the major providers)yet enough to share with many passionate growers.
    Cool running's,
    Batts/Breeder/BBG

--------------------
Our Bean Boyz mission will be to bring into the world the best, most interesting genetics we can possibly create i.e.  genetics that we, ourselves, love and strongly believe in.  After creating these unique hybrid genetics', we'll then make them available for the best price we can possibly live with, while still making our lives better by what we've created. In short, ":what we believe in" is more important than anything else. This belief will be the 'tracks' we'll run on, the most important path we will follow.

Batts

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Re: Lemon Grinderz OGK - Bean Boyz GROWERY SPONSOR grow log [Re: beanboyzgenetics]
    #615201 - 03/29/12 10:03 AM (12 years, 28 days ago)

:thumbup: Heres a project I had going that finished up a few weeks ago...the room is empty now so it'll be nice to get some girls going again :lol:

Edit: Yes, I have a better camera lol. That was a spurr of the moment thing and the only picture I had off hand :P

--------------------

InvisibleMr.Hybrid
Constitutionalist
 User Gallery

#615204 - 03/29/12 11:00 AM (12 years, 28 days ago)

--------------------

I AM ANONYMOUS

Offlinethelivingfreekshow
Astro-Biologist
Male

Re: Lemon Grinderz OGK - Bean Boyz GROWERY SPONSOR grow log [Re: Mr.Hybrid]
    #615266 - 03/29/12 08:08 PM (12 years, 27 days ago)

I cant wait to see what happens. Was checking out the Drive-By Kush, the Dankus, and the Orangez Phosphate. All look so damn good!! :feelshighman:

--------------------
If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so.

Offlinepunkrocker292004
Stranger

Re: Lemon Grinderz OGK - Bean Boyz GROWERY SPONSOR grow log [Re: thelivingfreekshow]
    #615485 - 03/31/12 07:33 AM (12 years, 26 days ago)

:awesome:

--------------------
on a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone drops to zero-tyler durden

MHRB

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Re: Lemon Grinderz OGK - Bean Boyz GROWERY SPONSOR grow log [Re: punkrocker292004]
    #615488 - 03/31/12 08:35 AM (12 years, 26 days ago)

all 7 popped this morning. transferring to cups tonight. will probably try to do pics every Wednesday. that will give em time to get started.

--------------------

InvisibleMr.Hybrid
Constitutionalist
 User Gallery

#615492 - 03/31/12 09:20 AM (12 years, 26 days ago)

Right on !

I'm watching

--------------------

I AM ANONYMOUS

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#615717 - 04/01/12 08:38 PM (12 years, 24 days ago)

:feelingfab: show us the budz

--------------------
:whereismiddleman:

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Re: Lemon Grinderz OGK - Bean Boyz GROWERY SPONSOR grow log [Re: dmtcorey]
    #616704 - 04/07/12 06:49 AM (12 years, 19 days ago)

going good doods. I didn't bother with a picture because they were barely out of the coir Wednesday. I'll do one this Wednesday for sure.

I ended up putting the seedlings in rockwool before I planted them. I find that gives them a better base to grow out of.

--------------------

InvisibleMr.Hybrid
Constitutionalist
 User Gallery

#616741 - 04/07/12 03:28 PM (12 years, 18 days ago)

:okiapprove:

--------------------

I AM ANONYMOUS

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

#617797 - 04/12/12 09:29 AM (12 years, 14 days ago)

OK! Sorry, I know its Thursday, I was a bit busy yesterday haha. Good news is, I should have my laptop back this weekend, which means less of a pain for me to get pictures :]

All of the seedlings are doing well. Its always slowish going when you start in coir, because they don't have that boost soil gives them. They are starting on their second set of leafs, the 3 bladed ones. They're all growing pretty equally. I had one seedling that seemed to have gotten trapped in the rockwool. I tried replanting it, we'll see how it goes.

I've got some sweet 5 gallon buckets I just drilled some drainage in. I've never grown in 5 gallons before, so I'm excited to see how it goes!

I'll do another update as they grow. Veg isn't so exciting, ya know :tongue2:

--------------------

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#618115 - 04/13/12 10:23 PM (12 years, 12 days ago)

ya i dont like rockwol to much dont work well for me,specialy for cuttings

--------------------

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #618138 - 04/14/12 02:32 AM (12 years, 12 days ago)

Rockwool for the win.  You just have to soak it overnight in pH'd water at 5.5 or so.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: Lemon Grinderz OGK - Bean Boyz GROWERY SPONSOR grow log [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #618235 - 04/14/12 06:21 PM (12 years, 11 days ago)

what is the differnce in soaking for 5 min compaired to over night ?could have been the problem !tryed the cube slabs one and only got %50 so i just went back to the peat pucks

--------------------

Offlinethe man

#618244 - 04/14/12 08:55 PM (12 years, 11 days ago)

the ph is the dif..  how much REALLY it affects it is questionable

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Lemon Grinderz OGK - Bean Boyz GROWERY SPONSOR grow log [Re: the man]
    #618267 - 04/14/12 11:18 PM (12 years, 11 days ago)

Well if the pH of the rockwoll is at like 8 or so, I would think it would have quite an impact.

--------------------

-niteowl

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Re: Lemon Grinderz OGK - Bean Boyz GROWERY SPONSOR grow log [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #618297 - 04/15/12 05:42 AM (12 years, 11 days ago)

I rarely have trouble with it. I like it a lot because if a plant ends up being a super stretchy sativa, it gives it an extra footing that it doesn't always get in coir. Especially because coir loosens up so much when it dries out.

--------------------

OfflinebeanboyzgeneticsV
Breeder

#618355 - 04/15/12 04:50 PM (12 years, 10 days ago)

Hey Rasjep ~ I'm wonder'n if you rinsed the coir? That shit is so salty, my choice is Pro-Mix BX , , great for the roots as it has the beastees in it, needs no PH , , and is a kick ass way of getting my F-1's to use their Hybrid vigor. Things appear a tad SOFT, everything should be pointing towards the lights, maybe a bit too wet? These are simply my suggestion, I haven't checked in to see how you were doing, Clops told me all the 7 popped, which isn't unusual for my gear. I use Seaweed extracts every third watering, is a super way to improve viability.
The lemon Grinderz I have running here at the Battcave are off the charts lemon/fuel/funky/and they're only at 21 dayz of flowering. The larger the plant, the stronger the resin , , but not a rule.
Subcool hates large plants, says that the tch is limited, so larger is diluted by its sheer size. I disagree. Sounds weird, and against my growing experience over 43 years.
The end proof is always in the results, , , If anyone supports the legalizing of herb , , , get off the soapbox, and start growing HERB !
Then and only then will it be legal.
Battman/Breeder/BeanBoyz

--------------------

Batts

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

#618472 - 04/16/12 08:12 AM (12 years, 10 days ago)

Yeah, I didn't rinse it as good as I should have. Whenever I start in coir the plants have a slow go because I'm not sure when to feed them to begin with.

I gave a 1/4 feeding, and they've started growing pretty fast now. Starting their first true leaf set :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #618491 - 04/16/12 11:39 AM (12 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

dmtcorey said:
what is the differnce in soaking for 5 min compaired to over night ?could have been the problem !tryed the cube slabs one and only got %50 so i just went back to the peat pucks

pH adjustment isn't instantaneous. Since pH is a function of Hydrogen ion concentration within solution, it takes awhile for the reagents (pH up and down in this case) to catalyze the suspended compounds that are creating an alkaline or acidic solution.

--------------------

OfflinebeanboyzgeneticsV
Breeder

#618517 - 04/16/12 01:09 PM (12 years, 10 days ago)

LOL WE here at BBG hate rockwool too!
When it comes to Dank, Go Big or Go Home , , ,
Rasta vibe to all , ,

Battman/BBG

--------------------

Batts

OfflinebeanboyzgeneticsV
Breeder

#618521 - 04/16/12 01:27 PM (12 years, 10 days ago)

Jeph , , checking in on you Danksters here at the Growery. Growing indoors in 5 gallon buc shouldn't require drain holes. If you are outdoors, it rains in them, and yes dude, yous need them like crazy.
I do things by weight , , , I know what is correct jess by lift'n.
With holes indoors, the water runs out the holes before it soaks in.
5 gallon buckets require water about every 3rd day inside. I let them dry out too , , , as  stress is great way to increase the resin production, and good for them roots too.
I make my own soils here, love the hybrid vigor I get with it. The advantage of hybrids is this vigor.
I realize peeps want to grow in space ships, in mid air, in tubes, steel wool, yet olde tech might be abandon too quickly?
A quick way to grow with ease is Pro-Mix BX , forget the PH, forget the hassles , relax, roll a small reef(larger the less THC transfer)
Fill a 5 gallon 4/5 way with PMBX, dusting time release in the bottom for when the roots get larger. Larger roots mean larger buds. What you cannot see is the most exciting part of the grow , ROOTS !
Buds can and often do lie to us , , , ever see Hemp? LOL !
Battman/BeanBoyz Gentics

--------------------

Batts

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #618661 - 04/16/12 10:42 PM (12 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

beanboyzgenetics said:
Rasta vibe to all , ,

Battman/BBG

What does rockwool have to do with going big?  Are they mutually exclusive in some way?

--------------------

Invisibleunknown
Mr.

#618782 - 04/17/12 05:25 PM (12 years, 8 days ago)

--------------------

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Lemon Grinderz OGK - Bean Boyz GROWERY SPONSOR grow log [Re: unknown]
    #618786 - 04/17/12 05:40 PM (12 years, 8 days ago)

I love rockwool.  It's what I use to clone all the time.  Works great for me.

--------------------

-niteowl

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#620663 - 04/29/12 10:25 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

thanks for clearing that up mr ball sack,think ill just stay wit the peat pucks since there down in the ph 5 range anyway ,stay with what works well i guess,little extra work but hey !

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #620670 - 04/29/12 11:46 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
Quote:

beanboyzgenetics said:
Rasta vibe to all , ,

Battman/BBG

What does rockwool have to do with going big?  Are they mutually exclusive in some way?

--------------------

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #625695 - 06/02/12 04:47 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

So how's this grow going?  I'm really interested in what they're genetics are like.

--------------------

-niteowl

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

#625827 - 06/03/12 11:16 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

God I feel like such a dickbutt for not posting in this thread. I've had a lot of shit going on in the past few months, including a really REALLY hot early summer that made me have to redesign my entire grow room. I can usually go to early July before I have any trouble, but I was getting August heat in May.

Its so funny you bumped this because I didn't even look here. I pulled out my girl today to water her and figured it was definitely time for an update.

Shes 2 weeks in flower, however many weeks vegged. Not a spec of burn even though I've switched to FloraNova and I'm not familiar with it. Showing mainly its kush part as far as I can tell.

Very very little odor, which I'm loving.

I got 1 female out of the bunch...it seems my luck is always shit when it comes to regular seeds.

This has just been one of those times where the grow is fine, but everything else in my life is fucking me around and preventing the attention it deserves haha.

A little stretchy, but thats probably my fault.

I've managed to lose my good fucking camera somehow, but as she gets some trichs I'll borrow one of my homies cameras.

Once again, I feel really bad for slacking on this. I've just been getting fucked around a lot lately.

--------------------

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

#625828 - 06/03/12 11:18 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Oh, and I topped once (twice?) and shes in a 3 gallon bucket. Its the best I could do with all the other factors I had to work with (the new room, the heat, etc).

Shes a little top heavy so I might have to support her with stakes or something. Couldn't really bush it out like I wish I could have because I had to take down the entire veg room to make this work.

--------------------

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #626049 - 06/04/12 06:06 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Looking good, I'm very interested in seeing what these guys genetics are like.

--------------------

-niteowl

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Re: Lemon Grinderz OGK - Bean Boyz GROWERY SPONSOR grow log [Re: Hawksresurrection] * 1
    #626253 - 06/06/12 04:56 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, I'll definitely update once it starts to get frosty with some macros if I can find a good camera.

Probably around the beginning of week 5, thats when it usually starts to get really noticeable.

--------------------

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #629127 - 06/23/12 06:05 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I demand an update!

--------------------

-niteowl

InvisiblebrainsOplenty
ganja farmer
Male User Gallery

Loc: zion
    #629134 - 06/23/12 07:41 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
I demand an update!

fo sho:awedance:

--------------------
it's written right here.
it's absolutely clear.
the ganja herb is the healing of the nation.

Offlineshagdawg420
spore hunter

Re: Lemon Grinderz OGK - Bean Boyz GROWERY SPONSOR grow log [Re: brainsOplenty]
    #629172 - 06/24/12 07:06 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

:warmonk:

--------------------
HUSTLER
How U Survive This Life Everyday Resourcefully

InvisibleMr.Hybrid
Constitutionalist
 User Gallery

Re: Lemon Grinderz OGK - Bean Boyz GROWERY SPONSOR grow log [Re: shagdawg420]
    #629241 - 06/24/12 08:11 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

:thatsjustswell::thatsjustswell::thatsjustswell::thatsjustswell: 
:stayfunky::stayfunky::stayfunky::stayfunky:
:prettyflyforawhiteguy::prettyflyforawhiteguy::prettyflyforawhiteguy::prettyflyforawhiteguy:
:thatsjustswell::thatsjustswell::thatsjustswell::thatsjustswell:

--------------------

I AM ANONYMOUS

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

#630223 - 07/03/12 07:57 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Sorry boys. My laptop broke and I lost my camera lol. Fucks sakes.

So, another week of 90 degree days and like 10 relatives coming to stay with me on the 4th has this bush getting chopped tomorrow unfortunately. I'm letting it go as long as possible. The heat stress from the room stretched the fuck out of the top of her :c poor girl.

She probably should have went at least another week, but I feel like it would be doing more harm than good. I finally have proper ventilation setup, and now I get fucked with this incredible heat. Its gonna be 102 here today, that'd be 110+ in the closet.

I must say that even with all the shit that went wrong with this grow, its still DAMN good herb. It smells crazy crazy good and the buds got damn thick by the end. It must be significantly indica, because I smoked one test bowl last night and was fucking OUT. I can't imagine how narcotic it'd be if I had let it continue. Warning to anyone considering it, it smells STRONG. When I take her out to water it, my entire house fills with stank for at least an hour.

Will post back with weight, smoke report, pics of buds, etc.

I kept a clone of this, so I'll definitely be running it again in the fall when the temperatures are a little more reasonable and I can do a SOG or something and see how she really shines.

--------------------

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #630235 - 07/03/12 09:09 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:
Sorry boys. My laptop broke and I lost my camera lol. Fucks sakes.

So, another week of 90 degree days and like 10 relatives coming to stay with me on the 4th has this bush getting chopped tomorrow unfortunately. I'm letting it go as long as possible. The heat stress from the room stretched the fuck out of the top of her :c poor girl.

She probably should have went at least another week, but I feel like it would be doing more harm than good. I finally have proper ventilation setup, and now I get fucked with this incredible heat. Its gonna be 102 here today, that'd be 110+ in the closet.

I must say that even with all the shit that went wrong with this grow, its still DAMN good herb. It smells crazy crazy good and the buds got damn thick by the end. It must be significantly indica, because I smoked one test bowl last night and was fucking OUT. I can't imagine how narcotic it'd be if I had let it continue. Warning to anyone considering it, it smells STRONG. When I take her out to water it, my entire house fills with stank for at least an hour.

Will post back with weight, smoke report, pics of buds, etc.

I kept a clone of this, so I'll definitely be running it again in the fall when the temperatures are a little more reasonable and I can do a SOG or something and see how she really shines.

FYI, if your ventilation setup was proper you would have 110 in your closet....Air conditioners are a necessity if you want to grow indoors.

--------------------

-niteowl

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

#630275 - 07/03/12 12:49 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Well, its not 110 just in the closet, its 110 just in the entire upstairs of my house. Unfortunately thats the only place I could setup my grow area. I know AC is vital, I didn't expect it to get as hot as it did as early as it did.

Its all good. Its still definitely some fire smoke. Still hanging up, prolly going into a bag tomorrow afternoon/morning.

Time to take a break anyway. I'll leave my mother under the CFL and in September or so I'll be starting up Kings Kush and some Sour D. I think Dinafem, I can't remember. I've got a few blueberry autos outdoors, but they don't take much attention. Might seed them because I like to have extra autos around.

--------------------

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #630278 - 07/03/12 12:54 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Awesome man.  Glad to hear that it's a pungent strain.  I think I'm going to order the trainwreck mix and lemon grinderz as see what happens. 

I'm stoked to see what my Blueberry, GDP and Skunk do on my current grow.

--------------------

-niteowl

Offlinethe man

#630340 - 07/03/12 07:11 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

looks like he just jacked the prices up to 100 bucks for most of em. I personally think thats asking to much when u can get the originals for that.

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #630350 - 07/03/12 08:21 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

How much were they before?

--------------------

-niteowl

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
    #630389 - 07/04/12 12:18 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I can't even think about growing in June, July or Aug.
$300 a month just for a/c.
To rich for my blood.

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

Offlinethe man

Re: Lemon Grinderz OGK - Bean Boyz GROWERY SPONSOR grow log [Re: KaptKid]
    #630478 - 07/04/12 05:10 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

65$

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #630480 - 07/04/12 05:45 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Bummer.....site says 80 now, but that's probably euro...

--------------------

-niteowl

OfflinebeanboyzgeneticsV
Breeder

#632397 - 07/23/12 12:19 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Hey Growery, It's been a long time since we checked in here and saw what was the haps. Looks like it has been stalled?
Be that what it is, we wanted to quickly address the price changes we have put up. A remark about "now they are the same price as the original strains" , , , Here's our take on this: What we've created is better than the originals, they should be , and are way better! You want a Ford Mustang GT, or you want a Shelby Cobra? The choice is plainly yours, but thinking that my prices shouldn't be the same as, or more than the strains used to create our current stock is unwisely bowed.
After you see what is produced from BBG strains, few if any will doubt what we are offering at any price!
We almost went into collaboration with Matt Riot, combining our two Orange strains into a mind fucking hybrid.
25 beanz for 500$, only 100 pacs would be created, with a 250$ down payment to hold you pac(s).
Seem crazy to you there? Well, 2 people in 2 days wanted to send us the down payment!! Things didn't work out with the two strains thought about, so "Sluzh Werkz Orangez" will not be created. Price has little to do with getting super genetics. I'm always amazed by what people write to me saying they do not have the money for genetics at this time. Yet, they have 1000's invested in their room and the equipment, but now no money to grow anything! LOL ! Can this be really true?
Where's the thought behind that? All the rigg'n and now no $ fo genetics ? I send them gear none the less, in hopes to make friends and to get my strains out there to worthy people. Are you one of them?
So there it is, love it or hate it. Lots seem to have an evil eye on us, why we have no idea. We've established ourselves as real creators of genetics, and have sent out over 100 orders to people that all have received their gear in record time, and have their BBg strains all up and running, all hugely impressed with what they see so far.
On our BBG site, we have growlogs, grow reports, and all kinds of info about whom we are and how we run with people.
Check out our "comments" and see what others have discovered about BBG and Battman !!
We aren't a cockroach on the floor, and wonder why some want to make it seem that way on your site!
We've done our very best to work with all that has written to us , , we'll stand on that.
Trusters and believers can step up and become a Bean Boyz , , the haters, doubters can keep walk'n!
Our prices will go again in the fall, this is unavoidable, the cost of advertising and all that goes into genetic work is why we have to raise the prices. Some will not play, while others will be very happy to run our gear at 80$.
The Klock-Werkz Orangez is going fast at 100$ a pac , , will soon be gone forever. Weed em and Weep !
JUMF-GYBBO !
Bean Boyz Genetics/Breeder/Battman

--------------------

Batts

Edited by beanboyzgenetics (07/23/12 12:26 PM)

InvisibleMr.Hybrid
Constitutionalist
 User Gallery

#632555 - 07/24/12 08:20 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

beanboyzgenetics said:
Hey Growery, It's been a long time since we checked in here and saw what was the haps. Looks like it has been stalled?
Be that what it is, we wanted to quickly address the price changes we have put up. A remark about "now they are the same price as the original strains" , , , Here's our take on this: What we've created is better than the originals, they should be , and are way better! You want a Ford Mustang GT, or you want a Shelby Cobra? The choice is plainly yours, but thinking that my prices shouldn't be the same as, or more than the strains used to create our current stock is unwisely bowed.
After you see what is produced from BBG strains, few if any will doubt what we are offering at any price!
We almost went into collaboration with Matt Riot, combining our two Orange strains into a mind fucking hybrid.
25 beanz for 500$, only 100 pacs would be created, with a 250$ down payment to hold you pac(s).
Seem crazy to you there? Well, 2 people in 2 days wanted to send us the down payment!! Things didn't work out with the two strains thought about, so "Sluzh Werkz Orangez" will not be created. Price has little to do with getting super genetics. I'm always amazed by what people write to me saying they do not have the money for genetics at this time. Yet, they have 1000's invested in their room and the equipment, but now no money to grow anything! LOL ! Can this be really true?
Where's the thought behind that? All the rigg'n and now no $ fo genetics ? I send them gear none the less, in hopes to make friends and to get my strains out there to worthy people. Are you one of them?
So there it is, love it or hate it. Lots seem to have an evil eye on us, why we have no idea. We've established ourselves as real creators of genetics, and have sent out over 100 orders to people that all have received their gear in record time, and have their BBg strains all up and running, all hugely impressed with what they see so far.
On our BBG site, we have growlogs, grow reports, and all kinds of info about whom we are and how we run with people.
Check out our "comments" and see what others have discovered about BBG and Battman !!
We aren't a cockroach on the floor, and wonder why some want to make it seem that way on your site!
We've done our very best to work with all that has written to us , , we'll stand on that.
Trusters and believers can step up and become a Bean Boyz , , the haters, doubters can keep walk'n!
Our prices will go again in the fall, this is unavoidable, the cost of advertising and all that goes into genetic work is why we have to raise the prices. Some will not play, while others will be very happy to run our gear at 80$.
The Klock-Werkz Orangez is going fast at 100$ a pac , , will soon be gone forever. Weed em and Weep !
JUMF-GYBBO !
Bean Boyz Genetics/Breeder/Battman

Looked at site now....
BREEDER'S BEAN BAG
2 STRAINS (BOTH 10 SEEDS) FOR $100!

--------------------

I AM ANONYMOUS

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale