Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Re: Looks like I'm going to start growing! [Re: Dimo114]
    #609499 - 02/15/12 06:52 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Nope.....

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Re: Looks like I'm going to start growing! [Re: FRACTALife]
    #609518 - 02/15/12 10:42 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

FRACTALife said:
Good thinking, I had a little talk with him and he thinks his low yield was coming from overcrowding which is partly why he just grows for himself now.

Then why didn't he just grow less plants? Just because he has permission for whatever number of plants doesn't mean he HAS to grow that many.  Or at least if he was determined to have that many, grow in a style that suits it and maximizes the yield.

No offense to this guy because I'm sure his product is fine, but he sounds like kind of a :tard:

--------------------

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
Re: Looks like I'm going to start growing! [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #609575 - 02/16/12 12:53 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I agree that it doesn't make very much sense and seems kind of weird. I tried talking to him a little bit about it, and he is growing in a more efficient way now, but I don't get why he had to drop his patients if it's more efficient. But this guy has given me ounces and ounces of really good medicine for fifty dollars an ounce so I don't feel like giving him any sort of hard time.

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Re: Looks like I'm going to start growing! [Re: FRACTALife]
    #609577 - 02/16/12 12:56 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

FRACTALife said:
I agree that it doesn't make very much sense and seems kind of weird. I tried talking to him a little bit about it, and he is growing in a more efficient way now, but I don't get why he had to drop his patients if it's more efficient. But this guy has given me ounces and ounces of really good medicine for fifty dollars an ounce so I don't feel like giving him any sort of hard time.

Well shit, he sounds like a pretty damn straight fella, regardless of his growing techniques :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
Re: Looks like I'm going to start growing! [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #609580 - 02/16/12 01:12 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

He is really cool and I am still appreciating these two ounces of Grand Daddy Purple x Critical + I still have from him, might be my new favorite strain. His Blue Widow excellent as well. He suffers from some medical conditions himself which is part of the reason he had to drop his patients.

This weekend I will be seeing my dad and be able to talk to him about getting a move on and buy some stuff to start growing.:awesomenod:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag