Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHempMaster
Space Trucker
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Pure Power Plant Closet Soil Grow (In Progress) [Re: PurePowerPlant1]
    #603698 - 01/02/12 05:41 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

PurePowerPlant1 said:
oh damn i didnt know that , some one gave me bum info then. got a microscope today so will check the trichromes soon , thanks for stoppin by

in my experience this is a common myth, just like how you can tell plant maturity from pistals browning, while for some strains browning or redding of the pistals does tell peak harvest, other strains will have 90% white pistals even at peak harvest time...but trics don't lie... once u see 10% or more amber tric's you are entering peak harvest time.

--------------------
My Tombstone will read: IwasburiedfacedownsoucanallkissmyA$$
my current grow

Edited by HempMaster (01/02/12 05:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePurePowerPlant1
Hallucengetic Hoe Down!

Loc: IN THE MIDDLE of the map
Re: Pure Power Plant Closet Soil Grow (In Progress) [Re: HempMaster]
    #603709 - 01/02/12 07:55 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

ok cool, yeah cause i looked at some bud that i bought today under the microscope and all the thrichromes were cloudy and amber, a pretty good mix of both i would say more cloudy than amber but not by much. Ill post pics soon!

I have Blue Planet Nutrients on their way for my 4 ppp clones that are in veg. keeping them on a strict feeding schedule will be a weary task

Edited by PurePowerPlant1 (01/02/12 08:15 PM)

OfflineHempMaster
Space Trucker
Male User Gallery

#603761 - 01/03/12 12:04 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

you growing in actual soil or a soiless mix?

--------------------
my current grow

OfflinePurePowerPlant1
Hallucengetic Hoe Down!

#603770 - 01/03/12 02:04 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

the 4 PPP Clones that are vegging are in Fox Farms Ocean Forest Soil and Store bought Organic Soil. its a mix of both. I was having drainage issues with my pots so i am thinking of re potting into happy frog soil.

OfflinePurePowerPlant1
Hallucengetic Hoe Down!

#604000 - 01/05/12 12:01 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Question about plant in flower?

so plant #1 is looking a litte pale. Its light green. Plant #2 is still lush green looks great. but plant #1 (left side) the leaves on it are just light green. The bud still looks ok its gotta be some sort of deficiency. We haven't been feeding either plants that much since we flowered them. but we have been giving them the same amount of nutes as each other so why does one look different? plant #1 has also always been taller than plant #2, is it possible that plant #1 could finish before plant#2? the plants are just about 8 weeks old, i continue on flowering for a nother 3 weeks. Is it possible that since i didn't feed my plants enough during flower they are not going to produce potent thricomes? i looked at some of the trichomes under a 100x microscope and they still look clear and immature. just some thoughts i had thanks guys!

Edited by PurePowerPlant1 (01/05/12 12:02 PM)

OfflinePurePowerPlant1
Hallucengetic Hoe Down!

#604417 - 01/08/12 09:07 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

ok so the plants are still looking good! plant #1 that was turning light green is starting to get its color back, seems like their is more Trichromes on both the plants so they are defiantly still developing. i gave both the plants a low strength dose of shultz 10-15-10 liquid plant food. Temps have gotten as high as 91*f and as low as 65*F at night. THe plants dont seem to mind the high heat, plus the fan is doing a tremendous job of keeping the grow room dry. We snapped a bunch of pictures, some of them are the ones i took last week but you should be able to tell the difference. Gettin close to harvest, next wensday will be the start of week 9, so we are gettin close but still have to wait. Thanks for checkin in!

VEG TENT
Got some pictures finally. the plants look great, they are starting to really fill in, the 2 i topped have concentrated their energy to other "tops" so looks like it is working, i just topped another one of them today, well see what happens, heres some pics! (i also fed them with  a low strength dose of shultz 10-15-10 liquid plant food)

OfflineHempMaster
Space Trucker
Male User Gallery

#604427 - 01/08/12 09:27 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Your plants are looking excellent! :thumbup:

--------------------
my current grow

OfflinePurePowerPlant1
Hallucengetic Hoe Down!

#604440 - 01/08/12 10:42 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

thanks man, im really excited about everything right now, everything is going pretty smooth i just hope nothing fucks up now with the 2 flowering plants. i am really impressed with the clones, they are gettin huge and we have nutrients coming in tomorrow, going to repot into 10'' flower pots with FFOF soil. Post pics soon!

Offlineshagdawg420
spore hunter

#604508 - 01/09/12 10:39 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

:popcorn:

--------------------
HUSTLER
How U Survive This Life Everyday Resourcefully

OfflinePernicious
Stranger Danger
Male User Gallery

Loc: East Coast
Re: Pure Power Plant Closet Soil Grow (In Progress) [Re: shagdawg420]
    #604513 - 01/09/12 11:14 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

looking good man.

OfflinePurePowerPlant1
Hallucengetic Hoe Down!

Re: Pure Power Plant Closet Soil Grow (In Progress) [Re: Pernicious]
    #604517 - 01/09/12 12:06 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

hey thanks guys im a little worried about running out of space when we go to flower, i may move the clones into the flowering closet as soon as we harvest the 2 plants that are flowering, that would be the end of this month probably going to have to tie the plant down and stuff because the one that i topped (The plant all the way to the right in the veg tent) has 2 tops going the opposite way of each other so they are going to get heavy and going to need to be tied up or propped up. The nutrients i ordered got damaged now they have to be sent back out i am however still planning on re-potting the clones into new pots and ffof soil so if i do ill try to get some pics up. later!

OfflinePurePowerPlant1
Hallucengetic Hoe Down!

#604585 - 01/09/12 07:04 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

yA I would agree with that, any thing is addictive really. but growing is defiantly fun, its cool to bring something to life and watch it grow, and its cheaper than a kid! Going to start flushing the 2 flowering plants this week and hopefully will be transplanting the 4 clone plants into new containers, after that i plan on taking 2-3 cuttings off of each plant and putting them in my improved aerocloner, the first one leaked and had a problem with keeping the water at a steady temperature so i think i worked the kinks out. ill have pics up soon thanks for stopping by!

OfflinePurePowerPlant1
Hallucengetic Hoe Down!

#604764 - 01/10/12 09:17 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

MINI UPDATE:

Got the 4 clones into new pots with fresh Fox Farm Ocean soil and a small layer of drainage rocks on the bottom of each pot to aid with drainage. Plants look great gave them a drop of super thrive with todays watering. I have a 3 part nutrient system coming next week, we will start the 4 clones on a strict feeding schedule once the nutes arrive. Going to try and take 9 clones from 3 plants in about 20 days. Holla!

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Sunnyvale Trailer Park, C... Flag
    #604767 - 01/10/12 10:47 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

PurePowerPlant1 said:
MINI UPDATE:

Got the 4 clones into new pots with fresh Fox Farm Ocean soil and a small layer of drainage rocks on the bottom of each pot to aid with drainage. Plants look great gave them a drop of super thrive with todays watering. I have a 3 part nutrient system coming next week, we will start the 4 clones on a strict feeding schedule once the nutes arrive. Going to try and take 9 clones from 3 plants in about 20 days. Holla!

Sounds good, Keep us posted!

--------------------

"You cant arrest me, im high I cant understand my rights!"

Nanook said:
" People learn differently. Some can observe and gather what they need, others need to do it and experience all the options. One of those options being: burning down a mini fridge. "

Anything posted by me related to cultivation or illegal activities is purely fictional. It is intended for educational or entertainment purposes only.

Please help support the fight for Medical Marijuana in Florida

OfflinePurePowerPlant1
Hallucengetic Hoe Down!

Re: Pure Power Plant Closet Soil Grow (In Progress) [Re: Miscusi]
    #605381 - 01/16/12 12:16 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Got my 3 Gallon Trio of Blue Planet Nutrients in today, going to get the girls on a strict feeding diet from now on. ill post pics once i get over there CHECK OUT BLUE PLANET NUTRIENTS

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Sunnyvale Trailer Park, C... Flag
    #605383 - 01/16/12 12:23 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

+5 for a great grow! :]

--------------------

"You cant arrest me, im high I cant understand my rights!"

Nanook said:
" People learn differently. Some can observe and gather what they need, others need to do it and experience all the options. One of those options being: burning down a mini fridge. "

Anything posted by me related to cultivation or illegal activities is purely fictional. It is intended for educational or entertainment purposes only.

Please help support the fight for Medical Marijuana in Florida

OfflinePurePowerPlant1
Hallucengetic Hoe Down!

Re: Pure Power Plant Closet Soil Grow (In Progress) [Re: Miscusi]
    #605425 - 01/16/12 11:03 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Miscusi said:
+5 for a great grow! :]

hey thanks bro, check out this update!

FLOWER ROOM

ok so both the plants are starting to turn greenish yellow and lots of fan leaves are falling off, i suppose this is normal as both plants seem to be doing it now, before it was just plant #1 and plant #1 has always been a little older than plant #2  so now that i see plant #2 finally turning yellowish and dropping a few fan leaves is probably normal, the buds themselves look great, alot more crystal formation. buds are very sticky, the end of my microscope was covered in resin when i was lookin at the thric's. They are very cloudy on plant #1 and about 50/50 clear/cloudy on plant #2 i think plant #1 will come down in 9 days and the other may come down a week after. Heres a few shitty pics to hold you over

Plant #1

Plant #2

VEG ROOM

Ok so i got some good and bad news, ill give you the good news first to soften the blow.
My [URL="http://www.blueplanetnutrients.com"]Blue Planet Nutrient Elite[/URL] 3 Gallon Trio came today. Thanks Corey!

The caps were taped shut for no spillage, i remember some one saying their room smelled strong from the nutrients but i don't seem to notice it at all. 3 Gallons should last me a little while! we mixed up a 5gal reservoir with a half strength dose of crazy growth mixture so we gave it 5ml to every gallon (instead of 10:1) that means 25 ml total in the 5 gal reservoir and also approximately 2.5ml of Liquid Bloom Booster. Threw an air stone in it and put the cover over it. we didnt want to feed today because they were already watered and (here comes the bad news) The plants were showing some kind of problem about 2 days ago i didnt know about, but i was just informed today. all the plants seemed to have the lower branches turn brownish and all the leaves sag down so the plants looked like Ti-pee's. We did transplant the plants into different pots less than a week ago so it could be transplant shock. After the transplant i did put a small amount of superthrive in the watering not sure if i put to much in, can you fuck your plants up from giving a tad to much superthrive? heres a picture a leaf that was saved to show the discoloration, i cant tell what it is im not that good at diagnosing plants can any one guess?

I mean we kinda have been stressing them a bit with the topping and transplanting and what not but i think its the transplant shock that caused it not sure. they seem to have recover a bit. one of the plants is still kinda droopy as seen in this pic but the rest look ok.

In this picture you can see where the lowered dead foliage was

ok and my last main concern is im pretty sure i am seeing early signs of sex on EVERY plant in my tent. There is small white hairs coming from almost every node, some of them have turned brown and withered up. im afraid that they may have gotten tricked into flowering and i don't know how, is it because we took the clones so late to the flowering stage that they thing they should be flowering right now or something? i checked the timer and the lights are still on a 18/6 schedule. I'm a little concerned about this, not sure if you can see the white hairs in the pics but they are their, any one have any thoughts?

We will probably feed the plants within the next week, depending on what happens with them. i hope they are not fucked up ill keep y'all updated!

PS: the more i am thinking about it im wondering if its because i didn't sterilize the pots and drainage rocks before re-potting my plants, there must be some kind of chemical on the pots and/or some chemical or an ABUNDANCE of nutrient in the drainage rock dust. The roots got tampred and  with  and probably damaged alot because i tried to shake alot of the old soil out of the rootball.  Just a thought.....

OfflinePurePowerPlant1
Hallucengetic Hoe Down!

#605692 - 01/18/12 09:49 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

well i saw the plants today, they look a hell of a lot better, plus we got another 4' 80w florescent light in there so we have 222w of light in there right now, all florescent. using 6500k and 3000k spectrum. most of the dead foliage fell off and is gone, the plants are looking greener, so we gave them a half strength scheduled dose of BPN nutrients. well keep ya updated!

OfflinePurePowerPlant1
Hallucengetic Hoe Down!

#606114 - 01/21/12 11:37 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

ok so i have some big news, Drum Roll Please :37:

SOUND EFFECT DRUM ROLL - YouTube

WE CUT DOWN THE BITCHES TONIGHT!!!!!

A few days ahead of schedule but they are looking prime. we were running out of vertical room as well they were gettin close to the light and alot of the leaves were turning brown and yellow and falling off. the buds themselves look great, cloudy thc covers the whole bud giving it a frost effect. the calyaxs are swollen the fuck up and most the hairs are redish. We cut them down at the base right near the soil, then we hung them upside down in the flower tent, turned off all the lights and running the 6'' outake fan 24/7. We plan on keeping them in there till monday then we will do our triming and then cut the buds off at the stem and let them sit in a pizza box, each plant will get its own pizza box, then we will monitor them for the next few days and when the stem is almost at the point where it breaks in half we will put the nugs in 2 mason jars and continue to burp them once every 12 hours until needed. So excited about what is going on. I am so happy that we came this far. Here are some before and after pics!

BEFORE WE CHOPPED EM!

After we hung em upside down (Turned the lights off after we took photos)

Question : Does it matter what part of the light cycle you chop it down at? i know most people say to give it a day of dark but we chopped it down not more than 10 minutes after the lights shut off.

OfflineHempMaster
Space Trucker
Male User Gallery

#606116 - 01/21/12 11:55 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

lol i just realized i have been following your grow on this forum and 420's lol

again nice work man! lol
:thumbup:

--------------------
my current grow

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies