Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
Re: Elder Scrolls V [Re: sean]
    #581127 - 08/26/11 07:51 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

sean said:
Quote:

RasJeph said:
I'm stoked for the PS Vita. Sold my DS months ago (for a 400w HPS haha) and I kinda sorta miss having a handheld.

I'm definately gonna get myself a Wii. They are so stupidly easy to hack and I can get myself one for around $100 if I look in the right places.

Only other PS3 game I'm waiting for is ICO + Shadow of the Colossus

My point was "OH NO, theyre coming out when im in college!!!"..big deal, get your priorities straight

Coming from you, that's hilarious.

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledrawde
Re: Elder Scrolls V [Re: sean] * 1
    #581164 - 08/26/11 11:44 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

sean said:
My point was "OH NO, theyre coming out when im in college!!!"..big deal, get your priorities straight

lol... it was just a joke aimed toward the people who also have longstanding passions with these games. I am not even a big gamer at all, my education/business is my number one priority and always has been, not that it is any of your business.

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

OfflineI_AM_SWIM
Someone Who Isn't McKenna

Re: Elder Scrolls V [Re: drawde]
    #581241 - 08/26/11 06:27 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

earlier today i was gonna post in this thread, bein like
"i'd love to play elders scroll V, but i would need like a few months supply of opiates before doin' so, because games like fallout or oblivion require me to be on opiates in order to enjoy those games. they are fun without i guess, but they are even more fun when your :drooling: :tee: :feelshighman:

but i'll definitely play diablo 3 when that comes out WITH OR WITHOUT opiates.

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

OfflineI_AM_SWIM
Someone Who Isn't McKenna

Re: Elder Scrolls V [Re: drawde]
    #581242 - 08/26/11 06:30 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

drawde said:
Quote:

sean said:

lol... it was just a joke aimed toward the people who also have longstanding passions with these games. I am not even a big gamer at all, my education/business is my number one priority and always has been, not that it is any of your business.

ya dawg, i got skewl thangs i gotta be doin' too

it's number one priority, but u can always dedicate some time and thangs to games.

I mean stress is bad for studying anyway. An hour or 2 towards a game as a study break helps you make better grades.

ppl that study 24/7 do worst on tests than ppl that study 8/7 and play vid games for like 3/7 and thangs

plus doin' droogs helps me do thangs too

like i do better @ skool wit dr00gz and i do better @ games wit dr00gz. i even do better at doin' dr00gz when im on dr00gz,

like onetime i got really high, then i realized a better way to get high, and i wouldn't have realized that way if i wasn't high to begin with, so props to feelshighman for coming up with the invention of feelshigherman

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder