Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Whelp, fuck. I'm an alcoholic I think. [Re: NizzyJones]
    #577197 - 08/08/11 08:16 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, I max out at 2g of shrooms these days. I dunno if they hit me harder because I started so early or what...but I can eat a tiny amount and have the same effects people have at over an 8th. I don't get it.

And yeah. I see whatcha mean...but all my friends are like me. We all grew up drinking together. My 2 best friends are the 2 people I drink with. I rarely even drink with anyone else because it just ends up being a whole big fucking deal where I have to clean up puke or keep checking every 20 minutes to see if someone is still alive.

People always say "oh you guys talk so much shit", but then they come try to drink with us and understand just how much we fuckin drink. Most peoples parties start up at 8 or so, and we always show up already drunk because we've been at it for 8 hours already. And then continue to drink until 5 am. And thats just the way it goes I guess :shrug:

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinexbcnfujv
Stranger

Re: Whelp, fuck. I'm an alcoholic I think. [Re: RasJeph]
    #577246 - 08/08/11 01:37 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

me too!!!

but i smoke tons of herb so it justifies itself.

OfflineNizzyJones
Fight Evil with Funk
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhat North of Normal
    #577247 - 08/08/11 02:01 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:
Yeah, I max out at 2g of shrooms these days. I dunno if they hit me harder because I started so early or what...but I can eat a tiny amount and have the same effects people have at over an 8th. I don't get it.

There's a certain amount of reverse tolerance for psychedelics and some people are just naturally 'hard headed'. :wayshegoes:

Quote:

People always say "oh you guys talk so much shit", but then they come try to drink with us and understand just how much we fuckin drink. Most peoples parties start up at 8 or so, and we always show up already drunk because we've been at it for 8 hours already. And then continue to drink until 5 am. And thats just the way it goes I guess :shrug:

Oh yeah, man. If you drink hard all the time you can do that shit. I find I really enjoy being buzzed a lot more than being drunk most of the time though. It takes more discipline to maintain that level of drunkenness but it's a fuck of a lot cheaper and easier on your friends and social life.

...not to sound holier than thou or anything. My brother and I have been 86ed at two in the afternoon before, we ain't got no room to talk :wink:

Edited by NizzyJones (08/08/11 02:03 PM)

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Re: Whelp, fuck. I'm an alcoholic I think. [Re: NizzyJones]
    #577263 - 08/08/11 06:17 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Haha, no. Not offended at all. I hear ya.

I wish I could drink like that, but I always seem to forget after beer 8 or 9 that I was planning on taking it easy haha.

That said, 4 days with no alcohol. I can do 7 I think. I do have a terrible fucking headache and some really shitty spins today for some reason though.

--------------------

OfflineI_AM_SWIM
Someone Who Isn't McKenna

#577273 - 08/08/11 07:24 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:
...but I can eat a tiny amount and have the same effects people have at over an 8th. I don't get it.

I don't get it either.
How could you possibly know that you have the same effects that other people have at higher doses?
I mean.. Isn't it all subjective?

ah fuck it

:ancientaliens:

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Re: Whelp, fuck. I'm an alcoholic I think. [Re: I_AM_SWIM]
    #577310 - 08/09/11 06:12 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

:lol:

I see whatcha mean. I guess I can base it on other peoples verbal expression of their experiences.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom