Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinemellowparty
Ribosome user

Loc: 3'-UTR Flag
Are there are unstable minds in here?
    #559354 - 05/29/11 04:45 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I've been showing symptoms of mental instability lately. Acute mood shifts towards extreme aggression and frustration out of the blue. I feel scared for me and those around me cause I have literally no control over my actions. At best only knuckles and the door/wall get hurt but there's no telling what I can do if someone looks at me funny in a critical moment.

My gf told me to go see a shrink but I told her to fuck that.

Any non-substance mediated way of controlling aggression outbursts?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSteve Buscemi

Re: Are there are unstable minds in here? [Re: mellowparty]
    #559357 - 05/29/11 05:05 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Yes go to a doctor. Good luck, think happy thoughts.

Offlinemellowparty
Ribosome user

Re: Are there are unstable minds in here? [Re: Steve Buscemi]
    #559359 - 05/29/11 05:11 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Ugh, aren't there any doctors around these parts. I feel that the doctor is going to prescribe me some bs pharms which I would avoid at any cost.

--------------------

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #559360 - 05/29/11 05:12 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Anger Management class?

I would go talk to a psychiatrist like you girl said. Even if you dont think it will help it is worth checking out. As long as you have health coverage that will pay for it.

If you dont have health insurance then I would look into some books about Anger Management.

OfflineSteve Buscemi

#559361 - 05/29/11 05:16 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

mellowparty said:
Ugh, aren't there any doctors around these parts. I feel that the doctor is going to prescribe me some bs pharms which I would avoid at any cost.

Nah man go talk to a doctor if they prescribe you something that doesn't mean you have to get it filled. Worst that happens you waste $100 and have a talk with someone that might help.

OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

Re: Are there are unstable minds in here? [Re: Picklez]
    #559365 - 05/29/11 05:20 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

yeah, it sucks. but at least i can cope... you sound like you're having some doubts. it happens to the best of us... and to everyone.

what exactly DO YOU think is the problem? in ya know... three words or more... give us something.

go to teh doctor, is always the answer and it usually doesn't do shit, especially if you don't even REALLY want to go. :shrug:

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
    #559366 - 05/29/11 05:22 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Are you doing some kind of drug/s?
Ime, being on a bunch of different drugs can make u an aggressive and mentally unstable person. In my youth/teens I was popping a ton of different pharms and almost killed myself. Was constantly in to fights and gave my parents hell!  :2cents:

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

Offlinemellowparty
Ribosome user

Re: Are there are unstable minds in here? [Re: eNtranceAsexit]
    #559368 - 05/29/11 05:30 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

eNtranceAsexit said:
go to teh doctor, is always the answer and it usually doesn't do shit, especially if you don't even REALLY want to go. :shrug:

:whathesaid: I feel that the doctors here in UK (or at least where Im going) are kinda useless. They'll prolly think I fake it just to get some drugs which is exactly opposite to what I want :facepalm:

And I'm barely doing any drugs. As a matter of fact I think thats the problem :lol: If I smoked more bud and did more psychedelics my system would've been balanced and stuff.

Im doing some speed every 2-3 days. Im not abusing it though, only 5mgs with an optimized biochemical regime and I doubt this has anything to do with the whole aggression/frustration thing.

Its like sometimes I start thinking about all the things I miss in life (people, places, materialistic things, nature etc) and I start to get frustrated. The latter spawns hatred and the hatred gives rise to aggression. I know its pretty gay but I cant really help how my brain works :ohwell:

I've been trolling people hard. Pretty much no one likes me now but I couldn't give less of a fuck about that.

I noticed a pattern and I'd usually get kinda alienated and strange (before shit gets real :cigar:) after I come back home from work.

Could anyone give me a crash course in meditation?

--------------------

OfflineSteve Buscemi

Re: Are there are unstable minds in here? [Re: SpaceMonkey] * 1
    #559369 - 05/29/11 05:31 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Sounds like everyone I knew back in high school. Teenage angst was such a bummer........ didn't hit me until I was like 19 before that it was all concert t-shirts and dooberinos.

OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

#559370 - 05/29/11 05:40 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

hate and ignorance.

it's a potent combination... the only advise i think i can give is... get back in touch with what you feel your missing.

hate breeds anger and ignorance of said problems that lead to the hatred which starts the cycle of anger, to begin with.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Are there are unstable minds in here? [Re: mellowparty] * 1
    #559375 - 05/29/11 05:46 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I would stop using amphetamines if I were you. They can definitely create an chemical imbalance. I would try smoking marijuana only and see where that gets you

Since you are in the UK you get free health care. You might as well go try talking to someone. They arent going to think you are there for medications if you specifically tell them that you dont want medications.

OfflineSteve Buscemi

#559379 - 05/29/11 05:51 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

mellowparty said:

Im doing some speed every 2-3 days. Im not abusing it though, only 5mgs with an optimized biochemical regime and I doubt this has anything to do with the whole aggression/frustration thing.

Ahh it's the speed %100........... you realize it was first made for and used by japanese and german troops for super human wartime heroics.
It's making you put on your warface, shits for getting mean and staying that way until everyone is dead around you.

OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

#559380 - 05/29/11 05:54 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

yeah, it's true. unless you have some legit concentration issues, amphetamines is probably not the best thing to taking whilst in the midst of angry outburst modes. :crazy2:

Offlinemellowparty
Ribosome user

#559382 - 05/29/11 05:58 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

The reason Im using amphetamines is because they really help with studying. 5mg is a therapeutic dose of minute character and doesn't lead to any crashes or anything. Just helps go through blocks of science literature and problems. Like coffee but better. Shit was there before I started using the dexphets.

As for :happyweed: well that works fine :electrickoolaid: It makes me very calm and slow-ish, utterly different from that aggressive monster I turn into occasionally. The problem is I can't find any :zomgwtf: I really wish I could do more tryptamines. In my experience so far tryptamines have truly shown me how to live my life in a better way both for me and those close to me.

Pretty much everyone I know bores me to death. Out of 100 people in my class I'd talk to no more than 4-5 and that would be only class related issues. They'd call me to go out but I always refuse cause I just dont like alcohol and generally shitty pub activities etc.

The gf is somewhat okay but she's been pissing me off lately. Shit like "no sex for a whole week cause you did that and that" I feel like beating her to death.

EDIT: I just saw your reply about the speed. The thing is I dont feel high just kinda studious. I think its a pretty lame drug compared to the other substances I've assayed. Damn I would be one self destructive device if I blow up on speed :gameover: ahhaha

--------------------

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #559384 - 05/29/11 06:03 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Despite whether you feel you are getting high off the speed or not it is more than likely what is causing your anger and irritable symptoms. I would stick to only drinking coffee to help study as caffeine is a much less toxic.

Good luck finding some smoke also. I think that would be your best option. But you definitely should stop using the speed for a month or two and see if you notice any improvements.

OfflineNothing Is

#559403 - 05/29/11 06:59 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Are there are unstable minds in here?

I'm a bit bat shit.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Are there are unstable minds in here? [Re: Nothing Is]
    #559406 - 05/29/11 07:01 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Id say more like completely full of bat shit.

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#559411 - 05/29/11 07:23 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I like to jack off on my parents bedsheets when I'm feeling down.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Are there are unstable minds in here? [Re: King Koopa]
    #559418 - 05/29/11 07:44 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

win :borat:

InvisiblePandor

#559434 - 05/29/11 08:36 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

try taking a yoga class

OfflineSteve Buscemi

Re: Are there are unstable minds in here? [Re: Pandor]
    #559448 - 05/29/11 09:16 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

On speed?

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #559450 - 05/29/11 09:19 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

:rofl2:

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#559453 - 05/29/11 09:48 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

:dancingshroom:

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

InvisiblePandor

#559458 - 05/29/11 10:15 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

:rolleyes:

instead of speed
he asked for a crash course in meditation
i think yoga is that and some

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
Re: Are there are unstable minds in here? [Re: Pandor] * 1
    #559467 - 05/29/11 10:34 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Idk if this is any help but caffeine abuse does the same thing to me...when I get into the studious mood for a few months during the hardest part of the semester, energy drinks and caffeine pills really help me concentrate...but if I'm not smoking about a gram a night of some good bud then I'm extremely pissed off all the time. I feel like beating people to death randomly and all that crazy angsty shit.

I don't have any experience with amphetamines but if they are better than caffeine then I would think that is probably the cause, since I always stay within the recommended max. limit of caffeine but somehow always start hulking out until I get a steady supply of bud or quit that shit cold turkey. Stimulants do that to you even at low doses sometimes. :2cents:

Hope this helps, peace and good luck sir,
agmotes165

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

Offlineauronlives69
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Are there are unstable minds in here? [Re: Data]
    #559528 - 05/30/11 01:41 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

yes meditation will help greatly in relaxation and concentration so you can ease off those amphetamines without loosing that mental edge, theres such a large variety of techneques but you will only need one, find it and stick with it relax
i strongly suggest you take care of your body too since having an efficient body will boost your mental wellbeing 10 fold, hope this helped :goodluck:

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #559531 - 05/30/11 01:50 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Regular exercise also helps a lot. I personally cant get into yoga or meditation but love working out and pushing my body physically. The release of endorphins is amazing sometimes. Like the cleanest high you can possibly get. "high on life."

Offlinemellowparty
Ribosome user

#559543 - 05/30/11 04:40 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I feel high on life once my 12h work shift is over and I can finally sit down. Very similar to a hefty cup of pod tea :tee::homerdrool:

I guess its about time I start exercising. I'll work on that and meditation :fonz:

thanx for the input guys. I appreciate it :wink:

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#559544 - 05/30/11 04:59 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I just got finished running. Its way overrated.:tongue:

--------------------

Offlinemellowparty
Ribosome user

#559546 - 05/30/11 05:01 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

You're doin it wrong brosephinio.

--------------------

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #559549 - 05/30/11 06:53 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I've had a bad temper my whole life.

Every once in a while I'll go on a rampage and smash a bunch of shit up, but mostly I can keep it under control.

I feel terrible, because I always scare people close to me if they're around when it happens. Even if they are the source of my frustration, I'd never ever hit anyone I love and care about. I try to explain, but they don't understand...

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Offlinemellowparty
Ribosome user

Re: Are there are unstable minds in here? [Re: RasJeph]
    #559554 - 05/30/11 07:05 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I feel like smashing things, whatever gets in my way. It :feelsgoodman: once I've transduced my negative energy to the door/wall but my hands fucking bleed and hurt for weeks :zomgwtf:

I think Ima invest £200 in weed and acid :dancer: (provided I sort out my friggin connects). All I've got atm is speed, benzos (very few, saving them for bad trips etc) and about 1.25g of crystal MDMA.

I'd kill for a joint :awedrugs:

--------------------

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

#559558 - 05/30/11 07:14 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Edit: This was a joke.

--------------------

Edited by RasJeph (05/30/11 07:49 AM)

Offlinemellowparty
Ribosome user

#559561 - 05/30/11 07:18 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I'd trade about half a gram of moonrocks for 3.5g of decent bud (not picky about strain). Its equivalent in terms of what I pay for them around these shitty parts.

--------------------

Offlinemellowparty
Ribosome user

#559562 - 05/30/11 07:23 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

DISCLAIMER: this is strictly a hypothetical proposition. I dont wanna get kicked out cause someone thinks this is serious. Im merely defining the hypothetical exchange rate.

--------------------

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

#559577 - 05/30/11 07:49 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Lmao yeah, me too. I kinda wanna edit my post because a joking tone doesn't really come across so well on the internet. :sad:

--------------------

Offlinemellowparty
Ribosome user

#559581 - 05/30/11 07:56 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I took one dexphet about 2-3 hours ago and I feel fine. Slightly euphoric and nice to my gf. She said there are moments where she really likes me and then are the moments where she seriously cant stand me.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds