Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
Re: intelligent alien life [Re: Harry_Ba11sach] * 1
    #539219 - 03/23/11 12:17 PM (13 years, 29 days ago)

:lol: Yeah, the idea was more of a stoned thought, nothing realistic.

I love physics and thinking about the universe. Most of my ideas are much more sophisticated than that one.
:datass:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBigBudz
USA Mind Controls You!
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA USA Flag
    #539224 - 03/23/11 12:37 PM (13 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
Quote:

BigBudz said:
Aliens? Some believe they live in Venus (which actually has an atmosphere like ours), the backside of the moon, Mars, and much more. Even one man shows machines that create saturn's rings that operate on EM energy; the electro magnetic energy that is present in all living things, including the sun, plants and all life, throughout the universe.

Call me crazy, but I'm under the believe I can directly communicate with alien life. I've had hours of conversation'swith them. The white ones, 3 feet 6 inches who landed here back in the 1950's. I'm sorry we shot you down, but thanks for the physic's lesson!

I've seen their home planet and it is quite simple compared to ours. They live in peace, harmony, with no weapons. Only proof of these concepts are acceptable by a civilization whom is thousands of years more advanced then ours. I'm somewhat envious they do not require food or water, but then again they must be envious of us who can.

Another specifies exists that sorta looks like one of the various ones in the Star Wars series, the black one in the bar in the 1nd old school Star Wars; a new hope. Unlike the white ones, whom communicate through telepathy, the black ones don't; or at least don't communicate to me. I don't think they have the same communication pattern or are able to communicate via telepathy as I do and the white aliens do.

Goddamit your stupidy pisses me the fuck off sometimes.

The atmosphere of Venus is 467°C (872°F) with a pressure of 93 bar (9300% higher air pressure than here!) and composed primarily of CO2 and Sulfiric Acid. Tell me exactly how that's ANYTHING like our atmosphere.

We've been to the backside of the moon. There is no atmosphere, there are no plants, there is just dirt and ice. Nothing there to support aliens.

Quote:

Call me crazy

Ok, you're batshit nuts.

Quote:

I've had hours of conversation's, thanks for the physic's lesson

Obviously they didn't give you a grammar and punctuation lesson in the process. Those are errant apostrophes in case you're not sure what I'm talking about.

The rest of your post isn't even worth touching.

Lies. NASA lies about just about everything. They edit photos all the time. Sometimes they mess up a little bit. Aliens are all over this galaxy. So many of them. 80% of people believe aliens exist... I wonder why. Russia openly admits that UFO's are alien spacecraft. Only the USA is so fear based. Even still, Russia doesn't admit, nor does the USA and etc. etc. admit the new physics' they've learned to create cold fusion aka hydrogen based power is completely based of the physic's of alien spacecraft. Which use anti gravity propulsion systems, power sources that dervive energy from the 4th dimension and EM energy and much, much more.

The factual evidence is all over the place. And you don't think that some genius are aliens themselves? You have much to learn.

--------------------
Art Music Music 2 Music 3

You are most likely being mind controlled if you live in the USA. The technology was discovered back in the late 1980's. You can easily see weird towers on government buildings...
http://www.cheniere.org/misc/sparkoflife.htm#mindcontrol

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: intelligent alien life [Re: BigBudz] * 1
    #539229 - 03/23/11 12:50 PM (13 years, 29 days ago)

:awewtf:

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
    #539230 - 03/23/11 12:56 PM (13 years, 29 days ago)

I absolutely believe aliens exist, I just think that you haven't the slightest fucking clue what you're talking about.
Quote:

the new physics' they've learned to create cold fusion aka hydrogen based power

THOSE ARE TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS. We don't have cold fusion yet. Also, Hydrogen power is IN NO FUCKING WAY related to cold fusion. Learn what you're talking about before you go spewing your nonsense all over this place.

Quote:

Which use anti gravity propulsion systems, power sources that dervive energy from the 4th dimension

Explain to me how anti-gravity would work in deep space where there is no gravity. If there's no gravity, then there can't be anti-gravity now can there?

Also, the 4th dimension is TIME, so please tell me how we can use TIME to power our spaceships :facepalm: If you had even the slightest clue what the higher dimensions are then you'd understand how fucking retarded that statement is.

--------------------

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #539246 - 03/23/11 01:50 PM (13 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
I absolutely believe aliens exist, I just think that you haven't the slightest fucking clue what you're talking about.
Quote:

the new physics' they've learned to create cold fusion aka hydrogen based power

THOSE ARE TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS. We don't have cold fusion yet. Also, Hydrogen power is IN NO FUCKING WAY related to cold fusion. Learn what you're talking about before you go spewing your nonsense all over this place.

Quote:

Which use anti gravity propulsion systems, power sources that dervive energy from the 4th dimension

Explain to me how anti-gravity would work in deep space where there is no gravity. If there's no gravity, then there can't be anti-gravity now can there?

Also, the 4th dimension is TIME, so please tell me how we can use TIME to power our spaceships :facepalm: If you had even the slightest clue what the higher dimensions are then you'd understand how fucking retarded that statement is.

:werd:

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Re: intelligent alien life [Re: FRACTALife] * 1
    #539248 - 03/23/11 01:58 PM (13 years, 29 days ago)

Alright enough derailing of Fractal's thread. Has potential to be a good topic without that nonsense.

--------------------

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Re: intelligent alien life [Re: Harry_Ba11sach] * 2
    #539251 - 03/23/11 02:11 PM (13 years, 29 days ago)

Yup, back on track! Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one!

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: intelligent alien life [Re: SpaceMonkey] * 1
    #539292 - 03/23/11 03:59 PM (13 years, 29 days ago)

fractal, i like that idea, i'm sure there might be some problems, but definitely a basis to start from

--------------------

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: intelligent alien life [Re: iStoner] * 1
    #539294 - 03/23/11 04:23 PM (13 years, 29 days ago)

I realize that we are still coming up with the technology to detect potentially life supporting planets millions of light years away. :lol:

But, I was thinking if there was some easier way to detect specific technology similar to those we already have floating in space, that could easily detect things without spatial boundaries. :strokebeard:

--------------------

Invisiblemaryanne3087
Stranger

#539317 - 03/23/11 05:23 PM (13 years, 29 days ago)

You had another post where you said Water can be used for energy "it grabs the hydrogen"

OfflineShroomofdoom
Menace 2 Society
Male

Loc: Dark side of the moon
    #539364 - 03/23/11 07:26 PM (13 years, 29 days ago)

Stop by my place, I got some shit that'll send us to the moon. We can start our search there and then To infinity and Beyond!

Offlineauronlives69
Stranger
 User Gallery

#539503 - 03/24/11 01:23 AM (13 years, 28 days ago)

i was thinking about time travel the other day :gethigh: and it just hit me, mabe aliens are evolved/geneticaly altered humans from the far away future visiting the past, not many animals on earth walk on two legs and stand up straight, why would aliens from another galaxy look so similar to humans?

OfflineCosmicFool
Psychoholic
 User Gallery

Loc: 203 Flag
Re: intelligent alien life [Re: auronlives69] * 1
    #539532 - 03/24/11 07:11 AM (13 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

auronlives69 said:
i was thinking about time travel the other day :gethigh: and it just hit me, mabe aliens are evolved/geneticaly altered humans from the far away future visiting the past, not many animals on earth walk on two legs and stand up straight, why would aliens from another galaxy look so similar to humans?

I've herd this theory in a couple of McKenna's early lectures

--------------------

Offlinekyuzo
Stranger Than Fiction

Re: intelligent alien life [Re: CosmicFool] * 1
    #539546 - 03/24/11 09:24 AM (13 years, 28 days ago)

The SETI project's basic aim is to detect space junk.  It just happens that the form of junk they are looking for comes in the form of radio waves

Offlinekyuzo
Stranger Than Fiction

#539547 - 03/24/11 09:28 AM (13 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:Explain to me how anti-gravity would work in deep space where there is no gravity. If there's no gravity, then there can't be anti-gravity now can there?

Isn't gravity actually omni-present?  In fact, I think the big crunch theory was based on the idea that universal expansion would slow to a point that matter would no longer move fast enough to escape it's collective gravitational pull, and collapse on itself

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Re: intelligent alien life [Re: kyuzo] * 1
    #539550 - 03/24/11 09:55 AM (13 years, 28 days ago)

You could theoretically argue that the space-time depressions that cause gravity are felt at all points in space (especially since all matter creates it's own gravity at varying magnitudes dependent on density), but my personal stance is that an anti-gravity drive is only useful for hovering ships over planets. Seems to me that in deep space they would be basically useless.

--------------------

Offlinekyuzo
Stranger Than Fiction

#539554 - 03/24/11 10:32 AM (13 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
You could theoretically argue that the space-time depressions that cause gravity are felt at all points in space (especially since all matter creates it's own gravity at varying magnitudes dependent on density), but my personal stance is that an anti-gravity drive is only useful for hovering ships over planets. Seems to me that in deep space they would be basically useless.

I really can't comment on the whole anti-gravity thing, because I just skim over anything BB posts.  But was just pointing out that gravity is pretty pervasive, even if weak

PS I'm listening to an awesome down-tempo album from a band called "Carl Sagan's ghost".

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: intelligent alien life [Re: kyuzo] * 1
    #539591 - 03/24/11 01:39 PM (13 years, 28 days ago)

Gravitons are elusive. :cool2:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale