Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDephect

Folding@home Statistics
Re: removing fan leaves for penetration [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #538021 - 03/19/11 12:43 AM (13 years, 14 days ago)

It could be for trollers and people who actually give absurdly bad advice. Like BigBudz. If they think its such a bad thing, then they have to earn it to get it removed. Most of the mods have trusted cultivator anyways? Why would that be removed because of a fight? Who would have the sense to even fight like little children like that on here? Besides people who haven't deemed mod.

The sad thing is I have seen a few people actually post "Oh that's a great idea." to some not so great things.

Im all for banning though :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHakim
Glass half empty
Male

Re: removing fan leaves for penetration [Re: Magash]
    #538153 - 03/19/11 02:57 PM (13 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Quote:

BigBudz said:
Quote:

Magash said:
Quote:

Ah the easy way to do that is just slightly overload the nutrients. A good overall overload will attack the fan leaves.

This is insane :rolleyes:

Your a mod. That comment is inflammatory towards me. Why don't you follow your own rules.

Your advise to others is pure shit and that is as nice as I can be about it.

You claim rockwool grows mold
http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/537776#537776 Your most likely looking at Alge if not your spilling something on the cubes to make them mold cause they are made of expanded rock and come sterile.

You tell people to overload their plants with nutrients to make leaves die and burn off.
http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/537775#537775

In this post you show you don't even know the difference between soil and soiless mix.
http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/534514#534514

Nobody has figured out this one yet
http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/533586#533586

You claim to be a breeder but know nothing about what it takes
http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/530165#530165 and according to you this is your garden http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/532119#532119; Guess what I don't see happening there...........breeding for one :facepalm:  Oh yeah you also claim to grow with led lights.....can you guess what isn't in the picture you put up?

Ummm......apparently you haven't noticed that the prices in clubs are pretty much the same as on the street right?  No I guess not http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/518709#518709

apparently you had a 7 foot plant that you flowered at 3 feet then it grew to 6 ft? Yeah ok....
http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/517844#517844

You claim the clubs want sativa
http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/517651#517651
Really....You see many sativa's here http://www.goodkarmagrowers.com/menu.html compared to the amount of indica's How about here in your neck of the woods see many sativa's there...    http://harborsidehealthcenter.com/menu.html

I can ban people for putting up shit like this and for consistently putting up bad advise so ask me again if you want me to follow the rules.

I'm catching a ton of shit for not banning you yet so go ahead push the issue with me I'm dying for you to. :evil:

You should seriously ban him. he trolls on the shroomery all the time too. Nothing but bad advice and claims that hes god. hes kinda nuts.

Ill link some of his youtube vids later but basically it almost seems like he intentionally goes on cultivation forums just to give counter intuitive advice. those of you who dont hate him yet will learn to.

--------------------
Knowledge is Power

A mans got to have a code

OfflineBigBudz
USA Mind Controls You!
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA USA Flag
    #539194 - 03/23/11 10:15 AM (13 years, 9 days ago)

I'm trying to best positive about what you posted Magash. I'm not perfect, I'm sorry. I am a little powerful with my world of influence and the information I give often challenges the status of this reality.

As far as rockwool goes, in a humid environment with a lack of airflow, green mold and white fungi will grow on rockwool. Especially if you reuse the rockwool on clones that didn't make it. I have more then enough proof if you need me to take pictures. I have all kinds of fungi and mold which grow in my soil as well, most likely why they propagated to the rockwool.

As far as the 3 foot ish sativa that exploded in a DWC bucket to 6-7 feet. It was insane. It was a bag seed and it just went crazy after veg for awhile. It was a good 6+ years ago I don't remember the precise story, but that was the jist of it. The bucket is a foot or so off the ground, so I guess technically the plant was 2 feet, then went to 4-5 feet. More believable now?

I'm not "Telling people to overload plants." I don't tell anyone to do anything man. I clearly state something I have done personally. I continuously vary the nurteint, water, PH level to my plants. I never measure anything. I do it all based on physically what the plants want and what I want the plants to do.

All my "advice" or "comments" are strictly 100% truthful knowledge of stuff I've done. Much of it must be hard to believe. I believe in positive energy. Anything that is negative, just makes me that much more positive. Positive energy allows you to do anything.

Honestly I wouldn't waste my time with this forum and I find it painful to help you. If my believes challenge your belief system, you can just ignore them, but they are just too interesting to you. They are so frightening and you are afraid of me, so you revolt against me. I'm not your enemy, I do not wish to hurt you or cause you harm. Hopefully you can learn from my knowledge instead of living in fear of me. Sorry you are afraid of me, the first response to knowledge which challenges ones belief system is fear, the only way to accept the possibility is to think positively. I'd say more, but the concepts I've listed here are incredibly difficult to overcome based on the fear based religious belief system that is the fundamental paradigm in which every one lives.

I'll check the forum strictly for PM's for as long as I can handle that. The information I provided took me an entire month + to achieve fully. It was the most challenging thing I've ever accepted, overcoming the fear based reality in which we live; fear = negativity unless you accept fear and overcome it with positive energy.

--------------------
Art Music Music 2 Music 3

You are most likely being mind controlled if you live in the USA. The technology was discovered back in the late 1980's. You can easily see weird towers on government buildings...
http://www.cheniere.org/misc/sparkoflife.htm#mindcontrol

Edited by BigBudz (03/23/11 10:35 AM)

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: removing fan leaves for penetration [Re: BigBudz]
    #539197 - 03/23/11 10:25 AM (13 years, 9 days ago)

:winning1:

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineDephect

Folding@home Statistics
Re: removing fan leaves for penetration [Re: THEBats]
    #539225 - 03/23/11 12:39 PM (13 years, 9 days ago)

You might want to drop it and quit giving advise.

Offlinethe man

Re: removing fan leaves for penetration [Re: Dephect]
    #539262 - 03/23/11 02:43 PM (13 years, 9 days ago)

not that im hating but sounds like he is bi polar or manic and weed may not have been the best script for him there in oakland. notions of grandure, changing plants with his mind to create foxtails...

I feel sorry for the guy mental illness and/or 14 YO

:big buds

"The information I provided took me an entire month + to achieve fully"

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: removing fan leaves for penetration [Re: the man] * 1
    #539283 - 03/23/11 03:41 PM (13 years, 9 days ago)

we should be nice about this issue ,everyone should get respect no matter what ,we are all not just learning to grow cannabis hear but to grow are intelligence's as well ,no one should be made to feel like there cast out of the group,we should really take the time to teach each other  ~

--------------------
:whereismiddleman:

OfflineHakim
Glass half empty
Male

Re: removing fan leaves for penetration [Re: dmtcorey]
    #539416 - 03/23/11 10:13 PM (13 years, 9 days ago)

http://www.growery.org/forums/viewratings.php?type=1&usernum=6750

dude does nothing but give bad advice and talk hella shit.

--------------------
Knowledge is Power

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: removing fan leaves for penetration [Re: Hakim]
    #539425 - 03/23/11 10:42 PM (13 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

Hakim said:
http://www.growery.org/forums/viewratings.php?type=1&usernum=6750

dude does nothing but give bad advice and talk hella shit.

oh , i see

--------------------

OfflineDephect

Folding@home Statistics
Re: removing fan leaves for penetration [Re: dmtcorey]
    #539429 - 03/23/11 10:57 PM (13 years, 9 days ago)

Yeah there a difference when someone doesn't know and someone is constantly trolling and giving bad advice that he swears is correct because its in his findings.

This guy.

:maximumtrolling:

OfflineBigBudz
USA Mind Controls You!
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA USA Flag
    #539513 - 03/24/11 02:00 AM (13 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Quote:

Ah the easy way to do that is just slightly overload the nutrients. A good overall overload will attack the fan leaves.

This is insane :rolleyes:

You know Magash, often the smartest people on this planet were considered "insane." Aristotle, Plato, even Albert Einstein.

I vary my nutrient levels, ph levels, actual nutrient mixtures, each and every time. I don't even measure it, since I'm physic. I based my nutrient mixture strictly on what the plants need, what I want the plants to do, and sometimes I even purposely hurt the plants to make them stronger; it works wonders too!

If you ever cared to read scientific information, biology; you'd hear of a concept called
"selective breeding." It's has been used forever in growing plants. What I'm doing is an expanded concept to selective breeding.

I've done stuff like have 40 clones that rooted, put them in soil; then give them a harsh nutrient mix. Half of them die. The half that live I determine as "well they lived through that they must have stronger genetics." I use these and other techniques and each grow cycle I have is better and better.

You might pull your head of your ass, ignorance is bliss, read some basic biology and stop looking like a completely idiot from where I am coming from; that of a science major. You kinda remind me of a police officer, since you wish to moderate a forum; a power hungry, ignorant and predominately worthless person.

Do you even know what the scientific method is? Why testing a hypothesis is useful? I don't post shit as knowledge unless I've proven it's useful via the scientific method. Unless you know a better philosophy of science, besides the logical positivist movement, let me know man. You claim I'm insane when I've had at least 3 if not 4 or 5 times the amount of college as you, let alone the amount of time I've researched and read my entire life. Did you read on overgrow for an entire FULL YEAR before you actually grew pot? I did!!!!!!!!!

The rest of you people like to "follow the leader." You base all your info on old information that has been established. I'm never satisfied with anything, I always strive for perfection. Any method of anything to me can always be improved. You think my info sucks; good for you. It's the cutting edge of research for cannabis growing. Plus I'm coming to your from Oakland CA, the #1 spot to grow pot. Besides my research, the opinions I represent about soil are 100000000000000% correct. Look on Youtube you fools, nearly every big medical grow is in soil now not hydroponics. You'd have to be insane to not follow with the current trends of growing weed.

To all of you who think I'm too radical, have fun using info based on some idiot growing weed bro. I have the equivalent of a molecular biology degree, tons of knowledge on growing weed (old useless info from 2004) the same bullshit you base all your grows on. All of you should grow the fuck up, because I'm not sure where you went to school or if you even can read period; that is amazing. You people must have a 8th grade education level.

--------------------
Art Music Music 2 Music 3

You are most likely being mind controlled if you live in the USA. The technology was discovered back in the late 1980's. You can easily see weird towers on government buildings...
http://www.cheniere.org/misc/sparkoflife.htm#mindcontrol

Edited by BigBudz (03/24/11 02:25 AM)

Invisiblepuantik
Stranger
Re: removing fan leaves for penetration [Re: BigBudz] * 1
    #539520 - 03/24/11 03:18 AM (13 years, 8 days ago)

hehe :grin:

saliva

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #539552 - 03/24/11 10:08 AM (13 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Aristotle, Plato, even Albert Einstein

Stop

Just stop.

My rage will build until this whole forum collapses upon itself into a super nova proportioned flame fest, the likes of even god himself hath not seen.

You're logic does not follow reason. You're "hypothesis" is on par with that of a grade school science fair. You claim we are 8th grade educated, but yourself offer no credentials.

Now give me your doctors # so I can tell him you quit taking your medication.

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: removing fan leaves for penetration [Re: DungenessDank]
    #539566 - 03/24/11 11:47 AM (13 years, 8 days ago)

well this guy does not make sense ,and there is no sense in giving him attention ether ,%100 bull shitter,over loading 40 clones to see with ones live ,let me guess there from the same mother to and 40 different environments !

--------------------

Edited by dmtcorey (03/24/11 11:48 AM)

OfflineMushrooMan420
Muncher

Loc: CA
    #539569 - 03/24/11 11:58 AM (13 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

BigBudz said:
Quote:

You know Magash, often the smartest people on this planet were considered "insane." Aristotle, Plato, even Albert Einstein.

If you ever cared to read scientific information, biology; you'd hear of a concept called
"selective breeding." It's has been used forever in growing plants. What I'm doing is an expanded concept to selective breeding.

I've done stuff like have 40 clones that rooted, put them in soil; then give them a harsh nutrient mix. Half of them die. The half that live I determine as "well they lived through that they must have stronger genetics." I use these and other techniques and each grow cycle I have is better and better.

This guy thinks he is a scientist.....
:facepalm3:

--------------------
x:tongue:

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Trusted Cultivator
Re: removing fan leaves for penetration [Re: MushrooMan420]
    #539595 - 03/24/11 01:50 PM (13 years, 8 days ago)

i banned bigbudz from the forum for the next 27 years.  unfortunately, bad information is tolerated, however, flamming in the cult forums is not.  I could probably ban some of you other folks too.  Don't feed the trolls!

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisiblePandor

Re: removing fan leaves for penetration [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #539993 - 03/25/11 12:48 PM (13 years, 7 days ago)

Sick thread.

One or 2 actual comments on the topic.

This thread should be called "Bigbudz sucks"

We have seen countless threads go to shit from this troll.

Just ban him and be done with it please.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: removing fan leaves for penetration [Re: Pandor]
    #540034 - 03/25/11 01:51 PM (13 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

I'm guessing he did 40 different clones from 40 different strains or it was a waste of time. He also forgets he posted pictures of his grow and ummmmm......he's full of shit.

Quote:

Did you read on overgrow for an entire FULL YEAR before you actually grew pot? I did!!!!!!!!!

Sorry there wasn't a overgrow when I learned how to grow. I didn't read up for a year I helped growers in both Humboldt and Mendocino counties for several years before I did my first crop. There was no camp back then so we didn't have choppers looking for us either. The crops were grown in full sun in huge numbers.
Buuuuut since you did bring up overgrow I do know a little about it since I Moderated the growing forums there that you speak of.

Quote:

Plus I'm coming to your from Oakland CA, the #1 spot to grow pot.

Oakland is not known for the growing it's known for the clubs. One in seven houses in Mendocino county is a grow house making it the number one place to grow. Now the large growers you speak of on YouTube but I'm sorry but the large medical growers don't put there grows up on Youtube.
I'm sure you must know tons of huge growers I'm just a small timer with a small little garden using only 64000watts of lights.

Quote:

I vary my nutrient levels, ph levels, actual nutrient mixtures, each and every time. I don't even measure it, since I'm physic.

I'm guessing this is the scientific method you speak of? :crazymonkey:

Quote:

Honestly I wouldn't waste my time with this forum and I find it painful to help you. If my believes challenge your belief system, you can just ignore them, but they are just too interesting to you. They are so frightening and you are afraid of me, so you revolt against me. I'm not your enemy, I do not wish to hurt you or cause you harm. Hopefully you can learn from my knowledge instead of living in fear of me. Sorry you are afraid of me, the first response to knowledge which challenges ones belief system is fear, the only way to accept the possibility is to think positively. I'd say more, but the concepts I've listed here are incredibly difficult to overcome based on the fear based religious belief system that is the fundamental paradigm in which every one lives.

:rofl2:

I realize he has been banned but remember he's physic so he know what I was going to say before I wrote it. :wink::facepalm::gayflag:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #540040 - 03/25/11 02:11 PM (13 years, 7 days ago)

What a Douche!

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

OfflineHakim
Glass half empty
Male

Re: removing fan leaves for penetration [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #540045 - 03/25/11 02:37 PM (13 years, 7 days ago)

--------------------
Knowledge is Power

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom