Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineskyjohnny
Stranger

Re: Just got a female Haze "clone" as a gift :) [Re: freeskierpj]
    #550315 - 04/24/11 09:03 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I REALLY need to make some friends like that! Looks like you're doing well for your first time...
I'm still a virgin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Just got a female Haze "clone" as a gift :) [Re: freeskierpj]
    #550373 - 04/25/11 04:08 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

freeskierpj said:
The plant has been flowering for 2 weeks now. Her pistils are growing great (I did transplant to a much bigger and non transparent pot using coco-coir as the soil and she seems to be loving it) not very smelly but 2 weeks in on a plant that should be 9-10 weeks of flowering I wouldn't expect too much smell wise (also the fan is exhausted through a makeshift smell reducer not carbon filter but just dryer sheets kinda like a sploof) I'm not expecting much for a harvest due to my hack-job of cloning but who knows :laugh:

If that plant is a true haze it won't stink up the apt even when it's fully mature also if it's a true haze you have a easy 14 to 15 weeks of flowering before that thing is ready.

Next time you take clones let them get fully rooted before you flower them. With that method I did this with just some dirt and dixie cups under a 400 watt

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Invisiblefreeskierpj
Just trying to learn some shit
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: I can run and I can hide ... Flag
Re: Just got a female Haze "clone" as a gift :) [Re: Magash]
    #552671 - 05/02/11 09:06 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Nice job Magash...I lost quite a few of the clones to stress (cause my brilliant self decided I wanted to just put them back into vegging :facepalm3:) but I still have 2 little guys that are growing strong and sturdy :laugh:

--------------------
Haze female clone gift and took about 15 clones so far
Anything posted on these forums is strictly for fun and completely fictional.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck