Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
InvisibleBlueBerry_SwisherS
Heart Slowed

Loc: Raw Headspace Flag
Should I Trip?
    #515154 - 01/18/11 03:09 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

My mental state is firm. I have strong religious beliefs, I do have bad self esteem and my anxiety can get bad *pounding heart and such*. But i would like to try shrooms. A very low dose and with a very controlled environment and with an excellent trip sitter that I have in mind. What do you think?

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: Should I Trip? [Re: BlueBerry_Swisher]
    #515160 - 01/18/11 03:13 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Start small first.  Make sure you're in a good frame of mind before you take them.  In a good mood, nothing worrying you, etc. etc.  Other than that, I say go for it.

--------------------

OfflineCage
Melancholy Mindfuck.

#515164 - 01/18/11 03:13 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I think you're fine. How low is a very low dose? I've done a half 1/8th dose on 3 different occasions, any lower than that would just be a waste I think, a lot of people even tell me a half 1/8th is a waste unless you really feel the need to test the waters before diving in.

Heart Slowed

Re: Should I Trip? [Re: Cage]
    #515169 - 01/18/11 03:15 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I am thinking of going for the gold and taking 1/8th or more.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#515170 - 01/18/11 03:16 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Only you will know if you're alright to take mushrooms. Only you. Like cage says, don't start low. You won't be able to make a good critique on the mushroom. You'd just want to see what an whole 1/8th would do.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#515174 - 01/18/11 03:18 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

A7X said:

Yeah don't do that at first if you've never done them.  Just my opinion.  You could say fuck it and just do it though but if you're worried about self esteem and all that I would start small.  Mental things have a way of manifesting themselves into a bad trip and that is definitely not fun.  I say a couple grams to half an eighth and see how you feel.:shrug:

--------------------

Heart Slowed

Re: Should I Trip? [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #515176 - 01/18/11 03:19 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
Quote:

A7X said:

Yeah don't do that at first if you've never done them.  Just my opinion.  You could say fuck it and just do it though but if you're worried about self esteem and all that I would start small.  Mental things have a way of manifesting themselves into a bad trip and that is definitely not fun.  I say a couple grams to half an eighth and see how you feel.:shrug:

yeah....idk maybe we will have to see. this summer. in a field :eskimokiss:

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineCage
Melancholy Mindfuck.

Re: Should I Trip? [Re: King Koopa]
    #515178 - 01/18/11 03:19 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:
Only you will know if you're alright to take mushrooms. Only you. Like cage says, don't start low. You won't be able to make a good critique on the mushroom. You'd just want to see what an whole 1/8th would do.

Yep.... I'm still dying to figure out what the whole 1/8th is like.. I never even got any kind of hallucinations, I feel like I'm missing out big time.. My only kind of hallucinations were from Ambien :facepalm:

But if you know you'll have the opportunity later, do the half 1/8th, you could even just take the half and if you feel like it take the other mid-trip.

Heart Slowed

#515181 - 01/18/11 03:21 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Cage said:
Quote:

King Koopa said:

Yep.... I'm still dying to figure out what the whole 1/8th is like.. I never even got any kind of hallucinations, I feel like I'm missing out big time.. My only kind of hallucinations were from Ambien :facepalm:

But if you know you'll have the opportunity later, do the half 1/8th, you could even just take the half and if you feel like it take the other mid-trip.

well when i do i will let you all know :bigblunt:

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#515182 - 01/18/11 03:21 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Are you serious? Do you see having bad self-esteem would turn a good trip to bad? I see religion as a big subject to think about while tripping, but my self-esteem goes out the window when theres more important shit to think about.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

Heart Slowed

#515183 - 01/18/11 03:22 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:
Are you serious? Do you see having bad self-esteem would turn a good trip to bad? I see religion as a big subject to think about while tripping, but my self-esteem goes out the window when theres more important shit to think about.

hey chill out ok? i dont know that much about it. im just trying to take all the factors in and make an informed decision, thanks.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

Offlinekush420
Open Your Mind
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL Flag
    #515186 - 01/18/11 03:23 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

If you feel you should do it, definitely go through with it. I absolutely love mushrooms, but I know thats personal and everybody is different. If you're worried, a half eighth should be fine. That'll be enough to show you the shroom world without putting you too far out there, just chill and mellow. An eighth and above is where its at though :stoned:

I'd suggest tripping somewhere out in nature, it won't disappoint.

Mushrooms can also help get rid of your anxiety and self esteem issues :thumbup:

:mushroom2:

--------------------
There's a natural mystic blowing through the air

Nature = :heart:

"Much respect to all the people thinking green, Not just the color but the message in between" :potleaf:

Heart Slowed

Re: Should I Trip? [Re: kush420]
    #515187 - 01/18/11 03:24 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

kush420 said:
If you feel you should do it, definitely go through with it. I absolutely love mushrooms, but I know thats personal and everybody is different. If you're worried, a half eighth should be fine. That'll be enough to show you the shroom world without putting you too far out there, just chill and mellow. An eighth and above is where its at though :stoned:

I'd suggest tripping somewhere out in nature, it won't disappoint.

Mushrooms can also help get rid of your anxiety and self esteem issues :thumbup:

:mushroom2:

that would be something. and of course in nature, since i am head over heels in love with nature already!

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#515189 - 01/18/11 03:25 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I was talking to FBD. We the quick reply feature, so there is no needs for quoting. Just look at the Re:[*Username*]

--------------------

Heart Slowed

#515190 - 01/18/11 03:26 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

oh my bad. sorry.  :sorry:

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#515191 - 01/18/11 03:26 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:

I dunno if it would or it wouldn't to be honest. :shrug:  I've always seen psychos as something to be careful with.  Start slow and work your way up.  Then you can start eatin quarters n shit. :bigyesnod:

don't want to get a bad impression your first time out imo

--------------------

Heart Slowed

#515192 - 01/18/11 03:27 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
Quote:

King Koopa said:

I dunno if it would or it wouldn't to be honest. :shrug:  I've always seen psychos as something to be careful with.  Start slow and work your way up.  Then you can start eatin quarters n shit. :bigyesnod:

thas a big smile.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#515193 - 01/18/11 03:27 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Just saying, broheem. I'm pretty sure 98% of this nation has self-esteem issues.

--------------------

OfflineCage
Melancholy Mindfuck.

#515196 - 01/18/11 03:29 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I've always had bad self esteem, it didn't keep me from tripping though, I felt I was prepared for whatever might come, and it worked out fine. :shrug:

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#515199 - 01/18/11 03:31 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

And I'm just saying too :lol:  Not everybody handles that shit the same.  I might not have a problem with them, and you might not either, and I'm not saying she will, some people do though.

You said what you said, I said what I said, really don't feel like arguing about it to be honest :shrug:

--------------------

Heart Slowed

#515201 - 01/18/11 03:32 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

lol im getting more and more convinced. but still...:feelsbadman:

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#515204 - 01/18/11 03:32 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Fuck you faggot. We are going to argue

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#515205 - 01/18/11 03:33 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:

Fuck you nigger, let's argue :hillbilly:

--------------------

Heart Slowed

#515208 - 01/18/11 03:35 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
Quote:

King Koopa said:

Fuck you nigger, let's argue :hillbilly:

NO ARGUING IN MY THREAD :feelsbadman:

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

InvisibleShr0000ooooms
Cannabis Sampler

Loc: Hindu Kush Mountains
    #515209 - 01/18/11 03:35 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I used to have a slight bad self esteem and axienty but after I tripped, on 4 grams, it changed.

Life is much better after a good trip.

--------------------
If I'm posting I'm high.

Heart Slowed

Re: Should I Trip? [Re: Shr0000ooooms]
    #515211 - 01/18/11 03:36 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Shr0000ooooms said:
I used to have a slight bad self esteem and axienty but after I tripped, on 4 grams, it changed.

oh i hope mine is like that. im generally a happy person.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#515217 - 01/18/11 03:38 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

But seriously, what do YOU think would be the problem?

People told me that if I think I'm going to freak, I'm going to have a bad trip. I was all nervous and shit on the come-up until my inhibitions disappeared. Whatever I thought before was all minuscule.

I mean it's probably true, but not for me. And that's my lesson, nothing else matters. It's just about you and the mushroom

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#515219 - 01/18/11 03:39 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Shr0000ooooms said:

Definitely is.  There's like an afterglow.  That shit's great.  I need to trip.  Haven't in like a year and a half.  Tripped fuckin balls everyday for like 9 months then just stopped.

--------------------

Heart Slowed

#515221 - 01/18/11 03:39 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:
But seriously, what do YOU think would be the problem?

People told me that if I think I'm going to freak, I'm going to have a bad trip. I was all nervous and shit on the come-up until my inhibitions disappeared. Whatever I thought before was all minuscule.

I mean it's probably true, but not for me. And that's my lesson, nothing else matters. It's just about you and the mushroom

your mushroom and you. sounds like a dr phil book lol :lol:

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

InvisibleShr0000ooooms
Cannabis Sampler

Loc: Hindu Kush Mountains
    #515223 - 01/18/11 03:40 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:

Are you kidding, religion? Religion isn't shit(literally)

But, more important things, like Science.

--------------------
If I'm posting I'm high.

Heart Slowed

#515224 - 01/18/11 03:41 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Shr0000ooooms said:
Quote:

King Koopa said:

Are you kidding, religion? Religion isn't shit(literally)

But, more important things, like Science.

i have feeling religion will be the biggest factor for me in a trip.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#515225 - 01/18/11 03:41 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

It may sound cliche, but you will understand when you take them. :tongue2:

--------------------

OfflineCage
Melancholy Mindfuck.

#515226 - 01/18/11 03:42 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah.. I loved that "afterglow" while it lasted after my trips.. Such a nice feeling.
Quote:

A7X said:
your mushroom and you. sounds like a dr phil book lol :lol:

:rofl: I'd buy that book with a quickness..

Offlinekush420
Open Your Mind
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL Flag
    #515228 - 01/18/11 03:42 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

A7X said:
Quote:

Shr0000ooooms said:

You can actually shape your trip just by your thoughts. If you think happy thoughts (think about love), you'll be happy during your trip and most likely have a good time. Keep a smile on your face and think happy, and you can't go wrong.

--------------------
There's a natural mystic blowing through the air

Nature = :heart:

"Much respect to all the people thinking green, Not just the color but the message in between" :potleaf:

Heart Slowed

#515231 - 01/18/11 03:44 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

kush420 said:
Quote:

A7X said:
Quote:

Shr0000ooooms said:

You can actually shape your trip just by your thoughts. If you think happy thoughts (think about love), you'll be happy during your trip and most likely have a good time. Keep a smile on your face and think happy, and you can't go wrong.

i think about love all the time sober :bigyesnod:

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#515232 - 01/18/11 03:44 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, what Kush said.  Just happy.  Put it in your head not to worry about anything beforehand.  Just calm thoughts, and roll with it. :shrug:

--------------------

Heart Slowed

Re: Should I Trip? [Re: FarBeyondDriven] * 1
    #515233 - 01/18/11 03:45 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

i like how positive this thread is haha

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
    #515268 - 01/18/11 04:00 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Do some research.

I did two years of research at least before my first trip. :lol:

But don't do too much research, you just have to flow with the experience. You sound like you have a pretty safe set and setting going on.

An 1/8th sounds beautiful to me, but lower is okay too. Higher is too if you really want that for your first trip.

Be safe, have fun, float downstream.
:aum:

--------------------

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: Should I Trip? [Re: FRACTALife]
    #515405 - 01/18/11 10:26 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

ill be your trip sitter, sweetie.

but hey, i'd start with acid.

but i started with mushrooms and that was cool too.

but now i just do acid because i like it better.

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

Heart Slowed

Re: Should I Trip? [Re: still beLIEve]
    #515409 - 01/18/11 10:32 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

still beLIEve said:
ill be your trip sitter, sweetie.

but hey, i'd start with acid.

but i started with mushrooms and that was cool too.

Lol ok, handsome.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#515418 - 01/18/11 10:37 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

oh shit SB :pimp:

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#515433 - 01/18/11 11:04 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
oh shit SB :pimp:

thats what i was thinking.
and i thought i was making progress. :facepalm:

--------------------

Offlinepure sativa
Tripper/grower

Loc: WA Flag
    #515778 - 01/19/11 06:43 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I think you should do it because everytime I fry it changes the way I look at myself and the People around me. If possible try to do it with a few friends,maybe ones that have tripped before. It's such a funner experience with more people. Happy frying.

--------------------
im steve
photographer
lover
peacemaker
grower
tripper
Rider

Offlineganja girl
Stranger Danger
Female User Gallery

Loc: Dirty-ish, South
Re: Should I Trip? [Re: pure sativa]
    #515783 - 01/19/11 06:52 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

pure sativa said:
I think you should do it because everytime I fry it changes the way I look at myself and the People around me. If possible try to do it with a few friends,maybe ones that have tripped before. It's such a funner experience with more people. Happy frying.

I feel the same way man!

--------------------

Heart Slowed

Re: Should I Trip? [Re: ganja girl]
    #517779 - 01/23/11 09:48 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ganja girl said:
Quote:

pure sativa said:

I feel the same way man!

That's the thing. I'm for method. Fasting, praying, all that. So I'm thinking with one other person. I'm not looking for a fun trip. More...ground breaking.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineSir Smokes A-Lot
friend of the aliens
Male

Loc: Flag
    #517786 - 01/23/11 09:56 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Deffinatly trip man :thumbup:

For a vey low dose you won't need a tripper. It would just be like weed X 5

--------------------
"Everybody seems to think I'm lazy
I don't mind, I think they're crazy
Running everywhere at such a speed
Till they find, there's no need"
Beatles song

Offlinemellowfellow

#517793 - 01/23/11 10:01 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

LSD > all

as far as beneficial potential that is. Mushrooms can take you to the same headspace, but they have a tendency to control your thoughts more than you do, unlike LSD. And they're much more confusing. And they have a stronger tendency to get into negative thought loops. eeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllliiiiiiiiiiissssssdeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote:

still beLIEve said:

So it actually works on you now?

--------------------

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Re: Should I Trip? [Re: mellowfellow]
    #517796 - 01/23/11 10:06 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Ya. I get superb shit these days.

And I was still learning.g about stuff back then. I didn't realize that my 10 to 20mg of alp a day habit probably fucked up my trips a lot.

--------------------
niteowl said:
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

#517798 - 01/23/11 10:07 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Hey A7X. 

Why shrooms instead of acid?

--------------------
niteowl said:

Heart Slowed

#517800 - 01/23/11 10:11 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

still beLIEve said:
Hey A7X. 

Why shrooms instead of acid?

The idea of acid itself scares me. The unnatural and what not. Call me a stickler but something about acid doesn't sound right to me.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

#517803 - 01/23/11 10:12 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Fair enough.

--------------------
niteowl said:

Offlinemellowfellow

#517806 - 01/23/11 10:15 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

:sad:

--------------------

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

#517810 - 01/23/11 10:17 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Btw who are you? You must be a puppet of some sort. I thought dunno at first but not anymore.

--------------------
niteowl said:

Heart Slowed

#517811 - 01/23/11 10:17 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

mellowfellow said:

Why?

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

Heart Slowed

#517813 - 01/23/11 10:18 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

What??
Quote:

still beLIEve said:
Btw who are you? You must be a puppet of some sort. I thought dunno at first but not anymore.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#517816 - 01/23/11 10:20 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

he was talking to mellowfellow

--------------------

Heart Slowed

#517817 - 01/23/11 10:21 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
he was talking to mellowfellow

O ok lol I was so confused

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#517818 - 01/23/11 10:23 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

:smirk:

--------------------

Heart Slowed

#517821 - 01/23/11 10:24 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
:smirk:

Don't you smirk at me, sir.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#517823 - 01/23/11 10:25 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

:tarantino:

--------------------

Offlinemellowfellow

Re: Should I Trip? [Re: BlueBerry_Swisher] * 1
    #517824 - 01/23/11 10:25 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

A7X said:
Quote:

mellowfellow said:

Why?

Because LSD is a profound key, and it wouldn't be here if we didn't have a use for it.

--------------------

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Re: Should I Trip? [Re: mellowfellow] * 1
    #517826 - 01/23/11 10:26 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Agreed. Very good stuff.

--------------------
niteowl said:

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
    #517831 - 01/23/11 10:31 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

LSD is hard on my old body and leaves me worn out for days.

Shrooms on the other hand are great.

The thing I dislike most about LSD is not knowing who makes it.

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

Heart Slowed

#517832 - 01/23/11 10:31 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

still beLIEve said:
Agreed. Very good stuff.

Maybe someday

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

Offlinemellowfellow

Re: Should I Trip? [Re: KaptKid]
    #517835 - 01/23/11 10:38 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

KaptKid said:
LSD is hard on my old body and leaves me worn out for days.

Shrooms on the other hand are great.

The thing I dislike most about LSD is not knowing who makes it.

See, that's the thing, LSD is way easier on my body than shrooms are. LSD never gives me a stomach ache like mushrooms do. Shrooms tend to make me all lethargic and bogged down unlike LSD which makes me actually want to get up and do shit. I feel an exuberance for life in the days after a good acid trip, definitely not worn out. Funny how different we all can be.

You don't know who grew your weed. You don't know who made your molly. LSD isn't like most drugs who's pushers are in it only for profit. The majority of stuff floating around this country is made, cared for, and distributed by people who really want to share the light.

--------------------

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

#517836 - 01/23/11 10:38 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Ill trip with you :wink:

--------------------
niteowl said:

Heart Slowed

#517841 - 01/23/11 10:41 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

still beLIEve said:
Ill trip with you :wink:

How sweet :smile:

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

Invisibleanonymouse
Stranger

#587152 - 09/18/11 10:33 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Normally I don't revive stuff but... did you do the shrooms?

Heart Slowed

Re: Should I Trip? [Re: anonymouse]
    #587166 - 09/18/11 11:23 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

No. still havent gotten up the courage. Wow this thread is ancient. :oldthread: im just too anxious, im scared of fucking up myself for real.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
    #587167 - 09/18/11 11:25 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

come to atlanta and your life will never be the same

you will become an ever powerful master of our dimension

it only takes 8 hours or so

:bonghit:

--------------------
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

Heart Slowed

Re: Should I Trip? [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #587169 - 09/18/11 11:28 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I know. But I seriously have a way over thinking brain. It drives me crazy sometimes. Pot even makes me feel just too damn weird sometimes.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #587171 - 09/18/11 11:32 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

If you don't think you should, you probably shouldn't. :shrug:

Nobody knows better than you when it comes to this kinda thing.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

#587172 - 09/18/11 11:33 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

no I completely understand thats why you should come down and have a guide

im the same way, but LSD lets you over think everything to the point that you know everything is and always will be OK

not to be weird or anything but I have a good take on how your brain works from just the last few posts ive seen of yours, and the fact that your on a weed forum

lsd is perfect, just have a well experienced guide with you, and i dont mean someone who takes lots of L, someone who helps people take lots of L while being sober themselves

it seriously can unlock new methods of thinking that can change your life

it changed mine

--------------------
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

Invisibleanonymouse
Stranger

#587175 - 09/18/11 11:46 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Theres alot of other old threads I feel like reviving, but they usually have the words "asian" and "jailbait" in the titles.

I guess as officer Bar Brady would say, "move along, there's nothin' to see here".

Heart Slowed

#587176 - 09/18/11 11:54 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Nah, thats not weird to me for you to have picked my brain lol. I just want to have a good experience that may change or at least help with my anxiety :shrug: that would be the point of the whole trip. Im afraid of my anxiety pretty much snowballing.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

#587178 - 09/18/11 11:58 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

A7X said:
I know. But I seriously have a way over thinking brain. It drives me crazy sometimes. Pot even makes me feel just too damn weird sometimes.

we all do.

set and setting. music. good people. pure intentions. and where you are with yourself. makes all the difference.

you'd be skraight

ill say it again though, id do acid before shrooms. way better imo

--------------------
niteowl said:

Heart Slowed

#587181 - 09/18/11 12:03 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Im not always in the "best place" with myself.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

#587183 - 09/18/11 12:05 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

i think you'd be ok. given the right set/setting, right people, and good music.

and if your that nervous, keep a bar or two around for 'just in case'. although if i were a betting man, i'd bet you didnt end up needing it.

--------------------
niteowl said:

Heart Slowed

#587186 - 09/18/11 12:12 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Well, we shall see.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

#587191 - 09/18/11 12:25 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

not trying to pressure you into doing it, I think we all just know from personal experience that it is a positive change in consciousness

And in regards to "anxiety" and "snowballing", these are true factors that can play a role in having a bad time. Thats why you need a good guide, take say one good clean hit and theres a very slim chance of having a panic attack or anything unpleasant like that, also if your worried about that what I always do for my friends is keep a couple MGs of xanax on hand, this way if you do start to get anxious you can take a little and the trip will come to a screeching hault in the next 10 to 15 minutes

you have the same outlook on tripping that I had a couple years ago and now I feel I am a much better person because of the substances manifesting honestly and self realization in this ball of crazy I call my brain

:getstoned:

--------------------

Heart Slowed

#587200 - 09/18/11 12:49 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I need to just dive in and do it. I know I will regret it if I pass up the chance.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

Invisibleanonymouse
Stranger

#587205 - 09/18/11 01:02 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I think you should put shrooms in your pipe and smoke it and see if you get high or not I've always wondered if it's a myth. (EDIT :my guess you would get 0.1% of what you'd get eating them)

Also, acid on the blades anyone? :laugh:

Edited by anonymouse (09/18/11 01:03 PM)

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
    #587235 - 09/18/11 03:13 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

anonymouse said:
I think you should put shrooms in your pipe and smoke it and see if you get high or not I've always wondered if it's a myth. (EDIT :my guess you would get 0.1% of what you'd get eating them)

I already tried to smoke shrooms in a pipe, doesn't do jack shit... taste like the anus of an old camel, and after that, my pipe has been leaving a disgusting little taste when you use it... Don't do it ...

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Re: Should I Trip? [Re: Manitou]
    #587236 - 09/18/11 03:17 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

From my few years at the Shroomery I know you can't get high from smoking shrooms.

Don't believe me. Go over they and search for the post.

--------------------

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

#587252 - 09/18/11 05:01 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

A7X said:
I need to just dive in and do it. I know I will regret it if I pass up the chance.

no you wont, it will always be around

I wouldnt do it unless you had all the 5 s' perfected (or at least close)

set setting substance self and source

soon enough though im sure the stars will align correctly for a great experience

--------------------

Heart Slowed

#587253 - 09/18/11 05:02 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Gaskelort said:
Quote:

anonymouse said:

I already tried to smoke shrooms in a pipe, doesn't do jack shit... taste like the anus of an old camel, and after that, my pipe has been leaving a disgusting little taste when you use it... Don't do it ...

Thats really unfortunate.
Quote:

NobodyImportant said:
Quote:

A7X said:

soon enough though im sure the stars will align correctly for a great experience

the "self" part needs to most work. Itll happen one day at the right time.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

InvisibleAlounacara
Born to be banned....
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Spicemaster, Texas
    #587254 - 09/18/11 05:03 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

A7X said:
Well, we shall see.

save them for a happy time and quit worrying so much

--------------------
You never see a motorcycle parked outside a psychiatrist office
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name..

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

#587255 - 09/18/11 05:05 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

A7X said:
Quote:

Gaskelort said:
Quote:

anonymouse said:

Thats really unfortunate.
Quote:

NobodyImportant said:
Quote:

A7X said:

the "self" part needs to most work. Itll happen one day at the right time.

Everyone needs to work on their "self" thats the whole point of the trip :sun:

--------------------

Heart Slowed

#587256 - 09/18/11 05:08 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

True :bliss:

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Should I Trip? [Re: Alounacara]
    #587257 - 09/18/11 05:37 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Alounacara said:
Quote:

A7X said:
Well, we shall see.

save them for a happy time and quit worrying so much

Seriously, goddamn. You have to a be an idiot to fuck up a shroom trip... istoner:lol:

--------------------

Heart Slowed

#587264 - 09/18/11 06:17 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

:rolleyes:

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

#587265 - 09/18/11 06:28 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Do it when your ready. Not before.

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Should I Trip? [Re: KaptKid]
    #587266 - 09/18/11 06:42 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

KaptKid said:
Do it when your ready. Not before.

you think Jesus waited until the world was ready for his message? Socrates didn't give a fuck whether those fucking roaches would accept their ignorance and their doom from it. Shit, Malcolm X knew goddamn well he'd die from a bullet from his brother made possible the white devil.

I wasn't ready to lose my virginity, now I'm snatching bitches at my leisure.

If you think your mind ain't ready, then what the fuck are you waiting for? A goddamn double rainbow? A sign from your puppeteer? Seriously? You fucking peoples prepatory guidelines to psychs makes as much sense as this post.

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#587267 - 09/18/11 06:42 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

ITS A DRUG.

FUCK

--------------------

Heart Slowed

#587270 - 09/18/11 06:48 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Ok enough Koopa. We know you're sexually frustrated.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#587271 - 09/18/11 06:53 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Way to avoid the issue, girl.

--------------------

Heart Slowed

#587272 - 09/18/11 06:56 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

:snow:

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#587273 - 09/18/11 06:59 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

:cross:

--------------------

Heart Slowed

#587274 - 09/18/11 07:07 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah buddy, rolling like a big shot. Cheve tuned up like a Nascar pit stop.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineSpenner
The Spenner
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
    #587276 - 09/18/11 07:11 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Hypothetical question... if someone had, say, a dissociative tendency, bipolar disorder, or possibly schizophrenia in a mild form would it be a very bad idea to trip even when the conditions feel ideal?

I'm not sure what's all going on with me, but I will want to trip someday and I'll probably do it regardless of my episodes of depersonalization and mood swings.

Sorry to barge in ;0

--------------------
~

Offlinewrestler_az
Male

Loc: behind you
    #587277 - 09/18/11 07:13 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

hes got a point...

its only a big deal if you make it one. you can prepare all you want, but youll never be ready.

Heart Slowed

Re: Should I Trip? [Re: wrestler_az]
    #587279 - 09/18/11 07:20 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, I know I have no clue what to expect.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#587281 - 09/18/11 07:36 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

That's part of the ingredient list for experience. But with psychs, it is possible to step into the same river twice:awegroove:

--------------------

InvisibleAlounacara
Born to be banned....
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Spicemaster, Texas
    #587282 - 09/18/11 07:49 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

A7X said:
Yeah, I know I have no clue what to expect.

the shroom monsters will get you:smilingpuppy:

--------------------
You never see a motorcycle parked outside a psychiatrist office
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name..

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
    #587284 - 09/18/11 08:10 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

A7X said:

Fucking right, girl.  I've tripped probably ten times or so on mushrooms and only twice have I taken less than an eighth. Honestly, it's just the way to go if you want to trip. It's a solid, firm trip with good visuals and feelings, but not overpowering or too subtle. I love it :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Re: Should I Trip? [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #587286 - 09/18/11 08:11 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

AAAaaaaand who's the asshole that didn't realize this thread was 3 pages long and 7 months old? THIS GUY.

--------------------

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

#587287 - 09/18/11 08:12 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

:feelsbannedman:

--------------------

Heart Slowed

#587289 - 09/18/11 08:12 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Lol!! Anonamous ressurected it.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#587290 - 09/18/11 08:13 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
Quote:

A7X said:

Fucking right, girl.  I've tripped probably ten times or so on mushrooms and only twice have I taken less than an eighth. Honestly, it's just the way to go if you want to trip. It's a solid, firm trip with good visuals and feelings, but not overpowering or too subtle. I love it :thumbup:

You do realize she bitched out right?

--------------------

Heart Slowed

#587292 - 09/18/11 08:17 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:

You do realize I love dildos, right?

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
    #587293 - 09/18/11 08:19 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

A7X said:
Quote:

King Koopa said:

You do realize I love giant black dildos, right?

--------------------

Heart Slowed

Re: Should I Trip? [Re: Stoneth]
    #587294 - 09/18/11 08:19 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

:lmao:

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Should I Trip? [Re: BlueBerry_Swisher] * 1
    #587295 - 09/18/11 08:21 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Oh brother. If you guys want to get into my sexual fantasies, we can take this all the way.

--------------------

Heart Slowed

#587297 - 09/18/11 08:23 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Dank, im ready. Go ahead, blow us away.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
    #587298 - 09/18/11 08:25 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:
Oh brother. If you guys want to get into my sexual fantasies, we can take this all the way.

:ilold:
Bacon!

--------------------

OfflineSpenner
The Spenner
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
    #587299 - 09/18/11 08:27 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

That's the thing, I'm learning my body well, and learning how to coordinate properly with everything that goes on with me. With weed I've had intense but very very positive experiences, some people wondered if the weed was laced (it wasn't) because it was extremely euphoric when it probably should have just been relaxing and chill.

I have intense emotional responses to little things, so if I play with mental imagery in my head and have good music going I can make myself feel really good and numb just sober. When I do that high, it's amplified to a much greater level.

The only thing I fear is losing that control and having it turned against me-- but in the event of a trip, I would cease all thought of that, because thinking about the possibility only leads to your mind thinking of a way to make it happen. Always does with me.

I think it shouldn't exactly be so concrete... x person has x disorder therefore they should not do drug x. It's much different once one can manifest and take control over what problems they're dealing with. :grin:

EDIT: Oops, I drove into down to get food with my brother and his friends before posting this so now its rather late ~_~

--------------------
~

Edited by Spenner (09/18/11 08:31 PM)

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Re: Should I Trip? [Re: Spenner]
    #587301 - 09/18/11 08:36 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Spenner said:
Hypothetical question... if someone had, say, a dissociative tendency, bipolar disorder, or possibly schizophrenia in a mild form would it be a very bad idea to trip even when the conditions feel ideal?

I'm not sure what's all going on with me, but I will want to trip someday and I'll probably do it regardless of my episodes of depersonalization and mood swings.

Sorry to barge in ;0

well actually LSD can do wonders for people. in many different aspects.

That being said, in the tests they used to do it was determined that it makes people with schizophrenia much worse lol

--------------------
niteowl said:

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

#587304 - 09/18/11 08:39 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

still beLIEve said:
Quote:

Spenner said:

Sorry to barge in ;0

well actually LSD can do wonders for people. in many different aspects.

That being said, in the tests they used to do it was determined that it makes people with schizophrenia much worse lol

"They" say that LSD and other psychs can make the symptoms get worse lasting years or more but I have never seen any actual cases of people saying that LSD made them crazy

then again though LSD made me crazy

:braindamage:

--------------------

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

#587306 - 09/18/11 08:41 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

me too thats why i like it

:crazy2:

--------------------
niteowl said:

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#587308 - 09/18/11 08:41 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

So your biggest fear is losing control? I say lose control! Why not? I know you don't believe you would hurt yourself or anyone else right? If so, don't do it. You're fucked.

If not, Then WHAT? Are you afraid of busting out with the dougie in the middle of your living room? Repainting your house with crayola?

--------------------

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

#587309 - 09/18/11 08:45 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Tripping on shrooms opens up doors in your brain.
Its best to start slowly and build yourself up to were you are comfortable.

My daughter didn't listen to me and did 3 1/2 grams all at once. She will never trip again.
What does dear old dad know. I've trip at lest a 100 times over the years.

A 7 gram trip, doesn't matter if my eyes are open or closed, I see the same thing. Cool.

I grow all my own shrooms.:wink:

--------------------

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

#587311 - 09/18/11 08:52 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:
So your biggest fear is losing control? I say lose control! Why not? I know you don't believe you would hurt yourself or anyone else right? If so, don't do it. You're fucked.

If not, Then WHAT? Are you afraid of busting out with the dougie in the middle of your living room? Repainting your house with crayola?

losing control isn't really a bad thing.

you tend to learn more from those trips then the ones that you just 'have fun'

ego death it up baby

--------------------
niteowl said:

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

#587312 - 09/18/11 08:59 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

My favorite thing in the world to do is dance around like a fool with a head full of L

:feelsgoodman:

--------------------

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

#587315 - 09/18/11 09:09 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

NobodyImportant said:
My favorite thing in the world to do is dance around like a fool with a head full of L

:feelsgoodman:

^^^^^^^^^^
this

--------------------
niteowl said:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract