Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
Re: I asked a dealer for 30 bucks of Molly [Re: auronlives69]
    #514265 - 01/16/11 12:10 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I'm almost certain neither of the two ive taken have been like what MDMA is.

One time I just tweaked, felt almost identical to adderall. The other time I passed the fuck out.

I got some cid though that I have sitting back until its a good day. Might just sell it for what I got it for cuz im in need of some cash. :shrug:

Managed to fucking lose my graphing calculator last semester.

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCage
Melancholy Mindfuck.

Re: I asked a dealer for 30 bucks of Molly [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #514269 - 01/16/11 12:20 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

The distributing of E is just disgusting.. Most of the dealers literally have no idea what they're selling.. One time I talked to a dealer about how I stopped buying pressed pills because I had a hook up for pure MDMA, and he looked at me and said "...I don't know what that shit is, but my shit is pure ecstasy" :facepalm:!!!

I opened my mouth to start talking, and just stopped myself and walked away shaking my head..  :nonono:

I walked away with a new found respect for pharmacologists :lol:

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: I asked a dealer for 30 bucks of Molly [Re: Cage]
    #514281 - 01/16/11 12:46 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

:rofl:

yeah, it's definitely a shady business for sure.  i've rolled a few times and it was a little different each time.  not kosher.

--------------------

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: I asked a dealer for 30 bucks of Molly [Re: auronlives69]
    #514289 - 01/16/11 01:04 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

DungenessDank said:
:yesnod:

I love how 99% of these street level "X" dealers are either too ignorant, or would rather not know what is in their pills they are selling to their "friends"

It's fucking sleazy business.

It is what it is. Money talks and the end user generally doesn't care enough to demand a good product. Shouldn't the manufacturers be held responsible? And even then I understand where they are coming from. A key of m1 costs 3 grand and can press out 5000 strong pills. A key of Molly at a good price would run you 15k and press out 10000 pills. Comes to 60 cents for the methylone pills and 1.50 for the mdma ones if my maths right.

I think people should just understand if your buying pills you gotta understand that you wont bbe getting mdma and if you want pure buy Molly.

Quote:

auronlives69 said:
i think the last pill i took was part heroin, sleezy indeed
:bigyesnod:

They don't put heroin in to pills. Common myth.

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Re: I asked a dealer for 30 bucks of Molly [Re: still beLIEve]
    #514306 - 01/16/11 01:44 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

still beLIEve said:
I think people should just understand if your buying pills you gotta understand that you wont bbe getting mdma and if you want pure buy Molly..

Or I just won't buy it. I've seen pills on the report site come out clean. So I'm inclined they exist.

And yes I blame the manufacturer for their unethical practices, and I blame the ignorant/complacent users that don't care they don't get what they ultimately asked for whether they knew it or not.

-ninja edit-

And I blame the dealer for not ensuring their product is the right shit as well.

If someone tried to sell me bulk of some shit that wasn't legit I'd kill their ass in their sleep 3 years later in a fire so nobody would know it was me. But that's just the reason why I can't be a dealer in this day and age. To many douchebags in this world to make you have to fuck them up.

--------------------

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#514308 - 01/16/11 01:47 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

//rant

--------------------

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
    #514321 - 01/16/11 02:01 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Well understand that up the ladder its marketed as what it really is. Meph pills, m1 pills, amphetamine pills, 2cb pills. Why? Because they are all dirt cheap. But its marketed as so on that levels. Somewhere along the line it looses that label though.

And I can't blame the low level dealers either. They dont have the pull to demand a pure product or the money to pay for it. They do of to make a few bucks.

I think everything works well like I said. What fucks it up is when someone sells pills they know are m1 or Meph as mdma. And even then its probably just because they don't want to explain and deal with ignorant ass mid level dealers who would say 'no I want day mollyzz' when they don't fully understand what they are asking for. as in that's not really possible.

If people would take more personal responsibility researching drugs, doses, and the distribution chain then that night make things better. Then people would understand 'hey I'm not getting Molly but this is still a good pill and accomplish the same thing so its cool' and the people higher in the food chain wouldn't have to lie.

But that's not gonna happen, so do your own research. Find a good hearted dealer who's intentions are pure and cherish him.

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#514330 - 01/16/11 02:23 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Yea, I think someone should just start manufacturing some and sell it pure. But that's just morality talking.

A person shouldn't sell shit as something else. That's pretty unsafe is all I'm saying, and I can hold the people that put those people in a fairly dangerous situation can be held morally responsible.

I kind of think people that disregard other peoples well being are douche bags.

Just calling a spade a spade.

:discorex:

-pointless use of the word fuck removed.-

--------------------

Edited by Thebooedocksaint (01/16/11 02:34 PM)

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: I asked a dealer for 30 bucks of Molly [Re: Thebooedocksaint] * 1
    #514339 - 01/16/11 02:36 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I agree

--------------------

Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

Loc: Cannafornia
    #514418 - 01/16/11 08:17 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

still beLIEve said:

Quote:

auronlives69 said:
i think the last pill i took was part heroin, sleezy indeed
:bigyesnod:

Thank you :thumbup:...

I :facepalm: when I hear non-sense like that. No matter how often I tell certain friends of mine they still think they've had heroin in their pills. Doesn't make any sense, heroin doesn't really have that great of bio-availability to be taken orally, and who ever put it into a pill would be losing money.

What agitates me even more is when people think the color of pills correlates to what's in the pill...Ugghhhh, ignorance :nonono:

I don't even fuck with pills anymore. I've only dabbled with em' on 5 different occasions, and after not being able to get to sleep and feeling like shit the day after I was done. Out of those 5 times there was only once that I suspect it actually had MDMA in it. The other times was no doubt some sort of piperazine, or some sort of stimulant.

Now, I only touch known pure crystal MDMA and MDA...It's on a whole different level than any pill I've ever had. I know the exact MG dose I'm taking. I can sleep no problem during the come down, and I feel fantastic with an after glow the days after. Rather than feeling strung out....

Fuck pressed pills...

:2cents:

:stoner:

--------------------

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: I asked a dealer for 30 bucks of Molly [Re: openmind]
    #514433 - 01/16/11 09:36 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

openmind said:
Quote:

Cage said:
Ohhh, I failed.. 100mg = 1.0grams :rofl:

No...

100mg = 0.1g = "1 point"

To the OP, so you're getting 300mg (3 points) for $30. Decent deal so as long as it's legit uncut stuff.

*For my self 100mg is a decent dose but leaves me wanting more, around 150mg is my sweet spot. 200mg has me floored, 225mg is the most I've taken and I wouldn't ever want to take anymore than that.

Everyone is different though :shrug:

:stoner:

Quote:

Well understand that up the ladder its marketed as what it really is. Meph pills, m1 pills, amphetamine pills, 2cb pills. Why? Because they are all dirt cheap. But its marketed as so on that levels. Somewhere along the line it looses that label though.

And I can't blame the low level dealers either. They dont have the pull to demand a pure product or the money to pay for it. They do of to make a few bucks.

I think everything works well like I said. What fucks it up is when someone sells pills they know are m1 or Meph as mdma. And even then its probably just because they don't want to explain and deal with ignorant ass mid level dealers who would say 'no I want day mollyzz' when they don't fully understand what they are asking for. as in that's not really possible.

If people would take more personal responsibility researching drugs, doses, and the distribution chain then that night make things better. Then people would understand 'hey I'm not getting Molly but this is still a good pill and accomplish the same thing so its cool' and the people higher in the food chain wouldn't have to lie.

But that's not gonna happen, so do your own research. Find a good hearted dealer who's intentions are pure and cherish him.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Offlineauronlives69
Stranger
 User Gallery

#514520 - 01/17/11 06:57 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

its easy to get lost in misinformation in a black market, the pill i took did give me this vicodine like nod so i cant help but think some kind of opiate was in the mix

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds