Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisiblepsyberpunk
Lunatic

Loc: Behind a Pipe
Re: I almost feel bad [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #507603 - 12/21/10 01:18 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

By your definition, maybe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

Re: I almost feel bad [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #507690 - 12/21/10 06:10 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:
That bold part is what makes me confused man, I don't get what you mean. You hate it for following a set pattern used in a non-music market.

I don't really give a shit, I was just. :rolleyes:

Well, I know all you were was just...  :rolleyes: cause you're so smart.

but that's because you are you and you wouldn't want me to affect that you with an opinion, would you? And Yeah... Pattern of marketing and not to mention creation and reasoning for making said music, is sorely for the purpose of selling their SHIT for making it in this BUSINESS.

Complete crap reason to ever make a song.

And this is only my opinion... if you don't care then start by not caring. Idiots. "Ahur hurr, is there another site where I am the only one talking about my opinion? I like mine and I can't stand others and think that I am more adult because where the fuck I learned that, who cares, all I know is that it's proven right by the lord almighty and the president. I can be president one day cause I am so oriented. No noobage for me! aahhahaha"

It's internet, wieners. You are your definitions... you need them so keep em up. If you didn't live by your definitions, I am sure you'd be strung up and set on fire for ethical reasons. It's too bad one can't just admit when they follow trends cause it was the thing to do at the time... It's not like it'll kill a hipster. :rolleyes:

PS: Honestly, people go on all the time with the opinion "bashing" on music that, even maybe, ISN'T even mainstream, just to prove some point about how MAINSTREAM music can be just "as great". Nah. It's all bullshit. Music can be good... music can be shit. And some music turns to shit. And PS: It'll stay that way until we stop judging music from our limited view and start respecting it as an art. and that means learning to at least stand liking music that isn't your preference too, sure... but that means there has to be enough room for all the other music to come through. If there is a formula to how music gets made to be distributed then, we won't even ever know the true art of music cause everyone will always be picky and choosy.

Hell... I think, in my opinion, Tool sucks now. (And I loved Tool... one of my first bands.)

So there... opinions man. Fuck 'em but we all have 'em.

Oh and banned psyberpunk brings up and interesting point... an arrogant non-adult will always sway with... "where are the adolts?!"

Adult-shmadult.

Edited by eNtranceAsexit (12/22/10 02:59 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom