Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleCrayolaHalls
Dreams of Oceans
Male

Toronto Compassion?
    #503044 - 12/04/10 02:29 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I am behind on what the state of medical cannabis is in Canada.  It seems like it was permitted nationally at one point. 

I am planning a trip to Toronto in early 2011.  Is there anything worth visiting there related to cannabis?

--------------------
I am not a cannabis grower.  I find the cannabis growers to be the most open to experimenting and sharing out of all of the different botany groups I enjoy.  I frequently use the suggestions that I find to apply to own organic gardening and food production.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethe man

Re: Toronto Compassion? [Re: CrayolaHalls]
    #505733 - 12/14/10 11:44 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

where are you from. thee are dips but need a card. also there is a toronto weed tour not sure about it but read there site

InvisibleCrayolaHalls
Dreams of Oceans
Male

Re: Toronto Compassion? [Re: the man]
    #505772 - 12/15/10 11:14 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I'm from the US. 

The only club I could find was very guarded about their physical location.  I thought I heard that Totonto had some pretty lax places like Vancouver, with open smoking and seed selling.

--------------------
I am not a cannabis grower.  I find the cannabis growers to be the most open to experimenting and sharing out of all of the different botany groups I enjoy.  I frequently use the suggestions that I find to apply to own organic gardening and food production.

Invisiblepsyberpunk
Lunatic

Loc: Behind a Pipe
    #505785 - 12/15/10 11:35 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

In a certain part of Vancouver (downtown?) everyone would smoke me up or sell me seeds, whether in a shop or a cafe, but they would not sell me buds. (This is as an American tourist visiting the city.) They would not hesitate to roll up a joint and share right there on the spot, they just would not sell it to me. I went to Vancouver after having been dry for awhile and I'll tell you, they knocked me the fuck out. I shared a joint with this guy in the cafe, my first weed in months, after already having several beers elsewhere. Suddenly the sidestream in the cafe got too overwhelming, so I got up and got out to the fresh air. I kept laying down on the sidewalk on the way back to the hotel I was so fucked up. :lol:

Invisiblemaryanne3087
Stranger
    #508099 - 12/22/10 08:17 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

CrayolaHalls said:
I am behind on what the state of medical cannabis is in Canada.  It seems like it was permitted nationally at one point. 

I am planning a trip to Toronto in early 2011.  Is there anything worth visiting there related to cannabis?

There are some vapor lounges if that's something you want to partake in. I don't know how they work though I think you just bring your own bud and rent a vaporizer.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds