Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
OfflineChillWillis
old school fool

Re: awesome [Re: FRACTALife]
    #504841 - 12/11/10 05:00 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

glad you had fun.

I hope next time you get to the point where visuals are all you see
:trippinballs:

--------------------

It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
Re: awesome [Re: ChillWillis]
    #504843 - 12/11/10 05:05 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Me too!
I will eat all of the rest I have together the next time I trip. The question is when should I trip next?
I'm not sure if that's enough to get visuals, but maybe it's just the trip or the state of mind.
I should be getting some acid during X-mas break too!
:awecid:

--------------------

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #504844 - 12/11/10 05:08 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I'd wait a week. Day-after-day isn't so good. Tolerance builds up real fast.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Offlinelucas_southoz
Australian
Male

Re: awesome [Re: RasJeph]
    #504845 - 12/11/10 05:23 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

yeah man id atleast wait a week, glad you had fun man :awecid:

How much did you pay for the 1/8th?

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: awesome [Re: lucas_southoz]
    #504853 - 12/11/10 06:36 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------

InvisibleBadfish
Fire in the Bowl!
Male

#504861 - 12/11/10 07:18 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Good to see you have yourself a good time.

I wish I went outside when I tripped, but I didn't want to fight my trip. Mushrooms wanted me inside.

Next time though. I'd say end of january for my next trip.

--------------------

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: awesome [Re: Badfish]
    #504954 - 12/12/10 09:33 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Badfish said:
Good to see you have yourself a good time.

I wish I went outside when I tripped, but I didn't want to fight my trip. Mushrooms wanted me inside.

Next time though. I'd say end of january for my next trip.

Yeah, definitely go outside. It was amazing. I have been waiting to trip for SO long, in fact I remember 1 year ago from yesterday I was wanting to trip really bad and remember what I was doing that day. It was kind of nice and makes sense my trip was just a relief from the ego and a joyous light experience.
Going outside was amazing- I just danced and jumped around in the middle of trees and was in complete harmony with the universe.
I will write up a full trip report. It's awesome.
Also eating fruit was :aweoverdose:.
Be back with the full report soon.
:peace::heart::mushroom2:

--------------------

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trip Report: All You Need Is Love. [Re: FRACTALife]
    #504974 - 12/12/10 11:48 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

It was around nine forty in the morning when I ingested a few psilocybin mushrooms. I was still very sleepy and also nervous, which is odd because I had been awaiting this experience for years. I decided I would lay back down and relax. I laid down in my living room on a couch and I listened to my music. It was hard to tell whether the mushrooms were taking effect or if I was in a state of Hypnagogia, looking back it was probably mostly hypnagogia. I told myself I would wait at least forty minutes before taking more mushrooms, I hadn’t taken that many. After about fifty minutes the song Let It Be by The Beatles came on my playlist. It’s one of my favorites and I love to listen to it, but I was going to skip it and listen to a more upbeat song when I thought to myself- “If I’m not going to listen to a beautiful and emotional song then when I am on mushrooms, then when am I?”. So I let it be, pun intended. As the song played I raised my head and looked around the room. I felt a lofty grace, a feeling of fluffy love thrust on me. It was absolutely beautiful, my fears about tripping had dissipated and I realized I was tripping. I sat back and relaxed- it was beautiful. I got up and got some water and shortly after I took another mushroom stem. I sat back down and relaxed and listened to more music. All You Need is Love by The Beatles came on and I started to think about how someone made a stupid comment once, something like “So you don’t need oxygen?”. Out of this I came to a beautiful epiphany. I finally realized myself what everyone had talked about concerning death and overcoming fear when it came to psychedelics. I realized my soul is love, and I don’t need to do anything, nothing matters. My soul is love and even if I die all I need is love. I can overcome everything.
I went and looked outside the clear glass door in the living room and I realized I felt like a child again. Like I was three or four years old. Everything was so beautiful, clear, and exciting. I went and took another mushroom stem and laid back down. I listened to some music and looked up at the ceiling which has all sorts of little squiggles and lines on it. I always look up at it and like clouds and see all sorts of designs, faces, objects. But now the things I saw were much clearer to see, I saw all sorts of different beings which morphed into other beings and stayed there for a long while. Some of them moved around and transformed into other faces rapidly. It was awesome. When I looked where the ceiling ended I could see the ceiling flying past the wall, like credits scrolling down the screen at the movies.
It was almost two hours after my first dose, and I went and eat one more stem. Shortly after I went on a walk with my sister, it was amazing. I couldn’t stop from smiling the entire trip. The snow was beautiful and spread out and it reminded me of a painting about a DMT trip. We walked around the park and looked at trees and felt all kinds of plant life. It was beautiful. At one point my sister said “Do you see that? It’s like the tree is moving!” She went on and on about it and I wanted so bad to say- “I’m on mushrooms- and I don’t see that!”. I also at one point went and danced in the park through, in the middle of a bunch of trees as the sun gleamed down on me. As I jumped and danced around I was in complete harmony with the universe.
It was a beautiful time and a beautiful walk. I came home and my family woke up and acted crazy like usual- which was very hilarious and at one point a little bit freaky since I was on mushrooms. My dad started singing some song about whole wheat cereal on one side and sweet frosting on the other and I cracked up. His face even looked sort of like a shaman.
At this point my brother and dad brought out some pears and we all ate them. It the most delicious pear in my life. It was amazing. It looked like it was right out of that Salvador Dali painting. It kind of freaked me out at one point- these three guys just munching on these pears and the sounds of lips smacking on the juicy pears was all that you could hear. During the trip I could just sit back and do nothing and let my mind flow out. It was beautiful. I went downstairs and took a shower as the trip was dying and listened to great music from Hair, Lou Reed, Shpongle, The Beatles, and many others. Listening to Aquarius from Hair, and I’m So Free by Lou reed was astounding.
It was a beautiful first trip. It sort of makes sense after so long of wanting to trip and learning about it, my trip was just filled with love, peace, and happiness. Just a light beautiful experience. I can’t wait to trip more in the future.

--------------------

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: Trip Report: All You Need Is Love. [Re: FRACTALife]
    #504977 - 12/12/10 12:02 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

:awesome2:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trip Report: All You Need Is Love. [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #504980 - 12/12/10 12:15 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

:aweface:

--------------------

InvisibleGod
Yahweh

#504992 - 12/12/10 12:59 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Fractal said:
It kind of freaked me out at one point- these three guys just munching on these pears and the sounds of lips smacking on the juicy pears was all that you could hear

:lol:

Glad things went well, congrats!  That's always so rewarding, after having to wait so long.

Time to grow your own shrooms though, huh?  I didn't wanna say anything to put bad vibes in the thread before you tripped, but there's no way that's an 8th.  Someone who charges $40 for less than 3.5g is not a friend.  They are taking advantage of your naïvete.
However, I'd understand from your point of view that $40 is probably not much for something you've been waiting years for.  Just trying to keep you enlightened.  3.5g cubensis=$20, maximum.

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trip Report: All You Need Is Love. [Re: God]
    #504995 - 12/12/10 01:08 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

:orly:
the guy I bought it from is knew to psychedelics too, I bet there is a better chance he was ripped off and sold it to me thinking it was an eighth. But are you sure there is no way that's an eight?

--------------------

OfflineChillWillis
old school fool

#504997 - 12/12/10 01:15 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

yeah dude no way in hell - your friend took advantage of your naivety.
all that shit fit inside of that little red dime bag?? I can barely fit a gram of bud in those :lol:

get yourself a scale my friend, they aren't expensive and are infinitely useful.
and also next time you're taking a picture and need something to use for perspective use a lighter or a coin. I haven't eaten double bubble in probably a decade

--------------------

It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom.

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #504998 - 12/12/10 01:15 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Looks like it COULD be an 8th. If they are KSSers or something with really dense stems anyway.

But yeah dude, grow them. Seriously...its so easy and you can do it sooooo stealthily. Then you'll have like a QP and more shroomy fun than  you can imagine.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

InvisibleBadfish
Fire in the Bowl!
Male

#505055 - 12/12/10 06:13 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I know the exact feeling of relief during the trip. Glad it worked out for ya.

Nice write up.

--------------------

InvisibleBadfish
Fire in the Bowl!
Male

Re: Trip Report: All You Need Is Love. [Re: Badfish]
    #505056 - 12/12/10 06:14 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

FRACTALife said:
I can’t wait to trip more in the future.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate