Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisiblecoda

Re: Sativa, Indica, or Hyrbrid? [Re: maryanne3087]
    #501444 - 11/28/10 01:56 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

I'm exactly the opposite. I smoke almost exclusively sativa. I rarely dabble with Indica dom plants. I grow them but I don't really enjoy smoking them often.

Don't get me wrong, I love sativa highs.  It's just that indicas produce more of what I'm looking for after 10-12 hours at work.  By the time I get home I don't want to feel more energetic, I just want to sit down and relax and let my mind sit still.  If I smoke the sats my mind starts racing and I constantly want to do things, works great for the weekend but not when I just want to zone out for a few hours before bed :wink:

Quote:

I unfortunately have had problems sleeping and the sativas I love don't help at all.

yup, I don't like to drink much but if the weeds not helping a shot or two usually calms me down enough to drift off.  Haven't had to do it in a while now.

Quote:

moke a bowl of haze hash and I doubt you'll be feeling stoney. I could be mistaken though, which is the beauty about consuming cannabis and hash.

Most likely not, in fact smoking hash on its own produces a nice energetic high for me.  When I mix it with some weed though, for me at least, it dulls that rush a little bit and just makes me want to close my eyes and enjoy.

Quote:

Problem is, I have trouble smoking hash  I do the shot-glass thing, and I always feel like I'm wasting my hash.

Why not just use a bowl with a little bit of herb in the bottom to cover the hole?  I use the pipe in my avatar to smoke my hash in, works great.  If you have a couple of old flatware knives you don't need, you can always do hot knives.

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds