Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

drgreenthumbs Iranian og kush and Iranian g13
    #501054 - 11/26/10 10:09 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

hey whats up people !
im glad to share my little project with you guys ,hope you enjoy !

so it started out by doing lots of research into all the different seed banks and breeders and come to my conclusion with a little bit of reason !first off i like the anti corporate approach that drgreenthumb took to his bossiness and there was some grow logs i looked through and noticed good results and early finishing times ,being in canada can be tough when choosing the right strain to grow ,so the Iranian og kush and the Iranian g13 were my picks,i also have an f1 cross i made a couple years back from a kc 33 father that was finished its flowering stage in the middle of august and this was bread to a unknown indica mother with a skunky tone to it ~

~the plant are started under cfl,s putting out over 7500 lumens ,the nuts are so far original pure blend at 1/8 strength ,the medium is a homemade peat moss and perlite mix and the plants  are entering into week 4 ~

--------------------
:whereismiddleman:

Edited by dmtcorey (11/26/10 10:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: drgreenthumbs Iranian og kush and Iranian g13 [Re: dmtcorey]
    #501133 - 11/27/10 08:38 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

well i was pretty stoned last night and left out some details,the docs Iranian crosses are on the right side and there only 2 1/2 to 3 weeks and the other cross is about a week ahead ,and i also dident mention there are a few ak 47 and gws automatic from lowlife with i recently herd bad news about!http://the seedling is Iranian og kush and there is a snow covered plant from a couple seasons ago,a reminder of old man winter ~

--------------------

OfflineEro42oH2o
master of the bush
 User Gallery

#501142 - 11/27/10 10:26 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I like your grow box. Where is it's big brother?

--------------------
All of the statements and posts I make or have made are fake. I just found all the pictures and copied and pasted them here. I am in no way associated with any of the materials discussed here. I'm just bored, and lame.

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: drgreenthumbs Iranian og kush and Iranian g13 [Re: Ero42oH2o]
    #501198 - 11/27/10 02:55 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

thanks on the comment ,i built that box myself~
and the brother well he,s under construction right now ~

--------------------

Edited by dmtcorey (11/27/10 02:58 PM)

OfflineEro42oH2o
master of the bush
 User Gallery

#501220 - 11/27/10 03:27 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

yea, you'll need it if those are feminized seeds.

--------------------
All of the statements and posts I make or have made are fake. I just found all the pictures and copied and pasted them here. I am in no way associated with any of the materials discussed here. I'm just bored, and lame.

Offlinethe man

#501337 - 11/28/10 12:47 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

so are you going to make fem seeds so you can grow outdoors next season as these are autos and dont clone??  cheers

PS i am super pumped to see how that new OG iranian auto turns out aswel as the g13!! looks like it may be pretty kick but. some others i have been looking at are guerilla gold and manitoba medacine..

Edited by the man (11/28/10 12:50 AM)

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: drgreenthumbs Iranian og kush and Iranian g13 [Re: the man]
    #501410 - 11/28/10 11:31 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

just to note the og and the g13 cross are not auto,s ! but yes i plan to do some fem seeds though!

--------------------

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#501413 - 11/28/10 11:48 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

little update

i notice a little problem with some of the kc plants ,looks like the is a ph issue so i ran some ph tests with the run off and noticed with the plants where the run off came out slow the ph was much more acidic the the ones that flowed though fast witch makes sense but now has me confused with what is really going on in my medium and root system,so with some run off tests being as low as 4.1 and others ranging to 6.6 ,[note solution 7.1]this got me worried ,so what i have done is made a solution with wood ash and am testing one plant with it to see if it will act as a conditioner or stabilizer! any input is welcomed,note seems to be lock up with only the kc plants and auto,s

--------------------

Offlinethe man

#501416 - 11/28/10 11:53 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

hmm really i thought they were advertized as such? i dont think autos flower really much faster but they are just triggered to flower faster. i dunno im fairly certain those will have alot of auto tendencies. I dunno good luck cant wait to see what happens

Offlinethe man

#501924 - 11/30/10 10:55 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

the dr says not auto just early... seems strange but ill take his word for it. you were right

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#502027 - 11/30/10 05:18 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

little update

two auto,s got balls so they got murdered the other day,and since that peat moss was unstable and messed with the ph i transplanted haft the plants to soil and put them under a 400w mh lamp,so we,ll see what happens now!

and there was a few plants i did not mention yet ,they were given to me as cutting from a friend ....full of mights so 11 got fired right the hell outside and i kept 3 of them and cleaned them up !

the story behind these plants are buddy had a couple hindered plants outdoors this last season and he said this pheno was one of the most heavy yielding production plants he gro out ,so i happy to get some cuttings from him

--------------------

Invisiblemaryanne3087
Stranger
Trusted Cultivator
    #502668 - 12/02/10 06:57 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

the man said:
the dr says not auto just early... seems strange but ill take his word for it. you were right

I wonder why that is. Does it contain ruderalis? I wonder if a hybrid with ruderalis only making up a small portion of the heritage would flower under intermediate conditions?

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: drgreenthumbs Iranian og kush and Iranian g13 [Re: maryanne3087]
    #503025 - 12/04/10 12:53 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

maryanne3087 said:
Quote:

the man said:

I wonder why that is. Does it contain ruderalis? I wonder if a hybrid with ruderalis only making up a small portion of the heritage would flower under intermediate conditions?

im not %100 sure what is exactly in these iranian crosses !

and for an update ~

well the peat moss problem is clearing up since the plants got moved into soil ,things seem to be balancing out with the ph and the plants look happy!

and as for them cuttings my friend gave me i though all of them out and just took a single new cutting from one of the original cuttings ,if it dont make it i dont care !the only thing that matters is i learned a good rule from this incident ,DONT LET SHIT INTO YOUR ROOM UNTIL YOU NO DAM WELL THERE ANT ANY BUGS ON THE PLANTS!

and the other day we had a power serge and i lost my 400w mh so now things are being vegged with a 600w and the little box i made is going to be put aside for a bit and used for taking cuttings before flowering

hear is a the og and kc crosses,the kc is the larger one!

--------------------

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#503689 - 12/07/10 05:33 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

lady bugs to the aid ,its nice living in the country where mother natures little helpers reside !http://

--------------------

Edited by dmtcorey (12/07/10 05:35 PM)

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#509961 - 12/30/10 02:37 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

hey there ~

well with my inexperience with indoor growing i had been having some problems with the plants getting sick !
so what is happening now is some of the plants are still sick and not coming along like some of the others ,so i think what im going to do is discard the plants that are not adapting as well as the healthier ones and focus on maintaining the ones that are doing good,this experience is humbling to my ego for sure, done loads of research but realized when it comes down to it its a total different thing when it comes to the growing experience itself!

anyways hear are some pics of my refined center of attention !

--------------------

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#513642 - 01/14/11 01:39 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

well we have gone from getto to golden, we have a nice up grad in equipment

we got
~1000w switchable electronic ballast
~two cool tube hoods
~mylar on the walls
~run off catcher

got a good deal on the tube hoods $100 each used and there 8"ers

the run off catcher is built with 2x3s and lined with heavy duty plastic and capped with plastic mesh to keep the pots up and out off the run off

the ph problems i was having i think i figured out why things are going up and down ,when i was mixing my homemade medium i didn't buffer it and test it ,now i learned from this when mixing your own mix example peat moss has to be buffered with dolamite lime or wood ash at the correct ratio to give you the right ph in your run off

--------------------

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#520030 - 01/27/11 09:25 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

update

everything seems good only then 3 of the plants are acting up a little bit and showing signs of lockout ,but everything seems to be talking hold !

theres been a few things i changed ,i added about an inch of mushroom compost over the soil pots and i have changed up the nuts to advanced micro,grow, bloom and the plants seem to like it !

i also had some plants i was just going to discard a little while back in this journal due to problems with lock out ,i decided to save them and turn them into clones ,so i actually did a side bye side using different mediums ,with one cutting i used pro mix bx with added micro organisms and the other was put into a mix of 3 cups of 50/50 mush compost and cow shit to fore cups of peat and %20 perlite the mix was mixed to a ratio that stabilized the ph to 6.3 !the bx is on the and there some other pic of the garden as well~left !

--------------------

Offlinealienscience
Farve in training
 User Gallery

#520144 - 01/27/11 11:55 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I like the way this is going.  I have a quick question though, do you think I could grow a similar amount of plants under a 125w 6500k cfl? It's going to be in a 3x3x6 mylar tent and fed hydroponically.  I plan to flower at least 8 plants in it =)

--------------------
Official member of MAPS

InvisibleMR.HEADY
PorchMonkey
 User Gallery

Loc: Toothless acres . West Vi...
Re: drgreenthumbs Iranian og kush and Iranian g13 [Re: alienscience]
    #520145 - 01/27/11 11:58 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

i love his genes however the last grow of his gear his 8 week og took 12 weeks but genetics are unreal the Dr is a honest breeder

--------------------
[quote]FarBeyondDriven said:
Anybody ever tell you you're the result of a broken prophylactic in the back seat of a 74 Mercury?[/quote]

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: drgreenthumbs Iranian og kush and Iranian g13 [Re: MR.HEADY]
    #520232 - 01/28/11 10:35 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

i dont think that 125 watts will cut it for the space your talking about ,you want a minimum of about 25 watts a sqair foot,40 watts is best!

and mr heady,im glad to hear them words again ,i have herd them all over the internet and that is why i choose the docs gear! cant wait to see what will come out of these beans!

--------------------

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#523216 - 02/04/11 08:34 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

update

things are looking good ,they def like the advanced nuts they took right off after starting with them ,had to top them they were growing so nice !

nuts are being run at full strength ,ph is 6.3,

i am also in the midst of doing some renos ,i would like the room to be fully closed in for flowering and thats pretty must all for now

hear is some pics~

--------------------

Offlineshasha
aspiring sadhu

#523290 - 02/05/11 12:18 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

well played. when are you flipping the lights?  :cheers:

--------------------
"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather." - Bill Hicks

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: drgreenthumbs Iranian og kush and Iranian g13 [Re: shasha]
    #523468 - 02/05/11 03:32 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

ohhh ,im thinking im going to flip the lights in 2 to 4 weeks ,i would like to fill the whole 4x7 area ,i think today i will put a 600w in the room to thing are bushin ~

--------------------

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#525276 - 02/09/11 12:26 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

updated

things seem ok ,there are a couple of plants that look a little droopy !

switched over to my hps bulb and added a 600w as well ,i wanted to see what the the temp would be in the space whit the new light addition ,

day time temps are 78 to 85 and the nights are i think around 55 to 60,ya big drop i think im going to try and get more heat to the room at night ,the fire place can roast you out though if you let the fire roll that the only thing !

fees 2 days ago with a 3/4 strength solution at a ph of 6.4 and i also gave a few plants a light shot of molasses to see how they respond ~

~peace and pot~jody emery

--------------------

Offlinealienscience
Farve in training
 User Gallery

#525353 - 02/09/11 03:19 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Do you have the lights on at night or during the day?  I think there may be a price reduction during the day, as more people use their lights at night.  But, it would help your temps out tremendously.  Over all, that's a really really nice box you've got set up.

--------------------
Official member of MAPS

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: drgreenthumbs Iranian og kush and Iranian g13 [Re: alienscience]
    #525588 - 02/09/11 11:29 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

hey man thanks for the comment , lights are on from 1pm to 7am and i do dodge the peak hours as best i can thanks for looking out though.
i have managed to get the temps under control as well 78 to 84 seem to be were thing are hovering ,but i had fixed my duct work to there was a lot of heat blowing back into the room that went unnoticed ,so all is good after fixing that up~
peace dude ~

--------------------

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#526242 - 02/11/11 07:59 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

busy day in the garden,so we will do a little update ~

well the other week i topped ,but today i went a little father ,
i tied down and super cropped ,i said i wanted to fill the whole 4x7 up ,so after today the light has a much better canopy penetration and i also took the weaker branches off at the bottom so we can focus on the colas,
any suggestions are wellcome!

--------------------

Offlinethe man

#526674 - 02/12/11 07:14 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

you should try and upload bigger pics. cant really see whats going on with those small pics. maybe its just me. just saying because im interested!!

Offlinemuse42
Zomberrific

Loc: West Coast
    #526869 - 02/13/11 01:36 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

you should try and upload bigger pics. cant really see whats going on with those small pics. maybe its just me. just saying because im interested!!

If possible, if not then no worries.

--------------------
It looks like it's going to be another Gravity Bong type day...

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: drgreenthumbs Iranian og kush and Iranian g13 [Re: muse42]
    #526948 - 02/13/11 12:42 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

all give it another shot ,with the dam dial up internet it can take hours to load ,but i will try again,thanks for the heads up~
peace~

--------------------

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#526964 - 02/13/11 01:28 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

sorry guys just tryed to upload the full size pics and 3 pics takes over an hour
to long for me to wait!
sorry~

--------------------

Offlineshasha
aspiring sadhu

#527152 - 02/13/11 10:36 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

damn bro, dial up!? i feel for you man...:sad:

on the bright side, canopy is lookin dense - well played...shit is gonna explode when you flip the lights :psychsplit:

--------------------
"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather." - Bill Hicks

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#527172 - 02/13/11 11:09 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

ya dial up shit sucks ,thats the only thing with living far in the country ,im looking forward to getting the internet hub tho ,i am in range of a cell tower ~
peace~

--------------------

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#528795 - 02/19/11 06:21 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

big day today !  ...day one of flowering..

well ,taday the lights are now 12/12 !
yesterday there was a wind storm that knocked out the power for about 18 hour so i said shit ,today is the day,they went through a 6 hour lights on then an 18 dark cycle and now there on 12!

everything is pretty good few plants have a slight defeinces but are still growing well,

the lady bugs are still hanging around doin what lady bugs do ,they like when i feed them ,i put some drops of water beside em on the leaf and they just scury over right away and start drinking ,pretty cool!

just did a flush 4 days ago with water ,and yesterday they got only a 1/4 feeding
they been feeding at a ph of 6.3,6.4

hear are some pics ,the bushy plant i got from a friend ,it is one of the biggest outdoor producers he said he has ever grown,i have taken cutting from it for this summers outdoor grow and i am going to flower this plant indoors to see how it preforms indoors!
the small plant in the grow box are various cutting to be mothers for next run and the outdoor run !
and there is one iranian og and one iranian g13~

--------------------

Offlineshasha
aspiring sadhu

#528971 - 02/20/11 12:09 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

siiick, finally get to see this shit take off...:rockon:

--------------------

Offlinemuse42
Zomberrific

#528998 - 02/20/11 01:24 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Kick ass!

--------------------

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#533388 - 03/04/11 09:42 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

day 13 of flowering ~

well she,been a long go hear and the fun is just starting ,
everything seems good ,just did a feeding today ,i desided to go haft strength with the nuts and added a haft teaspoon of bs-molasses per gallon to get some stinky happening ,2 days ago i had just did a lite flush with straight water!

got a huge carbon filter from my friend to use as well as a in-line ,witch was nice considering i have next to no funds !

and i have lowered the ph as well i noticed that run off was 7.4 so now i have been feeding at 5.5 and have the run off at 6.9~,,oh ya ,the pics are full size now~

check out the pics

--------------------

Edited by dmtcorey (03/04/11 09:44 PM)

InvisibleHendershot
Shapeshifter
Male User Gallery

#533393 - 03/04/11 09:53 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

What happened to the autos? did I miss the harvest?

--------------------

"You're cool, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out.."

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: drgreenthumbs Iranian og kush and Iranian g13 [Re: Hendershot]
    #533396 - 03/04/11 10:01 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

na, they put on a little ph fit ,so i just chucked em ,no room really ether

--------------------

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#535117 - 03/09/11 10:25 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

~day 17 of flowering~

every thing is good,i was feeding every 2 days for the last 6 weeks or so ,but now that the canopy is getting dense the soil not drying out as fast so i an going to start feeding every 3 days now !

new carbon filter is working good ,i ended up running the ducting down stairs to heat the house from the lamps ,witch is working nicely ~

temp are running 77.78
ph is 6.4
and im feeding at 3/4 strength,i think its safer to be careful and not over do it~

and to note ,since i hit the lights the plants have stretched about 6 to 8 inch's ,things are a little crowded but i still got a little room to raise the lights a bit if need be

now that were getting into flowering i will update a little more often~

--------------------

Offlineshasha
aspiring sadhu

#535252 - 03/09/11 04:51 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

hell yeah man, looks dope :pipesmoke:

--------------------

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#535320 - 03/09/11 07:55 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

shasha said:
hell yeah man, looks dope :pipesmoke:

thanks dude ,how is your drying coming,anything ready to smoke ? :cool:

--------------------

Offlineshasha
aspiring sadhu

#535341 - 03/09/11 08:39 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

i've been puffin on the sample i clipped off about a week and a half ago plus some popcorn buds which dried faster than the rest of last week's harvest - great high/smoke, but i can't wait to start curing the main haul in the next few days to really bring out the taste and aroma! :dancer:

--------------------

OfflineEro42oH2o
master of the bush
 User Gallery

#535354 - 03/09/11 09:09 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

an ounce of Patience.

--------------------

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#536414 - 03/12/11 08:53 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

day 20 of flowering~

just went over the lady's and cleaned some old leaves off them,
and they are about to get a feeding~

--------------------

OfflineDephect

Folding@home Statistics
    #536464 - 03/13/11 03:12 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Looks good. You have some bear claw going on in that second to last picture but nothing to fret about too much unless it gets worse.

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: drgreenthumbs Iranian og kush and Iranian g13 [Re: Dephect]
    #536593 - 03/13/11 02:56 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Dephect said:
Looks good. You have some bear claw going on in that second to last picture but nothing to fret about too much unless it gets worse.

i have been getting that clawing hear and there through out the grow
tonight i am going to feed with only water and molasses and hopefully loosen up any salt build ups !
next run should be better when working with only 2 pheno,s ,but when working with all different pheno,s they all react differently so hopefully 2 will be easyer to manage

--------------------

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#537014 - 03/14/11 10:37 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

day 22 of flowering~

today i feed with water and molasses at teaspoon a gallon ~

--------------------

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#537757 - 03/17/11 11:16 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

day 25 of flowering ~

removed the majority of fan leaves today and got  nice penetration happening now

feed at 3/4 strength today as well,and everything is nice ,
including my buzz
peace~

--------------------

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#538798 - 03/21/11 07:24 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

day 29 of flowering~

couple og pheno,s are getting a few colored pistils and seem to fattening up faster then the g13 pheno,s but the g13 seem like they will be longer colas with more weight when they fill out ~

--------------------

OfflineMushrooMan420
Muncher

Loc: CA
    #539028 - 03/22/11 09:51 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Wicked!

--------------------
x:tongue:

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: drgreenthumbs Iranian og kush and Iranian g13 [Re: MushrooMan420]
    #539804 - 03/24/11 09:24 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

day 32 of flowering~

having a hard time holding my load over hear~

--------------------

Edited by dmtcorey (03/24/11 09:25 PM)

OfflinePsuper
حشيش حشّاشين
 User Gallery

Loc: Left Coast
    #539899 - 03/25/11 01:54 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Great lookin' plants.  Thanks for the updates.

--------------------
Shroomery.org

Offlinelostinbq
!!!STARNGE!!!!

Re: drgreenthumbs Iranian og kush and Iranian g13 [Re: Psuper]
    #539943 - 03/25/11 08:37 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

:murray:

--------------------
Everyone are you ready for doom,
Because I've blackened the sun,
And I've bloodied the moon.
I bring gloom when I step in the room,
With the fumes of a tomb.
flowers bloom when Im taken away
:rofldrunk:

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: drgreenthumbs Iranian og kush and Iranian g13 [Re: lostinbq]
    #539969 - 03/25/11 11:00 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

thanks guys:happyweed:

--------------------

OfflineDephect

Folding@home Statistics
    #540048 - 03/25/11 02:50 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Keep up the good work!

:awehigh:

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: drgreenthumbs Iranian og kush and Iranian g13 [Re: Dephect]
    #540132 - 03/25/11 07:39 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

day 33 of flowering ~

look at this sexy og ,sluten it up lezbo style ,just the way i like it

this is the fastest pheno right hear 3 to 4 weeks left,at the speed its going maybe 2.5 weeks,all depends

--------------------

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#540816 - 03/27/11 08:29 PM (13 years, 30 days ago)

day 35 of flowering ~

found pollen sacks on one of the g13 crosses today so that plant was chopped down pronto and is now drying ~

and one of the other g13 plants branches were falling over due to weight and fell on the cool tube and is now fryed so we fixed that plant up ~

every thing else is good , yesterday i gave them there last blast of molasses and i am starting to flush the one early finishing pheno .looks like it could be done in 45 days from flipping the light ,dont mind that

,umm feeding the rest 3/4 strength nuts ,ph is 6.4

--------------------

Offlinelostinbq
!!!STARNGE!!!!

#540929 - 03/28/11 09:35 AM (13 years, 30 days ago)

:munchies:

--------------------
Everyone are you ready for doom,
Because I've blackened the sun,
And I've bloodied the moon.
I bring gloom when I step in the room,
With the fumes of a tomb.
flowers bloom when Im taken away
:rofldrunk:

Offlinemuse42
Zomberrific

Re: drgreenthumbs Iranian og kush and Iranian g13 [Re: lostinbq]
    #541659 - 03/30/11 12:34 PM (13 years, 28 days ago)

Looking Nice!

--------------------

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#541762 - 03/30/11 05:48 PM (13 years, 28 days ago)

thanks dude!

day 38 of flowering~

had to pull another hermie yesterday , so 2 hermies so far !
everything else seems ok ,had to stake up some buds as well ,heavy is good thats ok !

and going to do some feeding tonight ~

peace~

and sorry about the picture qaulity, cheap camera

--------------------

Offlinethe man

#541773 - 03/30/11 06:21 PM (13 years, 27 days ago)

im interested on the smell. aswell as your opinion on if these do get some of the quick flowering from the iranian and will be great for outdoor. Also i find it hard to keep track of which ones which and which are going hermi just g13?  hope your making seeds for outdoor?  why did u do iranian crosses indoors instead of straight OG?  sorry for the 20 questions

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#541870 - 03/31/11 10:00 AM (13 years, 27 days ago)

oh hey man

thanks for the post by the way ,now that you bring these questions up i realize i have been leaving out lots of details

first off ,i would say with the smell over all in the room smells like a herbal ,perfume insense ,smell.
i find the smell is not really strong ether but nice ,the og crosses seem to be a little more complex then that of the g13 crosses ,but still there is a nice mix and tones from ,minty ,slightly fruity ,sweet,herbal,perfume,one of the og crosses even has a deep sourness to it .

and for early finishers ,there are some from both the g13 and og that are ripening up fast ,one of the og seems to be ahead of the rest though,and then there is a g13 coming right up behind,on the g13 the buds seem to be bigger then the og but i think there will be some excellent pheno,s for out doors from both strains

and as for the hermi,s so far 2 of the g13 went ,

ended up doing the iranian crosses to find a good outdoor plant that would preform well in the canadian outdoors and finish on time ,can be hard to find a good plant sometimes unless you grow out hundreds of em witch im not to fond off for legal reasons
and as for seeds ,i got library of the pheno,s im doing indoors and am making my selections for out door as we speak ,and i also got a cut from a friend that has been proven to perform well in are climate

hey no need to be sorry for the questions ,only helps my reports ,so thanks vary much ~

peace~ :bigjoint:

--------------------

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#542567 - 04/02/11 08:41 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

day 41 of flowering~

well when cutting wood outside i could smell a skunk today so i am going to have to take the carbon filter system off the light timer and put it on 24

what i notice with the plants that are closer to fishing is that there is a deep dank sour smell coming through  ,some have different tones then others but that sourness is coming through might strong

got my eye on some of the dank plants as well as some of the producers for next run ,and there is that larger framed plant there with the smaller buds ,that cutting i got from my friend for out door ,it does have nice buds to ,its the stinkiest plant all with a vary sweet fruity fragrance ,vary nice

and i will point out that the plant with the larger bud is more airy them the others ,there are a few other plants with similar characteristics that are just a little smaller but with harder buds,these pheno,s dont seem to have the complex smell as the other pheno,s do

shttp://

--------------------

OfflineShotgun
45 goin
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington State
    #542590 - 04/02/11 11:25 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

i would guess that the ph was different in different places because of salt/nutrient build up. A good flush with hydrogen peroxide will help this

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: drgreenthumbs Iranian og kush and Iranian g13 [Re: Shotgun]
    #542661 - 04/03/11 10:24 AM (13 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Shotgun said:
i would guess that the ph was different in different places because of salt/nutrient build up. A good flush with hydrogen peroxide will help this

could you give me a little more detail with what your saying hear ,dont really understand
thanks

--------------------

Offlinemuse42
Zomberrific

#542688 - 04/03/11 11:24 AM (13 years, 24 days ago)

Looking great.  Those ladies are going to get so fat!  Can't wait!

--------------------

OfflineShotgun
45 goin
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington State
    #542693 - 04/03/11 11:36 AM (13 years, 24 days ago)

well i know that you can easily get salt build up and nutrient build up in your medium. i didnt realize u were using soil at first, not sure how to flush soil, but i still believe that a small ammount of hydrogen peroxide mixed with your plant food should help break up any build up, leading to a more even flow, therefor your ph should be more even. the hydrogen peroxide will also help with fungus, and help prevent over watering because it provides more oxygen to the roots

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#542754 - 04/03/11 02:58 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Shotgun said:
well i know that you can easily get salt build up and nutrient build up in your medium. i didnt realize u were using soil at first, not sure how to flush soil, but i still believe that a small ammount of hydrogen peroxide mixed with your plant food should help break up any build up, leading to a more even flow, therefor your ph should be more even. the hydrogen peroxide will also help with fungus, and help prevent over watering because it provides more oxygen to the roots

ok, i got ya now , all deffitatly look more into what you mention with the hydrogen peroxide ,cant go wrong with more oyxigen ,thanks
Quote:

muse42 said:
Looking great.  Those ladies are going to get so fat!  Can't wait!

hey muse ,i cant wait ether ,but ya no how it is man ,hey i got my eye on them ak48s your running ,blow the doors right off the growroom bro

--------------------

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#544599 - 04/08/11 09:42 PM (13 years, 18 days ago)

day 47 of flowering~

well ill talk a little about the different pheno,s im coming across ,with the g13 cross i have noticed that these plants have the largest buds for sure,with these plants it seems that the largest of buds are not dense at all but airy ,and in this gene pool there are plants that are a similar pheno but with smaller buds that are more dense,these plants really dont have to much of a complex smell ,but really smell like your typical mediocre herb with a slite fuel smell,and to point out there was one odd ball that was real dense with alot more color to it and it seams to be ripening up faster then the others

then there is the og cross ,this pool seems to have the goods in it ,these plants dont have the size of the g13 but has a higher quality bud,the smell is the fuel smell but more intense and complex ,there are tones of earthy insense with a fuel smell so deep its sharp smelling ,the buds look nicer and are more frosty then the g13 with nice colored pistils and with swollen calyxes that are starting to turn purple on the faster finishing pheno !

hear is the odd ball g13 with the nice color

these ones are the og cross

and this one is one of the g13 crosses that hermied and was chopped down 3 to 4 weeks immature

--------------------

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#546183 - 04/13/11 08:08 PM (13 years, 13 days ago)

day 52 of flowering ~

harvested the earliest og plant today ,looks pretty dank, smells dank to ,nice mix of tones from deep tangy fuel to sweet earthy insense !
hear she is...

this last shot is what is remaining under the lights !

--------------------

Offlinethe man

#546269 - 04/13/11 11:18 PM (13 years, 13 days ago)

wow thats pretty fast 52 days man. how did the trichs look?

might just be great for outdoors

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#546319 - 04/14/11 10:18 AM (13 years, 13 days ago)

never did get a scope so i could,t get a close up ,but the plant was turning colors a she seemed pretty frosted up ,
unfortunaty i only had taken one cutting of this pheno at the start so it wont really be ready for outdoors,might get a couple cuts we,ll see though ,but at the start it dident really look look like much~
peace~

--------------------

Offlinemuse42
Zomberrific

#546540 - 04/14/11 10:20 PM (13 years, 12 days ago)

Looking great dude!

--------------------

Offlinemuse42
Zomberrific

#546542 - 04/14/11 10:23 PM (13 years, 12 days ago)

Does your camera have a super macro setting.  That's like a 30x-40x scope.

--------------------

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#546644 - 04/15/11 10:14 AM (13 years, 12 days ago)

shes only got the 5x scope

--------------------

Offlinemuse42
Zomberrific

#546855 - 04/15/11 11:27 PM (13 years, 11 days ago)

ah boo...  :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineMushrooMan420
Muncher

#546910 - 04/16/11 02:27 AM (13 years, 11 days ago)

Sick looking plants!:thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinethe man

#547341 - 04/16/11 07:55 PM (13 years, 10 days ago)

digital zoom?  from teh pic looks like still few clear trichs and mostly white and seen one brown trich. but cant really tell 100%

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#547360 - 04/16/11 08:35 PM (13 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

the man said:
digital zoom?  from teh pic looks like still few clear trichs and mostly white and seen one brown trich. but cant really tell 100%

what do you mean about the digital zoom,did you get the pic to zoom closer or something??

--------------------

Offlinethe man

#547422 - 04/17/11 12:46 AM (13 years, 10 days ago)

most cameras have digital zoom built in. or just zoom in with your comp

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#547496 - 04/17/11 11:26 AM (13 years, 10 days ago)

i got the zoom on the cam but that still dont focus worth a dam ,but ya ill try the zoom with the computer ,good idea~

--------------------

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#547512 - 04/17/11 01:53 PM (13 years, 10 days ago)

got the comp zoom working ,ya seems there are lots of white n clear trics still but now i can at least check the trics before chop chop~

--------------------

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#548386 - 04/19/11 09:28 PM (13 years, 7 days ago)

day 58 of flowering ~

these g13 crosses have some huge buds ,all of them needed to be tied up from falling over ,unfortunately some of them are going to take 80 + days to fully ripen and sorry the first pic is the og cross~

--------------------

Offlinethe man

#548408 - 04/19/11 10:01 PM (13 years, 7 days ago)

did these turn to flower quickly?  at 58 days and looks like needs at least a week and a bit to go. wondering if they are holding any iranian in them still

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#548411 - 04/19/11 10:07 PM (13 years, 7 days ago)

they seemed to start on par with the rest of em but are just taking longer to ripen ,still covered in lush white pistals ~

--------------------

OfflineMushrooMan420
Muncher

#548503 - 04/20/11 01:13 AM (13 years, 7 days ago)

:thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#548809 - 04/20/11 06:00 PM (13 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

MushrooMan420 said:
:thumbup:

thanks for showin the love bro ~

--------------------

Offlinethe man

#548831 - 04/20/11 06:44 PM (13 years, 6 days ago)

rest as in none iranian crosses?

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#548986 - 04/21/11 10:15 AM (13 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

the man said:
rest as in none iranian crosses?

when i flipped to 12/12 the g13 and the kush crosses seemed to flower at the same rate at the beginning  but the kush seem to be finishing faster then the g13s ,g13 just seems to have slowed down as the kush frosted up ,there does not seem to be much of a problem with the ph ,some get the claw but them balance out over a day or 2 ,g13s just slowing down at the end compared to the kush plants ~

--------------------

Offlinethe man

#549037 - 04/21/11 03:51 PM (13 years, 6 days ago)

ahh ic. I was curious if they triggered faster then normal plants as that would be good for outside in northern places

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#553616 - 05/06/11 06:56 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

day 74 of flowering ~

well all this typing is getting sickening thats why i haven't updated for over 2 weeks oh well

im only going to focus on the nice plants but i will do kind of a sum up on the shitter ones ,i would say they are the g13 cross they were the biggest producers but not much as far as quality gos ,they tended to take longer to finish and were not as dense as the og cross ,they had your typical cannabis aroma and taste not to much to gock about kind of earthy actually

but what i will say i have found a keeper og kush plant ,this plant has some of the best aroma and taste i have smoked ,vary sweet insense like ,its like sweet grass it leaves that smell in the room that does not smell like your typical herb,earthy tones with it as well,
uh this is unfortunately one of the lower producer but it does have hard round buds that were the frostyest of all the plants,the plant shows heavy indica traits with dark wide fan leaves

check it out

--------------------

OfflineMushrooMan420
Muncher

#553834 - 05/07/11 04:33 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

dmtcorey said:
day 74 of flowering ~

well all this typing is getting sickening thats why i haven't updated for over 2 weeks oh well

im only going to focus on the nice plants but i will do kind of a sum up on the shitter ones ,i would say they are the g13 cross they were the biggest producers but not much as far as quality gos ,they tended to take longer to finish and were not as dense as the og cross ,they had your typical cannabis aroma and taste not to much to gock about kind of earthy actually

but what i will say i have found a keeper og kush plant ,this plant has some of the best aroma and taste i have smoked ,vary sweet insense like ,its like sweet grass it leaves that smell in the room that does not smell like your typical herb,earthy tones with it as well,
uh this is unfortunately one of the lower producer but it does have hard round buds that were the frostyest of all the plants,the plant shows heavy indica traits with dark wide fan leaves

check it out

At least you have variety, or would you rather of just grown the OG?  That og looks goood though!

--------------------

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#554343 - 05/09/11 05:17 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

glad to get some production,but i would pick the og first

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags