Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDj GreenThumbs
Stranger
The Big Sky Collective, A Bitterroot Valley Caregiver
    #488836 - 10/17/10 01:11 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Hello All,

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to my fellow medical marijuana patients and caregivers. We are in the process of growing our first full medical crop in our newly built grow facility in Ravalli county Montana. I have 10+ years of growing experience and I must say it is such a pleasure to be able to grow within the protection of the law (the state law anyway), I must say I feel so blessed to have this opportunity to support my family doing something I love while serving others, as the old adage says "Do something you love and you will never work a day in your life".

Over the years I have had the opportunity to grow several styles, aeroponics, ebb and flow, deep water culture, nutrient film technique, soil and soil-less mix. We have decided that for this venture that soil-less mix is the best choice due to the fact that we are growing many strains all with different growth and flowering times as different nutrient requirements. I look forward doing some hydroponics in the future as well.

Our main priority is to provide consistent, reliable, high quality medicine to our patients in a comfortable and secure environment. Unlike many of the caregivers I have met if we have it on our strain list it will always be available and it will always be properly dried and cured. We believe proper curing is just as important as the way it was grown, We refuse to rush a product out the door just for financial gain. We will serve no "kind" before its time.:tongue:

I am a veteran and as a patient I use cannabis to treat chronic pain, P.S.T.D and A.D.H.D. My partner uses it to treat for migraines and epilepsy. Previously I was prescribed many opiates for pain and amphetimines for A.D.H.D, I would almost prefer to deal with my ailments rather than deal with the side effects of the pills, Cannabis has greatly improved the quality of my life and that was our main motivation to start this venture, to help others with natures medicine. It is very rewarding to know that we can help others the same way it has helped us. We make having a diverse strain list a priority at the same time we also don't bloat our strain list for appearances and risk not having a particular strain available. If a patient has a particular strain that they know gives them the relief they are looking for we will find it and grow it for them as well as assist them in setting up their own grow if that is their desire.

We are currently growing the following strains and should have everything on this list available and properly cured by mid January. We took great care in selecting our strains to ensure we have a good variety of sativas, indicas and hybrids so that we should be able to find something to help your ailments.

Strains we are growing:

Spicy White Devil - Jack Herer x Blueberry, Mostly Indica

Sour Cream - Original Sour Diesel x G13 Haze, Mostly Sativa

Ministry of Cannabis Carnival - 80% Sativa the laboratory test on breeder samples have shown 23.2%THC

Dutch Delight - Big Bud x Skunk x Afghani, Indica

Pineapple Express - Indica/Sativa

Master Kush - A cross of 2 strains of Hindu Kush - Indica

Royal Haze - Haze x Northern Lights x Skunk, Mostly Sativa

Sweet Deep Grapefruit - Blueberry x Grapefruit, Mostly Indica

Lemon Skunk - Indica/Sativa

California Hashplant - Hashplant x Northern Lights, indica

Grunk - Grape Ape (Indica) x Skunk#1 (Columbian x Mexican x Afghani)

Purple Cole Trinity - 75% Sativa, 25% Indica - Clone only strain

Phunny Pharm - this is a strain we are growing from a couple seeds we found in an excellent bag of an unknown strain purple buds a couple years back. It appears to be mostly indica and just from the growth rate we have seen in the seedlings it has plenty of hybrid vigor, we are excited to see how they turn out
What is most important to you when choosing a caregiver?
You may choose many

Votes accepted from (10/17/10 01:09 PM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCrasher
2 places at once

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The Big Sky Collective, A Bitterroot Valley Caregiver [Re: Dj GreenThumbs]
    #488883 - 10/17/10 02:53 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Hi, glad to see you here!

I've worked at Harborside Health Center in California for 9 months now, we're a not-for-profit collective that serves almost 300 patients a day! We generally have 25-30 strains of flower available, over a dozen different concentrate selections, and a wide array of edibles for our patients. All of this is laboratory tested for THC/CBD content, and screened for mold or pathogens. We have seeds and clones available for patients who want to grow their own medicine.

We also provide free medicine for low income patients,chiropractic, and substance abuse counseling free of charge. 

The medical cannabis industry is an exciting place to be right now, it's great to see collectives in other states getting ready to provide patients with safe access to high quality, effective medicine.

You have a nice variety of strains going right now! A healthy balance of Sativa and Indica will give your patients a wide spectrum of choices to treat many ailments.

Have you considered edibles for your patients that don't want to smoke? What about concentrates like bubble hash or honey oil?

It's not often that I get to talk to members of collectives from different states, and would love to talk shop.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds