Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineCosmicFool
Psychoholic
 User Gallery

Loc: 203 Flag
They Came From Outer Space!!!!
    #475422 - 09/11/10 07:31 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

How Will You Defend Against The Alien Invasion
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (09/11/10 07:31 AM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: They Came From Outer Space!!!! [Re: CosmicFool]
    #475427 - 09/11/10 07:39 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

"They Came From"

Epic film

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: They Came From Outer Space!!!! [Re: Inverted]
    #475456 - 09/11/10 09:23 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

it will be an amazing day indeed, when creatures come from outer space.
i think they will come in peace, no invasion

--------------------

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: They Came From Outer Space!!!! [Re: iStoner]
    #475457 - 09/11/10 09:25 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Aliens are just space demons who control the Illuminati.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: They Came From Outer Space!!!! [Re: DungenessDank]
    #475592 - 09/11/10 02:46 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

This man knows his shit!

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #475603 - 09/11/10 03:09 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Looks similar to the This Island Earth alien (not the big forehead guys, their slave things).

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| ♪♫♪♫♪♫
Male User Gallery

Loc: afghanistan
Re: They Came From Outer Space!!!! [Re: RasJeph]
    #475608 - 09/11/10 03:17 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

sick vid inverted! im downloadin the whole thing now, can't wait for Breckenridge and vale and winter park, i go every winter.

Edit: eh actually fuck vale that would be my least fav . to many fuckin people, ice runs..long lines...

Edited by kickin-two-hundo (09/11/10 03:18 PM)

OfflineCosmicFool
Psychoholic
 User Gallery

Re: They Came From Outer Space!!!! [Re: RasJeph]
    #475616 - 09/11/10 03:24 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:
Looks similar to the This Island Earth alien (not the big forehead guys, their slave things).

that's them

--------------------

OfflineSigma
Stranger

#475625 - 09/11/10 03:39 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Aliens don't exist...you're retarded if you actually think there is other life.

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: They Came From Outer Space!!!! [Re: Sigma]
    #475627 - 09/11/10 03:44 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

:retawed:

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#475629 - 09/11/10 03:48 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

With billions of stars with trillions of planets around them you would have to be a complete retard to believe there isn't some form of life on other planets. Unfortunately do to our location in our galaxy the nearest star that has planets is over 8 light years away.

Alien life would have to move at the speed of light (186,000 miles a second) for 8 straight years to get here. I'm sorry folks even if they can do it it's just not worth the effort. :potleaf:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: They Came From Outer Space!!!! [Re: Magash]
    #475633 - 09/11/10 03:52 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Which is where quantum teleportation and quantum entanglement theory comes into play.

I sure hope sigma was trolling.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineSigma
Stranger

Re: They Came From Outer Space!!!! [Re: Magash]
    #475637 - 09/11/10 03:57 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Umm...sorry, no. Aliens aren't real, we are the only planet that can support life.

Every living creature needs water, and earth is the only spot ever made with the stuff.

Not only has there never been another form of life, but no scientist on earth can prove aliens exist. There are no aliens, we are all alone.
  Ever wonder why this planet is so brimming with life? It is because 1, we have water. 2, we are close enough to the sun to maintain life, yet not close enough to be burned to death.

So again, if there is even the slightest theory in your mind that it is even remotely possible, then you are Retarded.

OfflineCosmicFool
Psychoholic
 User Gallery

Re: They Came From Outer Space!!!! [Re: THEBats]
    #475641 - 09/11/10 03:59 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I find it interesting that in the 50s scifi movies robots often inhabit alien worlds
and with the use of robots still seems the likeliest way to cover vast distances and time

--------------------

OfflineSigma
Stranger

#475642 - 09/11/10 04:01 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Robots are NOT a form of life, and even if they were, who would build them?

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#475645 - 09/11/10 04:05 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Sigma said:
Umm...sorry, no. Aliens aren't real, we are the only planet that can support life.

Every living creature needs water, and earth is the only spot ever made with the stuff.

Not only has there never been another form of life, but no scientist on earth can prove aliens exist. There are no aliens, we are all alone.
  Ever wonder why this planet is so brimming with life? It is because 1, we have water. 2, we are close enough to the sun to maintain life, yet not close enough to be burned to death.

So again, if there is even the slightest theory in your mind that it is even remotely possible, then you are Retarded.

I really do hope you're trolling.  If not, do yourself a favor and sterilize yourself so you can't contaminate future generations. 

Funny how you're using an argument of ignorance to defend KNOWING that other life doesn't exist.  Also :facepalm: to other planets not containing water.  Europa, look it up.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Edited by THEBats (09/11/10 04:06 PM)

OfflineSigma
Stranger

Re: They Came From Outer Space!!!! [Re: THEBats]
    #475648 - 09/11/10 04:07 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
Quote:

Sigma said:

I really do hope you're trolling.  If not, do yourself a favor and sterilize yourself so you can't contaminate future generations. 

Funny how your using an argument of ignorance to defend KNOWING that other life doesn't exist.  Also :facepalm: to other planets not containing water.  Europa, look it up.

These are the last words I'm going to let you read, because obviously you are retarded.:nignored:

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#475650 - 09/11/10 04:09 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Water is one of the most abundant elements in the universe.

You don't know what your talking about so worse then a retard your a idiot.

A spectrum is a display of the intensity of light emitted at each wavelength.
    Each type of molecules has a unique spectrum of light. Thus, if the spectrum of
    water is found to be present in the full spectrum of light that we observe from a given
    planet, we can infer the existence of water on that planet.

Water molecules have been detected in this manner in the atmospheres and the surfaces of
    some of the planets and elsewhere in the universe.

Below is a partial list of evidence of the existence of water in the universe,
    detected spectroscopically and by other means:

Ice on the Moon: Over the last couple of years, spacecraft orbiting the Moon have
    used radar to study its surface. The reflection of the radar signals from craters near
    the poles indicates that there may be a large amount of subsurface ice there.

Comets: Comets are chunks of dust and frozen gases including water that are in
    highly oblong (elliptical or hyperbolic) orbits around the Sun. They are sometimes
    referred to as "dirty snowballs" although they are many kilometers in size. As they
    near the Sun, the sunlight melts some of the comet's material which results in a long tail.
    Some astronomers have raised the possibility that comets have fed the oceans with water
    through numerous collisions with the Earth over the aeons.

Mars: Even the earliest spacecraft photographs of the famous Red Planet show
    long jagged structures that appear to be old rivers and canyons. One canyon is as long
    as the United States! Photographs taken recently by the Pathfinder lander show stacked
    boulders that were probably deposited by raging floods. However, the atmospheric pressure
    on Mars is now 100 times less than ours and, therefore, water cannot exist as a liquid
    there anymore. It is possible that much of the water exists as subsurface ice. There are
    polar ice caps on Mars that get larger during the Martian winter and smaller in the summer.
    The ice caps are largely composed of frozen carbon dioxide, but small amounts of water-ice
    have also been detected.

Europa: The Galileo spacecraft orbiting Jupiter has photographed its four largest
    moons. The surface of one of the moons, Europa, appears cracked with many fissures,
    as if it is made of ice that freezes and then thaws repeatedly. There may actually be a
    liquid ocean under the ice! Ganymede, another of the four moons, has a similar looking
    surface but to a lesser degree.

Water has been detected in interstellar clouds within our galaxy, the Milky Way. Water probably exists in abundance in other galaxies, too, because its components, hydrogen and oxygen, are among the most abundant elements in the universe. Interstellar clouds eventually condense into solar nebulae and solar systems such as ours.

Water vapor is present in

* Atmosphere of Mercury: 3.4%, and large amounts of water in Mercury's exosphere[15]
    * Atmosphere of Venus: 0.002%
    * Earth's atmosphere: ~0.40% over full atmosphere, typically 1–4% at surface
    * Atmosphere of Mars: 0.03%
    * Atmosphere of Jupiter: 0.0004%
    * Atmosphere of Saturn – in ices only
    * Enceladus (moon of Saturn): 91%
    * exoplanets known as HD 189733 b[16] and HD 209458 b.[17]

Liquid water is present on

* Earth – 71% of surface
    * Moon – small amounts of water have been found (in 2008) in the inside of volcanic pearls brought from Moon to Earth by the Apollo 15 crew in 1971.[18] NASA reported the detection of water molecules by NASA's Moon Mineralogy Mapper aboard the Indian Space Research Organization's Chandrayaan-1 spacecraft in September 2009.[19]

Strong evidence suggests that liquid water is present just under the surface of Saturn's moon Enceladus and on Jupiter's moon Europa where it may exist as a 100 km deep ocean covering the whole moon which would amount to more water than is in all the Earth's oceans.

Water ice is present on

* Earth – mainly as ice sheets
    * polar ice caps on Mars
    * Moon
    * Titan
    * Europa
    * Saturn's rings[20]
    * Enceladus
    * Pluto and Charon[20]
    * Comets and comet source populations (Kuiper belt and Oort cloud objects).

Water ice may be present on Ceres and Tethys. Water and other volatiles probably comprise much of the internal structures of Uranus and Neptune and the water in the deeper layers may be in the form of ionic water in which the molecules break down into a soup of hydrogen and oxygen ions, and deeper down as superionic water in which the oxygen crystallises but the hydrogen ions float around freely within the oxygen lattice.[21]

and out of trillions of planets were the only one the right distance from it's star, once again completely stupid.

Saying there isn't water on other planets is also wrong and already proven false and completely made up by you or you misinterpreted the discovery show you watched.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#475652 - 09/11/10 04:10 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

:facepalm:
:facepalm3:  :huxleyfacepalm:  :smbfacepalm:  :stanhopefacepalm:

Holy shit.  I think I gave myself a concussion.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

OfflineSigma
Stranger

#475653 - 09/11/10 04:12 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

"The apparent youth and smoothness of the surface have led to the hypothesis that a water ocean exists beneath it, which could conceivably serve as an abode for extraterrestrial life"

For others who actually believe THEBats....this single sentence is enough to disprove you.

Key word in the sentence: Hypothesis.

....retard.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom