Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinekickin-two-hundo
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| ♪♫♪♫♪♫
Male User Gallery

Loc: afghanistan
Hey Who Wants To Hook It Up With a Sick Ass Signature??! :D :D :D
    #468184 - 08/26/10 09:10 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Hey definately gotta be something with some dank weed. focus more on the awesomeness of the weed and stuff then the name part. Preferebly something that is trasparent you know, not like a big rectangle unless its a straight badass rectangle and that would be straight haha. Cosmic fool?!! harlz!? hahaha Thanks guys!!!:thumbup:

--------------------
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

anything and everything i post on here is completely fictional and come straight from the deepest depths of the black hole which is my mind.

Edited by kickin-two-hundo (08/27/10 08:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: Hey Who Wants To Hook It Up With a Sick Ass Signiture??! :D :D :D [Re: kickin-two-hundo]
    #468188 - 08/26/10 09:14 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Didn't you leave forever?

:kingcrankey:

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: Hey Who Wants To Hook It Up With a Sick Ass Signiture??! :D :D :D [Re: kickin-two-hundo]
    #468190 - 08/26/10 09:14 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

cosmic fool, hairz, fractal. all good for them.
go check out my thread that has all of there work in it :awesomenod:

--------------------

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Male User Gallery

#468210 - 08/26/10 09:26 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

kickin-two-hundo said:
Hey definately gotta be something with some dank weed. focus more on the awesomeness of the weed and stuff then the name part. Preferebly something that is trasparent you know, not like a big rectangle unless its a straight badass rectangle and that would be straight haha. Cosmic fool?!! harlz!? hahaha Thanks guys!!!:thumbup:

I already hooked you up with a signature. You wrote it and I'm using it now. :lol:

InvisibleMR.HEADY
PorchMonkey
 User Gallery

Loc: Toothless acres . West Vi...
Re: Hey Who Wants To Hook It Up With a Sick Ass Signiture??! :D :D :D [Re: DungenessDank]
    #468211 - 08/26/10 09:27 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

DungenessDank said:
Didn't you leave forever?

:kingcrankey:

:cuteshit:

--------------------
[quote]FarBeyondDriven said:
Anybody ever tell you you're the result of a broken prophylactic in the back seat of a 74 Mercury?[/quote]

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

Re: Hey Who Wants To Hook It Up With a Sick Ass Signiture??! :D :D :D [Re: MR.HEADY]
    #468216 - 08/26/10 09:35 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

ahahaha cant respond to all those but istoner i saw ur thread, its what inspired this one haha thanks man!

and oh ya shout out to FRACTA LIFE!! know he can do some sick shit for sure plus he seems like the most compassionate person on this site. much love brotha.

and dungenous i tried to leave forever but my replacement account was immediately banned so it didnt really work out lol. maybe one day..

--------------------

anything and everything i post on here is completely fictional and come straight from the deepest depths of the black hole which is my mind.

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #468217 - 08/26/10 09:39 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

:durrhurr:

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: Hey Who Wants To Hook It Up With a Sick Ass Signiture??! :D :D :D [Re: TripityDooDaDay]
    #468218 - 08/26/10 09:39 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

TripityDooDaDay said:
Quote:

kickin-two-hundo said:

I already hooked you up with a signature. You wrote it and I'm using it now. :lol:

:rofl:

I remember that night hahaha

200 Chickens just can't leave.

--------------------

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
    #468224 - 08/26/10 09:46 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

kickin-two-hundo said:
ahahaha cant respond to all those but istoner i saw ur thread, its what inspired this one haha thanks man!

and oh ya shout out to FRACTA LIFE!! know he can do some sick shit for sure plus he seems like the most compassionate person on this site. much love brotha.

and dungenous i tried to leave forever but my replacement account was immediately banned so it didnt really work out lol. maybe one day..

:hug:
Thanks dude!
I will hook you up with a sig. I will get it to you by tonight or tomorrow night depending on how my night goes and how quickly you respond and I see it.

What do you want the signature to be like? You want it to focus more on weed than your name?... What exactly do you mean by that?

PS:
Welcome back!

--------------------

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Male User Gallery

Re: Hey Who Wants To Hook It Up With a Sick Ass Signiture??! :D :D :D [Re: kickin-two-hundo] * 1
    #468227 - 08/26/10 09:49 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

kickin-two-hundo said:

Leaving forever by using replacement.

:dudewtf:

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Hey Who Wants To Hook It Up With a Sick Ass Signiture??! :D :D :D [Re: TripityDooDaDay]
    #468241 - 08/26/10 10:02 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

kickin-two-hundo said:

:imspecial:

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #468267 - 08/26/10 10:50 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Already starting on it.

--------------------

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #468271 - 08/26/10 11:07 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Here you go, Bud!

That is a nug of weed, two weed brainz, THC molcule, and a bag of cheese munchies!

--------------------

Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

Loc: Gaybec
    #468278 - 08/26/10 11:25 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

HAI Cicken!
Smoke any mad bong rips of some dank ass nuggets lately brobruh????

--------------------

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

Re: Hey Who Wants To Hook It Up With a Sick Ass Signiture??! :D :D :D [Re: volcomstoner]
    #468619 - 08/27/10 06:58 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Hell ya fracta life nice prototype!I like it already!!

but can u change that to a bag of funions lol.
hey if i post a picture of my own weed that ive got macro photo's of can you incorporate it in there? maybe as like the whole background that would be pretty sick.

and then for the words part hmm can u make it a little bit transparent and maybe use like a red gold black and green scheme or hmm black white and like two shades of green.. something that would look sick haha
thanks for takin the time tho ma!!

--------------------

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

#468639 - 08/27/10 07:20 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

and of course volcom stoner, i am right now. wanna see the current nugs and such? got some blue dream and grape ape

--------------------

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #468663 - 08/27/10 07:55 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

kickin-two-hundo said:
Hell ya fracta life nice prototype!I like it already!!

but can u change that to a bag of funions lol.
hey if i post a picture of my own weed that ive got macro photo's of can you incorporate it in there? maybe as like the whole background that would be pretty sick.

and then for the words part hmm can u make it a little bit transparent and maybe use like a red gold black and green scheme or hmm black white and like two shades of green.. something that would look sick haha
thanks for takin the time tho ma!!

The  funions will probably be easy.

I could probably work in a macro photo but I am not sure if it would look that good but I will see what I can do, maybe it will end up looking great.

You want your name to be transparent? Red, black, and green. Or black white or and two shades of green.

I will see waht I can do and will you get back to you!

--------------------

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

#468665 - 08/27/10 08:03 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

alright ill be more specific to make it a lil easier for ya fracta. So this is just my idea, you can adjust it as you like, i'm sure whatever you create will be awesome.

okay for the name part it doesnt have to be slightly transparent,what i was refering to that was like kinda how u did istoners where it fades to transparent i guess? Red gold black and green would be the sickest in my mind.

this nugget if u can, with the bill as the background of the whole sig, maybe slighly transparent or however you have to do it.

okay a bag of funions ,

instead of the brains how about my chicken big bird, since my name originates from the word chicken lol.
hes bad ass.

and finally definatly gotta have a picture of cartman cuz hes the fuckin man.
http://media.herald-dispatch.com/blog/tuned/uploaded_images/Cartman-751261.JPG

--------------------

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

#468667 - 08/27/10 08:10 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

oh dude i just got a way better idea, fuck the funions (sorry) but instead of the funions use bob marley cuz hes my biggest idol.

i really like this picture of straight cheefin on a spleeeef

and heres some of my other favorite nuggets if u wanna try and incorporate them in some way, or not, doesnt really matter. You make it your way cuz it will probably look way better.

--------------------

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #468680 - 08/27/10 09:05 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

How is this?

That is your bud on the money that is the background! :whoo:

Anyway, is this good?

--------------------

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Hey Who Wants To Hook It Up With a Sick Ass Signature??! :D :D :D [Re: kickin-two-hundo]
    #468887 - 08/28/10 11:35 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

Re: Hey Who Wants To Hook It Up With a Sick Ass Signature??! :D :D :D [Re: FRACTALife]
    #469041 - 08/28/10 04:37 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Aha! YES! thanks home skillet i'ma keep that sig for life! ur the shit man.

dammmm mannn i'd smoke u out so fat, u'd fuckin float up into space maannn. We'd be as high as heaven.

--------------------

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Hey Who Wants To Hook It Up With a Sick Ass Signature??! :D :D :D [Re: kickin-two-hundo]
    #469182 - 08/28/10 10:00 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

kickin-two-hundo said:
Aha! YES! thanks home skillet i'ma keep that sig for life! ur the shit man.

dammmm mannn i'd smoke u out so fat, u'd fuckin float up into space maannn. We'd be as high as heaven.

I am very glad you like it! I would acccept your offer of being smoked out... :vaped:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom