Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineazshroomer
Medical Marijuana Cultivator

Loc: Nor-Cal
Re: co2 gotta call out a mod [Re: impgl]
    #467858 - 08/26/10 01:49 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

C02 works.
my 2c...

--------------------
Check out my Grow The Growery teks!
:gethigh: Building Your Grow Room:gethigh:
:gethigh: Make Your Own Aeroponic Cloner:gethigh:
:gethigh: Make Your Own Aeroponic Veg System:gethigh:
:gethigh: Make Your Own True Grow Room:gethigh:
:gethigh: Make Your Own Aeroponic Flower System (COMING SOON):gethigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNizzyJones
Fight Evil with Funk
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhat North of Normal
Re: co2 gotta call out a mod [Re: azshroomer]
    #467888 - 08/26/10 02:14 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

azshroomer said:
C02 works.
my 2c...

No one's saying it doesn't....

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| ♪♫♪♫♪♫
Male User Gallery

Loc: afghanistan
Re: co2 gotta call out a mod [Re: NizzyJones]
    #467914 - 08/26/10 02:58 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

man u guys just hate everyone with chicken in there name huh?

Stop the chicken stereotyping!!!!

--------------------
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

anything and everything i post on here is completely fictional and come straight from the deepest depths of the black hole which is my mind.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: co2 gotta call out a mod [Re: kickin-two-hundo]
    #467979 - 08/26/10 04:18 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

no, we hate morons, the names are just coincidental :wink:

--------------------

OfflineMahavatar
At Peace
Male User Gallery

Loc: Quebec
Re: co2 gotta call out a mod [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #468003 - 08/26/10 04:35 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Wow, now u just sound like a douchebag, for the last few posts actually. I was thinking about posting the rating I gave chickenbiscuits while writing it but decided against it. Congrats Harry ur last post changed my mind

Quote:

chickenbiscuits said

Quote:
    you just dont get it man.. your all in the box

Harry you're so wrong, the growery SHOULD HAVE MORE PEOPLE like chickenbiscuits, if we did this place would surely have taken off more by now. Sure he was wrong to push CO2 on noobs but its now clearer than ever to anyone who read the thread that this is not a good idea(*for noobs*) More importantly he's pushing everyone here to do BETTER, WTF IS WRONG WITH THAT, multiple pound plants IS what everyone should strive for(outdoors)
Overall whats simpler/easier/less risky, Put 100+ plants in a cornfield you do everything you can, still a fraction dies you stress about rippers and choppers, say you average a QP per plant and youre looking at roughly 20lbs.............or get ready wicked early find a great backwoods spot and do only 7 monster 3pounders and camp there and youre still lookin at roughly 20lbs.

--------------------
Most people consider the course of events as natural and inevitable. They little know what radical change are possible through prayer. Every morning I offer my body, my mind and any ability that I posses, to be used by Thee, O infinite creator, in whatever way Thou dost choose to express Thyself through me. I know that all work is Thy work, and that no task is too difficult or too menial when offered to Thee in loving service.

Paramahansa Yogananda.

OfflineNizzyJones
Fight Evil with Funk
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhat North of Normal
Re: co2 gotta call out a mod [Re: Mahavatar]
    #468019 - 08/26/10 05:06 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, except none of that relates to his own initial post. He brought up all that totally unrelated stuff as evidence for his ridiculous claim. Essentially arguing without any evidence that since he's a great grower and they know how it's done out in Cali that he must know what he's talking about. That's not even productive arguing, it's just childish.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: co2 gotta call out a mod [Re: Mahavatar]
    #468026 - 08/26/10 05:28 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Mahavatar said:
Wow, now u just sound like a douchebag, for the last few posts actually. I was thinking about posting the rating I gave chickenbiscuits while writing it but decided against it. Congrats Harry ur last post changed my mind

Quote:

chickenbiscuits said

Quote:
    you just dont get it man.. your all in the box

Harry you're so wrong, the growery SHOULD HAVE MORE PEOPLE like chickenbiscuits, if we did this place would surely have taken off more by now. Sure he was wrong to push CO2 on noobs but its now clearer than ever to anyone who read the thread that this is not a good idea(*for noobs*) More importantly he's pushing everyone here to do BETTER, WTF IS WRONG WITH THAT, multiple pound plants IS what everyone should strive for(outdoors)
Overall whats simpler/easier/less risky, Put 100+ plants in a cornfield you do everything you can, still a fraction dies you stress about rippers and choppers, say you average a QP per plant and youre looking at roughly 20lbs.............or get ready wicked early find a great backwoods spot and do only 7 monster 3pounders and camp there and youre still lookin at roughly 20lbs.

I think it was clear from the beginning that CO2 is bad for noobs, we don't need threads like this to prove that :rolleyes:

We always push people to do better, but we do it in helpful ways instead of proclaiming that we're god of growing and that everyone else sucks. All my statements I can back up by science, not just yelling at people and telling them that it's my way or the highway :rolleyes:

And show me where I ever said that multiple pound plants were a BAD idea? :rolleyes:

--------------------

InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

#468027 - 08/26/10 05:37 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Use my seed tek, it never fails.:retawed:

--------------------

OfflineMahavatar
At Peace
Male User Gallery

Loc: Quebec
    #468036 - 08/26/10 05:49 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

are u sure u did this enough :rolleyes:

It obviously wasnt clear to enough ppl or this wouldnt have lasted so long.

lol its not like i said u guys dont push ppl i just thought he was doin it better, whats def. not helpful is being a douche(hinthint winkwink nudgenudge)

And i never said u said nothin

--------------------
Most people consider the course of events as natural and inevitable. They little know what radical change are possible through prayer. Every morning I offer my body, my mind and any ability that I posses, to be used by Thee, O infinite creator, in whatever way Thou dost choose to express Thyself through me. I know that all work is Thy work, and that no task is too difficult or too menial when offered to Thee in loving service.

Paramahansa Yogananda.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds