Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Boomr Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Mini Cab/Closet Bagseed Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Indoor soil with CFL lighting]
    #452177 - 07/27/10 11:23 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Alright so to get started this is a Bagseed grow. It was some pretty dank stuff I could say. As for lighting.. At the moment I am using 2 5000k 27 watt and a 15 watt 6500k Spectrum CFL in a mini cabinet I guess you could say its pretty ghetto but organized --..--. Nothing was made for growing in there except for the Soil.

I am growing this plant for learning reasons and personal use only. Mostly for learning right now cause I got this Blue Cheese and ROCKLOCK waiting to be grown. But first I need to finish this grow.

The plant was germed using the paper towel method. Then was thrown in some Scott's premium potting soil That has a super low NPK. Now the plant has been vegging for 7 days already it came up on the 21. I could say its doing pretty good.

I plan on letting it veg in there for a bit then throwing it in my closet where then ill have a mass setup with home made built Stuff Like a light rack a Screen for some LST.

Other Details: Watering with distilled water. Temps range from 83 to 76. And with my luck ill miss by a mile and this plant will die.

Pics?

There's that heat stress kicking in to play

--------------------

"you know, when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it? God's the guy that ignores you"
"I got something that will fit in that hole... its right here in my pocket"
"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: critik]
    #452179 - 07/27/10 11:30 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I light rack for closet Flowerage I built.

--------------------

"you know, when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it? God's the guy that ignores you"
"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

Offlineweezy420
Stranger

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: critik]
    #452389 - 07/28/10 11:55 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

:tomsellick:

im gonna be watching:biggrin:

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: weezy420]
    #452560 - 07/28/10 04:58 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Thnx Its Hard getting people to watch lol

--------------------

Offlineweezy420
Stranger

#452757 - 07/29/10 01:26 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

i feel you dude. haha its pretty slow round these parts :/

do you have a fan in your grow space?

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: weezy420]
    #452961 - 07/29/10 08:31 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Yea just a fan blowing the hot air out not one going in. The first fan leafs seem to be curling down and the tips are bending down also.

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#454217 - 08/02/10 09:39 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Update

Well its grown a lot more in the last couple of days tell me what you think.

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#454221 - 08/02/10 09:46 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

The Burnt part Was Heat stress I believe. I moved the lights and Now it hasn't happen to the new growth. So I think I solved that one Not sure.

--------------------

Offlineweezy420
Stranger

#454252 - 08/02/10 12:32 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

wooh! looking good :billymaythumbup:

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#454340 - 08/02/10 06:09 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

ThX!

--------------------

OfflineDRAGON
Doors of Perception
Male

Loc: Somewhere in the Universe
    #455078 - 08/04/10 03:58 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Keep it up man :thumbup:. I'm definitely looking forward to how this grow turns out.

--------------------
"I know that I know nothing"

OfflineCharlieD123
Stranger

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: DRAGON]
    #455081 - 08/04/10 04:15 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Got my eye on this man, looking good. :thumbup:

OfflinePhilma
Stranger
Male

Loc: Deep south
Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: DRAGON]
    #455082 - 08/04/10 04:15 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Impressive!!! You might want to start a log book!  :goodluck:

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: Philma]
    #455603 - 08/05/10 07:25 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

update

Well Here is a little update for you guys watching this grow. Plant seems to be doing good what you guys think?

And I set up my flowering closet tell me what you think. It isn't fully finished tho But I am working on it.

And here is the closet setup...

--------------------

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| ♪♫♪♫♪♫
Male User Gallery

Loc: afghanistan
    #456469 - 08/07/10 05:53 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

looks nice n healthy man, only thing is it seems a little drooopy, was it sleepin when u took this? how much are u watering it? mayy be a liiittle overwatered...

--------------------
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

anything and everything i post on here is completely fictional and come straight from the deepest depths of the black hole which is my mind.

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: kickin-two-hundo]
    #456704 - 08/08/10 02:22 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

No it wasn't sleeping. But It is really standing up now idk Why? Maybe it was a little over watered at first but I watered it like 10 hours ago and its now standing up real straight.  When should I transplant you think? And would now be a good time to flower cause its getting big for the cabinet. Maybe I can veg it out in my closet Not sure.

--------------------

Offlinerakipo
Stranger
    #456930 - 08/08/10 06:28 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

i would wait until 12 inches to flower, or at least as big as big as your closet can handle it. I like your plants thought, nice green leaves with a good amount of nodes. If I were you I'd wait at least 3 weeks before i flower em. I dont even know if those stems could even hold a bud. Oh and I would prolly transplant em now.

--------------------
Everything I say or post is 100% authentic. I am an outlaw and I do many illegal things. I am proud of them all.

Edited by rakipo (08/08/10 06:31 PM)

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: rakipo]
    #456991 - 08/08/10 08:03 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Truee Well My closet has a lot of height but I am keeping them low with the scrog or just some simple LST. Cant wait to flower With my luck its prob a male. It's starting to grow the leaves in between the nodes Cant wait to see it get more bushy.

--------------------

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

#457005 - 08/08/10 08:45 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Okay that makes alot of sense, plants do that after u water them.

No don't flower it yet, you would get such a tiny amount of bud and be so pissed, trust me i've had a freidn flower at 6 inches, its such a waste i tried convincing him not to, but no luck.
I would say try lsting them. It's very simple and forgiving, you can't really fuck it up unless u snap a main stem, even then it will just work out like supercropping or topping. I can help you with it if you need it, there is a really good post on marijuana cultivation that furrowedbrow posted, its stickied right at the top.

and yes i would transplant at least to a 1 gallon pot, ur best bet would be just to go straight to a 3 gallon though, so you only have to transplant once, and you will never have to worry about your plant becoming rootbound.

--------------------

anything and everything i post on here is completely fictional and come straight from the deepest depths of the black hole which is my mind.

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: kickin-two-hundo]
    #457015 - 08/08/10 09:07 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Yea I def cant flower it yet lol. I might have to move it to the closet to veg it out more. You know a lot about feeding?

--------------------

Offlinerakipo
Stranger
    #457222 - 08/09/10 10:26 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

feeding is easy as pie, although many people like to make it more complicated than it is. The main nutrients a plant needs are n, or nitrogen, p, or phosphorus, and k, or potassium. Nitrogen is for healthy stem and leaf growth, phosphorus is for root and flower development, and potassium is to help fight disease and improves the overall health of the plant. A lot of people differ on the exact ratio of n, p and k to feed your plants at different stages in their development, but a good rule of thumb is to remember that during the sprout stage, you should really lay off giving them any nutrients. Once the sprout enters vegetative growth like your plants are in right now, you should use a nutrient solution with a higher amount of nitrogen than p and k, although the p and k are still very important to your plants development. I would use a nutrient solution with a 20 nitrogen, 10 phosphorus, and 10 potassium ratio. this 20-10-10 ratio with ensure your plant starts to develop healthy and strong upper growth. Once you decide to flower your plants (I hope you wait at least until its 12 inches) you should change to a 10-20-10 ratio. Now, keep in mind there are many different ratios that will work for your plants, just remember  that plants need higher n while in vegetative growth and higher p while fruiting. You will also need trace minerals which are minerals like copper, magnesium, manganese, iron, zinc, calcium etc, with the most important being magnesium in my opinion. The best way to deliver this is to mix in a tablespoon for every gallon of water. This is all you need to know about feeding your plants. A couple things to remember are that you need to keep your ph level in your soil at a neutral level, which is a 7.0. To achieve this you can buy ph up and down to level your ph. This is important because if your ph is too high it will turn your nutrients into salts that are toxic to your plants and if you let it get bad enough it will kill them. Although you can fix this problem with flushing, which is basically pouring tons of water into your plants soil until you have eliminated all the salts, this can be very harmful to the plant. Another very important thing to remember is to only feed your plants HALF OR LESS of the amount of nutrients that is recommended on the container it came with. This is because marijuana plants are very sensitive and can get nutrient burn very easily. You can point out nutrient burn when the edges of your leaves are turning yellow. Good luck.

--------------------
Everything I say or post is 100% authentic. I am an outlaw and I do many illegal things. I am proud of them all.

Edited by rakipo (08/10/10 05:36 AM)

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: rakipo]
    #457323 - 08/09/10 01:37 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Thanx for all the info Since this is my real First grow I am just going to use some Schultz To feed cause this is only Bagseed But With Schultz I here you put 7 drops per Quart of water Now When I add this to my water(I am going to start with like Not even Half Strength)I am going to have left over water Right? I don't need to use all of it to get the full 7 drops do I?(or How ever many drops I used).I only feed My plant maybe a half cup of water every 2 days.

--------------------

Offlinegrod31
Ranger
 User Gallery

#457373 - 08/09/10 05:20 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

what is your watt per square foot ratio?

--------------------
DO NOT USE mushmagic.com- THEY LIE AND SELL DRUGS TO CHILDREN :thumbdown:
--------------------------------------------------
Back the tape up.  I need it again!
Let it roll!  Just as high as the fucker can go! 
And when it comes to that fantastic note
where the rabbit bites its own head off,
I want you to THROW THAT FUCKING
RADIO INTO THE TUB WITH ME!
    Not me.  It would blast you through
the wall stone dead in ten seconds and they'd make me explain.

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: grod31]
    #457400 - 08/09/10 07:08 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Ughh well in this little cab I am vegging in it has lets see 2 23 watt 5000k lights its about a foot in height A foot in length and 9 inches in width.

Not sure How to answer your Question but I am sure you can figure it out With those dimensions. (Don't Know how to measure Per square Foot) :sad:

--------------------

Offlinerakipo
Stranger
    #457403 - 08/09/10 07:26 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

critik said:
Thanx for all the info Since this is my real First grow I am just going to use some Schultz To feed cause this is only Bagseed But With Schultz I here you put 7 drops per Quart of water Now When I add this to my water(I am going to start with like Not even Half Strength)I am going to have left over water Right? I don't need to use all of it to get the full 7 drops do I?(or How ever many drops I used).I only feed My plant maybe a half cup of water every 2 days.

I have schultz. It should say 10-15-10 on the side which means its geared more towards blooming. It will still work for vegetative growth. Just use about three drops instead of 7 for every quart of water. I would just premix the water you are going to feed them and have it closed off in a tub with a lid. This way you dont have to scramble your brain with all these different measurements and its way easier. Make sure your soil feels light and dry before you water your plants. Don't let it stay dry for a long time though. It's easier to overwater your plants than it is to dehydrate them.

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#457407 - 08/09/10 07:33 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Thanx So The water won't like go bad or become toxic from letting it sit for a long time in a big tub? or container?(premixed).

I think I got the whole watering thing down every 2 days this plant will drink... After I water it seems to wilt then jump up after a while.

--------------------

Offlinerakipo
Stranger
    #457408 - 08/09/10 07:35 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

critik said:
Ughh well in this little cab I am vegging in it has lets see 2 23 watt 5000k lights its about a foot in height A foot in length and 9 inches in width.

Not sure How to answer your Question but I am sure you can figure it out With those dimensions. (Don't Know how to measure Per square Foot) :sad:

Divide your wattage by your square feet. If you are growing in a room that has 4 square feet worth of plants, 1 square foot per plant(maybe a sog closet grow) then those 2 23 watt lights will give you (23+23=46 divided by 4 is 11 1/2 watts per square feet)11/ 1/2 watts per square feet. 30 is the number to be shooting for, 50 if youre a champion.

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#457409 - 08/09/10 07:35 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Just watered it BTW

--------------------

Offlinerakipo
Stranger
    #457410 - 08/09/10 07:36 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

critik said:
Thanx So The water won't like go bad or become toxic from letting it sit for a long time in a big tub? or container?(premixed).

I think I got the whole watering thing down every 2 days this plant will drink... After I water it seems to wilt then jump up after a while.

No, keep the PH of your water neutral or as close to neutral as you can get and you will not have a problem with salt buildup.

--------------------

Offlinerakipo
Stranger
    #457411 - 08/09/10 07:38 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

critik said:
Just watered it BTW

k, make sure you post pics to see how the nutes are workin for em. I'm really gettin into this grow log lol.

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#457415 - 08/09/10 07:48 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I haven't used the Schultz yet not tomorrow but the next day I Will. I really need some PH up And down. The ph of the runoff is supposedly 6.0 according to this Fish tank Ph tester. And Once I mix the schultz in with the water Will I need to add some Ph up/down to make it neutral?

--------------------

Offlinerakipo
Stranger
    #457419 - 08/09/10 08:12 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

no, your soil is at the perfect PH and adding an alkaline or an acid right now will only fuck it up. Only add ph up or down when you need your ph to go up or down lol. once your ph meter reads below 6.0 add some ph up. When it goes above add some ph down. Try not to be so nervous. Marijuana is very versatile and you will not fuck it up.

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#457420 - 08/09/10 08:14 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Trueeee Cant wait to start the Blue Cheese And ROCKLOCK :evil:

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#457421 - 08/09/10 08:14 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

But I gotta say Idk if I am feeling this SCotts Premium Potting soil.

--------------------

Offlinerakipo
Stranger
    #457422 - 08/09/10 08:20 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Never heard of it before. Just remember when youre shopping for soils look for something that has a level ph (6.0) and little or no starting nutrients. I say this because you are going to add your own nutrients anyway and if you are going to pot saplings or germinate seeds in this soil then the nutrients might hurt more than help.

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#457427 - 08/09/10 08:26 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I always germ using the paper towel method its always worked never failed me. But this Scotts stuff has a NPK of 0.07-0.01-0.03

If you look back in the post I was having problems with my leafs. My first set of fan leafs both curled under and the tips did a complete loop down like a rams horn. Then My first leafs like burnt. Its a unsolved mystery I don't know what happen neither does any one else.

If you want pics of the previous problems with this plant just ask Ill show you. But it seems to be doing fine now. This was all in the first week and a half

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#457429 - 08/09/10 08:27 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

And this Soil has a ton of sticks pieces or bark and just a lot of junk. But I guess it helps idk.

--------------------

Offlinerakipo
Stranger
    #457436 - 08/09/10 08:38 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Its over watering dude. Over watering is characterized by drooping leaves and yellowing on various parts of the leaves, usually the edges. It cant be heat burn as this only takes place on the leaves closest to the light, and its not nutrient burn as your soil does not contain enough nutrients to burn them. Your plants dont look in bad shape though so I wouldnt be worried at all. I might just be a little more lax on my watering schedule.

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#457440 - 08/09/10 08:42 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

They seem to love the water I give them now but back before I guess not but See the first leafs stayed in shape just one got all crispy at the tip as you can see in the first picture then the first set of fan leafs did the whole rolling under thing.

--------------------

Offlinerakipo
Stranger
    #457444 - 08/09/10 08:53 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

now that i look at the first picture it could be heat burn actually since the leaf that its on seems to be the highest one up. Your leaves do look a little droopy but they look healthy as hell so i wouldnt be worried.

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#457466 - 08/09/10 09:33 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

they always droop after I water idk why. I going to post a pic tonight tho

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#457526 - 08/10/10 12:32 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#457527 - 08/10/10 12:32 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

20 days veg

--------------------

Offlinerakipo
Stranger
    #457543 - 08/10/10 04:44 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

They usually do this because of over watering, which just means that water has filled the air pockets in the soil and the roots are suffocating. You can combat this by adding 1 teaspoon of 3% hydrogen peroxide per gallon of water and slowly increasing to full strength for marijuana plants which is 2 1/2 teaspoons. Make sure you buy 3% hydrogen peroxide. Even if your leaves are curling downwards just because they like the way your soil looks, this will prevent over watering and will give you extremely happy and productive roots, which results in bigger plants, which therefor results in bigger buds. I hope I'm not overloading you or anything, but if you follow these instructions I'm giving you to the T you'll have no problem getting some healthy plants that will give you some dank bud.

This works because hydrogen peroxide dissolves into h20 rapidly, and while doing this it kind of boots out the extra o molecule in the process. Oxygen is very reactive so it either will break down dead organic matter which helps prevent root rot by getting rid of root matter that might be starting to die for some reason. The extra o molecules will also form with each other for create o2, which of course is oxygen. I have a strong hunch that your leaves will perk up in about 3 or four days time once you start adding hydrogen peroxide to your water. Since you aren't using nutes yet, and you say your PH is level, unless the temperature is too high I think this is the only thing it can be.

Nice plants btw, they have some nice thick stems

--------------------

Edited by rakipo (08/10/10 04:45 AM)

Offlinerakipo
Stranger
    #457544 - 08/10/10 04:49 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Oh and btw the soil you look to be using is coco fiber :thumbup: best you can get imo.

--------------------

Offlinerakipo
Stranger
    #457548 - 08/10/10 05:37 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Sry, I was a little high when I made that post about PH. It's supposed to be at a 7.0 not a 6.0. So since your soil is 6.0 i would definitely bring it into the 6.5-7.0 range.

--------------------

Edited by rakipo (08/10/10 05:39 AM)

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#457818 - 08/10/10 03:21 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Hmmm Alright now with the 3% peroxide Could I add that to my premixed tub of the schultz? And I need a Better Ph tester Cause this one is only from 6.0 to like 7.8 so The water turns yellow and on the chart yellow is 6.0 lol its cheap. I am going to get a better one. And why do you think its coco fiber this is what I am using http://www.scotts.com/smg/catalog/productTemplate.jsp?proId=prod70366&itemId=cat50042

I Might transplant tonight

--------------------

Offlinerakipo
Stranger
    #457864 - 08/10/10 04:53 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

critik said:
Hmmm Alright now with the 3% peroxide Could I add that to my premixed tub of the schultz? And I need a Better Ph tester Cause this one is only from 6.0 to like 7.8 so The water turns yellow and on the chart yellow is 6.0 lol its cheap. I am going to get a better one. And why do you think its coco fiber this is what I am using http://www.scotts.com/smg/catalog/productTemplate.jsp?proId=prod70366&itemId=cat50042

I Might transplant tonight

Yup, you can add the peroxide to the tub. The potting soil really looks like coco coir because it looks like it has little pieces of coconut husk in it.

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#458116 - 08/11/10 12:02 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I think it does have little pieces But not alot

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#458640 - 08/12/10 12:59 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

looking forward to seeing your grow dude, looking real nice

--------------------

OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oaktown to NOLA
Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: iStoner]
    #458723 - 08/12/10 10:03 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I personally would not worry too much about the pH.  I think you are over thinking things.  Somebody suggested LST earlier.  You should do this, especially with the horizontal orientation of your light setup and the fact that you only have one plant (correct?).  This is my LST done outdoors:

Bend the bitch over and tie her down.  Keep tying her down so she grows horizontally and creates budding sites all along the main stem.

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: SmOakland]
    #458784 - 08/12/10 11:15 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Yea I was gonna do the scrog you know. But I dont think I wanna build one. I am gonna Lst tho for sure for maximum light coverage. I just dont think its the right time cause I am just now getting leafs growing out the nodes I might lst it tonight.

Btw I moved the plant to the closet for veg pics up later

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: iStoner]
    #458787 - 08/12/10 11:16 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

iStoner said:

Thnx Cant wait to start growing the Blue Cheese And rocklock

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#458796 - 08/12/10 11:22 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

critik said:
Quote:

iStoner said:

Thnx Cant wait to start growing the Blue Cheese And rocklock

rocklock is a nice strain dont know aobut blue cheese though, havent heard of it

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#458939 - 08/12/10 03:55 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Well we gonna see how the blue is soon

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#458942 - 08/12/10 03:58 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------

Offlineweezy420
Stranger

#458988 - 08/12/10 06:30 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

looks good man!

have you thought about making a reflector for those lights?

and i think i read somewhere that at least some of the "cheese" strains are special phenotypes of certain kush strains. i think i may have seen it in high times? im not too sure.

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#459095 - 08/12/10 10:25 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I recently had my plant vegging on 24 hour light and I switched it to 18 6 do you think that would cause any problems?

And another question when its in the dark cycle my light from my room hits the plants is that bad?

Cause I know when you flower a plant you cant have no light hitting the plant during the 12 hours of darkness.

--------------------

OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

#459277 - 08/13/10 08:30 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

critik said:
I recently had my plant vegging on 24 hour light and I switched it to 18 6 do you think that would cause any problems?

Nope.  You won't have any problems.

Quote:

critik said:
And another question when its in the dark cycle my light from my room hits the plants is that bad?

Cause I know when you flower a plant you cant have no light hitting the plant during the 12 hours of darkness.

Right.  During veg it does not really matter (although some say you can induce flowering faster if the plants are on 18/6 with uninterrupted dark cycle).  During flowering you must seal all light leaks.

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: SmOakland]
    #459398 - 08/13/10 01:29 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

ThanX! SmOakland

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#461207 - 08/16/10 01:14 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Alright So I have A update a lot has changed over the last few days I recently transplanted the plant which turned out good the plant seems to be doing way better then before...

Anyways I started to train the plant. But shortly after it was standing straight back up :frown: I wish I had a screen cause There is not really a way to tie it down again its crazy.

Tomorrow I am going to feed it some Schultz to see how it works out. I cant wait till this thing really bushes out either i want to to use all the light equally in a way.

Pics
This was A couple days before I tied it down..
This is a Couple days after.
A full shot?

Any advice? What ya think?

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#461210 - 08/16/10 01:18 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

And whats up with this fan leaf having 8 leafs while others have 5 and 7.

Look close theres a little leaf at the back of the leaf.

--------------------

OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

#461253 - 08/16/10 07:51 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Tie a string to them and duct tape it to the pot.  That is what I always do for training.  Sometimes fn leaves just grow weird I don't think there is anything wrong.

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#461384 - 08/16/10 01:55 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

MK Will do Ty

--------------------

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

#461403 - 08/16/10 02:12 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

yep i was about to say something very similar, i just use a piece of tape, and fold it in half for most of the piece so the sticky parts are stuck to each other, and then i leave the two ends still sticky and i wrap the duck tape around the stem and then stick the two still sticky parts together and then to the side of the pot, and put another piece of duck tape to hold that, it sounds confusing but its really not, ill put some pics to show u what im talking about.

I use this green plant tape, but duck tape works the same, I'll do them both so you can get a good idea.

Fresh Strip, not folded or anything yet.

Folded in half in the middle so it doesn't stick to the stem or leaves

Folded in half and stuck to itself, this is what the finished tape will look like, except with your plants stem inside the loop, i would take pictures of my training but the pretty little ladies are sleeping right now..

and who knows why some leaves have even numbers and some have odd, i just think of it as a somewhat retarded leaf.  My baby that im flowering right now has leaves with 7,8,9,10,11,12, and 13. idk whats up with it, but when its all done i am going to do a full comparison between the bud sights that have 13 leaves on average, and the ones that have 9 leaves on average, to see if there is a difference in bud quality.

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#461413 - 08/16/10 02:19 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Hmm I think I can cook something up to tie it down ty.

And yea I guess its just a retarded leaf

--------------------

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

#461480 - 08/16/10 03:09 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

hey and one thing man, i wouldnt recommend spraying water on your plants while your leaves are on, the water droplets can work like tiny magnifying glasses, and actually burn your leaves. If you want to foliar feed, you should do it when your lights are off....

.... just a suggestion

And what why can't you tie your plant down again? i dont understand that.

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#461572 - 08/16/10 04:25 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I can tie it down its so compact right in between the nodes at the top of the plant but i am going to give it a shot.

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#461598 - 08/16/10 04:57 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Just gave it a feeding of Schultz. And tied it down more

--------------------

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

#461776 - 08/16/10 10:51 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

oh okay, well don't rush with the tying, do it slow, tie it down, leave it a day tie it down some more.

Wouldnt't wanna snap it now, yaa meeann?

--------------------

OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

#461952 - 08/17/10 08:08 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

kickin-two-hundo said:
yaa meeann?

fa' sho'.

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#462335 - 08/17/10 03:42 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Started the rocklock

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#462362 - 08/17/10 04:24 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Let me get this right I went ahead and made a premixed gallon jug of the SChultz. And it says 7 drops per quart. 4 quarts in a gallon and I wasn't going to use full strength So I did 3 drops per quart which is 12 drops total in the gallon? And when they say drops they just mean a drop not the whole tube worth right?

--------------------

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

#462609 - 08/17/10 10:31 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

lol yes

--------------------

OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

#462831 - 08/18/10 10:44 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

kickin-two-hundo said:
hey and one thing man, i wouldnt recommend spraying water on your plants while your LIGHTS are on, the water droplets can work like tiny magnifying glasses, and actually burn your leaves. If you want to foliar feed, you should do it when your lights are off....

.... just a suggestion

Why are you foliar feeding anyway?  I consider foliar feeding to be for very experienced growers only who have everything else perfected and really wanna jack up their yields.  Under floros i doubt your plants will grow fast enough to need foliar feeding. Just my thoughts.

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#463063 - 08/18/10 05:41 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

So they think its raining --..--

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#463404 - 08/19/10 01:35 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Its Alive. :headbanger:

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#463412 - 08/19/10 02:08 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Should I top?

And another questions Whats My chances ON getting a hermie on the rocklock. What causes A hermie? Or are just some seeds Hermie from the start?

--------------------

OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

#463451 - 08/19/10 08:13 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

critik said:
Should I top?

And another questions Whats My chances ON getting a hermie on the rocklock. What causes A hermie? Or are just some seeds Hermie from the start?

It should have stable genetics and therefore not hermie on its own.  Plants herm when exposed to stress, like over/under watering, over fertilizing, mutilation, or fluctuations in the light cycle.  I think the most common mistake indoors that causes plants to herm is a light leak during the dark cycle.

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#463650 - 08/19/10 03:55 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

HMmm I gotcha. I feel like the Bagseed I am growing now Has some bad genes "I think". But I topped it anyway Waiting to see results from that..

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#464639 - 08/21/10 01:22 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Alright I posted this picture Because I wanted to know what causes the edges of the fan leafs to bend down like that. Both of the bottom fan leafs are just like that and have been that way since the early days in veg.
But the fan leaf to the right is the same but it aint as bad and is only on the longest leaf. The reason I am asking this is because I just don't like to see the plant growing funny. I just want to know what would cause this and maybe how to fix. I think its over watering cause as the plant got bigger it wasn't as bad on other fan leafs.

Any ideas?

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#465721 - 08/23/10 01:09 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

OK what are the balls were I topped the plant? There some over the plant but there not on both sides some nodes have one some have none what is it?

And also whats up with the purple color on the fan leaf stems? Looks nice how it fades out on the vanes on the fan leaf.

Even where I topped the plant in the inside of the stem is purple to.

--------------------

Edited by critik (08/23/10 01:14 AM)

Offlinelostinbq
!!!STARNGE!!!!

#465722 - 08/23/10 01:23 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

i believe that looks female. the pic on the left. just no calyx coming out. my clones do it if i keep them under 24/0

--------------------
Everyone are you ready for doom,
Because I've blackened the sun,
And I've bloodied the moon.
I bring gloom when I step in the room,
With the fumes of a tomb.
flowers bloom when Im taken away
:rofldrunk:

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: lostinbq]
    #465729 - 08/23/10 02:39 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

usually the calyx comes out quicker. but we will see. Do you know where that closeup picture of the male/female flower is?  It showed the crab like opening of the male and the female calyx?

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#466370 - 08/24/10 03:10 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Just a little update on the Plant/Setup
  • This is the Timer And the thermometer outside the closet.

• This is inside the closet as you can see I have the The Surge Protector connected to the timer. Then everything is connected to that.

This is the Bagseed at 35 days of veg. Really dark green color any reason? Topped/LST

• Then there is the ROCKLOCK At 5 Days veg. Horrible picture but it has its fan leafs coming out.

Any questions at all?

--------------------

Offlineweezy420
Stranger

#466408 - 08/24/10 08:08 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

you may have a N overdose with how dark green those leaves are

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#466413 - 08/24/10 08:19 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

For sure that's why?

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#466415 - 08/24/10 08:23 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

The plant seems healthy other wise

--------------------

Offlineweezy420
Stranger

#466673 - 08/24/10 04:31 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

im not 100% sure if thats the case, a TC could give advice backed with more experience than I.

but thats what im leaning towards :shrug:

have you been feeding it? if so whats the NPK and how often are you feeding it?

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#466832 - 08/24/10 08:24 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I doubt thats why cause The leafs are always light green then when they get bigger they tend to get a darker green. And the NPK of my soil was like 0.03-0.07-0.04 something like that And I just started feeding it Schultz 10 15 10.

--------------------

Offlineweezy420
Stranger

#467048 - 08/25/10 12:19 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

when did you start feeding in relation to when the pic was taken?

im tryna figure this out. it may just be genetic or something :shrug:

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#467060 - 08/25/10 12:46 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

This picture was takin 2 days ago. And I started feeding last monday. But I swear this is how the plant has looking since those fan leafs got big. There bigger then my hand Ill take a picture

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#467064 - 08/25/10 12:48 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

But the lower fan leafs like on the second node are now getting this hard feeling like the leaf is really rough but isn't dying or anything.and then from so on they get darker and darker the ones at the very top are like super dark and have purple fading in the each leaf on the fan leaf ill take a pic of that.

--------------------

Offlineweezy420
Stranger

#467568 - 08/25/10 11:57 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

ya' stumped me.

im pretty sure a flush wouldnt hurt anyways

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#467579 - 08/26/10 12:31 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

?????????????

--------------------

Offlineweezy420
Stranger

#467716 - 08/26/10 09:29 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

looks like a pistil coming out of the calyx on the left:gethigh:

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#467718 - 08/26/10 09:35 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Yes it is a pistil theres another one coming out 2 On the same calyx

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#467722 - 08/26/10 09:45 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Should I be feeding it every watering or every other? Schultz....

--------------------

Offlineweezy420
Stranger

#467726 - 08/26/10 10:00 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

i would feed every other watering.

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#467761 - 08/26/10 11:46 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

mkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

--------------------

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

#467926 - 08/26/10 03:21 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

female for sure.

i believe your dark green leaves and purpling may be due to a lack of phosphorous, which is the p in N-P-K. my 2 cents.

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#467946 - 08/26/10 03:46 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Well I have been feeding it like a mother. 10 15 10 idk ...

--------------------

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

#467997 - 08/26/10 04:29 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

well that might be ur problem, it could instead be to much phosphorous, u usually want the highest concentration to be n, then k and last p when vegitative. 

then when its flowering its high p then k, then the lowest of n.

are u flowering already? if u just went straight from the veg nutes to the bloom nutes it could just be te reaction of the plant from the shock.

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#469318 - 08/29/10 05:57 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Not flowering yet. But they have always been real dark thats what I am saying. I ain't worrying about it tho. But hey I got a question I was trying to tie the plant down again and with my rough hands I accidentally cut one of the pre-flowers off. Is that bad?

--------------------

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

#469445 - 08/29/10 04:00 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

na man doesnt even matter. it would probably be like if if u ripped of a nail. nothin.

--------------------

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

#469446 - 08/29/10 04:01 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

if u don't want them so dark and to have that purp, get them something with less phosphorous.

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#469473 - 08/29/10 05:00 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

It don't even matter. Its just a test plant that came out to be a female Also a learnin experience.

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#470301 - 08/31/10 09:36 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Ok My plant is very sick I fed it pretty much 3 times in a row full strength accident. But this does look like nutrient burn right.

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#470302 - 08/31/10 09:37 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Should I flush

--------------------

Offlineweezy420
Stranger

#470316 - 08/31/10 10:29 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

definatley should flush.

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#470345 - 08/31/10 11:42 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Is it nute burn tho?

--------------------

Offlineweezy420
Stranger

#470647 - 08/31/10 10:56 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

#471078 - 09/01/10 11:47 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

yes and flush it. 3 gallons of water should be enough for ur size pot, just drain it all through and let it all drain out, then don't water it for about a week and resume feeding.  I mean, i immediately resume feeding after flushing, but not for nute burns. to avoid nute burns.

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#472104 - 09/04/10 01:01 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

So the bagseed is doing much better. Preflowers are everywhere. The hairs are short not long like ive seen on most plants. Pics up maybe if you want to see.

The rocklock is growing a little different because It has leafs growing out of the node where the first leafs are That didn't happen on the bagseed That is normal I am guessing tho. And another thing some new growth that is growing has some strange leaf characteristics the tips of the fan leafs that are coming out are like bent under and it was like that already when it was coming out. Not the whole fan leaf is like that just the middle leaf but on both fan leafs. I am sorry I am stoned. Ill just put pics up in a bit and show you. But I assure you the plant is healthy its just a strange leaf characteristic.

--------------------

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

#472167 - 09/04/10 04:02 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

ya man, real seeds grow so much crazier than bagseeds. its weird man.

they just bloooooooooooooww your mind.

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#472902 - 09/05/10 11:07 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Pics up in 30 mins

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#472909 - 09/05/10 11:45 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

***********UPDATE************
Alrightyyy now So The Bagseed is growing so much there are stems popping out everywhere So are a ton more preflowers. I Have been giving it just water Since The nutrient burn. I plan on taking clones soon tho Cause I need a Constant flow coming in.
Now the ROCK LOCK has mutant leafs the 2 fan leafs you see coming out have no tips on longest leafs. All the leafs are fine except those two. But I am sure everything will be OK I think I see more mutant-ness coming out tho we will see.
Enjoy the Pictures here you GO

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#472910 - 09/05/10 11:46 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Something is wrong with the growery and viewing pictures tho So they are there but you prolly cant make em bigger

--------------------

OfflineDudeTron
 User Gallery

#472942 - 09/06/10 02:07 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I think the leaf curling is just N overdose, which you're already working on it sounds like.

Also I've read it's easier to take clones when mom has low N, so that could be a reason to put it off for a few more days.

They look great though man... I dig the CFL array too

Offlinerakipo
Stranger
Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: DudeTron]
    #473034 - 09/06/10 11:19 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

those r some sexy ass trees bro :thumbup: good job

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#473043 - 09/06/10 11:47 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I am telling you guys it cant be no N overdose cause I don't feed it. There is no tips on the 2 mutant leafs you see its really weird.

And Thank you Rakipo

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#473877 - 09/07/10 11:06 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Going to start Flowering this Bitch Tomorrow. Any Tips?

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#474480 - 09/09/10 06:10 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Day 1 Of flowering

--------------------

Offlinelostinbq
!!!STARNGE!!!!

#474714 - 09/09/10 05:58 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

critik said:
Going to start Flowering this Bitch Tomorrow. Any Tips?

yea dont mess up.. lol jk. GL keep us up with some pics..

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: lostinbq]
    #474825 - 09/09/10 08:11 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Yezzir I will.

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#475113 - 09/10/10 01:15 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Day 2 of Flowering.
Nothing too new yet. Hopefully I don't Have a light leak. I went in the closet to do a test with the door closed and When I have my light on in the room. it doesn't really bring light into the closet but you can see the light around the edges of the door. But I couldn't visually see the plants. And I try to keep my light off as much as possible I might turn it on for a second to grab something.

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#475114 - 09/10/10 01:16 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Pictures wont zoom in I don't know why.

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#475119 - 09/10/10 01:29 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I counted 15 grow tips

--------------------

InvisibleCid_Lives
Shhhhh
Male

#475178 - 09/10/10 03:24 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Very nice!:borat:

OfflineBotanomancer
Plant Wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: Cid_Lives]
    #475181 - 09/10/10 03:45 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Keep in mind when people are talking about light leaks during the 12 dark cycle, in nature it's never 100% no light leaks.  As long as you keep it darker than the moon would illuminate outside your good.

Looking fantastic!

Offlinelostinbq
!!!STARNGE!!!!

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: Cid_Lives]
    #475309 - 09/10/10 08:20 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Cid_Lives said:

what he said
:zombie2:

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#475394 - 09/11/10 01:25 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

lostinbq said:
Quote:

Cid_Lives said:

what he said
:zombie2:

Sweet I was hoping some one would say that. Thnx and ty everyone else.

--------------------

Offlineweedgrwr
CrzyAsian

Loc: Europe Flag
    #477567 - 09/15/10 02:27 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

dude post up some flowering pics!!!! how's she lookin'??? :tongue:

--------------------
"Never fight with a pig - you both get dirty and the pig enjoys it." Ditch the dealer. Learn how to grow weed <3 The Herb.

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: weedgrwr]
    #477599 - 09/15/10 03:25 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Well you cant tell unless you look close but there is pistils popping up everywhere I will post pics maybe tomorrow.

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#480184 - 09/20/10 11:04 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

UPDATE
OK guys I got a update for you all. I Have been busy cause of work but I am free right now so check it. There pistils popping up everywhere on the Bagseed But nothing on the rock lock yet. The Bagseed has No smell on the forming buds but hopefully later on it does.
QUESTIONS
Why are some of the hairs on the first pre-flowers turning brown?
What can you tell me about my bagseed? Is it Indica Or Sativa?
PICS
Bagseed- 12 days of flowering

Rocklock- 12 days of flowering

Tonight's Menu
Trainwreck-

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#480229 - 09/21/10 05:34 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

that bagseeds getting big man, good work :awehigh:
the rocklock is looking good too.
that trainwreck makes my mouth waterr

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#480315 - 09/21/10 11:55 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

IS it normal for older hairs to turn brown? Cause some are turning brown.

--------------------

Offlinelostinbq
!!!STARNGE!!!!

#480339 - 09/21/10 01:09 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

my plants well the few i have grown some of them had the single cylax that points out from the side thoes would turn brown and then the rest of the plant. but this was in there 2nd month tho, can u get a better pic of the brown hairs you are talking about.

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#480402 - 09/21/10 05:34 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

its hard to take a pic with a shitty cam ill keep you updated.

--------------------

Edited by critik (09/28/10 07:47 PM)

Offlinelostinbq
!!!STARNGE!!!!

#480603 - 09/21/10 11:29 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

PLEASE DO. im enjoying the show :imslow:

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#492536 - 10/27/10 08:19 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

4 Gram Harvest. Yes I know it's horrible. But I went up to the hydro store and picked up some real soil and nutrients and lots of other supplies and my next grow which I plan on doing a lot better.

Now the high is decent nothing too great really drains you to where you don't want to do anything.

The smell is like hay. Shits weak.

But that's it all done with this grow.

And if your curious the bottom right is the Rocklock which I did not veg long at all. The high is actually Pretty nice. Once again tho nothing extravagant. It does have a lot of trichome coverage But It doesn't look too crazy But I am sure its because I used cheap miracle grow soil and didn't feed it right I was really slacking. But next grow should be beast.

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#492558 - 10/27/10 08:37 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

hey, at least its something.
:feelsgoodman:

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#492572 - 10/27/10 08:54 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah your right. But Quick question whats the best way to tell when the buds are done drying?

--------------------

OfflineDieselB
High Watt Closet
Male

#492581 - 10/27/10 09:07 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Thats the problem, with a proper dry and cure that shit would be smokin way harder. Looks fire.

The stem needs to snap cleanly when you try to bend it.

--------------------
If you ain't smokin' dro, you're smokin' reggie. :shrug:

InvisibleCid_Lives
Shhhhh
Male

#492588 - 10/27/10 09:15 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

When the stem snaps easily, it's time for curing.

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#492595 - 10/27/10 09:21 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Alright Thank you guys. Look out for my next grow! Blue Cheese and maybe some Sour D if I get the Clones. And A Bunch of bagseed.

--------------------

Offlinelostinbq
!!!STARNGE!!!!

#492920 - 10/28/10 06:45 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

not bad. in my mind if u harvest, it get u feeling different then you where and it is a pleasant feeling(not the feels bad)then you WIN in my book. if we all had good seeds/clones wed be all smoking posting the same shit just about. i just cut one of my plants down and got a half+. due to not great lighting till the last month of flowering and water problems. not the best looking but it has a citrus taste through the vaporizer, burns nice too tastes a lil like a orange. got a dank smell like weed i use-to buy back in the mid 90's. not the nicest looking but more then i had witch was none...

--------------------

Offlinelostinbq
!!!STARNGE!!!!

#492922 - 10/28/10 06:48 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

lol on another note where i had it hanging my wife would open the door and stand there smelling it. it was funny to watch her admire the pretty flowers i grew her.

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#492951 - 10/28/10 08:02 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

HAhaha thats wasup. It doesn't have much of a taste not yet atleast I am curing it now. But it gives you a real head high. I am happy I guess I mean its green and its getting me high and I didn't really pay for it like that. But IM ready for the next grow.

--------------------

Offlineweezy420
Stranger

#492970 - 10/28/10 08:34 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

even if you dont think its good, its practice for the next run:thumbup:

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#492974 - 10/28/10 08:39 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

wait so what happened with the rocklock?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Boomr Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck