Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: critik]
    #492536 - 10/27/10 08:19 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

4 Gram Harvest. Yes I know it's horrible. But I went up to the hydro store and picked up some real soil and nutrients and lots of other supplies and my next grow which I plan on doing a lot better.

Now the high is decent nothing too great really drains you to where you don't want to do anything.

The smell is like hay. Shits weak.

But that's it all done with this grow.

And if your curious the bottom right is the Rocklock which I did not veg long at all. The high is actually Pretty nice. Once again tho nothing extravagant. It does have a lot of trichome coverage But It doesn't look too crazy But I am sure its because I used cheap miracle grow soil and didn't feed it right I was really slacking. But next grow should be beast.

--------------------

"you know, when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it? God's the guy that ignores you"
"I got something that will fit in that hole... its right here in my pocket"
"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: critik]
    #492558 - 10/27/10 08:37 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

hey, at least its something.
:feelsgoodman:

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: iStoner]
    #492572 - 10/27/10 08:54 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah your right. But Quick question whats the best way to tell when the buds are done drying?

--------------------

"you know, when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it? God's the guy that ignores you"
"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

OfflineDieselB
High Watt Closet
Male

#492581 - 10/27/10 09:07 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Thats the problem, with a proper dry and cure that shit would be smokin way harder. Looks fire.

The stem needs to snap cleanly when you try to bend it.

--------------------
If you ain't smokin' dro, you're smokin' reggie. :shrug:

InvisibleCid_Lives
Shhhhh
Male

#492588 - 10/27/10 09:15 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

When the stem snaps easily, it's time for curing.

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: Cid_Lives]
    #492595 - 10/27/10 09:21 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Alright Thank you guys. Look out for my next grow! Blue Cheese and maybe some Sour D if I get the Clones. And A Bunch of bagseed.

--------------------

Offlinelostinbq
!!!STARNGE!!!!

#492920 - 10/28/10 06:45 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

not bad. in my mind if u harvest, it get u feeling different then you where and it is a pleasant feeling(not the feels bad)then you WIN in my book. if we all had good seeds/clones wed be all smoking posting the same shit just about. i just cut one of my plants down and got a half+. due to not great lighting till the last month of flowering and water problems. not the best looking but it has a citrus taste through the vaporizer, burns nice too tastes a lil like a orange. got a dank smell like weed i use-to buy back in the mid 90's. not the nicest looking but more then i had witch was none...

--------------------
Everyone are you ready for doom,
Because I've blackened the sun,
And I've bloodied the moon.
I bring gloom when I step in the room,
With the fumes of a tomb.
flowers bloom when Im taken away
:rofldrunk:

Offlinelostinbq
!!!STARNGE!!!!

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: lostinbq]
    #492922 - 10/28/10 06:48 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

lol on another note where i had it hanging my wife would open the door and stand there smelling it. it was funny to watch her admire the pretty flowers i grew her.

--------------------
Everyone are you ready for doom,
Because I've blackened the sun,
And I've bloodied the moon.
I bring gloom when I step in the room,
With the fumes of a tomb.
flowers bloom when Im taken away
:rofldrunk:

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: lostinbq]
    #492951 - 10/28/10 08:02 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

HAhaha thats wasup. It doesn't have much of a taste not yet atleast I am curing it now. But it gives you a real head high. I am happy I guess I mean its green and its getting me high and I didn't really pay for it like that. But IM ready for the next grow.

--------------------

Offlineweezy420
Stranger

#492970 - 10/28/10 08:34 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

even if you dont think its good, its practice for the next run:thumbup:

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: weezy420]
    #492974 - 10/28/10 08:39 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

wait so what happened with the rocklock?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates