Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekickin-two-hundo
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| ♪♫♪♫♪♫
Male User Gallery

Loc: afghanistan
Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: critik]
    #467926 - 08/26/10 03:21 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

female for sure.

i believe your dark green leaves and purpling may be due to a lack of phosphorous, which is the p in N-P-K. my 2 cents.

--------------------
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

anything and everything i post on here is completely fictional and come straight from the deepest depths of the black hole which is my mind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: kickin-two-hundo]
    #467946 - 08/26/10 03:46 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Well I have been feeding it like a mother. 10 15 10 idk ...

--------------------

"you know, when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it? God's the guy that ignores you"
"I got something that will fit in that hole... its right here in my pocket"
"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: critik]
    #467997 - 08/26/10 04:29 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

well that might be ur problem, it could instead be to much phosphorous, u usually want the highest concentration to be n, then k and last p when vegitative. 

then when its flowering its high p then k, then the lowest of n.

are u flowering already? if u just went straight from the veg nutes to the bloom nutes it could just be te reaction of the plant from the shock.

--------------------

anything and everything i post on here is completely fictional and come straight from the deepest depths of the black hole which is my mind.

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: kickin-two-hundo]
    #469318 - 08/29/10 05:57 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Not flowering yet. But they have always been real dark thats what I am saying. I ain't worrying about it tho. But hey I got a question I was trying to tie the plant down again and with my rough hands I accidentally cut one of the pre-flowers off. Is that bad?

--------------------

"you know, when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it? God's the guy that ignores you"
"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

#469445 - 08/29/10 04:00 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

na man doesnt even matter. it would probably be like if if u ripped of a nail. nothin.

--------------------

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

#469446 - 08/29/10 04:01 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

if u don't want them so dark and to have that purp, get them something with less phosphorous.

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#469473 - 08/29/10 05:00 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

It don't even matter. Its just a test plant that came out to be a female Also a learnin experience.

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#470301 - 08/31/10 09:36 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Ok My plant is very sick I fed it pretty much 3 times in a row full strength accident. But this does look like nutrient burn right.

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#470302 - 08/31/10 09:37 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Should I flush

--------------------

Offlineweezy420
Stranger

#470316 - 08/31/10 10:29 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

definatley should flush.

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: weezy420]
    #470345 - 08/31/10 11:42 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Is it nute burn tho?

--------------------

Offlineweezy420
Stranger

#470647 - 08/31/10 10:56 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: weezy420]
    #471078 - 09/01/10 11:47 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

yes and flush it. 3 gallons of water should be enough for ur size pot, just drain it all through and let it all drain out, then don't water it for about a week and resume feeding.  I mean, i immediately resume feeding after flushing, but not for nute burns. to avoid nute burns.

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#472104 - 09/04/10 01:01 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

So the bagseed is doing much better. Preflowers are everywhere. The hairs are short not long like ive seen on most plants. Pics up maybe if you want to see.

The rocklock is growing a little different because It has leafs growing out of the node where the first leafs are That didn't happen on the bagseed That is normal I am guessing tho. And another thing some new growth that is growing has some strange leaf characteristics the tips of the fan leafs that are coming out are like bent under and it was like that already when it was coming out. Not the whole fan leaf is like that just the middle leaf but on both fan leafs. I am sorry I am stoned. Ill just put pics up in a bit and show you. But I assure you the plant is healthy its just a strange leaf characteristic.

--------------------

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

#472167 - 09/04/10 04:02 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

ya man, real seeds grow so much crazier than bagseeds. its weird man.

they just bloooooooooooooww your mind.

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#472902 - 09/05/10 11:07 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Pics up in 30 mins

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#472909 - 09/05/10 11:45 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

***********UPDATE************
Alrightyyy now So The Bagseed is growing so much there are stems popping out everywhere So are a ton more preflowers. I Have been giving it just water Since The nutrient burn. I plan on taking clones soon tho Cause I need a Constant flow coming in.
Now the ROCK LOCK has mutant leafs the 2 fan leafs you see coming out have no tips on longest leafs. All the leafs are fine except those two. But I am sure everything will be OK I think I see more mutant-ness coming out tho we will see.
Enjoy the Pictures here you GO

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#472910 - 09/05/10 11:46 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Something is wrong with the growery and viewing pictures tho So they are there but you prolly cant make em bigger

--------------------

OfflineDudeTron
 User Gallery

#472942 - 09/06/10 02:07 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I think the leaf curling is just N overdose, which you're already working on it sounds like.

Also I've read it's easier to take clones when mom has low N, so that could be a reason to put it off for a few more days.

They look great though man... I dig the CFL array too

Offlinerakipo
Stranger
Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: DudeTron]
    #473034 - 09/06/10 11:19 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

those r some sexy ass trees bro :thumbup: good job

--------------------
Everything I say or post is 100% authentic. I am an outlaw and I do many illegal things. I am proud of them all.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck