Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: critik]
    #464639 - 08/21/10 01:22 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Alright I posted this picture Because I wanted to know what causes the edges of the fan leafs to bend down like that. Both of the bottom fan leafs are just like that and have been that way since the early days in veg.
But the fan leaf to the right is the same but it aint as bad and is only on the longest leaf. The reason I am asking this is because I just don't like to see the plant growing funny. I just want to know what would cause this and maybe how to fix. I think its over watering cause as the plant got bigger it wasn't as bad on other fan leafs.

Any ideas?

--------------------

"you know, when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it? God's the guy that ignores you"
"I got something that will fit in that hole... its right here in my pocket"
"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: critik]
    #465721 - 08/23/10 01:09 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

OK what are the balls were I topped the plant? There some over the plant but there not on both sides some nodes have one some have none what is it?

And also whats up with the purple color on the fan leaf stems? Looks nice how it fades out on the vanes on the fan leaf.

Even where I topped the plant in the inside of the stem is purple to.

--------------------

"you know, when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it? God's the guy that ignores you"
"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

Edited by critik (08/23/10 01:14 AM)

Offlinelostinbq
!!!STARNGE!!!!

#465722 - 08/23/10 01:23 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

i believe that looks female. the pic on the left. just no calyx coming out. my clones do it if i keep them under 24/0

--------------------
Everyone are you ready for doom,
Because I've blackened the sun,
And I've bloodied the moon.
I bring gloom when I step in the room,
With the fumes of a tomb.
flowers bloom when Im taken away
:rofldrunk:

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: lostinbq]
    #465729 - 08/23/10 02:39 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

usually the calyx comes out quicker. but we will see. Do you know where that closeup picture of the male/female flower is?  It showed the crab like opening of the male and the female calyx?

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#466370 - 08/24/10 03:10 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Just a little update on the Plant/Setup
  • This is the Timer And the thermometer outside the closet.

• This is inside the closet as you can see I have the The Surge Protector connected to the timer. Then everything is connected to that.

This is the Bagseed at 35 days of veg. Really dark green color any reason? Topped/LST

• Then there is the ROCKLOCK At 5 Days veg. Horrible picture but it has its fan leafs coming out.

Any questions at all?

--------------------

Offlineweezy420
Stranger

#466408 - 08/24/10 08:08 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

you may have a N overdose with how dark green those leaves are

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: weezy420]
    #466413 - 08/24/10 08:19 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

For sure that's why?

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#466415 - 08/24/10 08:23 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

The plant seems healthy other wise

--------------------

Offlineweezy420
Stranger

#466673 - 08/24/10 04:31 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

im not 100% sure if thats the case, a TC could give advice backed with more experience than I.

but thats what im leaning towards :shrug:

have you been feeding it? if so whats the NPK and how often are you feeding it?

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: weezy420]
    #466832 - 08/24/10 08:24 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I doubt thats why cause The leafs are always light green then when they get bigger they tend to get a darker green. And the NPK of my soil was like 0.03-0.07-0.04 something like that And I just started feeding it Schultz 10 15 10.

--------------------

Offlineweezy420
Stranger

#467048 - 08/25/10 12:19 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

when did you start feeding in relation to when the pic was taken?

im tryna figure this out. it may just be genetic or something :shrug:

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#467060 - 08/25/10 12:46 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

This picture was takin 2 days ago. And I started feeding last monday. But I swear this is how the plant has looking since those fan leafs got big. There bigger then my hand Ill take a picture

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#467064 - 08/25/10 12:48 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

But the lower fan leafs like on the second node are now getting this hard feeling like the leaf is really rough but isn't dying or anything.and then from so on they get darker and darker the ones at the very top are like super dark and have purple fading in the each leaf on the fan leaf ill take a pic of that.

--------------------

Offlineweezy420
Stranger

#467568 - 08/25/10 11:57 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

ya' stumped me.

im pretty sure a flush wouldnt hurt anyways

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#467579 - 08/26/10 12:31 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

?????????????

--------------------

Offlineweezy420
Stranger

#467716 - 08/26/10 09:29 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

looks like a pistil coming out of the calyx on the left:gethigh:

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#467718 - 08/26/10 09:35 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Yes it is a pistil theres another one coming out 2 On the same calyx

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#467722 - 08/26/10 09:45 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Should I be feeding it every watering or every other? Schultz....

--------------------

Offlineweezy420
Stranger

#467726 - 08/26/10 10:00 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

i would feed every other watering.

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#467761 - 08/26/10 11:46 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

mkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds