Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: critik]
    #461207 - 08/16/10 01:14 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Alright So I have A update a lot has changed over the last few days I recently transplanted the plant which turned out good the plant seems to be doing way better then before...

Anyways I started to train the plant. But shortly after it was standing straight back up :frown: I wish I had a screen cause There is not really a way to tie it down again its crazy.

Tomorrow I am going to feed it some Schultz to see how it works out. I cant wait till this thing really bushes out either i want to to use all the light equally in a way.

Pics
This was A couple days before I tied it down..
This is a Couple days after.
A full shot?

Any advice? What ya think?

--------------------

"you know, when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it? God's the guy that ignores you"
"I got something that will fit in that hole... its right here in my pocket"
"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: critik]
    #461210 - 08/16/10 01:18 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

And whats up with this fan leaf having 8 leafs while others have 5 and 7.

Look close theres a little leaf at the back of the leaf.

--------------------

"you know, when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it? God's the guy that ignores you"
"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oaktown to NOLA
    #461253 - 08/16/10 07:51 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Tie a string to them and duct tape it to the pot.  That is what I always do for training.  Sometimes fn leaves just grow weird I don't think there is anything wrong.

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: SmOakland]
    #461384 - 08/16/10 01:55 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

MK Will do Ty

--------------------

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| ♪♫♪♫♪♫
Male User Gallery

Loc: afghanistan
    #461403 - 08/16/10 02:12 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

yep i was about to say something very similar, i just use a piece of tape, and fold it in half for most of the piece so the sticky parts are stuck to each other, and then i leave the two ends still sticky and i wrap the duck tape around the stem and then stick the two still sticky parts together and then to the side of the pot, and put another piece of duck tape to hold that, it sounds confusing but its really not, ill put some pics to show u what im talking about.

I use this green plant tape, but duck tape works the same, I'll do them both so you can get a good idea.

Fresh Strip, not folded or anything yet.

Folded in half in the middle so it doesn't stick to the stem or leaves

Folded in half and stuck to itself, this is what the finished tape will look like, except with your plants stem inside the loop, i would take pictures of my training but the pretty little ladies are sleeping right now..

and who knows why some leaves have even numbers and some have odd, i just think of it as a somewhat retarded leaf.  My baby that im flowering right now has leaves with 7,8,9,10,11,12, and 13. idk whats up with it, but when its all done i am going to do a full comparison between the bud sights that have 13 leaves on average, and the ones that have 9 leaves on average, to see if there is a difference in bud quality.

--------------------
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

anything and everything i post on here is completely fictional and come straight from the deepest depths of the black hole which is my mind.

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: kickin-two-hundo]
    #461413 - 08/16/10 02:19 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Hmm I think I can cook something up to tie it down ty.

And yea I guess its just a retarded leaf

--------------------

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

#461480 - 08/16/10 03:09 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

hey and one thing man, i wouldnt recommend spraying water on your plants while your leaves are on, the water droplets can work like tiny magnifying glasses, and actually burn your leaves. If you want to foliar feed, you should do it when your lights are off....

.... just a suggestion

And what why can't you tie your plant down again? i dont understand that.

--------------------

anything and everything i post on here is completely fictional and come straight from the deepest depths of the black hole which is my mind.

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: kickin-two-hundo]
    #461572 - 08/16/10 04:25 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I can tie it down its so compact right in between the nodes at the top of the plant but i am going to give it a shot.

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#461598 - 08/16/10 04:57 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Just gave it a feeding of Schultz. And tied it down more

--------------------

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

#461776 - 08/16/10 10:51 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

oh okay, well don't rush with the tying, do it slow, tie it down, leave it a day tie it down some more.

Wouldnt't wanna snap it now, yaa meeann?

--------------------

OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

#461952 - 08/17/10 08:08 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

kickin-two-hundo said:
yaa meeann?

fa' sho'.

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: SmOakland]
    #462335 - 08/17/10 03:42 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Started the rocklock

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#462362 - 08/17/10 04:24 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Let me get this right I went ahead and made a premixed gallon jug of the SChultz. And it says 7 drops per quart. 4 quarts in a gallon and I wasn't going to use full strength So I did 3 drops per quart which is 12 drops total in the gallon? And when they say drops they just mean a drop not the whole tube worth right?

--------------------

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

#462609 - 08/17/10 10:31 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

lol yes

--------------------

OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

#462831 - 08/18/10 10:44 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

kickin-two-hundo said:
hey and one thing man, i wouldnt recommend spraying water on your plants while your LIGHTS are on, the water droplets can work like tiny magnifying glasses, and actually burn your leaves. If you want to foliar feed, you should do it when your lights are off....

.... just a suggestion

Why are you foliar feeding anyway?  I consider foliar feeding to be for very experienced growers only who have everything else perfected and really wanna jack up their yields.  Under floros i doubt your plants will grow fast enough to need foliar feeding. Just my thoughts.

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#463063 - 08/18/10 05:41 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

So they think its raining --..--

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#463404 - 08/19/10 01:35 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Its Alive. :headbanger:

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#463412 - 08/19/10 02:08 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Should I top?

And another questions Whats My chances ON getting a hermie on the rocklock. What causes A hermie? Or are just some seeds Hermie from the start?

--------------------

OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

#463451 - 08/19/10 08:13 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

critik said:
Should I top?

And another questions Whats My chances ON getting a hermie on the rocklock. What causes A hermie? Or are just some seeds Hermie from the start?

It should have stable genetics and therefore not hermie on its own.  Plants herm when exposed to stress, like over/under watering, over fertilizing, mutilation, or fluctuations in the light cycle.  I think the most common mistake indoors that causes plants to herm is a light leak during the dark cycle.

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#463650 - 08/19/10 03:55 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

HMmm I gotcha. I feel like the Bagseed I am growing now Has some bad genes "I think". But I topped it anyway Waiting to see results from that..

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck