Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Boomr Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: rakipo]
    #457466 - 08/09/10 09:33 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

they always droop after I water idk why. I going to post a pic tonight tho

--------------------

"you know, when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it? God's the guy that ignores you"
"I got something that will fit in that hole... its right here in my pocket"
"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: critik]
    #457526 - 08/10/10 12:32 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------

"you know, when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it? God's the guy that ignores you"
"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: critik]
    #457527 - 08/10/10 12:32 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

20 days veg

--------------------

Offlinerakipo
Stranger
    #457543 - 08/10/10 04:44 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

They usually do this because of over watering, which just means that water has filled the air pockets in the soil and the roots are suffocating. You can combat this by adding 1 teaspoon of 3% hydrogen peroxide per gallon of water and slowly increasing to full strength for marijuana plants which is 2 1/2 teaspoons. Make sure you buy 3% hydrogen peroxide. Even if your leaves are curling downwards just because they like the way your soil looks, this will prevent over watering and will give you extremely happy and productive roots, which results in bigger plants, which therefor results in bigger buds. I hope I'm not overloading you or anything, but if you follow these instructions I'm giving you to the T you'll have no problem getting some healthy plants that will give you some dank bud.

This works because hydrogen peroxide dissolves into h20 rapidly, and while doing this it kind of boots out the extra o molecule in the process. Oxygen is very reactive so it either will break down dead organic matter which helps prevent root rot by getting rid of root matter that might be starting to die for some reason. The extra o molecules will also form with each other for create o2, which of course is oxygen. I have a strong hunch that your leaves will perk up in about 3 or four days time once you start adding hydrogen peroxide to your water. Since you aren't using nutes yet, and you say your PH is level, unless the temperature is too high I think this is the only thing it can be.

Nice plants btw, they have some nice thick stems

--------------------
Everything I say or post is 100% authentic. I am an outlaw and I do many illegal things. I am proud of them all.

Edited by rakipo (08/10/10 04:45 AM)

Offlinerakipo
Stranger
Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: rakipo]
    #457544 - 08/10/10 04:49 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Oh and btw the soil you look to be using is coco fiber :thumbup: best you can get imo.

--------------------
Everything I say or post is 100% authentic. I am an outlaw and I do many illegal things. I am proud of them all.

Offlinerakipo
Stranger
    #457548 - 08/10/10 05:37 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Sry, I was a little high when I made that post about PH. It's supposed to be at a 7.0 not a 6.0. So since your soil is 6.0 i would definitely bring it into the 6.5-7.0 range.

--------------------

Edited by rakipo (08/10/10 05:39 AM)

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#457818 - 08/10/10 03:21 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Hmmm Alright now with the 3% peroxide Could I add that to my premixed tub of the schultz? And I need a Better Ph tester Cause this one is only from 6.0 to like 7.8 so The water turns yellow and on the chart yellow is 6.0 lol its cheap. I am going to get a better one. And why do you think its coco fiber this is what I am using http://www.scotts.com/smg/catalog/productTemplate.jsp?proId=prod70366&itemId=cat50042

I Might transplant tonight

--------------------

Offlinerakipo
Stranger
    #457864 - 08/10/10 04:53 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

critik said:
Hmmm Alright now with the 3% peroxide Could I add that to my premixed tub of the schultz? And I need a Better Ph tester Cause this one is only from 6.0 to like 7.8 so The water turns yellow and on the chart yellow is 6.0 lol its cheap. I am going to get a better one. And why do you think its coco fiber this is what I am using http://www.scotts.com/smg/catalog/productTemplate.jsp?proId=prod70366&itemId=cat50042

I Might transplant tonight

Yup, you can add the peroxide to the tub. The potting soil really looks like coco coir because it looks like it has little pieces of coconut husk in it.

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#458116 - 08/11/10 12:02 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I think it does have little pieces But not alot

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#458640 - 08/12/10 12:59 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

looking forward to seeing your grow dude, looking real nice

--------------------

OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oaktown to NOLA
Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: iStoner]
    #458723 - 08/12/10 10:03 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I personally would not worry too much about the pH.  I think you are over thinking things.  Somebody suggested LST earlier.  You should do this, especially with the horizontal orientation of your light setup and the fact that you only have one plant (correct?).  This is my LST done outdoors:

Bend the bitch over and tie her down.  Keep tying her down so she grows horizontally and creates budding sites all along the main stem.

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: SmOakland]
    #458784 - 08/12/10 11:15 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Yea I was gonna do the scrog you know. But I dont think I wanna build one. I am gonna Lst tho for sure for maximum light coverage. I just dont think its the right time cause I am just now getting leafs growing out the nodes I might lst it tonight.

Btw I moved the plant to the closet for veg pics up later

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: iStoner]
    #458787 - 08/12/10 11:16 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

iStoner said:

Thnx Cant wait to start growing the Blue Cheese And rocklock

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#458796 - 08/12/10 11:22 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

critik said:
Quote:

iStoner said:

Thnx Cant wait to start growing the Blue Cheese And rocklock

rocklock is a nice strain dont know aobut blue cheese though, havent heard of it

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#458939 - 08/12/10 03:55 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Well we gonna see how the blue is soon

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#458942 - 08/12/10 03:58 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------

Offlineweezy420
Stranger

#458988 - 08/12/10 06:30 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

looks good man!

have you thought about making a reflector for those lights?

and i think i read somewhere that at least some of the "cheese" strains are special phenotypes of certain kush strains. i think i may have seen it in high times? im not too sure.

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: weezy420]
    #459095 - 08/12/10 10:25 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I recently had my plant vegging on 24 hour light and I switched it to 18 6 do you think that would cause any problems?

And another question when its in the dark cycle my light from my room hits the plants is that bad?

Cause I know when you flower a plant you cant have no light hitting the plant during the 12 hours of darkness.

--------------------

OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oaktown to NOLA
    #459277 - 08/13/10 08:30 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

critik said:
I recently had my plant vegging on 24 hour light and I switched it to 18 6 do you think that would cause any problems?

Nope.  You won't have any problems.

Quote:

critik said:
And another question when its in the dark cycle my light from my room hits the plants is that bad?

Cause I know when you flower a plant you cant have no light hitting the plant during the 12 hours of darkness.

Right.  During veg it does not really matter (although some say you can induce flowering faster if the plants are on 18/6 with uninterrupted dark cycle).  During flowering you must seal all light leaks.

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: B A G S E E D CFl Grow. Mini Cab/Closet Grow []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[].. [Re: SmOakland]
    #459398 - 08/13/10 01:29 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

ThanX! SmOakland

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Boomr Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds