Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineKrackatus
Vapehead

Loc: UK Flag
Re: effects of marijuana? [Re: Tangerines]
    #439386 - 06/29/10 05:41 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Tangerines said:
All the stoners I know have a illogical disdain for any authority figures.

Same here. Probably why the government dosn't want us smoking the shit.

--------------------
"Cannabis is not a health problem. The problem is that it promotes social values and attitudes which are unwelcome in capitalist market based society. It's just that simple." - Terence McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisible13eetleJuice
The ghost with the most
Male

Loc: 6' under fertalizing bud
Re: effects of marijuana? [Re: Krackatus]
    #439395 - 06/29/10 05:59 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Krackatus said:
Quote:

Tangerines said:

"A cannabis user is arrested every 37 seconds and you wonder why we're paranoid"

C'MON YOU HAVEN'T HEARD THAT!? :cop:

--------------------

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Re: effects of marijuana? [Re: Krackatus]
    #439439 - 06/29/10 06:40 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Krackatus said:
Quote:

Tangerines said:

This is what's known as correlation without causation. 
Stoners are naturally part of a demographic that "disdain[s]" authority, but its not necessarily because we smoke.  The argument could just as easily be made that we smoke weed because we disdain authority...there's no tangible link, so its a fallacious argument.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Re: effects of marijuana? [Re: 81renaissance]
    #439459 - 06/29/10 07:07 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

i would say from personal experience that cannabis can cause some pretty bad respiratory conditions.

I have always remember my highschool days and a doctor that came into my class and explained that 1 joint was equal to smoking 5 packs of cigs! I do not believe that either, but would say it does have undesireable respiratory issues.

Thats why we need to come up with a comparable ingestion method. One that gives you the desired high, but be a lil easier on the body!

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: effects of marijuana? [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #439461 - 06/29/10 07:08 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Hey there spacemonkey :wave:

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Re: effects of marijuana? [Re: DungenessDank]
    #439475 - 06/29/10 07:27 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

hey Dungeness! How ya been?

--------------------

OfflineDRAGON
Doors of Perception
Male

Loc: Somewhere in the Universe
    #439484 - 06/29/10 07:44 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

SpaceMonkey said:
i would say from personal experience that cannabis can cause some pretty bad respiratory conditions.

I have always remember my highschool days and a doctor that came into my class and explained that 1 joint was equal to smoking 5 packs of cigs! I do not believe that either, but would say it does have undesireable respiratory issues.

Thats why we need to come up with a comparable ingestion method. One that gives you the desired high, but be a lil easier on the body!

Quote:

SpaceMonkey said:

From my personal experience Space cakes (Marijuana brownies), Bongs with diffusers and ice catchers (high quality bongs in general), vapes
and any food that you enjoy to eat. Sprinkle some Mary J on it and you'll be flying. Are all ways to avoid that nasty tar you get from smoking joints/blunts.

Smoking blunts is where you'll get those serious respiratory problems, especially if you have asthma.

When I was younger I used to get a pretty bad smokers cough because of smoking blunts all the time. But as soon as I started toking up from bowls and bongs. I haven't had smokers cough since and not any breathing issues either. I honestly believe that if you keep a healthy diet in your life, exercise and do all the things you're supposed to do to keep your body healthy. Then the only negative side effect the herb is going to bring to you is the short term memory loss you get when being supremely baked.
:awehigh:

Unless if you also count the munchies as a negative side effect as well :jointsmile:

Edited by DRAGON (06/29/10 07:48 PM)

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #439499 - 06/29/10 08:06 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Good good, doing my things, I assume you have been doing yours as well.

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: effects of marijuana? [Re: DRAGON]
    #439529 - 06/29/10 08:42 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

i always found munchies and short term memory loss were positive.

--------------------

OfflineTomCollins

Re: effects of marijuana? [Re: iStoner]
    #439539 - 06/29/10 08:59 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Short term memory loss makes life more interesting. Mine is so terrible. I'll put something down and literally forget immediately where I put it. Then I'll tear an entire room apart looking for it, only to find it in a ridiculously obvious place. I get soo pissed off when that happens, but when I find it, it's like the best fricken thing ever.

I find movies and T.V. shows last longer too, because you always forget what you watched and so you gotta watch it again. Planet Earth is bomb... I've been watchin that for like 2 weeks now. Still not through it totally. :tongue:

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: effects of marijuana? [Re: TomCollins]
    #439541 - 06/29/10 09:03 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

i once lit incense while high, then put it out in my water bottle. i totaly forgot, then chugged the water since i was cotton mouthed, them freaked out cause i just drank incense water.

--------------------

OfflineDRAGON
Doors of Perception
Male

Re: effects of marijuana? [Re: iStoner]
    #439543 - 06/29/10 09:06 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

iStoner said:
i always found munchies and short term memory loss were positive.

Me too :thumbup:

--------------------
"I know that I know nothing"

OfflineTomCollins

#439544 - 06/29/10 09:11 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

To be honest though, the anxiety problems I have now drove me to adopt a healthy diet, excercise daily, quit cigs & caffeine and most all other drugs.

So, although there appear to be physically adverse effects, they sort of propel you to live a better life. :shrug: Karma?

--------------------
andyistic said:
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Re: effects of marijuana? [Re: DungenessDank]
    #439546 - 06/29/10 09:16 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

yup, been doin my thing here too! summer growing season has been looking real promising! when i get my laptop back online i will have a butt load of pictures for ya all!

And as far as eating cannabis and smoking are concerned. I would have to say that eating it is a different feeling then smoking it! I can function quite well if i smoke, but when i eat it i have a hard time even moving much less thinking.

--------------------

OfflineDRAGON
Doors of Perception
Male

Re: effects of marijuana? [Re: TomCollins]
    #439559 - 06/29/10 09:44 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Spency said:
To be honest though, the anxiety problems I have now drove me to adopt a healthy diet, excercise daily, quit cigs & caffeine and most all other drugs.

So, although there appear to be physically adverse effects, they sort of propel you to live a better life. :shrug: Karma?

In a way you could view it as karma but it all comes down to how you want to live and for how long. You changed your lifestyle so you could live a happier existence right?

I mean their are people out there that continue to choose ways of living that ultimately in the end cause nothing but more harm and destruction. However in their eye's they feel it's what makes them happy despite what it might do to themselves and the world around them.

The fact that you've chosen what you have now is a great step forward imho.

All in all, who's baked? :awebig:

--------------------
"I know that I know nothing"

OfflineTomCollins

#439566 - 06/29/10 09:50 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I wish I was haha... I also wish I was sleeping now...

but unfortunately... I have important matters to attend to :meff:

Not lookin forward to crashing at work... but when I get back home I am gonna get as ripped as possible and pass out for a week.

--------------------
andyistic said:

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Cold as Hell Flag
    #439787 - 06/30/10 04:05 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

DRAGON said:
Quote:

Spency said:

In a way you could view it as karma but it all comes down to how you want to live and for how long. You changed your lifestyle so you could live a happier existence right?

I mean their are people out there that continue to choose ways of living that ultimately in the end cause nothing but more harm and destruction. However in their eye's they feel it's what makes them happy despite what it might do to themselves and the world around them.

The fact that you've chosen what you have now is a great step forward imho.

All in all, who's baked? :awebig:

I like what you said Dragon. I had to quit doing the other stuff because it was going to kill me sooner or later at the pace I was going and the life style that goes a long with it. It is personal choice of how do you want to live and for how long you want to live I hope to be getting a vapor in the near future but with the swag up here it would probably be a waste, so I am learning from you great people how to fix this problem myself and save money at the same time. Good luck with your search for the answer but it comes down to what you feel

--------------------
Just smoke a bowl and get over your self
We are human beings first everything else is second

You can not hold anything I post against me for I am delusional

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom