Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTheShroomJew23
The Chemist
Male

Re: Strain question.....? [Re: Kilroy]
    #436292 - 06/22/10 08:19 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Drive over to the Windy City and we can fill your car till its weighted down, then flood your home market thus creating a massive deflation in weed prices.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblebrifunforme
Card Holder. Not really

#436693 - 06/23/10 06:12 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Kilroy said:
We have a guy around here trying to get 60 a gram for some stuff, and the sad thing is that I live in a small town and people are buying it. I can not bring myself to spend that kind of money, but it is the only thing up here that you will get anything from(swag city here). Thats why I am taking it into my own hands and growing it myself. and by the way the 60 dollar stuff I have seen alot better looking stuff for 50 bucks a quarter down in the twin cities.(quarter is 7 grams if anyone didnt know)

Quote:

Kilroy said:
We have a guy around here trying to get 60 a gram for some stuff, and the sad thing is that I live in a small town and people are buying it. I can not bring myself to spend that kind of money, but it is the only thing up here that you will get anything from(swag city here). Thats why I am taking it into my own hands and growing it myself. and by the way the 60 dollar stuff I have seen alot better looking stuff for 50 bucks a quarter down in the twin cities.(quarter is 7 grams if anyone didnt know)

:ilold:

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Strain question.....? [Re: brifunforme]
    #436787 - 06/23/10 10:27 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

70 fucking bucks for 2 grams? I'll do 3 of this for 70

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Cold as Hell Flag
Re: Strain question.....? [Re: Magash]
    #436811 - 06/23/10 11:18 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

There is no good source up where I live now, those who do find some decent shit try to get as much as possible. I like the pic and that seems more reasonable price. My friend who broke down and bought that 60 a gram stuff brought it over and shared a taste and I was greatly disappointed with the results(i expected a lot more of a high for that much). This is the problem living in a rural area with nothing but younger people who prefer to drink or do meth which I can not do any more for health issues. Tore myself up way to much when I was younger doing that crap. Most of the younger meth heads up here have no problem narking to save their own ass. I am not sure where the 70 for 2 grams came from in the post above, I said 50$ for 7 grams is what a quarter ounce is, those where the prices I paid down in the twin cities MN when I lived there and it was decent stuff, it did the job and isn`t that the main goal.

--------------------
Just smoke a bowl and get over your self
We are human beings first everything else is second

You can not hold anything I post against me for I am delusional

Edited by Kilroy (06/23/10 11:27 PM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #436820 - 06/23/10 11:31 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I was just kidding around. Lets say I did have a price for that it would be more like 35 to 40 for a 8th of it. :happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Strain question.....? [Re: Magash]
    #436830 - 06/23/10 11:56 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I would not have any problem with paying that at all Magash(do you have a shroomery account with that same name and if so HI). This is why I am going to take matters into my own hands and just do it myself. The main reason I have not before now is just plain old paranoid. Then I look up the laws in my state and as long as you have less then 9 plants it is only a misdemeanor and I can handle that because I will not have that many going and I do not plan to sell. I will take care of my friends that I trust but I will not even tell them that I grew it just that I found a great source. i hope some day that it will be legalized every where but until that wonderful day I try to keep out of trouble. I wish I lived in caly or at least close to one of you guys(lol).

--------------------

Invisiblebrifunforme
Card Holder. Not really

.... [Re: Kilroy]
    #436863 - 06/24/10 09:16 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by brifunforme (11/04/10 12:19 PM)

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Strain question.....? [Re: brifunforme]
    #436885 - 06/24/10 10:40 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

not a problem because I am mr paranoid. this is also a reason why i waited so long to join here and order beans for myself. I have seen what people(friends and even families) are capable of. I watched them haul my friend off because his mom got caught with a roach in the ashtray(cops convinced her she was going away for 5 years). First rule if ever caught, you have the right to remain silent, use it. let your lawyer do your thinking and talking. This happened in iowa around 91, she told them he sold it to her so they had him listed as a dealer and he was no dealer. when they picked him up he had less than a 1/8 on him and all he ever did was share with her.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale