Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Bubba Skunk Clones - Round 2 (An Inverted Indoor Production with 250w HPS + 170w CFL in Soil)
    #426697 - 05/31/10 09:51 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Well I'll keep it short to start, since this run is very similar to my last, minus the scrog and substitute FIM + Supercropping.

Lighting- 250w HPS and 170w of CFL's.

Genetics- 4x Clones, f1 Bubba Kush x Super Skunk.

Soil- I'm using Fox Farm's Ocean Forest soil in 2 Gallon square-ish containers.

Nutrients
- Veg, I am using GH FloraNova Grow (1 tbsp/gal every 10 days) and Neptune's Harvest Organic Fish and Seaweed Fertilizer (1 tbsp/gal every watering).  Flowering, I am using GH FloraNova Bloom (1 tbsp/gal every 10 days)

Cab + Ventilation- I built a custom 2'x2'x4' cabinet with built in ventilation.  2 passive intakes on the bottom-sides and a 130CFM PC fan pulling the air through and out of the box.  I have a 70CFM PC fan circulating air at canopy level.  The inside is painted with 3 coats of Kilz 2, Sealer/Primer with white pigment.

These clones were taken from plants that were 4 weeks into flower, then revegetated for approximately 1 month.  They were FIM'd in essence because of the re-veg.  I supercropped them, directing all of the branches toward the outside in a circle, opening up the middle to fill in while keeping the canopy nearly as even as a Scrog.  Tomorrow is day 1 of flowering!  :yesnod:

Well here's what you were probably waiting for...

The seedlings are a part of my outdoor grow, oops they aren't a part of this but oh well they were uploaded with this batch so I'll just leave them.

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: Bubba Skunk Clones - Round 2 (An Inverted Indoor Production) [Re: Inverted]
    #426700 - 05/31/10 10:00 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Very nice.  I like it man.  Got a question though.  How exactly do you administer your nutes that are mixed with the water so each plant gets a pretty even dose?  Just pour roughly a quarter gallon out of one container into each plant every 10 days?  And in between feedings, just regular water, right?

The reason I ask this is because I saw a guy who used a trash can to hold all of his water and used a water pump and some other shit and basically a water hose to water his plants.

--------------------

Edited by FarBeyondDriven (05/31/10 10:36 PM)

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Bubba Skunk Clones - Round 2 (An Inverted Indoor Production) [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #426729 - 05/31/10 10:56 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I use an old Capt. Morgan liter bottle with a carb hole drilled in it, and a flexible hose attached to the cap.  I have a line on the bottle for 1/4 gallon.  Yes just water in between feedings but I never need to do that.  I feed w/ organic every watering too, it's very mild.

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#426738 - 05/31/10 11:05 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Nice system.  Good luck man.  I think you've got it under control though.  You got shit growin everywhere :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Bubba Skunk Clones - Round 2 (An Inverted Indoor Production) [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #426747 - 05/31/10 11:19 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Gracias amigo.  I think I do too, that's how I roll.  :pimp3:

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#426752 - 05/31/10 11:23 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Gotta keep the hand strong :lol:

--------------------

OfflineCrusty Ass Bastard
Pheno Hunting

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
    #426947 - 06/01/10 03:59 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

CLEAN setup.

Any specific reason you dropped the SCROG? How often do you rotate those if at all? Looking great as always. :thumbup:

--------------------
|

Skunk Train (Most Recent) | G13 Haze (Completed) | G13 Haze (Completed) | G13 Haze (Completed)
Cinnibis Rolls | Indoor Peppers

"The secret of improved plant breeding, apart from scientific knowledge, is love." -Luther Burbank

OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oaktown to NOLA
Re: Bubba Skunk Clones - Round 2 (An Inverted Indoor Production) [Re: Crusty Ass Bastard]
    #426975 - 06/01/10 06:04 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Awesome Inverted.  Can't wait to see your (apparently rather large scale) outdoor grow.  Do you do anything to control smell with your indoor cab?  I imagine the genetics you are flowering get pretty stanky.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Bubba Skunk Clones - Round 2 (An Inverted Indoor Production) [Re: SmOakland]
    #426984 - 06/01/10 06:10 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

206- Wow thank you, coming from you that means a lot, you have one of the cleanest setups around here!  I decided to try out supercropping instead.  Last run I supercropped 2 tops that were unruly and it just so happened that they also produced the largest colas.  I figured it was worth a test so I tried it on the 2 larger clones and only select branches on the other 2.  I rotate every 2 days or so, and in no specific order.  I look for the branches that could use more growth and expose them as needed.

SmOakland- Hell ya man I appreciate it, and I am very glad to see you got a very similar setup going on.  Very nice to finally see another member get involved.  :thumbup:  It stinks up the room it is in but it doesn't leak to other rooms.  If I had a 400w I would definitely have to step up to a carbon filter but so far I really haven't needed it.  These clones actually aren't all too stinky.  I mean they smell incredible but they aren't constantly wafting off massive stink.  :lol:  I'll put it this way, they smell more than a normal plant during veg, but they almost smell the same in flower so in the end it's bearable.  :yesnod:

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#427113 - 06/01/10 09:24 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I wish I could shrink myself to like a size smaller than a mouse and just walk around in that jungle you've got goin on.  It would be awesome :rofl:

--------------------

Offlinejokefox
Grow'it'all

#427356 - 06/02/10 02:50 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

sweet shit

--------------------
Cannabis training

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

Loc: Beyond the wall of sleep
    #427361 - 06/02/10 02:52 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Lol FBD your post reminded me of a trip I had whilst listening to hp lovecrafts the crawling chaos... I was visioning in my Mind the world he describes and the gigantic palm but it was a stanky bud plant. He also talks about exotic shrubs and vines and flowers and grasses twice as tall as him. I was imagining it to be all crazy ass bud plants. And I'm Not gonna lie I think the palm was 206's g13haze (might be another members though) the one in my sig

--------------------

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Devils Marbles Flag
Re: Bubba Skunk Clones - Round 2 (An Inverted Indoor Production) [Re: Inbred_gimp]
    #427381 - 06/02/10 03:32 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Plants are looking sweet Inverted, I'm glad I got onto this one early, don't wanna miss it like I missed the last log hahaha.

I like the light setup man, makes it look super pro and clean as a whistle I might add.

This looks like the sort of setup I wanna build in my shed but I'm waiting till I get back from an interstate trip soon.

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Bubba Skunk Clones - Round 2 (An Inverted Indoor Production) [Re: T-Rex]
    #427429 - 06/02/10 09:46 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks guys!  I've learned a LOT of the key little tricks and tips by copying grows from OverGrow, then IC when that was lost.  I shadow the best growers and use some of their techniques and it really helps.  These 4 are actually sexually mature, whereas the last round was not and it took them between 14-21 days just to kick into flower.  This time around I'm expecting a faster finish.

--------------------

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

#429260 - 06/06/10 02:34 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

update?

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#429426 - 06/06/10 07:33 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I like to update approximately every 7 days.  I can't believe how much they have exploded in 6 days of 12/12.  They are already forming buds, which took ~14-21 days last run with this strain.  Having them sexually mature (alternating nodes) and fully established in their final pots BEFORE flipping to flowering made a huge difference.  They blasted into flowering immediately instead of pausing.

It's official, they are much too big for my cab already, I think I am going to have to take a bunch of branches as clones, actually I KNOW I have to otherwise I have to throw away 50+ clones...  They smell amazing already, the whole room stanks to high heaven.

I'll take pics in a couple days for ya.

--------------------

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

#429436 - 06/06/10 09:10 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

:whacker:

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#429437 - 06/06/10 09:26 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

right on  :headbanger:

--------------------

OfflinePsuper
حشيش حشّاشين
 User Gallery

Loc: Left Coast
    #429881 - 06/08/10 10:46 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Inverted, Iam  interested in knowing what spectrum of CFL you're using during your grow.

With your ventilation, you're saying you use just one outtake fan and then a PC fan blowing at canopy level?  Where is the outtake fan located in the box?

Thanks for sharing the pics.  This is similar to my setup but much more efficient. ~P~

--------------------
Shroomery.org

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Bubba Skunk Clones - Round 2 (An Inverted Indoor Production) [Re: Psuper]
    #429901 - 06/08/10 11:45 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Day 8 of Flowering

Not much going on, just water this week after the first dose of FN Bloom.

Seems like a did a better job of keeping the canopy level this round, and I used a Scrog last time lol.  I did some tying down and a lot of supercropping.

Quote:

Psuper said:
Inverted, Iam  interested in knowing what spectrum of CFL you're using during your grow.

With your ventilation, you're saying you use just one outtake fan and then a PC fan blowing at canopy level?  Where is the outtake fan located in the box?

Thanks for sharing the pics.  This is similar to my setup but much more efficient. ~P~

I use 3,000k and 2,700k, Veg through flower with no ill effects... :shrug:

Yes, the outtake fan is the 130 CFM fan, and the circulation fan is like 70-90.  The fan is 3/4 from the top, at the back, on the inside wall.

https://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/354728/page/1

Thank you!  It's good to see new members.  :ganja:

--------------------

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

#430192 - 06/09/10 05:07 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Those are looking real, real good man! Can't wait to see how these turn out:gethigh:

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#430199 - 06/09/10 05:49 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Thank you sir!  I'm pretty anxious myself, I absolutely loved the end product last time and I have it even more dialed in this run.  It already looks like I will yield more. :yesnod:

--------------------

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

#430202 - 06/09/10 05:57 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I'll say! copious amounts of bud sites in that room man, and the its looking nice and even too. Loving this grow man, keep up all the good work, then send me some!

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#431031 - 06/10/10 11:02 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Hitch a flight to the states and then we'll talk :lol:

I'm sorry I just couldn't wait to take a picture.  :shoosh:

They are flowering so fast I'm so stoked about that.  It can only mean I didn't make any mistakes in this run so far.  That's the first time that has happened to me in 10 years.  Niiiiice.  Taking lots of clones tomorrow to clear out the undergrowth for circulation and prioritizing the growth hormones.  I've had to raise the lights and water every 3 days, which is 1-2 days faster than my last run.  I'm very happy with the results.  I'm about to up the HPS wattage in my arsenal to 550w in the next week or so.  I expect adding a 250w HPS will make my buds swell quite a bit more, and I'm leaving the 150w of CFL's in there so 400w total.  Life is goooood.

:randy:

--------------------

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

#432531 - 06/14/10 02:15 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

How are those clones going man?

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#433540 - 06/16/10 06:45 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

They are going great.  I'm sorry I haven't updated, I have barely seen the plants myself...  I looked at em quick before lights out last night and they already have a nice sugary coating of trichomes.  :vaped:

I'm loving the supercropping this round.  I never really put a lot of faith in that method to keep the canopy even but I'm not even lying when I say that this run is more flat than the Scrog came out.  I will try to take pictures today, but I have a lot of work to do, and it might be later on, not sure yet....

--------------------

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

#433546 - 06/16/10 06:50 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Sweet man! I have been reading up on supper cropping because I can't keep my mind set on a form of training I would like to use next time hahahahaha.

Can't wait for these photos man, I might even log off redtube and wait for them instead:whacker:

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#433614 - 06/16/10 11:51 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Hahah well I'm glad someone is interested!  Ugh man I am super busy.  Just finished mowing most the yard, now I have to go work outside with Lucid here shortly, and I also have to install the 250w HPS that I just received today :wink:  Stay tuned, but I probably won't be back home until later on.

:rockon:

--------------------

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

#433840 - 06/16/10 09:00 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

hahahaha I kinda love this time difference because while you're off doing stuff and everyone here is waiting for you to update throughout the day I am sleeping hahahaha

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#433858 - 06/16/10 09:58 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Hey man, just got home, I'm freakin' tired and didn't even get to set up the new light today but I did get to turn it on and holy shit it's sooooo much more intense than the 150 and it should be perfect for the 2x2' footprint.  I'll go take a picture or two if the battery doesn't die on me.

--------------------

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

#433859 - 06/16/10 09:59 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

DOOOOOOOO IITTTTTTTTTTTT

--------------------

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

#433860 - 06/16/10 09:59 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

i'll smoke another bowl while I wait :bongload:

maybe 10more even

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#433868 - 06/16/10 10:17 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Here ya' go, you can get your fix!  :lol:

They are looking pretty nice so far (16 days 12/12)

--------------------

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

#433872 - 06/16/10 10:24 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! those look delicious man. Gotta say I'm insanely jealous of your setup, I want one just like it!

Hows the smell? is it a stanky dank, or a fruity beauty?

If I'm ever in the US hope you don't mind me crashing on your couch for as long as it takes me to sober the fuck out from smoking your super homegrown hahahaha
:bongload:

--------------------

OfflinePsuper
حشيش حشّاشين
 User Gallery

#433873 - 06/16/10 10:28 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks for the update Inverted.  I am interested to see the results.

--------------------
Shroomery.org

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#433883 - 06/16/10 10:49 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

T-Rex-  It's very skunky with slight mint and sweet undertones :vaped:  A little strong but I don't need to worry.

I would smoke anyone from the growery up man, it's too bad you live on another continent  :sad:  Muchos Gracias, I'll try to update again very soon, tomorrow or the next day after I have the 250 up.  :yesnod:

Psuper- No problem, I was probably overdue anyways.  If I wasn't so tired I would have been much more detailed.  There is tomorrow...  I'm interested as well because I feel comfortable with this strain now, and am able to give it exactly what it prefers, which should turn out with me getting a better yield and better buds.

--------------------

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

#433886 - 06/16/10 10:57 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
I'll try to update again very soon, tomorrow or the next day after I have the 250 up.

Sweeeeeeeet:cheech:

--------------------

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #434075 - 06/17/10 10:25 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
Hey man, just got home, I'm freakin' tired and didn't even get to set up the new light today but I did get to turn it on and holy shit it's sooooo much more intense than the 150 and it should be perfect for the 2x2' footprint.  I'll go take a picture or two if the battery doesn't die on me.

:cool:

Glad to hear it made it OK.

Your grow is going great, can't wait to see the finish.

--------------------
:getstoned:

Offlineshasha
aspiring sadhu

Re: Bubba Skunk Clones - Round 2 (An Inverted Indoor Production) [Re: Stoneth]
    #434105 - 06/17/10 10:46 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

hell yeah, this shit is inspiring - good to know there are enlightened minds doing it right in minnesota!

coming at you from the 651/612, much love :jah:

--------------------
"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather." - Bill Hicks

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Bubba Skunk Clones - Round 2 (An Inverted Indoor Production) [Re: shasha]
    #434140 - 06/17/10 11:05 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

stoney.69 said:
Quote:

Inverted said:

:cool:

Glad to hear it made it OK.

Your grow is going great, can't wait to see the finish.

You are fucking :awesome:

Going to set it up here shortly, and wow thanks for the extra bulb!  :grin:  I'm very happy!

Quote:

shasha said:
hell yeah, this shit is inspiring - good to know there are enlightened minds doing it right in minnesota!

coming at you from the 651/612, much love :jah:

That means a lot!  612 hell yeah :hi5: 

Stay tuned it's only going to get better from here on out :yesnod:

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#434149 - 06/17/10 11:47 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

That Minnesota herb is teh danks.  Good lookin pics Inverted.

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#434751 - 06/18/10 12:29 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Mission success!  I'm now running 400+ Watts in there, should make the yield increase a little bit I would assume... :yesnod:

The picture on the far right seems to show the trichome coverage the best.  I am very impressed with this strain after getting to know her a little bit.  Stinky as all hell already.

Here's the goods... Day 18

:happyweed:

--------------------

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada-ish. Flag
    #434832 - 06/18/10 06:48 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
That Minnesota herb is teh danks.  Good lookin pics Inverted.

:orry:

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Re: Bubba Skunk Clones - Round 2 (An Inverted Indoor Production) [Re: Lucid]
    #434901 - 06/18/10 08:22 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

:randy:

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

#434978 - 06/18/10 11:10 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Holy shit man, you can see where the door has gotten in the way of the branches hahaha, is like your growing one huge square bush!

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#435655 - 06/21/10 01:22 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I know, there is literally no room left.  I went through and cleared out the bottom half of the plants.  I took a couple pictures and gave you a before and after shot of one of the plants, and the pile of branches I removed.  Hopefully they fill out a little better now and get much better circulation.  It was overdue...

--------------------

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

#435836 - 06/21/10 09:50 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

nice shoes :costanza:

--------------------

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Re: Bubba Skunk Clones - Round 2 (An Inverted Indoor Production) [Re: Inbred_gimp]
    #436060 - 06/22/10 09:23 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Inbred_gimp said:
nice shoes :costanza:

You have no idea...His shoes are fucking awesome.  I'm getting a pair as soon as I'm not broke as fuck.:vaped:

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

#436389 - 06/23/10 12:27 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

nice buds :costanza:

--------------------

Offlinerakipo
Stranger
    #436401 - 06/23/10 01:34 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

damn dude those plants look like fuckin bushes

--------------------
Everything I say or post is 100% authentic. I am an outlaw and I do many illegal things. I am proud of them all.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Bubba Skunk Clones - Round 2 (An Inverted Indoor Production) [Re: rakipo]
    #436450 - 06/23/10 09:38 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks guys!  I am really happy with these 4, as I seem to have the strain dialed in.  Just checked on them, everything is going great with the 250, and buds seem to be maturing ahead of schedule.

--------------------

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

#436457 - 06/23/10 09:47 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Is that 400W the best thing since sliced bread?

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#436477 - 06/23/10 10:24 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Oh I donno man, that's a close call!  Sliced bread is like 1/2 of my diet...

It is the best thing I could have done to upgrade that is for sure.  Just wait for next weeks update, you may be surprised.

--------------------

Offlineshasha
aspiring sadhu

#436503 - 06/23/10 11:20 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

looking awesome man, dankness everywhere :mushroom2:

--------------------
"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather." - Bill Hicks

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Bubba Skunk Clones - Round 2 (An Inverted Indoor Production) [Re: shasha]
    #437767 - 06/25/10 07:15 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks for the compliment!  I will agree with you, these are turning out better than any plant I've ever grown.  It's a combination of having my setup dialed in, basically maximized, and not allowing myself to make any mistakes due to laziness.  Getting to know the strain has definitely made a difference too, now that I know what conditions they prefer the growth rate of the tops has really sped along nicely. 

If I were to go back and compare my last test run with these current clones, I would see that the current run (Day 25 today) is at the equivalent stage of growth as my last run on Day ~32, so they are about a full week ahead.  What I did notice this time around, is that nearly every single top/terminal bud is the same size, where last time they all matured at different rates and the bud structure was telling me that the 150w HPS just wasn't quite enough.  Instead of creating a large group of calyx right off the bat to create a "base" bud that will swell and become dense, they seemed to just slowly keep adding random calyx at a steady rate, so many pistils were still growing even when I harvested, which made for some odd looking buds.  I think they will be a LOT more full and dense this time.

Edit- I switched out the (2) 30w, 3,000 kelvin bulbs for (2) more 42w, 2,700 Kelvin CFL's.  I now have a total of 168w of CFL supplemental lighting to make up for the further distance from the HPS bulb in the corners.  I can really tell it makes a difference because the colas forming directly under the HPS are the same size/maturity as the buds in the corners under the CFL's.

--------------------

OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

#437838 - 06/25/10 09:01 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Ima get off growery and go make my setup look like urrrs.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Bubba Skunk Clones - Round 2 (An Inverted Indoor Production) [Re: SmOakland]
    #438686 - 06/27/10 10:55 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Day 27

Not much to say I guess.  Temperatures are right around 72 at the canopy so long as that fan keeps working that blows right down the bulb towards the exhaust fan.  I think I should raise the light another inch or two, it's currently about 5 inches from the canopy at the closest point, and I see some pistils are being fried and I don't want to fuck up the bud structure so I'm going to back it off, everything seems to be flowering just on time.  :grin:  Ummm what else... I am using a dehumidifier in the room to keep it around 50%, these buds are really packing a lot of calyx and will be very dense so I do not want to chance any mold on these sexy ladies.  Now that it's the start of the 5th week that means I will start supplementing Cha-Ching in with my FN Bloom feedings, and I will also begin adding molasses to my watering/feedings.  They all get their first doses tomorrow, I'm excited to see them really bulk up now.  The average size of every cola is noticeably larger this run than last.  :yesnod: = more yield.

--------------------

Offlineshasha
aspiring sadhu

#438690 - 06/27/10 11:03 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

fucking dope  :rockon:

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#438692 - 06/27/10 11:06 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Lawd have mercy, days so perty!

--------------------

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#438722 - 06/27/10 11:41 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

:rofl:

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

#438780 - 06/28/10 03:35 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkking jesus!
I wanna live in that room man, it's amazing!

I'm currently out of state but I'm using my iPhone to keep track of this thread dispite the hideous costs hahahah

--------------------

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Cold as Hell Flag
    #438810 - 06/28/10 08:57 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I have tears in my eye like those who see the Jesus or mother Mary in their water stain. I want to become one of your disciples all mighty one(i am not worthy i am not worthy). I know everyone says that it can be done any where but seeing is believing since we have the shittiest winters up here. I want to make my grow room just like yours,but I have to be very covert about it. working on the carbon filters now(i made my own), then I have to save up for the 400 light system but that is okay I still need to learn more so the time factor works out for me. Beautiful grow log you have going(both indoor and you and lucids outdoor one). Keep up the great work, my lord

--------------------
Just smoke a bowl and get over your self
We are human beings first everything else is second

You can not hold anything I post against me for I am delusional

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Bubba Skunk Clones - Round 2 (An Inverted Indoor Production) [Re: Kilroy]
    #439412 - 06/29/10 06:14 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Here's some more just for you guys

--------------------

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #439522 - 06/29/10 08:35 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

brings tears to my eyes

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#439646 - 06/29/10 11:07 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

.....:confused:Would you consider it "weird" or look down on me if I wanted to have carnal relations with your plants?

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#439663 - 06/29/10 11:37 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

No not really, I actually think I might have a problem, I sit there for hours just brushing the colas around and sniffing them and taking nudie pics of them, centerfold shots and everything...  Do I need medicine ohhh mighty doctor?

:rave::rave::rave:

Mmmmmmmm how about some HashPlant me and Lucid picked up hoy... :drooling:

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#439671 - 06/29/10 11:41 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Nudie pics are fun to take.  Do you talk dirty to them while they give you bedroom eyes????:rofl:

--------------------

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #439793 - 06/30/10 05:33 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
Nudie pics are fun to take.  Do you talk dirty to them while they give you bedroom eyes????:rofl:

You never talk dirty to a lady of that kind of beauty, you tell her how beautiful she is and how you look forward to seeing her everyday and you just wat to hold her in your arms and caress her lol

great job guys

--------------------

Offlinephantom
Heavy Hitter
Male

#440273 - 06/30/10 11:53 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

What brings tears to my eyes is that I finally get to taste something similar to what got jacked from us some 4 or 5 years ago.

--------------------
"You got weed on your brain!"

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Bubba Skunk Clones - Round 2 (An Inverted Indoor Production) [Re: phantom]
    #440283 - 07/01/10 12:24 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

:yesnod:

Well in the mean time a little Bubba Skunk joint session won't hurt. 

Ok that's it, we're going kayak fishing with joints of this harvest...

--------------------

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

#440317 - 07/01/10 02:54 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
:yesnod:

Well in the mean time a little Bubba Skunk joint session won't hurt. 

I fucking love kayak fishing

--------------------

Offlinethe man

#440322 - 07/01/10 04:18 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

do you guys anchor when you fish from a kayak or how does that work, can you troll with like a rod stand?

Pheno Hunting

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
    #440338 - 07/01/10 07:50 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:

Wallhacking fish is the shit :headbanger:

--------------------
|

Skunk Train (Most Recent) | G13 Haze (Completed) | G13 Haze (Completed) | G13 Haze (Completed)

"The secret of improved plant breeding, apart from scientific knowledge, is love." -Luther Burbank

Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
    #440705 - 07/01/10 06:36 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Looking good man, you seem to have your setup dialed in pretty well :smile:

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Bubba Skunk Clones - Round 2 (An Inverted Indoor Production) [Re: coda]
    #440802 - 07/01/10 09:54 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks Coda!  Nice to see you post hehe

I really feel like I have it dialed, its funny I was just thinking that and then I read your post.  Can you tell that the colas are much larger and better structure than my scrog run with them?  I think I will yield like 175% what I did last run.  420 watts doesn't hurt either :wink:

I think I burned them a little bit when I brought them outside for the day when I watered (didn't want to get any on the floor inside) and nuted.  Some of the top pistils turned orange overnight, and that's the only thing I can think of, unless I nute burned them?  I don't think it would show like that though.

--------------------

Edited by Inverted (07/01/10 09:58 PM)

Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
    #441085 - 07/02/10 04:30 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

You're around day 30 right?  It wouldn't surprise me if some of your buds started showing some brown hairs at this point. I wouldn't worry about it too much unless you wake up and find 50% of them brown :wink:

--------------------

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

Re: Bubba Skunk Clones - Round 2 (An Inverted Indoor Production) [Re: coda]
    #441232 - 07/02/10 09:23 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I'm considering taking advice from the song your signature comes from inverted.

by coming. and gathering round. at your house. in a circle. with bongs. :bongload:

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#441838 - 07/04/10 03:18 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Day 35

They are going to have some fat colas on them this time :yesnod:  I'm thinking ~30g's/Plant.  Gave them another feeding of 1/4 tsp Cha-Ching and 1/2 Tbsp FN Bloom.  I'm going to flush next watering, then one more feeding, then flush for the remainder.  I think harvest will be in 21-24 days...

I took them outside to water so I don't make a mess inside.

Edit:  A couple more in their home for good measure.

--------------------

Edited by Inverted (07/04/10 04:08 PM)

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #441911 - 07/04/10 06:11 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

excellent looking plants, great job, hope they give you what you want.

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#442828 - 07/07/10 02:18 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Anyone? ....  Bueller?

--------------------

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

#442833 - 07/07/10 02:22 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Holy fuck how did I miss this update! I think I saw it on my phone then it was too slow to let me comment :kingcrankey:

Plants are looking sexy as hell man, those nugs are indeed quite the large :awehigh:

How are those clones going? They gonna get their own thread soon?:lol:

--------------------

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #442865 - 07/07/10 06:38 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I think I am going to cry(wipe away a tear) :bow2::bow2::bow2: I am not worthy I am not worthy. Just f#$%^&g beautiful. I pray to the god of green that I can do that good someday. outstanding.

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#444696 - 07/10/10 10:42 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Figured I would take some pictures while I watered and fed with FN Bloom, Cha-Ching, and Botanicare Sweet Berry.
Can't wait for 12-14 more days to go by!!!!!  :happyweed:  Day 41

Edited by Inverted (07/11/10 01:12 AM)

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

#444757 - 07/11/10 12:38 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

TOO MANY NUGS! :chong:

--------------------

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #444872 - 07/11/10 10:42 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

T-Rex said:

There's no such thing.:nonono:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#445132 - 07/12/10 12:51 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Exactly!  :yesnod:

So tonight I got a little spark in me and decided it was time to re-setup my veg box.  I used to use 30 and 42 watt cfl's in a 2x2x3.5' box, but I have an extra 150 to use now so I set it up in there and cleaned the box out, it's ready to veg!  I mentioned I fed and gave them Botanicare Sweet Berry... Well my room smelled literlly twice as strong today as it did yesterday, and they smelled like berries before, but now... it's just overwhelmingly awesome.  I'm very satisfied w/ the product after only 2 days...

The 2nd to last picture is my favorite.  Came out super clear, even though it's HPS lighting it still looks like a good picture.  I'll get better macros closer to harvest. 

--------------------

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

#445137 - 07/12/10 01:08 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

stoney.69 said:
Quote:

T-Rex said:

There's no such thing.:nonono:

QFT

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#446362 - 07/14/10 05:02 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Day 45

I put a brand new HPS bulb in and holy shit did it make a massive difference.  I can't even look at it anymore, and the heat coming off is much more intense.  :yesnod:  That's gonna be nice for the last 2 weeks of plumping.  I am scared that branches are going to snap, they are already having trouble supporting themselves if I take them out of the box.  :evil2:

The pistils literally seemed to have switched like a light bulb.  Just days ago there were about 30% orange, and now today 2 of the plants are looking to be at about 70-80% orange.  I still don't think the trichs are ready yet though so I'm still going to give them another 10+ days.

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| ♪♫♪♫♪♫
Male User Gallery

Loc: afghanistan
    #446382 - 07/14/10 06:04 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

dam nice. those are some beautiful trees, kinda look like dank asss bonzai plants or somethin. can't wait till my closets lookin like that, 6 weeks or some shit.  keep up the godly work bra

--------------------
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

anything and everything i post on here is completely fictional and come straight from the deepest depths of the black hole which is my mind.

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #446487 - 07/14/10 10:04 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Really nice my friend.  You got me wanting to pop seeds tomorrow.:lol:

Pheno Hunting

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
    #446509 - 07/14/10 11:09 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:

:awecid:

--------------------
|

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Re: Bubba Skunk Clones - Round 2 (An Inverted Indoor Production) [Re: kickin-two-hundo]
    #446528 - 07/14/10 11:59 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

This log just keeps getting better with age man, can't wait for harvest!

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#446889 - 07/15/10 11:10 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Thank you guys so much, I've been busy with some shit but they have been taking care of themselves.  I'm really really impressed with this strain now that I have a better feel for it.  My yield will probably double the scrog run with the same strain... :vaped:  Harvest isn't too far off I don't think.

--------------------

Offlinephantom
Heavy Hitter
Male

#447234 - 07/16/10 07:52 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

OMG... :eek:

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#447768 - 07/18/10 12:04 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

:popcorn:

It's like watching a tv show to me.

--------------------

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #448199 - 07/18/10 09:45 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

beautiful my friend just f#$king beautiful

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#448734 - 07/20/10 11:04 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Day 51 

This run has literally blown me away.  They are even putting on a nice purple hue!  Not making any mistakes really paid off, and using a 250w along with 170w of CFL in the corner has allowed me to have equally dense buds directly under the HID as well as under the fluoros in the corners.  I am pretty sure I will yield ~1oz. per plant on average.  My GPW will be shit again, but I really don't think I can get it any higher unless I switched over to a commercial strain.  I have been flushing for a few days, using Botanicare Berry Sweet to amp up the aromas, which it definitely does do, and well I may add.  I'm not too sure on the trichome maturity, I need to put it under the scope today and figure it out, because 2 plants have 80+% red hairs but I have a feeling they are still mostly clear.  Well enough blathering, here's some eye candy for ya!

--------------------

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| ♪♫♪♫♪♫
Male User Gallery

Loc: afghanistan
    #448737 - 07/20/10 11:08 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

damm braa straight dank ass buds. have u altered anything on ur setup, like lowered the temp to make them get that purple on there? or is that just happening naturally? ur gonna be sittin on top of the world for a while man that should hold u till ur set for life with those monsters u got cookin.

--------------------
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

anything and everything i post on here is completely fictional and come straight from the deepest depths of the black hole which is my mind.

Offlineshasha
aspiring sadhu

Re: Bubba Skunk Clones - Round 2 (An Inverted Indoor Production) [Re: kickin-two-hundo]
    #448795 - 07/20/10 12:04 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

hell yes man, beautiful buds :bow2:

how tall are each of those plants?

--------------------

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#448821 - 07/20/10 12:36 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

GIve me your crop :horly:

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #448905 - 07/20/10 02:48 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Beautiful man, just beautiful I tell you.

--------------------
:getstoned:

OfflineJeff Funk
 User Gallery

#449018 - 07/20/10 07:13 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Those are some good looking buds! I love using Sweet as well, I used grape on my last run.

--------------------
@Str8dankgenetics

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Re: Bubba Skunk Clones - Round 2 (An Inverted Indoor Production) [Re: Jeff Funk]
    #449110 - 07/21/10 01:13 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

What I would give for just one bowl:crazy2:

--------------------

OfflinePsuper
حشيش حشّاشين
 User Gallery

#449278 - 07/21/10 12:33 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

A thick, even canopy of dense sticky buds.  You did alright. ~P~

--------------------
Shroomery.org

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Bubba Skunk Clones - Round 2 (An Inverted Indoor Production) [Re: Psuper]
    #449757 - 07/22/10 02:26 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Thank you all so much!!! It makes me so happy to see replies like these every time I visit for an update!  :smilingpuppy:

I cut one down.  It is day 53 and I wanted some smoke, it was ready, so check and mate :yesnod:  I think I got around 25 grams from that little lady (15 inches tall BTW)

:spinleaf:  :bongload:  :feelsgoodman:

Stay tuned for the final harvest, it should be in within a week.  :grin:

--------------------

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

#449758 - 07/22/10 02:41 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

:whacker:^100^100

Fuck I want that shit in my brain so bad:bongload:

--------------------

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

#449759 - 07/22/10 02:42 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

And btw those nugs are so much larger than I thought they were:eek:

Smoke report asap!:jah:

--------------------

Pheno Hunting

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
    #449806 - 07/22/10 08:39 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I'm Crusty Ass Bastard and I approve this message:

:billymaythumbup:

--------------------
|

Offlinephantom
Heavy Hitter
Male

Re: Bubba Skunk Clones - Round 2 (An Inverted Indoor Production) [Re: Crusty Ass Bastard]
    #451094 - 07/25/10 08:16 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Damn son, holler at your boy.

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#451192 - 07/25/10 02:35 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Will do!  We should hang out very soon...

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#452145 - 07/27/10 09:55 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

A couple pictures for ya'.

Two down, two to go.  I think I got about 125 grams (a little over a zip per plant) or more and none of it is popcorn.

:raveface:

--------------------

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

#452152 - 07/27/10 10:16 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

:awesomenod:Looking delicious man, smoke a fat one for me:bongload:

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#452340 - 07/28/10 10:56 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I have no problem complying with this request.  :grin:

--------------------

Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
    #452555 - 07/28/10 04:34 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Send a fat one to me so I can smoke it :smile:

Looks good, harvest time is both a joy and a PITA heh.

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#452617 - 07/28/10 08:12 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

T-Rex said:
:awesomenod:Looking delicious man, smoke a fat one for me:bongload:

Looks good dude.

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#458737 - 08/12/10 10:31 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Thank you guys!  Sorry I haven't been so prompt, I have been very stoned lately which I'm sure you can understand.

Ok well the weights go like this:

35g
26g
30g
40g

So I ended up with 130 grams total, which is about what I expected so I'm really pleased, not to mention the quality is bar none.  I made some bubble from the trim last night and ended up with about 3.5 grams, and 2.5 grams of it is the best grades combined.

I'm a happy camper.

:awehigh:
I had a staggered harvest so I don't have a photo of everything at once but I have a good chunk.

--------------------

OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

#458742 - 08/12/10 10:41 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Nice.  You were making me nervous earlier when you said that you would yield only a qp (if you recall my grow is like a smaller version of yours).  Very nice nugs man.  Should last you until your outdoor shit is done.

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

#459107 - 08/12/10 10:42 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Beautiful man, I've been waiting for this post:lol:

That hash looks sooooooooooo tasty, what I would give for a wiff:homerdrool:

10/10 in terms of awesome log man, 100/10 in terms of quality buds:bongload::awehigh:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds