Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLone Aenima
Initiate
Male

Lone Aenima's First Grow
    #422718 - 05/23/10 04:53 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I know this may not be the best way to grow but this is how I decided to do it. :smile:

So Im trying my first grow this year :smile:. Always wanted to have my own plants considering I would not have to buy it anymore and Ill have the satisfaction of smoking my own weed!

Anyways I started growing one plant orginally but after seeing it sprout and researching more about growing marijuana online I couldn't help but wanting to grow more. Well here is a few pictures of my first plant.

May 8th I just placed a few seeds into pot and set to watering it and putting it outside in the sun every morning for everyday. Its been getting atleast 7-9 hours of direct sunlight a day. Around May 14th It sprouted and grew to this size in a matter of two days. (Sorry I accidentally deleted the earlier pictures of this plant sprouting.)

1st Week

On the 19th I bought some fish emulsion along with a few other things for my plants. I immediately watered my plants, with the fish emulsion mixed in, and returned to this the next day.

May 19th

The next day I came out to look at my plant and found this! I can't wait till they are big enough to transplant :smile:.

May 20th

That same day I decided to move my biggest sproutling into a new container.

May 20th

Now back to the collection of sprouts in the old container. I continued to water them. This is pictures of them on May 23rd.
(Not watering with Fish Emulsion I will add. Saving that to every 3 weeds or if the plant is turning light green)

Fish Emulsion

May 23rd

This is the plant I transplanted into another container.

May 23rd

I also started germinating my next batch of plants on May 18th using the paper towel method. The method I used involved the laying down of two pieces of paper towels on a plate, placing 9 seperated seeds on top, and then covering them with a another piece of paper towel. Then I poured water over the towels till the whole dish is wet and then covering them all with another upside down plate. I then placed the plate into my closet and closed the door.. Then on may 23rd Voila!

(Sorry if you can't tell or not but in the picture all of them but two have sprouted. It can take 24 hours to 72 hours for them to sprout so I decided to try one more day with the last two seeds)

May 23rd

I then set them up with my other soil germinated plants to see which will grow faster. The seeds for the soil germinated plants where planted May 18th.

May 23rd

The soil germinated trays are the small squared containers and the white rectangle container. The Towel Germinated trays is the big square and the big, black, rectangle container.

So this is all thats happened so far :smile:. Ill be sure to update this log every 3 days or every week :smile:.

Edited by Lone Aenima (05/23/10 05:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLone Aenima
Initiate
Male

Re: Lone Aenima's First Grow [Re: Lone Aenima]
    #423438 - 05/24/10 08:28 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

So today I transplanted two plants :tongue2:. One into a smaller black container and another into a red container! Ill have the lovelies grow in them untill they need to be transplanted again.

May 24th

I also got another sproutling!! :stoned:

May 24th

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder