Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
Re: Drugs and Age [Re: DungenessDank]
    #413249 - 05/06/10 07:35 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

DungenessDank said:
LSD DOES NOT "cure alcoholism"

That is :durrhurr:

it can help people beat it
most psychedelics help beat addiction
especially ibogaine

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: Drugs and Age [Re: FRACTALife]
    #413253 - 05/06/10 07:59 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

look at addiction as a form of OCD

youll start to notice the thought pattern and stop the obsessions

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineChillWillis
old school fool

Re: Drugs and Age [Re: DungenessDank] * 1
    #413256 - 05/06/10 08:12 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

LSD cures boredom

--------------------

It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom.

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
Re: Drugs and Age [Re: ChillWillis]
    #413260 - 05/06/10 08:23 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

ChillWillis said:
LSD cures boredom

So does your mom.:shrug:

--------------------

OfflineTina
Alcoholic
Female User Gallery

Loc: Middle America
    #413261 - 05/06/10 08:24 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

FRACTALife said:
Quote:

ChillWillis said:
LSD cures boredom

So does your mom.:shrug:

:rofl2:

--------------------

Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

Loc: Cannafornia
    #413348 - 05/07/10 12:33 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

FRACTALife said:
Hypothetical question time.

If you could go back in time and change at what age you did what drug, would you do it, what would you change, and why would you change it? You can even decide to have never taken a drug.

lets say, for example, someone smoked tobacco for the first time at 14, weed for the first time at sixteen, shrooms at nineteen, and DMT at 27.

They could say:
I would have never smoke cigarettes, because they suck, smoked weed earlier, because it opened my mind to a lot of new things, and waited till I was mature enough to take psychedelics.

So... what is your answer?

Interesting thread.....

I don't think i would really change anything about the age i first took a drug, or take back trying any certain substance...

I didn't try alcohol or get drunk for my first time until i was 17. Learned very quickly that it was over rated haha....

I smoked weed for my first time when i was 18. 1/2 my friends at the time smoked bud as long as i knew them, and i finally toked up for the first time at the end of my Junior year of High School. Since then, i have fallen deeply in love with this magnificent plant.....

I always had an interest in psychedelics ever since a child, but never knew much about them. I spent about 6+ months researching psychedelics online and at my local library before i ever experience my first trip. I was 19 when i consumed my first dose of mushrooms.

I would say those are my major "first" experiences, which opened up my curiosity even more to experiencing altered states of consciousness. I'm just naturally a very curious person, always been....But i always make sure to do my research on any substance that i plan to experiment with, so i know as much as i possibly can about what i'm going to put into my body and experience...

I have experimented and dabbled with many other substances, 23 to be exact....No regrets

:stoner:

--------------------

Offlinederelict
Nyarlathotep
Male User Gallery

Re: Drugs and Age [Re: openmind]
    #413384 - 05/07/10 08:07 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

openmind said:
Quote:

I smoked weed for my first time when i was 18. 1/2 my friends at the time smoked bud as long as i knew them, and i finally toked up for the first time at the end of my Junior year of High School. Since then, i have fallen deeply in love with this magnificent plant.....

I always had an interest in psychedelics ever since a child, but never knew much about them. I spent about 6+ months researching psychedelics online and at my local library before i ever experience my first trip. I was 19 when i consumed my first dose of mushrooms.

I would say those are my major "first" experiences, which opened up my curiosity even more to experiencing altered states of consciousness I'm just naturally a very curious person, always been....But i always make sure to do my research on any substance that i plan to experiment with, so i know as much as i possibly can about what i'm going to put into my body and experience...

I have experimented and dabbled with many other substances, 23 to be exact....No regrets

:stoner:

ah, Openmind you intriguing human.

--------------------
When I perceive a tree, I would no longer be conscious of the tree; I would literally be
the tree.

The man who masters himself is delivered from the force that binds all creatures. GOETHE

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #413390 - 05/07/10 09:15 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I would have waited until I was ~18 to smoke herb. Everyone around my in my senior year was just getting into it, and I was like "oh, yeah, weed". I think it would have been more fun to be first starting out with my peers, rather than have already been burning for 5 years :lol:

Then again, maybe not...because now I'm ahead of the curve and know whats up :shrug:

Alcohol...I'm glad I started that early. I had the chance to learn what was up with that before I was old enough to get massive supplies of it and kill myself. I'm a *relatively* responsible drinker now...so next year when I'm 21 I'll be smart enough to not drink myself to death on my birthday. Maybe.

Psychedelics...mmm, I'm not too sure. I'm super sensitive to them. For example, I trip pretty hard on 2 grams of mushrooms, on an 8th, I'm comparable to what most people describe 5 grams being like. :shrug: I think I can blame this on starting so early, but I'm not sure. I wouldn't take that back...but its not for any specific reason. Since they effect me so profoundly, I only trip a few times a year anyway.

Anything else...meh. Take it or leave it. Whatever. Those are just the three I plan on doing for the rest of my life. The other shit I've done I'm either not proud of, or it was 1 time try it and see what its like thing.

Edit: Oh, right. Original ages. 13 for drinking, 13 for toking, 14 for tripping.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Edited by RasJeph (05/07/10 09:17 AM)

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
Re: Drugs and Age [Re: mhbound]
    #413397 - 05/07/10 09:42 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

mhbound said:
look at addiction as a form of OCD

youll start to notice the thought pattern and stop the obsessions

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: Drugs and Age [Re: Shr0000ooooms]
    #413410 - 05/07/10 10:45 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Shr0000ooooms said:
i believe it helped inverted kick his heroin habit

i may be wrong

Yes indeed.

That is the ONE drug I wish I never tried.

I don't feel like typing out the list because it will be a fucking page long, but if you've seen some of the other epic drugs taken lists, mine would match the largest.  In fact I have trouble thinking of a drug I haven't tried.  JWH is about I haven't tried yet, and a few select RC's, and Mescaline...

LSD doesn't CURE addiction, but it can help you solidify the thought processes that go along w/ rehabilitation of addiction.

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #413420 - 05/07/10 11:05 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

To contribute to your thread, My only real drug use regrets are probably how young I started eating mushrooms and the amount of times I skipped school and shit to get pick mushrooms and trip. Kids :justdontknow:

But that's the way shit works I guess. I had to have my eyes opened to the world at some point :smirk:

Also, I would have never eaten any amount of methadone, never did me any good.

Overall though I've had some good fun with friends partying with drugs over the years, but I don't condone the lifestyle, however people are gonna do what they want to do.

Edited by DungenessDank (05/07/10 11:06 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order