Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebrowncityredneck
Stranger
 User Gallery

couple of quick?s
    #411463 - 05/04/10 05:54 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

hi new user to forum,been reading n using advice and so far so good...
1st-im 2 weeks into flowering 6 healtthy ladies and was wondering how long i should stay on a 12-12 light schedule?all have white pistils from nodes on 3/4 of plant.
2nd-using "monster bloom" as a high (p) fert. and use it every other watering,should i use every time?also does it make a difference when i water?should i do it at "dawn",mid-day?,or just before night?
all plants are 24-30 inches high,pruned fan leaves about a week before flowering,want to transfer into 3-5 gallon pots,to late now?
any help would be appreciated,,,thanx everyone

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: couple of quick?s [Re: browncityredneck]
    #411508 - 05/04/10 09:07 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

1. Conventionally you stay on 12/12 the whole duration of flowering.

2. I don't know much about monster bloom, but I assume every other watering is fine. Water near the beginning of the light cycle for best results.

3. You should have transplanted before flowering, but doing it now will be better than doing it later or having root bound plants. Use some good rich soil to transplant with and give them plenty of water, hopefully they don't stay shocked for too long. Be gentle.

InvisibleAmnesiac

Loc: Under the sea
    #411510 - 05/04/10 09:11 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

You should leave the lights on 12/12 until you harvest.

Are you growing in soil or a soil-less mix? If you are growing in soil you should fertilize every other watering if you have drain holes in your pots, if you don't have drain holes make some. I've never grown in a soil-less mix but most people say feed every watering if you are. You should always water when the lights first come on or mid day at the latest, try to avoid watering right before the lights go out.

As far as transplanting it should have been done a few weeks before flowering. What size containers are they in now?

Why did you prune the fan leaves? Did you just pull the dead ones or did you cut most of them off? Personally I never cut the fan leaves, if they are starting to die and they come off with a gentle tug I'll take them off.

Oh and welcome to the growery :happyweed:

EDIT: disregard the question about soil or soil-less, I didn't even realize this was in the soil forum. :tongue:

Edited by Amnesiac (05/04/10 09:16 AM)

Offlinebrowncityredneck
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: couple of quick?s [Re: Amnesiac]
    #411575 - 05/04/10 12:10 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

had to prune due to lack of space,had 10 plants and lost 2,then pulled 2 males
using foxfarm potting soil
all are in 2gl pots and would like to at least double
also im 2 weeks into flower,on average im seein 6-8 weeks from what ive read here and elsewhere,sound about right?
got some super lemon haze(2) seeds too,germinated and planted,any special tips for growing this delicious smoke?
btw,other plants are bag seeds and we'll see how it comes ouy
post pics of progress soon
thanks in advance

Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
    #413524 - 05/07/10 05:14 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

,on average im seein 6-8 weeks from what ive read

6 weeks is way to early.  Average is 8-9 weeks for an indica dominant plant, 9-12 weeks for a sativa dominant.  6 weeks is barely over a month my man, there may be some strains out there that finish up that quickly, but you're more likely to see 8-9 weeks with your grows.

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: couple of quick?s [Re: coda]
    #413540 - 05/07/10 06:49 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

coda said:
6 weeks is way to early.  Average is 8-9 weeks for an indica dominant plant, 9-12 weeks for a sativa dominant.  6 weeks is barely over a month my man, there may be some strains out there that finish up that quickly, but you're more likely to see 8-9 weeks with your grows.

And transplanting now, is not a good idea!!
Shock will stress them ladies at this point. Transplanting should have been done before flowering. You can do it if you want, but it is a big chance you would be taking now..

Welcome to The Growery!!

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds