Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCaptainCaveman
Male

Mushroom Farmer Goes Green - Indoor/Outdoor Soil CFL HARVEST
    #410378 - 05/02/10 12:13 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Well, I had to pull a week earlier than I wanted. There was some damaged nugs that had went to mould thanks to caterpillars. We are expecting a few good days of high humidity, heat, and rain. So, I pulled, trimmed, and here are some illustrations.
These are various nugs. Some too early, some just right.

This is what was left after the caterpillars were ejected from the buffet.

Well, look at that POUND!! Okay, so I fell short of my lofty goal, but I did learn alot. I still can accomplish a major motivator that originally set me into the field. I KNEW, lol, when smoking the bud this seed came from, that I could grow it sen semilla, as well as cure it better. Forgive my manicure, it was my first in a very long time, and I was ill prepared. Thanks for all your support. Its time to spark a bowl.

Edited by CaptainCaveman (09/27/10 11:16 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCaptainCaveman
Male

Re: Mushroom Farmer Goes Green [Re: CaptainCaveman]
    #410396 - 05/02/10 01:22 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Note to self
Its gonna take a couple weeks for my fish to be ready. Ill have to catch enough to fill a gallon jug. Mix with 1 1/3cups of mollases to help with decomp and enzyme activity. Stir every day for 2 weeks in a lidded bucket. Foaming indicates fermentation/decomposition, and is a good sign. Strain liquid into a jug and save, plant the fish solids with the plant. Poke a hole in jug to allow gas exchange, and save. We will then have liquid fish fertilizer :laugh:

--------------------
Captains Grow Log

OfflineCaptainCaveman
Male

#410998 - 05/03/10 12:27 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Put them out in full sun today, after introducing a second CFL (with hood) last night. Looking about the same. Seen some drooping in one, think too much handling/LST stress.

--------------------
Captains Grow Log

OfflineTomCollins

#411085 - 05/03/10 04:18 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Dude! Nice mushies! Get some more pics up of the girls!

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

InvisibleHerbal

Re: Mushroom Farmer Goes Green [Re: TomCollins]
    #411353 - 05/03/10 10:20 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

What up Caveman, This is ActionExpress from the shroomery. Hey man i also gave a couple plants a try, check out my grow log...

http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/404474

Anyway from what the plant looks like so far everything looks awesome, get ready to get balls deep in another hobby.  :greenthumb:

--------------------

OfflineCaptainCaveman
Male

Re: Mushroom Farmer Goes Green [Re: TomCollins]
    #411358 - 05/03/10 10:29 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks man. 3 CFL's now :laugh: 5 seedlings so far. 3 in first week, 2+ on the other 2. I want to try to grow at least 1 into a flat spiral, having many cones hopefully (by way of Fimming). Another, Im thinking of bushing out, only topping once. I only wish I had some GOOD bagseed. Only time will tell how this works. I definitely think I can at least cure better than the original farmer, lol.

--------------------
Captains Grow Log

OfflineCaptainCaveman
Male

Re: Mushroom Farmer Goes Green [Re: Herbal]
    #411359 - 05/03/10 10:36 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Herbal said:
What up Caveman, This is ActionExpress from the shroomery. Hey man i also gave a couple plants a try, check out my grow log...

http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/404474

Anyway from what the plant looks like so far everything looks awesome, get ready to get balls deep in another hobby.  :greenthumb:

Thanks man! I envy your plants, lol. I will be tracking your grow now, much to learn.

--------------------
Captains Grow Log

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #411406 - 05/04/10 12:13 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Yay! I started growing shrooms before I tried my hand at weed also! I hope you find this hobby as rewarding and interesting as boomers :grin:

--------------------

OfflineCaptainCaveman
Male

Re: Mushroom Farmer Goes Green [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #413738 - 05/08/10 02:13 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Today was transplant day!!! One of our 2 stars is really looking bad. Margin rolling on newest growth, with a greenish yellow tint on the bottom leaves.There are also a couple of red spots about the size of pencil lead on one of the leaves. I believe its the PH. All I could afford was a cheap prod type PH tester, which says Im at 7. It could also be over watering. I just got me a moisture tester, and today, 2 days after watering, they were high, barely in the "moist" area. But, the other, from the same strain, looks good. I dont get it. Now, when I transferred, I noticed the roots just went down the sides, and wasnt spiraled.

I transferred using Miracle Grow Organic Choice Potting Soil
Ingredients: Formulated from 50-55% composted bark, sphagnum peat moss, pasteurized poultry litter, and an organic wetting agent.  (Nitrogen 0.10%, Phosphate 0.05%, Soluble Potash 0.05% -- Note: This product contains 0.097% slowly available nitrogen. (I added perlite) Before filling with my mix, I added a couple inches of creek rock for drainage.

After transplanting, I fed them 10ml each of Root 66 and Sugar Daddy in a gallon of chlorine evaporated tap water. I then let them sit until just a few minutes ago outside, where they were exposed to a nice storm :smile: The drooping is due to it being night me thinks. Anyways, here are the pics of the healthy one, along with seedlings. I couldve swore I took pics of the sickly one, but when I went to upload, they were gone. So Ill post pics of it tomorrow.

Before transplanting

After

And just now

And my ghetto rig (with only one bulb on so I could take a pic, lol)

--------------------
Captains Grow Log

Invisiblebrifunforme
Card Holder. Not really
    #413894 - 05/08/10 11:44 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Your gonna try and get a pound from four plants?! You growin outdoors or indoors?
I wish you luck either way,but 4 ounces per plant is quite a bit to expect for a first time grow. I may be wrong cuz Im still new, but that just seems pretty far out there to me. Hopefully I am wrong and can start harvesting four ounces per plant too!

I could see it outdoors, but indoors not so much.

OfflineCaptainCaveman
Male

Re: Mushroom Farmer Goes Green [Re: brifunforme]
    #413902 - 05/08/10 12:16 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Yes, it is an outdoor grow. I have found a few forums that I like, and I see pounds harvested off ONE outdoor bush. I doubt I will hit my goal too, but Im gonna give it one hell of a try! One thing that is becoming ever more apparent to me, is that all these commercial ferts/nutes arent really needed as much as it has become common belief. I need to just try to grow it like a damn tomato. I have learned that I need to concentrate on two things, leaf and root health. It seems most people only think about it until flowering, and lose shitloads of leaves. And that is my problem with the sickly one, she got overfed/watered.

--------------------
Captains Grow Log

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #413950 - 05/08/10 01:40 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Click on the 600W hempy grow link in my signature. I got a little over a lb from only 3 plants under a 600W, it can definitely be done

--------------------

Invisiblebrifunforme
Card Holder. Not really
    #413988 - 05/08/10 02:44 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Wow! I never seen how much that yield was the first time I read over that! That is just fucking awesome! :laugh: How much space was that in?

Offlinehopanshrubman
The Rabble Rouser

#414001 - 05/08/10 03:14 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Good luck with your grow man I'll be watchin. :]

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #414079 - 05/08/10 05:23 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

that was in only a 4x4 closet. I'm running 9 plants under 1200W this time so I can't wait

--------------------

Invisiblebrifunforme
Card Holder. Not really
    #414107 - 05/08/10 06:33 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

well Im workin with about 3x3 or maybe a little smaller so hopefully I can get at least around half what you did! My grow has to be held off for a few weeks minimum or few months maximum. The in laws are coming to stay with us due to financial problems. Layoffs are screwing everyone up man. Shit sucks!

OfflineCaptainCaveman
Male

#418316 - 05/15/10 12:57 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

At what node did you top in that grow? And is that all you did was top? Any Fimming? LST?

--------------------
Captains Grow Log

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #418382 - 05/15/10 04:50 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I topped and LST'd every 3-4 days all throughout veg. I basically just get an idea in my head for the shape I want the plant to be, and I tie and cut as necessary to reach that goal

--------------------

OfflineCaptainCaveman
Male

#420742 - 05/19/10 10:09 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Very nice! :borat:
I was vastly understudied, and didnt really understand LST obviously, lol, so I let em loose 10 days ago (the day after my previous entry). They are LOVING the guerrilla spot, but had a spider mite attack a plant.

And my hopes were so high because I seen a baby praying locust resting on one! So I asked the hillbillies again, and they told me Sevin Dust. So, I gave it a try the day after I noticed it (9 Days ago), and it has rained heavily since the day after that. I also transplanted 2 of the 3 younger seedlings (exhibit B and C), and took them to their outdoor home.

Also, one old tinkerer took me to a spot with a shovel, and I mentally cried as he took a shovel and cut in at only an inch deep, cutting over 95% of the root systems, tossing them in a bucket, and seeing the shock apparently on my face, casually says "Just plant 'em as soon as you git home, they aight."
Seedling Bucket

I return home, and frantically pick through the dirt and seedling mix, and set aside those the least damaged, for they were ALL in bad shape.

Here they are now, a week later...

Side note: I just wanted to share how I had to adopt to nosy neighbors while transporting to my vehicle.

Hopefully I will be visiting my babies tomorrow, and shall return hopefully with happy pictures :laugh:

--------------------
Captains Grow Log

Invisiblebrifunforme
Card Holder. Not really
    #420924 - 05/20/10 07:47 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I can't see your entire spot but from the looks of the pictures it looks like you are surrounding your pots with dead grass,weeds, etc etc.
Try to avoid growing in a spot that has a lot of dead brown grass,weeds,etc. Your plants will stick out like sore thumbs.
Try to make sure to grow around lush green areas and don't leave trails to your grow spot, those stick out too.

OfflineCaptainCaveman
Male

#420981 - 05/20/10 09:59 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks bri. They are in the middle of a lush blackberry field, I used natural camoflauge for my pots for they were that bright fake terra cotta red. They will be transplanted to the ground after they fill the pots. I will be tying one down when I hopefully visit them today, also to check their drainage. We have had alot of rain, and today is the only dry one for 3 more days.I use old 4wheel path when I approach the field, and then choose a different route each time. I only have 2 enemies here, deer, which I have seen tracks going RIGHT PAST my pots, and helicopters.

If I move em out of the field they in, then Im gonna have to deal with forest light issues, because their are alot of equine that would love to dine on my plants anywhere else besides the blackberry field, and hunters/robbers. To put it simply, the field is my better bet. There ARE evergreens peppered around, so i may be using them as sites. You can plant in all the lushness you want, but it will do no good in the later season, when its all dead.

--------------------
Captains Grow Log

Invisiblebrifunforme
Card Holder. Not really
    #420987 - 05/20/10 10:18 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Sounds like a plan. :thumbup: You also sound geographically close to me :tongue:

OfflineCaptainCaveman
Male

#422217 - 05/22/10 07:03 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Tied 2 down today, Caveman style, until I visit them next with more equipment.

WTF is this trippy bug. There is always something waiting for me. Also, what is this cumwad shit next to my plants?

--------------------
Captains Grow Log

OfflineDankenstein
    #422596 - 05/23/10 02:08 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

The "cumwad shit" is a spittlebug.

OfflineCaptainCaveman
Male

Re: Mushroom Farmer Goes Green [Re: Dankenstein]
    #422613 - 05/23/10 02:24 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

lol thanks. What do spittlebug's eat?

--------------------
Captains Grow Log

Invisible13eetleJuice
The ghost with the most
Male

Loc: 6' under fertalizing bud
    #422665 - 05/23/10 03:37 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Haha, looking good, Cap'n! :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineCaptainCaveman
Male

Re: Mushroom Farmer Goes Green [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #424953 - 05/28/10 07:08 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Tied again yesterday. Noticed exhibit B, the smaller one, has most bud site activity, and is getting even skunkier. It has had a skunk smell since its 3rd node. Smells like heaven. The mutant is just getting bigger, but smells skunkier than hell, and is very dark green and shiny.

--------------------
Captains Grow Log

OfflineCaptainCaveman
Male

#426059 - 05/30/10 07:06 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Another transport tip, along with a pic from today of Specimen B (Short Skunky one).

--------------------
Captains Grow Log

OfflineCaptainCaveman
Male

#426062 - 05/30/10 07:08 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Plants are taking bad insect damage. Insecticide wont do any good when its raining every other day I figure. Hopefully next week I can afford some neem oil.

--------------------
Captains Grow Log

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #426307 - 05/30/10 11:47 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Azamax is a systemic pesticide you might want to consider. It'll kill any bug that takes a bite of your plant and won't wash away. Downside, you need to discontinue use 6 weeks before harvest so you don't poison yourself. Something to consider :shrug:

--------------------

Invisiblebrifunforme
Card Holder. Not really

#426360 - 05/31/10 06:41 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Treat the surrounding areas too. Especially if you use asamax like harry suggested. I know really nothing about the stuff but he seems to know a bit about it. What I would do is treat those blackberries too, and any other plant that looks like it is taking the same damage.

OfflineCaptainCaveman
Male

#426374 - 05/31/10 08:19 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
Azamax is a systemic pesticide you might want to consider. It'll kill any bug that takes a bite of your plant and won't wash away. Downside, you need to discontinue use 6 weeks before harvest so you don't poison yourself. Something to consider :shrug:

Thanks for the suggestion. Stuff aint cheap but seems worth it. $20 for 4oz. So one application lasts six weeks?

--------------------
Captains Grow Log

OfflineCaptainCaveman
Male

#426379 - 05/31/10 08:54 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Current circumstances wont allow me to harden them off, so I jumped on a possible 4 day streak of cloudiness and thunderstorms. Hopefully they will make it. That makes a total in the teens, and Im just wanting 4 females.

--------------------
Captains Grow Log

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #426397 - 05/31/10 10:41 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

CaptainCaveman said:
Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Thanks for the suggestion. Stuff aint cheap but seems worth it. $20 for 4oz. So one application lasts six weeks?

Not necessarily. You're supposed to feed it to them when you water once a week for 3 weeks and then they're good for quite some time.

--------------------

OfflineCaptainCaveman
Male

#426402 - 05/31/10 10:48 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah I just did some research and its some scary sounding stuff. The plant absorbs the poison, and becomes the system of delivery itself! I cant afford it right now, but I will see if I can find a topical application, but something that will last a week. Theres just something about systemic insecticides that scare me. Along with the Sevin Dust Ive been using. That shit is outlawed in major countries ive just found out. So its definitely time for something new. Will report later...

--------------------
Captains Grow Log

OfflineCaptainCaveman
Male

#426422 - 05/31/10 11:33 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Azamax sounds like a very good product tho. My thinking tho, is that I will have to fight them off in the end anyways, before harvest, so I might as well find something I can use now AND then. IDK, off to the site...

--------------------
Captains Grow Log

OfflineMr. Hands
    #426574 - 05/31/10 05:08 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I strongly suggest you go to Home Depot and buy several cans of flat camo paint.  Get several colors and do a camo paint job on those buckets.  You are just inviting potential attention from the copters.

OfflineMr. Hands
Re: Mushroom Farmer Goes Green [Re: Mr. Hands]
    #426584 - 05/31/10 05:20 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Also, if you want to keep away pesky vegetarian animals throw some moth balls and soap shavings around your plants.  A few handfuls of dried blood a couple feet away from the plant never hurt either.

OfflineCaptainCaveman
Male

Re: Mushroom Farmer Goes Green [Re: Mr. Hands]
    #426666 - 05/31/10 08:38 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Mr. Hands said:
I strongly suggest you go to Home Depot and buy several cans of flat camo paint.  Get several colors and do a camo paint job on those buckets.  You are just inviting potential attention from the copters.

Can you see the buckets now?

Buckets were only until strong root pattern and land survey was complete. They are history. Here they are tied down. I focus on these two, simply because they are the oldest. You can see the bug damage here. Any input on my LST technique?

--------------------
Captains Grow Log

OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oaktown to NOLA
    #427206 - 06/01/10 10:37 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Good luck caveman.  I did not comprehend your last post.  You adopted more plants or some hic gave you some plants that he almost killed?

OfflineCaptainCaveman
Male

Re: Mushroom Farmer Goes Green [Re: SmOakland]
    #427404 - 06/02/10 07:32 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

If your referring to page 1, he all but killed them giving theme to me. Anyways, I used this stuff a couple days ago Sprayed at least 5ft around each plant, as well as directly on them. Hopefully it helps.

--------------------
Captains Grow Log

OfflineCaptainCaveman
Male

#428867 - 06/04/10 06:34 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Checked on my gals yesterday and...
they are getting eatin the fuck up. Except a couple, which I find strange. My mutant is basically gone. Lost a couple seedlings as well. Unless the damage I see was caused by previous pests, this spray is garbage. Soooo discouraged...

--------------------
Captains Grow Log

OfflineCaptainCaveman
Male

#450054 - 07/22/10 04:10 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

1 plant. Thats what Im down to... :frown: the ones that survived the weather/bugs/etc...were all male but 1... Oh well, that's what learning's all about.

--------------------
Captains Grow Log

OfflineCrusty Ass Bastard
Pheno Hunting

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
    #450076 - 07/22/10 04:49 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

CaptainCaveman said:
Plants are taking bad insect damage. Insecticide wont do any good when its raining every other day I figure. Hopefully next week I can afford some neem oil.

Just curious, what made you opt for (more expensive) ortho max over neem?

--------------------
|

Skunk Train (Most Recent) | G13 Haze (Completed) | G13 Haze (Completed) | G13 Haze (Completed)
Cinnibis Rolls | Indoor Peppers

"The secret of improved plant breeding, apart from scientific knowledge, is love." -Luther Burbank

Edited by Crusty Ass Bastard (07/22/10 04:57 PM)

OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

Re: Mushroom Farmer Goes Green [Re: Crusty Ass Bastard]
    #450122 - 07/22/10 06:06 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Crusty Ass Bastard said:
Quote:

CaptainCaveman said:

He is outdoors man.  I don't think that neem oil would prevent hungry bugs from eating fresh foliage.

OfflineCrusty Ass Bastard
Pheno Hunting

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Mushroom Farmer Goes Green [Re: SmOakland]
    #450369 - 07/23/10 09:29 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

SmOakland said:
Quote:

Crusty Ass Bastard said:
Quote:

CaptainCaveman said:

He is outdoors man.  I don't think that neem oil would prevent hungry bugs from eating fresh foliage.

Neem doesn't magically stop working when its used outside, so I don't see what relevance that has. Cannabis is hardly a blip on the radar of things neem is applied to, from spruce and fir trees (sawflies, webworms, leafminers) to most mangoes you buy at the supermarket. Neem only caught on in the west when a german scientist noticed only the neem tree stayed  green and healthy during a desert locust plague in Sudan that wiped everything else out. Even implying it won't work outdoors is just bunk man.

And FWIW, neem kills aphids and most other pests present the same day it is sprayed. Unlike most chemical alternatives it just needs to be applied vigilantly for a few weeks during veg and somewhat regularly during flowering. The only reason I asked the question is because had he started using neem a month ago like he hinted at pests never would have overtaken the plants. Wanted to hear more about his reasoning and offer some advice for next time since he was on the right path.

--------------------
|

Skunk Train (Most Recent) | G13 Haze (Completed) | G13 Haze (Completed) | G13 Haze (Completed)
Cinnibis Rolls | Indoor Peppers

"The secret of improved plant breeding, apart from scientific knowledge, is love." -Luther Burbank

OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

#450533 - 07/23/10 05:52 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Crusty Ass Bastard said:
Neem doesn't magically stop working when its used outside,

My reasoning was that because this is a natural plant oil, it is a source of calories.  It is likely some insect would be able to digest it.  Indoors you likely only have one or maybe two species of insect as a threat to your plants, and neem oil will work on them.  Outside you have many species of leaf-eating bug and neem oil might not stop one of them.  I would think that an Ortho product would contain some terrible chemical that is deadly toxic to all invertebrates (but apparently it didn't work).

OfflineCaptainCaveman
Male

#450535 - 07/23/10 05:57 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I got the OrthoMax for around $5 I think. It was readily available, unlike neem, which I couldnt find in my area. I found the major culprit, and would have been easily delt with using copper wiring. Take a guess? Damn slugs and snails...The weather is either hot and dry as hell here, or raining for days straight. The second biggest pest was mites. They love the climate here. I am happy with all I have learned, and all my small success'. I learned and successfully applied fimming, topping, low stress training, topiary, etc. As I smoke the 1/8th or whatever I get from my plant, I'll be already working on the next project :wink:

--------------------
Captains Grow Log

OfflineCaptainCaveman
Male

#450537 - 07/23/10 06:00 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

In all fairness, the environment has been really active here. I have seen an abundance of ALL insects and wildlife. The OrthoMax worked well actually, it was just too late for most. The kind of scenario where you walk onto your plot, and see sticks were leaves once were.

--------------------
Captains Grow Log

OfflineCaptainCaveman
Male

#468035 - 08/26/10 05:48 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Well, here is my one and only female so far. Bad planning made me grow her "into" the light, hence her being layed down. I constantly kept the new tip down, causing the maybe 3 colas I have.

--------------------
Captains Grow Log

OfflineCaptainCaveman
Male

#473425 - 09/07/10 07:03 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Lol, I also fimmed the main tip just before flowering started. Here are the few the pics I could snap before I had to dodge a chopper.

--------------------
Captains Grow Log

OfflineCaptainCaveman
Male

#479431 - 09/19/10 07:31 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Here we are, looking nice and healthy. Ive been very gentle with the nutes and think thats helped. Looking to chop in a week or 2. Sry for the crappy pic at the end. Its the tip, which from fimming turned into 3 half cola nugs.

--------------------
Captains Grow Log

OfflineCaptainCaveman
Male

HARVEST [Re: CaptainCaveman]
    #482777 - 09/27/10 11:12 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Well, I had to pull a week earlier than I wanted. There was some damaged nugs that had went to mould thanks to caterpillars. We are expecting a few good days of high humidity, heat, and rain. So, I pulled, trimmed, and here are some illustrations.
These are various nugs. Some too early, some just right.

This is what was left after the caterpillars were ejected from the buffet.

Well, look at that POUND!! Okay, so I fell short of my lofty goal, but I did learn alot. I still can accomplish a major motivator that originally set me into the field. I KNEW, lol, when smoking the bud this seed came from, that I could grow it sen semilla, as well as cure it better. Forgive my manicure, it was my first in a very long time, and I was ill prepared. Thanks for all your support. Its time to spark a bowl.

--------------------
Captains Grow Log

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds