Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTomCollins

Deserves it's own thread
    #406939 - 04/26/10 01:04 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I posted this video in the Taco Bell thread, but no one commented on it. Probably because they're too busy arguing about Taco Bell... everything is an argument in the dome. Even whether or not speedos are gay. :facepalm:

Anyway, please excuse my crude humor if you don't find this funny. I seriously don't see how you can't:

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Deserves it's own thread [Re: TomCollins]
    #406945 - 04/26/10 01:07 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

:facepalm:

this thread sucks

and speedo's aren't gay

InvisibleOmbient
ɥɐɹq ɹǝqos

#406947 - 04/26/10 01:09 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I think I'll go get some Taco Bell today.

btw - that was sick.

Edited by Ombient (04/26/10 01:11 PM)

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Deserves it's own thread [Re: Ombient]
    #406952 - 04/26/10 01:13 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

volcano tacos are bomb

OfflineTomCollins

Re: Deserves it's own thread [Re: Picklez]
    #406953 - 04/26/10 01:14 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:

this thread sucks

and speedo's aren't gay

Oh great, the dome has spilled over. Please take your hate back to the dome.

Who the fuck said speedos are gay?

--------------------
andyistic said:
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Loc: i am everywhere and nowhe...
    #406956 - 04/26/10 01:15 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Spency said:
I posted this video in the Taco Bell thread, but no one commented on it. Probably because they're too busy arguing about Taco Bell... everything is an argument in the dome. Even whether or not speedos are gay. :facepalm:

Anyway, please excuse my crude humor if you don't find this funny. I seriously don't see how you can't:

my buddy wears a speedo, they;re definitely not gay.  They're just european.

--------------------
ltd said:
fgts just don't understand

keep the shit

InvisibleOmbient
ɥɐɹq ɹǝqos

#406958 - 04/26/10 01:16 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Speedos are gay.

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

#406961 - 04/26/10 01:17 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Spency said:
Quote:

KillerPicklez said:

this thread sucks

and speedo's aren't gay

Oh great, the dome has spilled over. Please take your hate back to the dome.

no one said they were gay, i'm using them to illustrate the difference in modesty standards between american and european cultures

Because you have less modesty than us there are certain things europeans do that make many americans feel uncomfortable.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
    #406969 - 04/26/10 01:23 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
volcano tacos are bomb

Although I hate taco Bell, Taco Johns is a far superior.

I hate how taco bell's taco sauce has taco seasoning in it. I just want hot sauce for my tacos personally.

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

OfflineTomCollins

#406979 - 04/26/10 01:34 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Doitagain said:
Quote:

Spency said:
Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
and speedo's aren't gay

no one said they were gay

Ok then. I guess we're all on the same page.

Quote:

Doitagain said:Because you have less modesty than us there are certain things europeans do that make many americans feel uncomfortable.

I'm less modest? Indecency in the form of public nudity is an American made up bag of shit and stupidity, just like that mormon bible crap. It's so easy to see how fundamentally christian US mentality is. Lol, less-modest. Unbelievable.

Americans feel uncomfortable for the wrong reasons. If you are uncomfortable with me being naked in a Sauna or on the beach, you're the one with the problems. Sorry.

If you simply cannot ignore staring at my dick because it's exposed. Your the one with the problems. Ignore me and go about your day. Jesus christ. I'm not trying to make your 4 year old son gay and I'm not trying to woo your wife. This is cynical and paranoid mindlessness.

--------------------
andyistic said:

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

#406985 - 04/26/10 01:39 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

you are a fucking idiot dude, i'm contrasting two cultural attitudes i'm not saying I share either of them.  I'm not trying to make a value judgement on any side really, but if anything i think the american viewpoint is a little bit silly, but it's just a cultural thing.

If you are going to go off on tangents about some shit like this at least make sure you have the requisite english comprehension ability to know where people stand.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

OfflineTomCollins

Re: Deserves it's own thread [Re: Doitagain]
    #406988 - 04/26/10 01:42 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Excuse me sir. You're the one calling me less-modest.

--------------------
andyistic said:

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#406990 - 04/26/10 01:42 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

If you are uncomfortable with me being naked in a Sauna or on the beach, you're the one with the problems. Sorry.

As long as it is a nude beach no problem, but then again I wouldn't go to a nude beach.

People should cover themselves up IMO, if you arn't trying to have people look at you. Why be naked?

--------------------

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

#406992 - 04/26/10 01:45 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Spency said:
Excuse me sir. You're the one calling me less-modest.

i'm saying your culture has different standards of modesty than american culture, which you already previously admitted to be true. 

I'm not saying anything negative about you so theres no reason for you to be all butt-hurt, here broski, I actually agree that americans are overly modest and get uncomfortable about things that shouldn't make them uncomfortable.  That's the whole point of what i've been saying.

You need to work on your english comprehension, it would save you a lot of unnecessary butthurt.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Deserves it's own thread [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #406993 - 04/26/10 01:45 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:
I just want hot sauce for my tacos personally.

Then why not just buy a bottle of some good hot sauce?

OfflineTomCollins

Re: Deserves it's own thread [Re: Doitagain]
    #406996 - 04/26/10 01:49 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:
Quote:

If you are uncomfortable with me being naked in a Sauna or on the beach, you're the one with the problems. Sorry.

As long as it is a nude beach no problem, but then again I wouldn't go to a nude beach.

People should cover themselves up IMO, if you arn't trying to have people look at you. Why be naked?

Well in the Sauna it's a safety issue - it's not good to be clothed in there. The sweat can also damage the wood, so it's best to go in with a towel. You can wrap that around yourself if you want, but I think you have to be in an "American Sauna" to be able to withstand the heat with a towel wrapped around you. On the beach, it's simply for tanning purposes and because it feels good. Why should we be embarrassed around each other? Are we not allowed to be comfortable and to enjoy things as we want to.

You can stare at me all you want. I don't give a shit. You have a penis and so do I. She has a vagina and tits. Big deal. :shrug:

Quote:

Doitagain said:
You need to work on your english comprehension, it would save you a lot of unnecessary butthurt.

Perhaps you're correct. Though I can't say you made your stance very easy to identify. Then again, perhaps I need to work on my English comprehension. Then again, this is the internet, and written exchange can be, in certain ways, difficult to interpret sometimes.

My apologies good sir. I am glad we're on the same page.

--------------------
andyistic said:

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#406998 - 04/26/10 01:51 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:
I just want hot sauce for my tacos personally.

Then why not just buy a bottle of some good hot sauce?

Because the fast food restaurant I am talking about (taco johns) has seasoning free taco sauce.

I grew up with eating tacos either there, at home with my salsa, or at one of 2 actual sit down restaurants in my town where the taco sauce doesn't have taco seasoning in it.

So when I went to taco johns (my first time there ever was last year) and I ate the tacos there I was sorely disappointed by the taco sauce.

I don't even get how it would taste good personally.

--------------------

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

#407001 - 04/26/10 01:55 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Spency said:
Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:
Quote:

Well in the Sauna it's a safety issue - it's not good to be clothed in there. The sweat can also damage the wood, so it's best to go in with a towel. You can wrap that around yourself if you want, but I think you have to be in an "American Sauna" to be able to withstand the heat with a towel wrapped around you. On the beach, it's simply for tanning purposes and because it feels good. Why should we be embarrassed around each other? Are we not allowed to be comfortable and to enjoy things as we want to.

You can stare at me all you want. I don't give a shit.

Quote:

Doitagain said:

Perhaps you're correct. Though I can't say you made your stance very easy to identify. Then again, perhaps I need to work on my English comprehension. Then again, this is the internet, and written exchange can be, in certain ways, difficult to interpret sometimes.

My apologies good sir. I am glad we're on the same page.

maybe in this thread i wasn't so clear, but i think in the other one i made it pretty clear that i didn't agree with the prevailing cultural attitudes here.

It goes back to the dancing thing where it was me one other american a german and a south african dude just chilling smoking bowls and listening to music, we started dancing a bit cuz the song was funky and we felt like it.  Not with each other obviously, just dancing in a little circle.

It honestly made the american dude uncomfortable, and i don't think that it should have, but w/e it's not like he could really help it. 

To him the only legitimate reason for a dude to dance was to pick up on a girl, otherwise men shouldn't move around like that because it's not manly enough.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#407004 - 04/26/10 01:58 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

You can stare at me all you want. I don't give a shit.

I won't argue about a Sauna, because to me naked is understandable there.

And I just personally don't want to tan my southern region, I would prefer not to have skin cancer on my penis.

And you are allowed to be comfortable and enjoy things, but you should go to a place that is designated for people with your frame of mind. Social disruption isn't anything I approve of.

I'm not saying your way is wrong, just to me I enjoy being clothed and those around me being clothed. Not because I will be starring at anything, but because in general I don't want to see a bunch of naked people.

I don't feel comfortable around people that are naked, so aren't I allowed to feel comfortable and enjoy things as I want to?

--------------------

OfflineTomCollins

#407016 - 04/26/10 02:08 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Doitagain said:
but i think in the other one i made it pretty clear that i didn't agree with the prevailing cultural attitudes here.

Sorry, but I didn't really read that. I sort of just assumed you and Boon were discussing whether or not speedos are gay, and well... under that assumption I decided not to read your posts.

Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:
I don't feel comfortable around people that are naked, so aren't I allowed to feel comfortable and enjoy things as I want to?

There is nothing wrong with being clothed! Not at all! It's considered modest! The issues is, Americans view being naked as wrong. It's not.

Then again, I guess it's just what you're accustomed to. I honestly don't understand why you should feel uncomfortable naked around people and/or around naked people. Then again, to each his own.

I think if you tried it in a different setting, where people are not all uncomfortable displaying themselves, and respected each other with courtesy and respect, you would find it gradually less and less uncomfortable and perhaps even find yourself enjoying the freedom of being able to take off your clothes around other people and feel totally comfortable with yourself and everyone else.

I consider this civilized behavior - when you can be naked and not have to worry about other people gawking or grabbing.

Like I said, to each his own. You're allowed to do what you want. However, I don't think people shouldn't be allowed to be naked on a beach for example. There is nothing wrong with that.

If you can't keep your eyes off me, then you either really like me or you have issues. That's just the only way I can see it. :shrug:

To each his own. :bonghit:

--------------------
andyistic said:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale