Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblejuke adro
I hate fat vaginas
 User Gallery

Loc: Québec
Re: This is disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!11 [Re: TheMerryGangster]
    #403352 - 04/17/10 11:41 PM (14 years, 10 days ago)

I'm not hard at all, I'm quite the opposite, I don't try and act hard on the internet and have no need to use the internet as a fake personality in anon, I am who I am, I act no different here than home in the flesh, it's only words, I'm sure your mother or father has told you to shut up and get out at least once in your life, no difference, I find your posts in here pure scat and wrong and asked you to leave with caps and swearing, How is that proving I know nothing? unlike you I do not wish to spread rubbish on the internet as a simple search with the right words may bring a noob to your exact post... they will then read it and go "cool" now I know then flick off page... when in fact the information is wrong and your a idiot but they don't know because they only saw your once post of pure crap.

Thankyou and have a nice day.
P.S. Rating left, enjoy.

--------------------

I eat animals and most things that live in the sea, I'm not green but I smoke it and I litter to keep cunts like you in a job so fuck off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejuke adro
I hate fat vaginas
 User Gallery

Re: This is disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!11 [Re: juke adro]
    #403355 - 04/17/10 11:53 PM (14 years, 10 days ago)

Aslo you little shit......

Quote:

TheMerryGangster said:
So I've been doing mini-runs with a little stainless steel turkey baster I got at the home goods store, the BHO itself I'm yielding is amazing and it's a decent yield considering the whole thing only fits about 5 grams of material.

Anyone have any ideas for finding a bigger tube for serving my purposes, and I don't mean the xtractor or honey oil extractor tubes I want to make my own. I want to do about 22 grams this run of high quality trim.

You have done it only a few times LOL busted... You have not done large scale, you have not compared anything and you have no idea bar the stories you must have read, take your misinformation, your turkey baster and .1 if that of BHO and GTFO.

--------------------

I eat animals and most things that live in the sea, I'm not green but I smoke it and I litter to keep cunts like you in a job so fuck off.

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: This is disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!11 [Re: juke adro]
    #403405 - 04/18/10 06:40 AM (14 years, 10 days ago)

You're going on ignore before I have to read anymore misinformation.

Edited by DungenessDank (04/18/10 01:21 PM)

Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
Re: This is disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!11 [Re: DungenessDank]
    #403439 - 04/18/10 10:13 AM (14 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

The things I'm saying don't need to be backed up with science, they're accepted facts.

You've just invalidated anything you just posted.  You can't have a "fact" without empirical evidence to BACK IT UP.  It's not a "fact" unless it's PROVEN to be true.  Just because some brain dead hippie you met out in cali tells you organics is better, produces better bud, produces better hash, DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE.

The guy who produced that hash above grows using "inorganic" ferts.  I'd put a lot of money on the fact that that stuff would blow the shit you find in any med club out of the water.  Oh wait, that shits probably SOLD in med clubs already and most likely blows the other shit they sell out of the water.

I'm sorry but there is no way you're going to convince anyone who actually knows the science behind cultivation that organic fertilizers produce better quality anything.  It's simply not true no matter what the brain dead hippies tell you.

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
Re: This is disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!11 [Re: coda]
    #403460 - 04/18/10 11:47 AM (14 years, 10 days ago)

So I met this hippy at the health food store today. I was told organic weed causes cancer and makes you gay as fuck. I asked if that was clinically proven and was told that it doesn't need to be because it's a FACT. Apparently people who smoke organic buds have homosexual orgies and consume more semen than they do weed.

:ilold:

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Stranger

Re: This is disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!11 [Re: coda]
    #403559 - 04/18/10 06:49 PM (14 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

coda said:
Quote:

The things I'm saying don't need to be backed up with science, they're accepted facts.

You've just invalidated anything you just posted.  You can't have a "fact" without empirical evidence to BACK IT UP.  It's not a "fact" unless it's PROVEN to be true.  Just because some brain dead hippie you met out in cali tells you organics is better, produces better bud, produces better hash, DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE.

The guy who produced that hash above grows using "inorganic" fertilizers.  I'd put a lot of money on the fact that that stuff would blow the shit you find in any med club out of the water.  Oh wait, that shits probably SOLD in med clubs already and most likely blows the other shit they sell out of the water.

I'm sorry but there is no way you're going to convince anyone who actually knows the science behind cultivation that organic fertilizers produce better quality anything.  It's simply not true no matter what the brain dead hippies tell you.

Wow you guys are hopeless.

I said my comments about dissolved salts and trace chemical compounds being left behind from synthetic ferts and molasses causing trichomes to swell didn't need to be backed up with science because they're accepted facts, MEANING look up the information yourself and you'll find it has plenty of scientific documentation. I honestly couldn't care less what you think. Keep smoking synthetic buds haha, I'll stick to the "inferior" organics all day long.

@jukeadro
That turkey baster yielded about .5 a run, plenty to judge the quality of oil with you moron. I was doing seperate full-melt runs on a large scale with both the synthetic and organic trim, once again SAME conditions for growing, SAME genetics. Just GTFO :lol:. And stop trying to excuse your complete lack of a knowledgeable comment or anything of value to input on this thread. It's just that, and there's now way around it. You fail in life, and you fail on this forum if that's how you react to situations.

You've made so many assumptions in one thread it's hilarious, I'm talking to cultivators that live and breathe growing not brain dead hippys you ignorant fuck. Take the stick out of your ass and open your mind for once.

@coda
All of your posts are filled with bias. You have just as many holes in your argument you hypocrite. "Most likely clubs blows the other shit out of the water...". You think anyone takes that seriously? The Blue Dream I'm talking about sold for as high as 38 to the clubs, because it was organic and the full melt hash was sold for 15/gram all the way up in Sacramento. It was the #1 seller on the menu at two different clubs. :facepalm: Unbelievable.

I know what I'm fucking talking about, I didn't make these experiences up. And still none of you can explain why the synthetic run didn't produce full melt. You have offered NOTHING of value, but have proven nothing but the fact that you're incredibly close-minded and completely biased in every way on the subject.

Have a lovely day everybody :bigblunt:

Edited by TheMerryGangster (04/18/10 06:57 PM)

Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery

#403567 - 04/18/10 07:54 PM (14 years, 9 days ago)

Nobody can prove why your synthetic run didn't produce fullmelt because your results were purely anecdotal  :facepalm:

I get where you're coming from man but you've also been faced with numerous proven scientific facts that refute your position and you still reject any possibility other than your own opinion.

Everybody is getting all pissy which just makes them less likely to even pay attention to what the other has to say.

poo on all of you

--------------------

OfflineBuddy
Mr.
Male

Re: This is disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!11 [Re: elcharrosays]
    #403571 - 04/18/10 07:58 PM (14 years, 9 days ago)

Imagine if Halls made lozengers out of that.

--------------------
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro!

Invisiblejuke adro
I hate fat vaginas
 User Gallery

#403609 - 04/18/10 10:00 PM (14 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

TheMerryGangster said:

@jukeadro
That turkey baster yielded about .5 a run

:rofl: from 5grams of trim. your an idiot and I have to put you on ignore or I will get my self banned :bye:

--------------------

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
    #403690 - 04/19/10 02:59 AM (14 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

still none of you can explain why the synthetic run didn't produce full melt

I gave a number of reasons, you saying they were grown in the same conditions is laughable and is just a hoot to try to say their only difference is the nutrients.

Quote:

I said my comments about dissolved salts and trace chemical compounds being left behind from synthetic ferts and molasses causing trichomes to swell didn't need to be backed up with science because they're accepted facts

Oh you're referring to when you said something about "sugar crystals?" :ilold:

There's documentation on each subject but accepted scientific fact no. Hippy faggot fact, sure. Comparing macros taken with the same camera settings of Neville's Haze grown in organic hydro, organic soil, and hydroponics there's no difference in the trichome size. The full melt in both cases was also the 25u bag. I really don't know why you're such a fan boy nearly every strain full melts it's just that some strains won't clear dome. Trichome size is limited by the genetics they serve a purpose as an extension of the epidermis which is made of fragile parenchyma cells (for the most part) they don't have the structure or rigidness of other plant structures to become large. Seed calyx trichomes are nearly atomically identical to root hairs which are also parenchyma and are meant to be sloughed off continually. To be frank there's no much room on most weed for the trichomes to swell as they're so tightly arranged, they would compromise they're function.

Tell me how much bigger could these trichomes get given their arrangement?

I've also addressed your so called fact of "trace chemical compounds" not being flushed out of the plant tissues. Heavily refined hydroponic nutrients in fact flush out whereas organic nutrients don't because they're much larger molecules which aren't directly utilized by the plants metabolism which are left behind after harvest. This can also explain higher brynx levels in organic crops.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Offlinethe man

Re: This is disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!11 [Re: captain.koons]
    #404439 - 04/20/10 10:48 PM (14 years, 7 days ago)

perhaps the use of organics is synonymous with higher care of plants. proper flush general care... no big guy is going to use organics but small elitests will??? so one can easily say "hey look bio stuff is way sicker"  ya feel me??

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
Re: This is disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!11 [Re: the man]
    #404505 - 04/21/10 06:12 AM (14 years, 7 days ago)

Organics isn't higher care of plants though. If someone used organics because they were an elitist I'd just call them a fanboy. Some organic products work well, there's reasons to use all organic products such as an honest organic lable, but to actually say you're doing it because it's a higher level of care to the plants or because you're an elitist is basically another way of saying I'm a fan boy.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Offlinethe man

#404598 - 04/21/10 11:59 AM (14 years, 7 days ago)

sorry you misunderstood me.

i meant that perhaps on average people who use organics are smaller growers and perhaps take more time to care for there plants. as apposed to large "chem" growers who dont flush fuss over small things. So i meant on average there is probably a better chance youd get better weed from teh organic hydro grower as apposed to synth? if that makes anymore sense

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
Re: This is disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!11 [Re: the man]
    #404656 - 04/21/10 02:55 PM (14 years, 6 days ago)

I suppose that reasoning makes some sense I understand what you're trying to say but it's speculation. General Hydroponics is the biggest and oldest nutrient company and there's a lot more non organic hydroponic gardeners, I notice a lot of people start off with the GH 3 part Flora series sot here's a lot of people who don't know a great deal about proper growing using them where I think people with more experience pick up organic nutrients. Again it's just speculation because regardless of your nutrients there's a learning curve in hydroponics organic nutrients are harder to fuck up and are better for newbs who don't know about feeding properly but synthetics are better in the hands of the elitists.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Offlinesent420
Stranger
    #406705 - 04/25/10 09:08 PM (14 years, 2 days ago)

@TheMerryGangster

Was any of the blue dream full melt hash sold to the horizon club in sacramento?
Because, I picked some up from that club...

OfflineApollo2k
A guy, nothing more.
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: This is disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!11 [Re: sent420] * 1
    #420839 - 05/20/10 12:28 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

picture says it all.

--------------------

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Stranger

Re: This is disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!11 [Re: sent420]
    #421106 - 05/20/10 04:19 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

sent420 said:
@TheMerryGangster

Was any of the blue dream full melt hash sold to the horizon club in sacramento?
Because, I picked some up from that club...

Yes it was I believe. Haha, small world. What'd you think?

I will admit I did take what I've learned about cultivation from the words of my friends and the people I've met that cultivate. I have found a lot of evidence to the fact that what you're saying about synthetics vs. organic is true, but I am still baffled why the synthetic run didn't full melt. Is overfeeding a possible issue here? I still personally enjoy organic buds more, and love the product of the organic growers I know. The synthetic growers I know probably just don't put as much love into it. 

Anyway, I apologize for not being more well-rounded in my views. If there is one thing I hate to encounter its when people think they know everything when they haven't done the research or had the experience.

Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
    #422023 - 05/22/10 11:15 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

but I am still baffled why the synthetic run didn't full melt.

There are many reasons that this could have happened, but really it just sounds like the hash got a little contaminated and you ended up with a final product that was slightly less pure and unable to produce your full melt.

Maybe plant material slipped through, maybe some chlorophyll leached into your batch, maybe the trichomes you were working with were malformed or immature.  Kinda hard to tell you the exact reason why though.

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

OfflineTektonic
dont panic, it's organic

Folding@home Statistics
    #422028 - 05/22/10 11:21 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Magash:
Conclusion is that properly grown hydro buds seems to be as good in every way as organic buds.

I prefer to grow organic, makes me feel fuzzy inside
I always burn my plants when I do aero/hydro

and until I see a multi-million dollar study w/ double blind tests, i'm gonna assume the grower/environment/genetics is more important than the nute

--------------------
Legal & Compliant with local & state regulations.

Daily Tzolkin

:peace: :heart: :earth:

"If triangles' had a God, he would have 3 sides."

Offlineimpgl

Re: This is disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!11 [Re: Tektonic]
    #425007 - 05/28/10 11:12 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

i just grow organics these days because its easy and around the bay area, organics sell. ive grown very tasty shit using GH and AN, but hey, it getting a lot harder to get rid of weed these days and if branding it organic helps, then fuck it.

oh, and to merrygangster or whattever - im a california native and have spent time in southern humboldt growing. most of the people there are either backwards red necks or retarded hippies. ive heard the stupidest shit come out of their mouths like yellowing in the leaves mean that the plants need water, bury a cows hoof with stinging nettle stuffed in 2 feet under your plants and harvest on the full moon to get a bumper harvest, flooding your plants continually will make roots grow bigger because theyll be able to swim in the water, etc.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale