Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: Is my plant dead? [Re: screekrunner]
    #391533 - 03/28/10 07:06 PM (14 years, 4 days ago)

buy some books and videos..you gots a lot to learn...A LTO LOT LOT

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinescreekrunner
m&m
Male

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Is my plant dead? [Re: mhbound]
    #391543 - 03/28/10 07:12 PM (14 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

mhbound said:
buy some books and videos..you gots a lot to learn...A LTO LOT LOT

I agree I have a lot to learn. But after all this has been my one and only problem in my first grow. So I think I'm doing pretty good for a first timer

OfflineDieselB
High Watt Closet
Male

#391724 - 03/28/10 08:44 PM (14 years, 4 days ago)

Dude, you just killed your plant, how is that "doing pretty good" ?

--------------------
If you ain't smokin' dro, you're smokin' reggie. :shrug:

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Is my plant dead? [Re: DieselB]
    #391728 - 03/28/10 08:46 PM (14 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

DieselB said:

LOL ok that was funny.

Offlinescreekrunner
m&m
Male

#391892 - 03/28/10 10:32 PM (14 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

DieselB said:

Some of you guys really just are not helpful at all. Go to another thread, those of that did help. Thanks for everything. I got 1.5 grams of bud right now (not dryed of course) not alot but im pretty happy with my 5 inch plant and the bud i got from it :smile:

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #391896 - 03/28/10 10:38 PM (14 years, 4 days ago)

I really wish you had actually listened to the help I gave you man. you'd have 5 times that bud at 5 times the potency

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#391900 - 03/28/10 10:40 PM (14 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

screekrunner said:
Quote:

DieselB said:

Some of you guys really just are not helpful at all. Go to another thread, those of that did help. Thanks for everything. I got 1.5 grams of bud right now (not dryed of course) not alot but im pretty happy with my 5 inch plant and the bud i got from it :smile:

So you got .5 grams dry? Not too bad.....:lol:. but seriously why did you chop it? you coulda saved it maybe.

Offlinescreekrunner
m&m
Male

Re: Is my plant dead? [Re: Triptonic]
    #391921 - 03/28/10 10:51 PM (14 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Triptonic said:
Quote:

screekrunner said:
Quote:

DieselB said:

So you got .5 grams dry? Not too bad.....:lol:. but seriously why did you chop it? you coulda saved it maybe.

Well I just woke up from a nap and it was worse. I didn't need to show you guys a picture to know it had no chance of reviving. I guess I just caught it to late. I guess I'm not as bummed as I thought I was cause I'm excited to start my second grow. And just from the experience from this grow I know I will do so much better.
BTW any suggestions on drying. I just have mine in front of a fan. Or is that perfectly fine?

Oh and Harry, I do too man. That was just me misunderstanding your post, which screwed me. At least it happened on this grow.

Edited by screekrunner (03/28/10 10:54 PM)

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#391932 - 03/28/10 10:57 PM (14 years, 4 days ago)

:awewtf: I thought he was going to try and save it.
There's no reason to cut it unless it was completely dead.
Once it's dry screen, you'll have a couple of cones of some bud packed full of chlorophyll and hardly any THC. You should have tried to save it. Or at least get clarification on what harry was telling you before overdosing it with nutes.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days
It's all a bunch of fucking bribble!

Offlinescreekrunner
m&m
Male

#391937 - 03/28/10 11:01 PM (14 years, 4 days ago)

Okay people. I have apologized now for killing my own plant. I know its like a crime to you guys to kill a perfectly good female plant, but I promise its gonna be okay

Invisible13eetleJuice
The ghost with the most
Male

Loc: 6' under fertalizing bud
    #391942 - 03/28/10 11:08 PM (14 years, 4 days ago)

You may as well dry it in the damn microwave with triptonic's seeds.

Have you done a search about drying or curing buds? No? You gotta dry them slowly, bro. Either throw the fan or the bud out the window, but don't fucking double-fail.

Put them in a paper bag and let them sit at room temperature for a week or so. Check DAILY for mold.

On second thought, you may want to consider throwing the bud away before you become an aspergillus statistic. I'm just saying. :shrug: JOKING! :lol:

:getstoned:

--------------------

Offlinescreekrunner
m&m
Male

Re: Is my plant dead? [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #391949 - 03/28/10 11:12 PM (14 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

13eetleJuice said:
You may as well dry it in the damn microwave with triptonic's seeds.

Have you done a search about drying or curing buds? No? You gotta dry them slowly, bro. Either throw the fan or the bud out the window, but don't fucking double-fail.

Put them in a paper bag and let them sit at room temperature for a week or so. Check DAILY for mold.

On second thought, you may want to consider throwing the bud away before you become an aspergillus statistic. I'm just saying. :shrug: JOKING! :lol:

:getstoned:

Ya I did do a search actually. I want other peoples opinions on how they do it

Edited by screekrunner (03/28/10 11:13 PM)

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#391956 - 03/28/10 11:22 PM (14 years, 4 days ago)

The plant was dying from a nute overdose so you're still going to have a lot of that in your bud. So even if you do slow dry whatever you have the taste and sparkles from all the nutes.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days
It's all a bunch of fucking bribble!

OfflineDieselB
High Watt Closet
Male

#391958 - 03/28/10 11:23 PM (14 years, 4 days ago)

I wasn't trying to be "not helpful", homie. I was trying to keep it real with you to help you. If you were to go along with the theory that you're really doing pretty good, and it was just a fluke that killed your plant, you would very likely go and do the same thing again.

You blatantly ignored the advice given to you by a "Trusted Cultivator", advice you were asking for, by the way. You see what I'm gettin' at? Yesterday I found this pdf from Advanced Nutrients- 7 mistakes made by novice growers, though I consider myself pretty well past beginner, I opened it up and looked anyway. The first rule was to research before you grow, something I find myself telling people fairly often. It really pays off.

You can use this, mistakes are what gives you experience, not learning from your mistakes gives you frustration. Go and read all you can, make the search engine your bitch. Your next grow will go better.

--------------------
If you ain't smokin' dro, you're smokin' reggie. :shrug:

Offlinescreekrunner
m&m
Male

#391966 - 03/28/10 11:37 PM (14 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

DieselB said:
I wasn't trying to be "not helpful", homie. I was trying to keep it real with you to help you. If you were to go along with the theory that you're really doing pretty good, and it was just a fluke that killed your plant, you would very likely go and do the same thing again.

You blatantly ignored the advice given to you by a "Trusted Cultivator", advice you were asking for, by the way. You see what I'm gettin' at? Yesterday I found this pdf from Advanced Nutrients- 7 mistakes made by novice growers, though I consider myself pretty well past beginner, I opened it up and looked anyway. The first rule was to research before you grow, something I find myself telling people fairly often. It really pays off.

You can use this, mistakes are what gives you experience, not learning from your mistakes gives you frustration. Go and read all you can, make the search engine your bitch. Your next grow will go better.

Im using my mistakes as experience. I just don't need everyone attacking for my killing my own plant and being a dickhead about it, Also I did no ignore any advice. I misread something and ya I did make one mistake. Theres a difference between criticism and being a dick. And there seems to be a lot of the second going around. I guess I originally just assumed this website would be more like the shroomery. I guess that was my mistake..

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#391969 - 03/28/10 11:41 PM (14 years, 4 days ago)

I agree with you man, but it doesnt seem like anyone is really being a dick to you, only joking around. There is a difference between that too.

Offlinescreekrunner
m&m
Male

#391974 - 03/28/10 11:46 PM (14 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Triptonic said:
I agree with you man, but it doesnt seem like anyone is really being a dick to you, only joking around. There is a difference between that too.

Triptonic I will admit I did over react there I apologize. But I have been getting a lot of negative comments from people cause I made a mistake and hurt MY plant. I appreciate help, and sometimes that includes criticism. But some people can go to far sometimes.

Edited by screekrunner (03/28/10 11:46 PM)

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#391976 - 03/28/10 11:54 PM (14 years, 4 days ago)

I agree, just roll with the punches dude. If people didnt care about your plants they wouldnt post in your threads.

Offlinescreekrunner
m&m
Male

#391977 - 03/28/10 11:59 PM (14 years, 4 days ago)

Ya. Anyways this grow is done anyways. Time to look for some new seeds, and buying some equipment for my next grow :smile:

OfflineTomCollins

#392006 - 03/29/10 04:45 AM (14 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

screekrunner said:
I guess I originally just assumed this website would be more like the shroomery. I guess that was my mistake..

Among others, probably so. I think not researching was your biggest mistake but that is my own personal opinion. The problem with taking the approach, "learning from mistakes," is that a mistake when cultivating cannabis can cost you 3 months of time and lots of money. Your lucky your grow was so short anyway.

Better planning will no doubt make your next grow more successful.

Quote:

screekrunner said:
BTW any suggestions on drying. I just have mine in front of a fan. Or is that perfectly fine?

That's perfectly fine, but as others have already stated, your bud is probably not yet developed enough and is no doubt filled with nutes and chlorophyl. :shrug: You might be able to make some butter with it and then make some awesome brownies. :borat:

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies