Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: BAM HEALTHCARE [Re: Doitagain]
    #388760 - 03/23/10 01:41 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I'm already 3 ahead of you. :cheers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTomCollins

Re: BAM HEALTHCARE [Re: Tangerines]
    #388762 - 03/23/10 01:43 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Tangerines said:
The beer thing was a joke dude.  If you are taking the internet that seriously where you believe every word then you probably need to utilize that social medicine and check yourself in to a psych ward.

Oh no don't get me wrong, I don't. It was obviously a pun at me but the joke made you look like a bit of a tool imo.

Quote:

Tangerines said:Those stats are lame man.

Who are you exactly?

Quote:

Tangerines said:If they are even reliable, most of them are homeless because they choose to ignore help.  There are plenty of ways to get help if they wanted it.

Alright here you go again...

Quote:

In addition to the complex set of factors influencing all homelessness – extreme shortage of affordable housing, livable income and access to health care – a large number of displaced and at-risk veterans live with lingering effects of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and substance abuse, which are compounded by a lack of family and social support networks.

http://www.nchv.org/background.cfm

It's a big lie by the government right?

Quote:

Tangerines said:
I'm far from upset.  If you think I get upset over the internet you are sadly mistaken.  You on the otherhand obviously are pretty upset judging by the rating you keep editing for me. :smirk:

It's funny.

Wow I apologized to you man, what's wrong with you.

Quote:

Tangerines said:You on the otherhand obviously are pretty upset judging by the rating you keep editing for me. :smirk:

It's funny.

Oh no not at all, you are very sadly mistaken - this has been a laughing fit to say the least!

In any case, I've come to learn that there is someone who will disagree with me no matter what. Even if it defies all logic.

I can't see how you weren't upset considering you gave me a bad rating over a health care reform debate. :facepalm::lmafo:

I originally gave you a 5 for your rating. So I guess initially I couldn't have been that upset. The other two edits haaad to go in though. No one should miss either of those two quotes.

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

Edited by TomCollins (03/23/10 01:53 PM)

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Loc: i am everywhere and nowhe...
    #388763 - 03/23/10 01:44 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Tangerines said:
I'm already 3 ahead of you. :cheers:

nice, LOL.  I'm just waiting for my hook to pick up today, so i can go grab a zip of coasty nugs.

--------------------
ltd said:
fgts just don't understand

keep the shit

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: BAM HEALTHCARE [Re: TomCollins]
    #388766 - 03/23/10 01:53 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

:yawn:
yea just because someone disagrees with you means they have no logic.  The bottom line is I do not want to foot the bill for other people.  I'd rather save the money myself and use it for my family. :shrug: I guess that is too much to ask for.

I gave you a bad rating because you did not have any bad ratings.  No one should have perfect ratings. This is serious business.

OfflineTomCollins

#388767 - 03/23/10 01:57 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Tangerines said:
:yawn:
yea just because someone disagrees with you means they have no logic.

I made a general statement. Please don't twist my words.

Quote:

Tangerines said:The bottom line is I do not want to foot the bill for other people.  I'd rather save the money myself and use it for my family. :shrug: I guess that is too much to ask for.

No it's not and your totally entitled to your opinion and your beliefs. But lol jesus christ man, take a chillpill next time.

Quote:

Tangerines said:I gave you a bad rating because you did not have any bad ratings.

lol, uh-huh. Keep talking. :bonghit:

--------------------
andyistic said:
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: BAM HEALTHCARE [Re: TomCollins]
    #388769 - 03/23/10 01:58 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

You have no room to tell me to take a chill pill haha we both went on tangents for no reason.

but yea the rating...no one can have perfect ones.

OfflineTomCollins

#388772 - 03/23/10 02:01 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Tangerines said:
You have no room to tell me to take a chill pill haha we both went on tangents for no reason.

:facepalm::lmafo: Wow man.

--------------------
andyistic said:

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
    #388773 - 03/23/10 02:05 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

you're a fuckin' weird one tang......

--------------------

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: BAM HEALTHCARE [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #388776 - 03/23/10 02:12 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

:blah:

I quit chill pills anyways.

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
    #388777 - 03/23/10 02:12 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Doitagain said:
Quote:

Doitagain said:
Quote:

Triptonic said:
I never said I didnt support it, it just seems like a waste of money right now. How about him trying to find jobs for the millions of people out of work right now. Then worry about healthcare. I think he just hasnt thought it out quite enough.

lol yeah he should just write a law that creates jobs for all the unemployed people, and then he can write another law that ends the war in Iraq.

cause presidents totally have the power to do all that shit. :bucktoothfattygangsta:

Yes he has the power to create jobs god you are dumb. Presidents before him did it. How do you think we have the hoover dam and such.

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: BAM HEALTHCARE [Re: Triptonic]
    #388779 - 03/23/10 02:13 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Yea FDR created a bunch of jobs.

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

#388782 - 03/23/10 02:15 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Triptonic said:
Quote:

Doitagain said:
Quote:

Doitagain said:
Quote:

Triptonic said:
I never said I didnt support it, it just seems like a waste of money right now. How about him trying to find jobs for the millions of people out of work right now. Then worry about healthcare. I think he just hasnt thought it out quite enough.

lol yeah he should just write a law that creates jobs for all the unemployed people, and then he can write another law that ends the war in Iraq.

cause presidents totally have the power to do all that shit. :bucktoothfattygangsta:

Yes he has the power to create jobs god you are dumb. Presidents before him did it. How do you think we have the hoover dam and such.

Quote:

The first attempt to gain Congressional approval for construction of Boulder Dam came in 1922 with the introduction of two bills in the House of Representatives and the Senate. The bills were introduced by Congressman Phil D. Swing and Senator Hiram W. Johnson and were known as the Swing-Johnson bills. The bills failed to come up for a vote and were subsequently reintroduced several times. In December 1928, both the House and the Senate finally approved the bill and sent it to the President for approval. On December 21, 1928, President Calvin Coolidge signed the bill approving the Boulder Canyon Project. The initial appropriation for construction was made in July 1930, by which time Herbert Hoover had become President.

Lol, all he has the power to do is sign or veto bills, and control the army.  There are others but those are the main 2.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

#388786 - 03/23/10 02:18 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Tangerines said:
Yea FDR created a bunch of jobs.

Quote:

The New Deal was a series of economic programs passed by Congress during the first term of Franklin D. Roosevelt, 32nd President of the United States, from 1933 to his reelection in 1937. Few new programs were enacted after 1936, and many agencies were disbanded during World War II. The programs were responses to the Great Depression, and focused on what historians call the 3 Rs: relief, recovery and reform.

no all he did was sign the bills.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#388788 - 03/23/10 02:19 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Yes and if he didnt there wouldnt be any jobs. +1 for me.

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#388789 - 03/23/10 02:19 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

He was a major proponent though.  Presidents can create bills that would otherwise never be created beccause no one would have thought of it or had the balls to create it. If that makes sense.

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

#388845 - 03/23/10 03:24 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Triptonic said:

no you still fail cause obama can't sign any job-creation bills until they are sent to him, it's honestly frightening triptonic how little you understand our government considering you had the same us public school education as i did. 

You people are seriously over-estimating the power the president has to fix our economy, it's one thing when the legislature is cooperative but it's not and bitterly divided, the sore-loser republicans are opposing every bit of progress the dems try to make.  Roosevelt had the support of the new-deal coalition.

Roosevelt served over 12 years as pres, obama hasn't gotten through 2 yet so cool ur jets ppl.
Especially you trip, you seem to just be repeating the prevailing midwestern ideology because you clearly do not understand our political system at all.

I'm literally embarassed for you, and how uninformed you make yourself look in this thread, at least Tang makes some good points, i disagree with him but i know he has a shred of understanding about how things work. 

You however are just running your mouth about things you don't understand, but with an arrogant certitude that is completely unwarranted for your level of ignorance.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#388862 - 03/23/10 03:46 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Doitagain said:
Quote:

Triptonic said:

no you still fail cause obama can't sign any job-creation bills until they are sent to him, it's honestly frightening triptonic how little you understand our government considering you had the same us public school education as i did. 

You people are seriously over-estimating the power the president has to fix our economy, it's one thing when the legislature is cooperative but it's not and bitterly divided, the sore-loser republicans are opposing every bit of progress the dems try to make.  Roosevelt had the support of the new-deal coalition.

Roosevelt served over 12 years as pres, obama hasn't gotten through 2 yet so cool ur jets ppl.
Especially you trip, you seem to just be repeating the prevailing midwestern ideology because you clearly do not understand our political system at all.

I'm literally embarassed for you, and how uninformed you make yourself look in this thread, at least Tang makes some good points, i disagree with him but i know he has a shred of understanding about how things work. 

You however are just running your mouth about things you don't understand, but with an arrogant certitude that is completely unwarranted for your level of ignorance.

Dude midwestern public schools are way better than yours. Its ok though you can think what you want, you are clearly wrong.
Thats why you take the ITBS out there in california, its called the Iowa test of basic skills.

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
Re: BAM HEALTHCARE [Re: DieselB]
    #388864 - 03/23/10 03:59 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

DieselB said:
Sorry, but a lot of you guys need to wake up and smell the java.. I don't even know where to begin.. How about Obama PROMISING bipartisan support, and the only bipartisanship is dems and repubs voting against it! Obama PROMISED complete trasparency. He delivered nan.. Instead you got Pelosi up there telling us that (paraphrasing) "We can't find out whats in the bill till we vote it in, its so special, its a surprise!"

I don't like surprises from my government, how about you, do you really feel comfortable with the rate government is growing? They have done nothing but fuck up continually on both sides, now they control 1/6th of the economy!? We're already goin' down the toilet.

Europe is doing so great, huh? Why? because they have better pot laws? Their healthcare sucks, you tell me whats better when it comes to ANYTHING, the free version or the pay version.. Remember, "You get what you pay for"?

Dems are gonna regret this come november, mark my words.

And no, I'm not some sour repub. I am a proud American that can't believe his eyes, one that's starting to be not so proud, one that's fearing for his countries destruction. Everyday we go deeper into debt, not long ago Sec. Clinton was in China begging them to keep buying our debt, they're gonna realize we're not gonna be able to pay it back, they're gonna drop our debt... You think the past little while has been a recession, some say DEPRESSION. You've seen nothing yet.

To bad chinas economy required us to buy from them, if we stop paying THEY go into recession. And then the rest of the world.

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
    #388868 - 03/23/10 04:10 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Tangerines said:
So now if my grandfather cannot afford the increase he is just SOL?  Fuck you man.  It's not like he is rich or anything.  Just a poor old man who now won't be able to afford his own health care because he has to pay for others.

This is just going to increase taxes to pay for this shit.  Our country was pretty much FOUNDED because we disliked heavy taxes.  :picard:

1. The top 5% of the country pays most of the taxes, unless your grandpa is in the top 5% I'd say hes not doing to bad.

2. This bill improves Medicare Services.

3. out country was FOUNDED because we wanted representation with taxation. The MAJORITY of Americans that want public healthcare wanted it, so the MAJORITY of representation voted it in.

All the statistics that say that so many Americans don't want this bill, a lot (read: most) of those Americans think it isn't LIBERAL ENOUGH.

Quote:

Tangerines said:

And it is unconstitutional to force people to have health insurance.  If I do not want health insurance I should not be forced to have it.  That is fucked up man.

Really, health isn't part of Life, Liberty, and The Pursuit of Happiness?

I'd say its unconstitutional NOT to have everyone with health insurance.

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

#388869 - 03/23/10 04:13 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Triptonic said:
Quote:

Doitagain said:
Quote:

Triptonic said:

Dude midwestern public schools are way better than yours. Its ok though you can think what you want, you are clearly wrong.
Thats why you take the ITBS out there in california, its called the Iowa test of basic skills.

Trip i have to question if you even know what you are saying when you post on here, we don't take the Iowa standardized tests in california we have our own system and it's called STAR.  Are you really dumb enough to assume that because you took the Iowa standardized tests (in Iowa) that every other state uses the same test?

Seriously bro think before you post something on here and anyways I wasn't trying to say that midwestern public schools are bad.  I am sure they are fine, I am saying that we both had a US Public school education so we should both know essentially how our government works.

Quote:

Triptonic said:

The above statement shows clearly that you lack an understanding of the frame-work of our government, I'm not calling your school system out for not teaching you that, I'm saying that they definitely would have taught you and you were just too thick to pick up on it.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag