Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Beer or Wine? [Re: ltd]
    #386896 - 03/19/10 02:30 PM (14 years, 12 days ago)

Yeah sure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDieCommie

Loc: West of the Wall
Re: Beer or Wine? [Re: Inverted]
    #386900 - 03/19/10 02:37 PM (14 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
This is a fucking goldmine.

I don't actually LOL very often but I have been from the start of this thread to now...  Holy hell, This needs to be preserved and moved to the dome.

+1

:lol:

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Beer or Wine? [Re: Crusty Ass Bastard]
    #386944 - 03/19/10 03:40 PM (14 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
I don't think anyone is specifically to blame in this case. It's bullshit to use another members personal information against them (not to mention a highly bannable offense), but it's also pretty dumb of triptonic to continue to antagonize them even after he knew that they had it. A smart member would have just ignored them and let the drama die but fueling the flames was the biggest mistake IMO

Quote:

stoney.69 said:
Bans were issued and I edited everything outside that other forum I think. If I missed something link me and I'll handle it.  I'm sorry it made it's way out of the dome man, someone should have handled it before I signed in today.  But I'm here now.

:archiebunker:

Quote:

206 said:
Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:Triptonic posted a link to a separate website where his FULL NAME was posted. He is correct that he never posted the information directly on the growery, but he posted a link in the thunderdome to a website with ALL of his personal information.

Thanks. I still feel bad for the guy though, potheads being potheads I doubt he was thinking clearly when he posted the link. And the guy rubbing it in his face is still a cock sucker of the highest degree, even if he is banned.

Totally agree. Surprisingly, you're one a few who takes that side in the whole fiasco. If you're not into that type of fuckary, I suggest staying in the Cultivation forums. The knowlegde there greatly outweighs the stupidity in the off-topic forums.

:mushroom2:

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Re: Beer or Wine? [Re: King Koopa]
    #386949 - 03/19/10 03:53 PM (14 years, 12 days ago)

koopers you actually spend time in the cult forums? you just got a +1 in my book

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: Beer or Wine? [Re: Triptonic]
    #386950 - 03/19/10 04:02 PM (14 years, 12 days ago)

How it goin koopa? Long time no see.

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: Beer or Wine? [Re: Triptonic]
    #387329 - 03/20/10 04:59 PM (14 years, 11 days ago)

wonder why?

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Loc: i am everywhere and nowhe...
Re: Beer or Wine? *DELETED* [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #387350 - 03/20/10 05:41 PM (14 years, 11 days ago)

Post deleted by stoney.69

Reason for deletion: Trolls be warned.

--------------------
ltd said:
fgts just don't understand

keep the shit

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Beer or Wine? *DELETED* [Re: Doitagain]
    #387367 - 03/20/10 06:26 PM (14 years, 11 days ago)

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Re: Beer or Wine? *DELETED* [Re: King Koopa]
    #387369 - 03/20/10 06:29 PM (14 years, 11 days ago)

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

Edited by Doitagain (03/20/10 06:30 PM)

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Re: Beer or Wine? *DELETED* [Re: Doitagain]
    #387376 - 03/20/10 06:49 PM (14 years, 11 days ago)

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
Re: Beer or Wine? [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #387404 - 03/20/10 08:14 PM (14 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
obviously now triptonic is going to come back and "stun" us all with his amazing insight that beer is healthier for your heart.

Ya know what's ACTUALLY good for your heart, trip? EXERCISE

And you know whats EVEN BETTER for your heart? Exercising while drinking wine.....its the ultimate heart health lifestyle.

But Exercise, specifically anaerobic exercise like running, is always better than alcohol for a heart, so don't think your alcoholism is benefiting just because you drink a glass of wine or a bottle of beer everyday: its not quite simple. And no, sex doesn't count as anaerobic excerise, unless you are both on meth at the time (also bad).

Make the health choice, you weed smokers....

PS What's up with the trolling deletes? Was there a squabble?

I think I'll go outside now...
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Re: Beer or Wine? [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #387408 - 03/20/10 08:16 PM (14 years, 11 days ago)

lol its aerobic exercise you not want, not anaerobic and sex absolutely does count as exercise. 

When i get finished plowing my lady for an hour i feel like i just played a soccer game, scored the winning goal at the last second and simulaneously orgasmed.

and yeah the trolling deletes were as a result of someones hissy fit, for more info see this thread.  http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/387379

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

Edited by Doitagain (03/20/10 08:19 PM)

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
Re: Beer or Wine? [Re: Doitagain]
    #387416 - 03/20/10 08:37 PM (14 years, 11 days ago)

Yeah, I guess you're right, but anaerobic (non-air using) exercise is better, because of the higher heartbeat rate.

And you said "scored the winning goal at the last second and simultaneously orgasmed." Are you saying you squirted from scoring a goal? If so, that's the strangest reason for an orgasm I've ever heard, even more than this one crazy guy that used to molest street signs and shoot on them....

Aerobic exercise is better for burning fat and stuff, but its also good for the heart (but not as much as the crazy intensity anaerobic).

As for your Thunderdome squabble, I can't believe you used the N-word in the context of an insult....I thought you were better than that. Oh well, I guess that's what the Dome is for, liberal use of racism, hate, sexism, and indifference, but that still ain't cool dude. But I'm pretty used to people disappointing me in one way or another, I pretty much except it as "default" now, but there are many exceptions...

But yeah, Anaerobic FTW

~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Invisibleltd
 User Gallery

#387427 - 03/20/10 08:50 PM (14 years, 11 days ago)

:lolsy:

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

#387446 - 03/20/10 09:16 PM (14 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

TrueHerbCrystal said:
Yeah, I guess you're right, but anaerobic (non-air using) exercise is better, because of the higher heartbeat rate.

And you said "scored the winning goal at the last second and simultaneously orgasmed." Are you saying you squirted from scoring a goal? If so, that's the strangest reason for an orgasm I've ever heard, even more than this one crazy guy that used to molest street signs and shoot on them....

Aerobic exercise is better for burning fat and stuff, but its also good for the heart (but not as much as the crazy intensity anaerobic).

As for your Thunderdome squabble, I can't believe you used the N-word in the context of an insult....I thought you were better than that. Oh well, I guess that's what the Dome is for, liberal use of racism, hate, sexism, and indifference, but that still ain't cool dude. But I'm pretty used to people disappointing me in one way or another, I pretty much except it as "default" now, but there are many exceptions...

But yeah, Anaerobic FTW

~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

wrong dude, anaerobic exercise cannot be sustained so even though the max heart rate is higher the health benefits from aerobic exercise are better period. 

I never said that i did that, i said that when i finish a long sex session thats what it feels like, of course i've never orgasmed from scoring a goal are you serious dude?

Fuck a chick for at least an hour, and when you nut inside her thats the best approximation of the feeling i can describe.  Scoring the winning goal at the last second of a soccer or hockey game and orgasming the same time.

As far as using the N-word in the dome it absolutely is cool, I have been called every hateful word for a jew there and i just laugh it off. I have no problem with it because i am secure in myself, the thunderdome is not for people who aren't comfortable with themselves.

I'm not a racist and i seriously doubt that anyone in the dome really is, we just use those words to joke around.    My sig that i had until today was something gtfo made to give me shit, and i LOL'ed and made it my emblem.

That's how you laugh shit off and don't let it effect you, trip and koopa didn't know how to do that which is why we came down as hard on them as they did. 

Honestly i like you true herb crystal but i can tell through your posts you are prob a good deal younger than me.  I'm guessing your prob not older than 19, so i'll let you in on something, words have 0 power over someone unless that person gives the word power.  People who are comfortable with themselves don't let words bother them, and people who aren't do.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#387511 - 03/20/10 10:13 PM (14 years, 11 days ago)

EVERYTHING IS ABSOLUTE, FUCK YOU RELATIVITY!!!

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days
It's all a bunch of fucking bribble!

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Re: Beer or Wine? [Re: Snurry]
    #387546 - 03/20/10 10:55 PM (14 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

Snurry said:
EVERYTHING IS ABSOLUTE, FUCK YOU RELATIVITY!!!

lol i think you've ripped one 2 many billies mate

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#387553 - 03/20/10 10:59 PM (14 years, 11 days ago)

nah, sober as fuck. that's probably the problem, I haven't had enough.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days
It's all a bunch of fucking bribble!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds